+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Jay Weidner Apologizes, Admits Corey Goode is a Fraud to Groovie Bean

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Default Re: Jay Weidner Apologizes, Admits Corey Goode is a Fraud to Groovie Bean

Props to Jay for being so authentic about his shortcomings.

But what a mess, right?

And maybe the most frustrating thing to those of us not on the blue avian rocket plane is knowing that all the logic, proof and reason in the world won't shake the core passengers from their seats.

Tribes of this sort of persuasion aren't swayed with anything that doesn't shake hands with the accepted commandments, and leaders of such tribes are quick to call out any revelations of their misdeeds as proof of their fables. If it's us and them, why discredit a liar?

Depending on the tribe's standard deviation, of sorts, sooner or later, bluer avians are found elsewhere, or a gooder Corey comes along with a more limbic storyline, and the minds wander on.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2019), crosby (19th May 2019), David Trd1 (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2019), GroovieBean (19th May 2019), jcking (28th May 2019), Kristin (19th May 2019), Kryztian (19th May 2019), raregem (19th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Soda (25th May 2019), Sophocles (19th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Default Re: Jay Weidner Apologizes, Admits Corey Goode is a Fraud to Groovie Bean

Variant yes, what a mess !! You said, "If it's us and them, why discredit a liar?" I remembered the Pink Floyd song "Us and Them"
    Words below. I don't know how to post videos if, anyone wants to post it. Thanks.

Us and Them
    Pink Floyd

Us (us, us, us, us) and them (them, them, them, them)
    And after all we're only ordinary men
    Me
    And you (you, you, you)
    God only knows
    It's not what we would choose (choose, choose) to do (to do, to do)
    Forward he cried from the rear
    And the front rank died
    And the general sat
    And the lines on the map
    Moved from side to side
    Black (black, black, black)
    And blue (blue, blue)
    And who knows which is which and who is who
    Up (up, up, up, up)
    And down (down, down, down, down)
    And in the end it's only round 'n round (round, round, round)
    Haven't you heard it's a battle of words
    The poster bearer cried
    "Listen son", said the man with the gun
    There's room for you inside
    "I mean, they're not gonna kill ya
    So if you give 'em a quick short, sharp, shock
    They won't…
    Down (down, down, down, down)
    And out (out, out, out, out)
    It can't be helped that there's a lot of it about
    With (with, with, with), without
    And who'll deny it's what the fighting's all about?
    Out of the way
    It's a busy day
    I've got things on my mind
    For the want of the price
    Of tea and a slice
    The old man died
    Songwriters: Richard William Wright / George Roger Waters
    Us and Them lyrics © T.R.O. Inc.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

crosby (19th May 2019), GroovieBean (19th May 2019), James (19th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Soda (25th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Variant yes, what a mess !! You said, "If it's us and them, why discredit a liar?" I remembered the Pink Floyd song "Us and Them"...I don't know how to post videos if, anyone wants to post it. Thanks.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (19th May 2019), GroovieBean (19th May 2019), James (19th May 2019), raregem (19th May 2019), Soda (25th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,062 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

May 18, 2019

Hmmmm . . . . . . .

Quote I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA,
    Quote my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy,
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

crosby (19th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Hmmmm . . . . . . .

Quote I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA, I don't speak for GAIA,
    Quote my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy, my enemy's enemy,
    I'm so confused...

Below is the first 2 of 27 pages of the transcript. I ran a word/phrase search on all 27 pages.

I got nada:
    1. I don't speak for GAIA
    2. my enemy's enemy
    Then I got to thinking that I may have been too literal with your post.

