+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Contactee - I NEED HELP

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member MythKitty's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Contactee - I NEED HELP

Thank you! I'm listening to one of his sessions now.

Quote Posted by silver birch (here)
    MythKitty,
    I seldom write but I think you could be helped by viewing some of Calogero Grifasis sessions. He is italian/spanish and working with a simple hypnosis tech combined with modern approach to identifying imposters during the session.
    He has educated many in the tech so sessions are available in many languages. I think viewing some in his english list will give you aha-experiences and if you want he is doing Skype-sessions.
    Many of his clients report massive healing after one session 1-1.5h long.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjE...JDWr5XNaluFuD_
    Just search for Calogero Grifasi on Youtube and go to the language you prefer.
    He is able to hold direct sessions in english nowadays and with interpreter too.
    Yours,
    Silver Birch
    "There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so." - William Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "Is all that we see or seem, But a dream within a dream?" ~Edgar Allan Poe

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MythKitty For This Post:

Constance (9th May 2019), Debra (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th May 2019), Hervé (9th May 2019), Kryztian (9th May 2019), Pam (18th May 2019), Sadieblue (11th May 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member MythKitty's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you. I remind myself of these things often. Sometimes I'll even take the DSM-5 off the shelf to reassure myself. Schizophrenia is also not intermittent, or experienced by others. Any time I start to tell myself that I've simply lost my mind, I use this information is comfort myself. Is it horrible that I have, at times, wished that I had a disorder just to explain it all away? If I think too much about everything, and started questioning, it certainly feels like I'm crazy. There are times when it all becomes a bit too much.

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by MythKitty (here)
    I know to people who don't experience these things, this all sounds like schizophrenia. If this is schizophrenia (which the psychiatrist said it's definitely not), then it's been incredibly helpful!
    No, you don't get a schizophrenia disorder just from hearing voices. You have to have several other things to get that classification, as per the DSM-5 (Diagnostic & Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) such as Delusions (which could happen if you take everything these voices say at face value and adopt uncritical beliefs based on them,) disorganized speech and thinking, abnormal motor behavior. And while psychiatrist might call your hearing voices as "auditory hallucinations", a lot of us would just say your are "claraudient" - you have the ability to hear things that others don't.
    "There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so." - William Shakespeare, Hamlet
    "Is all that we see or seem, But a dream within a dream?" ~Edgar Allan Poe

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MythKitty For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2019), Constance (9th May 2019), Debra (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th May 2019), Hervé (9th May 2019), Kryztian (9th May 2019), mountain_jim (12th May 2019), Pam (18th May 2019), petra (10th May 2019), Robert deTree (19th May 2019), Sadieblue (11th May 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (10th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Mythkitty...

Hi, I am Denise.. that Strat was referring to... (Thank You Strat... for remembering my details, as I didn't at all write them well... )... Imagine my surprise to wake up and see my story being written on the pages of Avalon..

You and I could be twins, in so much as the experiences that we share.. And I will list a few of those things openly, so that anyone reading this thread knows just how close they are in comparison... (And I am just scratching the surfaces with how closely our contacts are in comparison) I am sure that we have A LOT more in common as far as our stories... And I would happily listen to yours, if you need to share so you know that you're not alone... and it wouldn't phase me a bit..

Similarities... So others know that your story is far from an "individual thing" going on here and now...

* I have MS, and experienced a "Miraculous recovery after a "Study drug" was administered to me..

* I have also been told I have fibryomyalga.

* I have had blue beings appear to me, and they still do speak to me, sending images and videos, directly to my mind.. They talk to me, and when I lay down and close my eyes they pull me into some sort of VR or merged reality environment as well.. Sometimes while I am awake and I am aware that I am laying on my bed or sofa.. In order to interact with me..

I will happily describe some of the other beings I have met thus far as well... in private... perhaps you can tell me if it is the same group? It sure sounds like them, but they're a large group so you never know who is going to show themselves. I am always surprised when someone new says hello... My group calls themselves the "Guardians".. And most of the time I deal with blue beings.. and human looking beings..