I'm so confused - Vinnie Barbarino

Transcript

alright hello everybody out there happy
    Saturday to you it is me if I'm Palermo
    and I'm sitting here today with Jay
    whitener how you doin Jay I'm doing good
    how are you I'm doing pretty good thanks
    we are I'm just double-checking that we
    are alive and we are live so I'm a
    little excited that I figured this out
    again so just not too bad
    yeah all right so I hope everyone is
    having a good day Jay and I are dealing
    with a lot of emails a lot of questions
    a lot of information and as information
    also is put out by other personalities
    an alternative media or whatnot if it
    pertains to something we're specifically
    dealing with Jay and I feel that we want
    to address certain situations so with
    that said I just want to go back here on
    the sphere being Alliance YouTube
    channel
    there was a premier video released May
    15th and it was titled cosmic briefing
    David Wilcock and Corey Goode reunion
    interviewed 2019 now in this video so it
    was their first premiere of David and
    Corey back together and in this video
    David brings up none other than the Dark
    Alliance at 36 minutes 22 seconds and
    this was the exact same evening that our
    videos were released about the Dark
    Alliance and the very was very hard for
    me it was very emotional that episode
    and I think you can understand why so
    we're just pointing these things out you
    know some of the things that Corey said
    which I think in my opinion needs to be
    just kind of paid attention to our
    patterns and patterns in language and
    Corey brings up again the terminology
    useful idiots being triggered so what
    you're seeing what they say in that
    video is that what you're seeing are
    some people that are useful idiots being
    triggered so remember that that's the
    same narrative that was brought up in
    2017 and again in my opinion this shows
    a pattern also what we've brought up was
    Pete Peterson at
    ten minutes in 45 seconds we'll leave
    that there and then let's see here and
    then I found it interesting that Christ
    consciousness was brought up it's my
    opinion that based on their actions life
    I feel that they're the opposite of
    Christ consciousness and one of the
    things I want to show right now I'm
    going to show an image and I know it J
    that you can't see this but I know you
    know what the image looks like I'm going
    to show this to our audience let me just
    double check we're okay on the live
    YouTube we are okay cool
    all right so I'm going to show you folks
    an image here and what this is an image
    of this is a post that Corey Goode did
    it's a public post and it and this was
    from 2017 and it says do unto others as
    you would have them do unto you
    sounds similar to another message I have
    heard some say this message sounds
    satanic some say the blue a via message
    is satanic I think some people are
    looking for demons under doilies turning
    a positive message and subject negative
    and so I'm going to let that image just
    sit for a second because what we have
    here is a blue this is a blue avian in
    which mr. Goode claims he is the
    incarnate of next to that is the fallen
    angel of course Satan and then you have
    Jesus Christ so this was in regards at
    the time that it was put out what was
    happening was there was a bunch of talk
    about the handsome at the hand symbol
    you know as above so below and just that
    the hand symbol was satanic in my
    opinion I didn't take it that way that

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

crosby (19th May 2019), David Trd1 (19th May 2019), Kristin (19th May 2019), Soda (25th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer, quoting norman about Jay (here)
    1. I don't speak for GAIA
    2. my enemy's enemy
    That wasn't my takeaway from this new part 5.

What I noted down was this, all maybe to be expanded on later:
    1. Infragard was first mentioned in my original The Truth about Corey Goode post #1.
    2. Jay isn't actually at all familiar with the Paul Bennewitz/Rick Doty story, and got quite a bit of that wrong.
    3. Jay is completely right about Alfred Webre.
    4. Jay's full account of the GEM + Patty Greer saga is very interesting. He offers to talk to Patty. Patty would be VERY wise and smart to take that up. His argument that GEM = Corey's group is compelling and convincing.
    5. Michael Salla really has done a huge amount of damage. But just as with Corey himself, Jay never did his proper due diligence with Bill Tompkins. He was far too credulous: he simply wanted to believe.
    6. Jay's reported summary of Tompkins and his story also had errors, which was unexpected considering he worked closely with him at Gaia. I'm suspecting now that Jay, for all his strengths, really does NOT remember or process detail very well.
    7. Jay states again that he was so dubious about Corey's tale by October 2017 that he was 'almost sarcastic' about it. But his long Skype text conversation with myself in August-Sept 2017, which I don't have permission to share publicly, shows very much otherwise.
    8. Of course, it has to be possible that his doubts were strong but very private, and the public corner he'd painted himself into prevented him at that stage from admitting it to anyone else — even myself writing privately, who was genuinely in a position to help as I knew the key players (Corey, Wilcock) so very well.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th May 2019 at 03:50.

12. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th May 2019), aoibhghaire (19th May 2019), Billy (19th May 2019), Cognitive Dissident (9th June 2019), crosby (19th May 2019), David Trd1 (19th May 2019), Debra (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (21st May 2019), GroovieBean (19th May 2019), Hervé (19th May 2019), Islander12 (19th May 2019), jcking (28th May 2019), Kristin (19th May 2019), Nasu (29th May 2019), norman (19th May 2019), raregem (19th May 2019), Ratszinger (19th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Soda (25th May 2019), Sophocles (19th May 2019), Star Tsar (19th May 2019), Yoda (19th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,062 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

That wasn't my takeaway from this new part 5.
    Good points, Bill. Point 3 made me laugh.

The whole concept of "exopolitics" smacks of agenda to me. Webre and Salla have staked their claims and are kind of, but poorly, laying out the 2 party state version ahead of the crowd's arrival. Corey and especially Wilcock seem to have their sights in the direction of the other key branch of 'state' the new world religion. In that regard, I definitely do not rule out the involvement, however much currently in controversy, of GAIA. Far from it, in fact, just look at their board of consultant directors.

There are bad actors and there are fans of bad actors. With a topic such as this, fans equate to armies. Be watchful of the numbers and choose battles well, and above all, let's be damned sure we are actually one of the good guys in the first place.

I anticipate that the lessons that both Corey and Wilcock have learnt in the past 3 or 4 years have caused them to begin to cut right back on outrageous fantastical nonsense and caused them to hitch their waggon to the hefty realistic current optimism that the good guys really are winning. That's where the numbers are and that's where they think they can sneak away in the crowd, and we'll all forget about their crazy fantasy products they were hawking from their popup stall next to the butcher's van, and their nasty ways of operating when push comes to shove. Let's not pick a needless fight with the crowd they are sneaking away in. That's exactly what they want us to do.

Right, that's my final vague nothingness contribution to this topic and I announce my retirement from it. I hope I can stick to it, because this topic is laced with triggers that will do none of us much good in the long run, short of overcoming them.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th May 2019), aoibhghaire (19th May 2019), Bill Ryan (19th May 2019), Billy (19th May 2019), Clear Light (19th May 2019), Debra (19th May 2019), Kristin (19th May 2019), raregem (19th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Soda (25th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

I have to say that I am continuously impressed with Yvonne. She is showing not only great courage yet also is ethical and clear when presenting her truth. Her call out for people to go public is spot on.

Yvonne I want to thank you for your journey, for sharing it with us, for disclosing such painful ongoing incidents. Despite the difficulty that you are going through you have given many people great strength through your kind nature and ability to be clear and real. Showing your emotions have been a salve for many of us who have also suffered through Corey.

Clearly you are on a journey that is a true spiritual path through this. I am impressed, humbled, and want to give you a hug and a heart felt thank you each time I observe the strength it takes to be you each day. Thank you for your dedication.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th May 2019), aoibhghaire (19th May 2019), Bill Ryan (19th May 2019), Billy (19th May 2019), David Trd1 (19th May 2019), Debra (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (21st May 2019), GroovieBean (19th May 2019), Hervé (19th May 2019), Islander12 (19th May 2019), jcking (28th May 2019), Kryztian (19th May 2019), naochan (19th May 2019), norman (19th May 2019), raregem (19th May 2019), Retief (19th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Soda (25th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I will gladly accept a hug! Thank you very much

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th May 2019), aoibhghaire (19th May 2019), Bill Ryan (21st May 2019), Billy (19th May 2019), David Trd1 (19th May 2019), Debra (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (21st May 2019), jcking (28th May 2019), JRS (30th May 2019), Kristin (19th May 2019), Kryztian (19th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Soda (25th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Quote Posted by GroovieBean (here)
    I will gladly accept a hug! Thank you very much
    You got it sister!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th May 2019), Bill Ryan (21st May 2019), Billy (19th May 2019), Debra (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (21st May 2019), GroovieBean (19th May 2019), jcking (28th May 2019), RunningDeer (19th May 2019), Soda (25th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Reality Check Episode Six: Undeniable Proof that Corey Goode is Leading Doxxing Op
    In this episode Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean are joined by C W Chanter and Kelly Farmer. Kelly Brings forth new screen shots which provide evidence that it is indeed Corey Goode who is giving orders and directing the doxxing operation being run by Joy J.
    PETITION FOR CHANGE: GAIA Please REMOVE COSMIC DISCLOSURE - click here