* I have had a being manifest into my house.. "Star Trek Style" as Bill calls it.. I will describe that being privately. I will say, it not only looked like a dinosaur, but a very well known species.

* The 3am wake ups EXACTLY at 3 am.. No sooner, no later..

* The group of four beings at one time, working with me (Exactly four)

* I have been told I was here to "observe", among other things..

* I have also had the communications throughout my life.. more intensely recently, as I was also told that there "isn't much time"... and "if we are going to be successful, that we must reach people already living here, rather than waiting for them to have their next life.. " So even THAT lines up to your experiences..

(by the way, many of these details have been shared in pm with others, the group of four dealing with me, the times, etc. They line up IDENTICALLY.. And many members can attest that I told them those details before you wrote them out openly. )

* I was also told I was a "Star Child", and shown past lives.. None of which were on Earth..

* I am Irish / Scottish, but also part Cherokee..

* You were told that there are 7... I was told "There are 6 more"....

*I have had them communicate with me by way of images in the sky as well...

* family in the military, more the Navy specifically..

* I had a "Black ball" stuck in my eye once. So even that is familiar.. I went to the optometrist who photographed it, measured it, did everything to document it, but they refused to even get near it, as far as removing it. Those records exist somewhere to.. including images of the object...

*My "Beings" tend to really care about my spiritual development.. Along with what they're doing... They're really kind and loving, and FUNNY...

* I also live right over the hill from Beale AFB in California..

And there are so many more similarities.. But I think that is enough to help others on the sidelines to see just how similar our experiences are.

Like you, I know what they can do, and I don't write it all out, because I was told not to. But you're information is correct as you wrote it out above, I am just not going to add to it openly.

I know my events are real and happening.. Is it the military? I do know the military is somehow monitoring my contacts, (if they're not fully involved in them), they have told me as much... Yet I absolutely believe it isn't all just military. I had some things happen that made me think, there is no way we could do that yet... So like you, I also maintain the stance, that we really can't say for sure, as we don't know that which we do not yet know. I think that is the best way to face this issue.

So where do we go from here? Well, we first realize that this isn't crazy, it IS happening, and on a mass scale... and we talk about it..

I don't need to see your proof, I have a closet full of things myself.. You're not alone at all... I will give you my phone number and email in PM, and if you want, I will avail myself to you, in a physical way where you can even meet me, and we can talk. It doesn't sound like we live that far apart.

6. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2019), Bob (9th May 2019), Caliban (11th May 2019), Constance (9th May 2019), Debra (19th May 2019), DeeMetrios (10th May 2019), Forest Denizen (10th May 2019), Hervé (9th May 2019), Jad (10th May 2019), Jean-Marie (18th May 2019), Justplain (10th May 2019), Kristin (18th May 2019), Kryztian (11th May 2019), Mark (10th May 2019), Michi (9th May 2019), mountain_jim (12th May 2019), Pam (18th May 2019), petra (10th May 2019), Rosemarie (19th May 2019), Sadieblue (11th May 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019), Strat (9th May 2019), Valerie Villars (10th May 2019), Victoria (26th July 2021), what is a name? (10th May 2019), william r sanford72 (10th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Hi MythKitty

I think you have touched upon something really really important here.

I loved helping other people. It's then when I am most tapped into that universal, loving energy that feels like being embraced by pure light. I miss it.
    What you seem to be saying here is that by helping other people, you are actually being connected to your souls purpose.
    When we focus on what our soul is most passionate about in our every day life, no matter what adversity or challenges we face, our energies can, and will remain, in an ever expansive and empowered state.
    We may momentarily have blips or dips within our every day experiences but those blips and dips are not the dominant force in our lives, it is the divine connection, a force that flows through us and around us and that is available to us in any given moment.

If you can at all see your way to taking the first step in nurturing and cultivating this desire to help others, that universal loving energy you miss that feels like you are being embraced by pure light, it will be there for you again.