Published on May 21, 2019

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Akasha (22nd May 2019), Andrew_K (22nd May 2019), Bill Ryan (21st May 2019), Clear Light (22nd May 2019), David Trd1 (22nd May 2019), Denise/Dizi (21st May 2019), GroovieBean (21st May 2019), Islander12 (22nd May 2019), jcking (28th May 2019), Nasu (29th May 2019), Soda (25th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Yvonne and Jay: FYI re Goode and Wilcock connection.

If you were going to hatch a plan to sell a story that only you had exclusive rights to that just happened to piggyback on two high profile public topics, (SSP and Law of One), then [Goode] being the only one to verify Blue Avians [aka SSP] because of a “special hand signal” and Wilcock [aka Ra/Law of One] being requested “by name” by Blue Avians to work with Corey, would be a good place to start.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GOODE AND WILCOCK CONNECTION 1.png
Views:	123
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	40613

Name:	GOODE AND WILCOCK CONNECTION 2.png
Views:	104
Size:	344.2 KB
ID:	40614

Name:	GOODE AND WILCOCK CONNECTION 4.png
Views:	182
Size:	282.2 KB
ID:	40616

Name:	GOODE AND WILCOCK CONNECTION 3.png
Views:	90
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	40615

This video gives a good insight, with references, to data that makes up Goode’s Fantasy Story Mosaic . . . amongst other things.

Ah, you've seen it GroovieBean - just saw your comment
    Last edited by Gemma13; 22nd May 2019 at 14:50.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Akasha (22nd May 2019), GroovieBean (22nd May 2019), jcking (28th May 2019), RunningDeer (22nd May 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Goode confirms he tracks people to find their personal information and doesn't have a problem sending "complaints" to their employment HR departments.

He says he does it because of "stalkers" - yeah right

Post can be found on The One Truth Forum:
    https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841914445

Attachment 40617

Here's another one:

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...#post841914598

Quote Extract: I have shared much of this info w/Malc as well as have compiled the neurotic and "Dozens" of PM's and Emails sent to me contradicting themselves and their own fantasy worlds and narratives as well as crossing the line by spending further multiple hours posting under various different "ID's" as well as contacting researchers and other people through multiple mediums (Including starting blogs w/rediculous but clever story lines that have captured the imaginations of some of the more gullible members who are following them (Some people just like to read a good juicy story line), A current one saying they are "Illuminati" (SO FREAKING NOT!!! Recycling Hidden Hand Hoax Info from online) and I know who they are and where they live among other info and they are the most common "type" of person off their meds that you can find...

I really wish I could post it. I am very close to posting it on my blog)... It is not that hard to figure out who they are or at least what their agendas are if you look deep enough... It is ALL being highly "Traced" and documented. I am not the normal stalker/troll victim and have the resources to expose them if need be (Along w/some embarrassing personal information)...

They exposed personal info about me and my children in some case (Some real some fake)... I will use my resources to locate and expose them when they cross the line... If anything else they may learn a lesson about stalking people online. You never known when you may stalk the wrong person who has resources to track down your address, associates addresses, Employer and get access to some other info including psychological records.

Corey/GoodETxSG
    Last edited by Gemma13; 22nd May 2019 at 15:44.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Akasha (22nd May 2019), Andrew_K (22nd May 2019), aoibhghaire (25th May 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2019), GroovieBean (22nd May 2019), Hervé (22nd May 2019), Islander12 (22nd May 2019), Kristin (22nd May 2019), Nasu (29th May 2019), RunningDeer (22nd May 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I forgot about this video. I'm an hour & 10 minutes into it. Spot on... Well done.

I was going to add that I'm surprised that it didn't get more views (only 4,000). The originator thanked everyone for helping him reach over one million subscribers, which means this video is one of the channels to picked it up. It's on Bill's AlphaZebra with over 18,000 hits.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Gemma13 (23rd May 2019), GroovieBean (22nd May 2019), Islander12 (23rd May 2019), jcking (28th May 2019), Kristin (22nd May 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

This just was brought to my attention: https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...ssination.html

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd May 2019), aoibhghaire (25th May 2019), Billy (23rd May 2019), jcking (28th May 2019), RunningDeer (23rd May 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

This just was brought to my attention: https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...ssination.html
    Nice try Corey.
    This quote is where you trip yourself up – as egotistical con artists often do when they can’t keep their mouths shut.

Quote They almost never step forward with a face and a name. The vast majority of all of this work is done under total anonymity. Their greatest delight is if they can convince real people to pick up their arguments and further publicize them.
    Just off the top of my head there are at least a dozen individuals with real names and faces - that you label "the Dark Alliance" - who are repeatedly revealing evidence of your fraud, deception and unscrupulous behaviour – all to try and help people from being harmed by you.

You might have the gift of the gab Corey and not afraid to shout from the rooftops because it is an addiction for you, but it is also your Achilles’ heel.

Anyone doubting you who is serious about due diligence should spend a bit of time wading through your “holier than thou” spiels, (5 years worth), to find mountains of smoking gun nuggets that reveal who you really are behind your public mask.

You must be feeling a bit hot under the collar though to bring on this predictable move:

Quote Due to the continued attacks and controversy, I will soon hand over most of my communications and social media to a social media manager, as it is just too much to handle on my own.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd May 2019), aoibhghaire (25th May 2019), Clear Light (23rd May 2019), GroovieBean (23rd May 2019), RunningDeer (23rd May 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This'll save people time waiting for Goode's site to upload and gather those pesky internet cookies:

Response to False Allegations and Multiple Failed Attempts at Character Assassination

Corey Goode
    May 22, 2019
    (4,086 views)

Dear Friends,

I would like to publicly address recent events that have caused some concern within our community: namely, that I am allegedly the leader of a dangerous cult whose intent is to destroy people’s lives.

Let me just say, right off the bat, that nothing could be further from the truth.  The thousands of fans I have met and spent time with at events over the last few years can attest to that.

I discussed some of these topics in a recent reunion interview that was conducted for the first time since the end of my weekly television show.  The link is below, and you can see it for yourself.

There are individuals that even now are cyberstalking and attacking me in a hateful and vicious manner and that are consistently trying to sabotage and prevent me from moving forward in any positive manner.  However, let me go on record to state, I do not want any of my readers, listeners, viewers, fans or friends engaging in harassing, threatening or any other form of negative behavior towards anyone.  This is not an acceptable behavioral form of defending me. 

A variety of individuals have attempted to blame the alleged actions of my entire audience, at large, as if it was all part of some nefarious and organized cult.  This is simply not true. 

Some of the Deep State operatives who have been attacking me and my supporters, have also been gaslighting those who dislike me—by attacking them in posts and in private messages.

Attacking both sides in a way that makes them enter into combat is one of the oldest ‘divide and conquer’ false-flag tricks in the book.

The almost total anonymity of the Internet makes it very easy for individuals to present themselves as something other than what they really are.  This activity can then create enormous confusion and anger in the people who feel targeted by these attacks.

Although in the past, my team has pointed this out, again I ask you to please carefully review Glenn Greenwald’s classic article that appeared during the Snowden revelations, on February 24th, 2014.  At least read the following quote from the article, as seen below.

In this article you will see multiple screen captures of actual intel training documents from the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group, or JTRIG, that should be far more publicized than they have been, up until now.  Almost every single strategy revealed in this ‘data dump’ has been used against me, my supporters and my detractors alike in an almost endless cycle of repetition:

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

“I want to focus and elaborate on the overarching point revealed by all of these documents: namely, that these agencies are attempting to control, infiltrate, manipulate, and warp online discourse, and in doing so, are compromising the integrity of the internet itself.”

“Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums.”