Something that may also be helpful and useful to be aware of is that there are 18 origins for where our thoughts come from. As you are well aware, they can come from an internal or external source. There are those thoughts that are divine, negative or positive in their nature.
    If you can determine the origin of these thoughts, and then like a radio, tune in only to the thoughts that truly empower you - the divine and positive - and you sound like you already have the resources for how to do this from what you have shared about that universal loving energy being present for you - you will experience more balance in your life.
    Last edited by Constance; 9th May 2019 at 22:40. Reason: spelling mistake. Dyslexia strikes again!

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2019), Bob (9th May 2019), Debra (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th May 2019), Forest Denizen (10th May 2019), Hervé (10th May 2019), Jean-Marie (18th May 2019), Kryztian (9th May 2019), Mark (10th May 2019), Pam (18th May 2019), petra (10th May 2019), Rosemarie (18th May 2019), Sadieblue (11th May 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (10th May 2019), Victoria (26th July 2021), what is a name? (10th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

What the hell is going on in my life?
    It sounds like you have been turned into a portal by some occult practicioner, maybe in the military. Use your talent or some other energy worker to close the portal. As a last resort, contact Gary Douglas at www.accessconsciousness.com who told me about this years ago.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Debra (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th May 2019), petra (10th May 2019), Sadieblue (11th May 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (10th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Mythkitty, I have read through this thread and I don't think you have thought about this yet...

You came here asking for help but I don't think that you realize that by sharing your experiences and thoughts, you are also helping other people make sense of their experiences.

We all share and learn from each other.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Constance (10th May 2019), Debra (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th May 2019), Forest Denizen (10th May 2019), Justplain (10th May 2019), Kryztian (10th May 2019), petra (10th May 2019), Sadieblue (11th May 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (10th May 2019), what is a name? (10th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Hi MythKitten, so sorry to hear of your upset. I believe I read/heard somewhere that the more psychic you get, the more interested the ETs and milab abductors get in you.

I have heard that elderly people suffering from dementia have often seen the little 'gray' aliens, I am guessing that was what your husband saw during his near death experience. I saw a bluish 'gray' et when I awoke from searing pain in my left leg one night, it appeared to be extracting fluids from my leg. As soon as it saw I was conscious, it squealed while leaning over and I got knocked out again. These creatures have left small triangular scars on my legs from similar procedures.

I think I have suffered from milab abductions as well because I went to the bathroom one morning to notice a black grease streak straight across the top of my right foot, like I was dragged across a greasy doorway and dragged my foot along the way. There was a grease mark on my bedsheets as well, where my foot had been. ETs don't use grease, and I went nowhere near a greasy vehicle in a conscious state, so, to me, this was irrefutable evidence of a milab abduction.

Now, MythKitten, I believe the insectoid you interacted with was probably a Mantid, who have on occasion been called the ringleader of the abduction phenomenon, though I don't think that there is conclusive evidence that this is true. The research of Avalon's own Truman Cash, available in free pdf format, identifies how the four main ET groups, or factions therein, conspire together to try to manipulate humanity in a bad way. These beings are so far ahead of our 'white world' that it's not funny. They can hop in and out of time, can transcend 3d matter, control our minds, wipeout memories and plant false ones. These are extremely unethical beings that have no place in civilized discourse.

So what can we do? On the other hand, why are the ETs so interested in us? We know that they should be able to manufacture anything that we are aware of from their high tech. Unless, there is something about ourselves that we aren't comprehending, that they want access to. I would posit that we have souls, and soul energies, that they can't manufacture, and they are feeding on that energy. Now, that may make us appear to be livestock to them, but I am guessing that this situation is only a temporary phase. People have the ability to manifest things, objects, events and energy. The book 'the secret' talks of this, although it is far too materialistic in orientation. I believe Jesus is quoted as saying (paraphrased) 'one day all of you will dwarf me in your abilities'. Your husband saw a creepy alien in his near death experience, yet he exited that space and appears to have communicated with his higher self and/or guide which told him he could leave this life or continue on. So, for me personally, this is evidence that we are in touch with our divinity, although it is often deeply buried, and these negative experiences we just have to put up with as the journey proceeds.

I don't know who would be 'running out of time'. My intuition tells me that it's the bad guys who are running out of time. We just should keep experiencing, and cultivating, love, compassion, forgiveness and understanding, and everything else will work itself out.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th May 2019), petra (10th May 2019), Rich (10th May 2019), Sadieblue (11th May 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (10th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

MythKitty, the shift for me happened in December of 2012 and well into and through the summer solstice of 2013. The aftershocks (in describing the main experience as one large earthquake) went well in to 2014.

There was a very real and profound shifting of realities which I had neither expected, asked for (not consciously) or even believed in until it happened to me.

I think sometimes that we are all going off like alarm clocks at different times, for a higher purpose. I would hope it would be to help humanity, but I just don't know. There are so many factors involved. And I should add, there seems to be many factions involved. It seems everyone has a stake in this game.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Constance (10th May 2019), Debra (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th May 2019), Justplain (10th May 2019), Kristin (18th May 2019), Kryztian (11th May 2019), petra (10th May 2019), Sadieblue (11th May 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I can't trust the things I hear due to the Voice of God technology, or V2K (Voice to Skull). The first successful transmission of a voice directly into the head of an individual happened in 1974. It was performed by Dr. Joseph C. Sharp of the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research.

I also can’t trust the things I see. Holographic technologies date back to 1947 when scientists were working on the improvement of an electron microscope. Bell Labs, the Air Force, IBM, Nasa, General Electric… they have all been developing holographic technology.
    Thanks so much for sharing MythKitty, I had to pause after reading this part, because I can relate so much. I am almost to a point of "not be able to trust myself", and that's a very scary thing.When you can't trust what you see and hear, the world just doesn't seem very "real" anymore..

As for time running out, I've been told (by beings?) that running out of time "isn't possible", and there was no "might" about it. I'm just as skeptical as you are though.

"What the heck is going" on is something I ask myself a lot. I feel as if I'm always doing the "wtf look" far too often. I never really thought that my being "Half Scottish" would have anything to do with it, and I'm glad you mentioned that too. My father was from Scotland.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Debra (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th May 2019), Justplain (10th May 2019), Kristin (18th May 2019), Kryztian (11th May 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (11th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's just so, so difficult to believe that these beings who have kept me safe all of these years are merely manipulating my mind... and my life. Due to the amount of care I've felt from them, it's hard for me to imagine that they've been part of some hidden agenda.
    I'm inclined to believe these "things" (what ever it is) can probably impersonate each other.
    My little brother has nice voices and mean voices in his head, and he calls ALL of them "Simon"
    He was concerned because Simon had turned mean
    I suggested that perhaps, these voices can impersonate one another, and I remember the way he looked at me (like he was scared to death all of a sudden). "Simon" was probably listening to me too.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (17th May 2019), Justplain (17th May 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    It's just so, so difficult to believe that these beings who have kept me safe all of these years are merely manipulating my mind... and my life. Due to the amount of care I've felt from them, it's hard for me to imagine that they've been part of some hidden agenda.
    I'm inclined to believe these "things" (what ever it is) can probably impersonate each other.
    My little brother has nice voices and mean voices in his head, and he calls ALL of them "Simon"
    I suggested that perhaps, these voices can impersonate one another, and I remember the way he looked at me (like he was scared to death all of a sudden). "Simon" was probably listening to me too.
    There's such a thing as an entity cluster. The Bell Witch was a good example. They can have a lot of power.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

silver birch (15th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by petra (here)
    There's such a thing as an entity cluster. The Bell Witch was a good example. They can have a lot of power.
    Thanks Tomkat. Never heard of entity cluster, and I'll check out the Bell Witch. At current, sounds a lot like what people are calling Theocratic Bands.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

silver birch (15th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2