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th May 2019), GroovieBean (23rd May 2019), jcking (28th May 2019), Nasu (29th May 2019)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    This'll save people time waiting for Goode's site to upload and gather those pesky internet cookies:

Response to False Allegations and Multiple Failed Attempts at Character Assassination

Corey Goode
    May 22, 2019
    (4,086 views)

Dear Friends,

I would like to publicly address recent events that have caused some concern within our community: namely, that I am allegedly the leader of a dangerous cult whose intent is to destroy people’s lives.

Let me just say, right off the bat, that nothing could be further from the truth.  The thousands of fans I have met and spent time with at events over the last few years can attest to that.

I discussed some of these topics in a recent reunion interview that was conducted for the first time since the end of my weekly television show.  The link is below, and you can see it for yourself.

There are individuals that even now are cyberstalking and attacking me in a hateful and vicious manner and that are consistently trying to sabotage and prevent me from moving forward in any positive manner.  However, let me go on record to state, I do not want any of my readers, listeners, viewers, fans or friends engaging in harassing, threatening or any other form of negative behavior towards anyone.  This is not an acceptable behavioral form of defending me. 

A variety of individuals have attempted to blame the alleged actions of my entire audience, at large, as if it was all part of some nefarious and organized cult.  This is simply not true. 

Some of the Deep State operatives who have been attacking me and my supporters, have also been gaslighting those who dislike me—by attacking them in posts and in private messages.

Attacking both sides in a way that makes them enter into combat is one of the oldest ‘divide and conquer’ false-flag tricks in the book.

The almost total anonymity of the Internet makes it very easy for individuals to present themselves as something other than what they really are.  This activity can then create enormous confusion and anger in the people who feel targeted by these attacks.

Although in the past, my team has pointed this out, again I ask you to please carefully review Glenn Greenwald’s classic article that appeared during the Snowden revelations, on February 24th, 2014.  At least read the following quote from the article, as seen below.

In this article you will see multiple screen captures of actual intel training documents from the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group, or JTRIG, that should be far more publicized than they have been, up until now.  Almost every single strategy revealed in this ‘data dump’ has been used against me, my supporters and my detractors alike in an almost endless cycle of repetition:

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

“I want to focus and elaborate on the overarching point revealed by all of these documents: namely, that these agencies are attempting to control, infiltrate, manipulate, and warp online discourse, and in doing so, are compromising the integrity of the internet itself.”

“Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums.”
    What a deluded conman,and a liar from the very beginning,theres no more left to say.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shijo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th May 2019), GroovieBean (23rd May 2019), Islander12 (23rd May 2019), Nasu (29th May 2019), RunningDeer (23rd May 2019)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Reality Check Episode Seven: Corey Goode Falling from the Cliff
    In this episode Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean interview Clif High about the Corey Goode fiasco. He reveals much including the fact that Corey was mining Clif’s work and retelling the tales as if they were his own. Insightful and delightful, that is Clif High.
    UPDATE: I'm 70 minutes into the vid. It's informative and entertaining. And wow, Yvonne, on your medical journey: beginning, middle and end.

EMAIL : grooviebean@gmail.com
    PETITION FOR CHANGE: GAIA Please REMOVE COSMIC DISCLOSURE - click here

Published on May 24, 2019
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th May 2019 at 11:52.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th May 2019), aoibhghaire (25th May 2019), Bill Ryan (25th May 2019), Debra (25th May 2019), GroovieBean (25th May 2019), Hervé (25th May 2019), meeradas (25th May 2019), Nasu (29th May 2019)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Not sure if this is right place for this but episode 8 is out '
    In this episode of Reality Check, Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean (Yvonne Palermo) dissect David Wilcock’s famous Resignation letter and also his not-so-famous Apology letter to Gaia Inc. They will reveal the sheer hypocrisy on the part of Mr. Wilcock as he reveals that he can’t even comprehend the basic tenets of philosophy as he lumps anything that he doesn’t understand as ‘Luciferianism’. Wilcock’s ignorance on the subject of Gnosticism is astonishing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJKRtcFWRhA

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th May 2019), David Trd1 (28th May 2019), Debra (30th May 2019), meeradas (28th May 2019), Nasu (29th May 2019), RunningDeer (28th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast