Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Jay Weidner Apologizes, Admits Corey Goode is a Fraud to Groovie Bean

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Jay Weidner Apologizes, Admits Corey Goode is a Fraud to Groovie Bean

Yes, it was another good one. A lot of diverse topics covered. You come away with something new in every episode. I agree about the importance of the cultivation of chi, i.e. life force energy. It made sense how Corey doesn’t have it. Which is why he comes across as unfocused and low energy.

I have a bit of a different take from Clif on David’s life force. He’s an actor and needs to feed off the audience to run his motor. I agree as to why David needs to check out for months at a time because of it. It wouldn't surprise me if our boy, Davey, gets zaps from his lower 4D astral RA buddy. In comparison to 3D, it feels like a blessed rush. But it's just enough to maintain his life force for RA to feed.

The part about the David’s black belt and his wife’s five black belts? Boy, they’re dumb to believe we believe it. It’s on par with how Corey’s gang call themselves mystics.

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Wow, just experienced the beginning of something new, and i do like it!

Been wondering why i followed "reality check" after [almost] completely ignoring "the cult" all the time up to now -

episode ten is the reason.

Very light, interesting, informative, and actually fun to listen to because of NOT focusing on the chickens - hats off to Clif;

and i say Groovie,Jay, and Clif make a great triangle - keep at it.

Looking forward to some "post cult" exploration...
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd June 2019 at 12:19.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd June 2019), Billy (3rd June 2019), David Trd1 (3rd June 2019), Debra (3rd June 2019), GroovieBean (4th June 2019), Islander12 (2nd June 2019), meeradas (3rd June 2019), Mike (2nd June 2019), Nasu (5th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Jay Weidner Apologizes, Admits Corey Goode is a Fraud to Groovie Bean

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Reality Check Episode 2: Slander and Lies: Jay Weidner Was Not Fired

Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean respond to recent interviews on Edge of Wonder with Corey Goode and recent missives from Corey Goode’s cult. We reveal that Corey Goode repeatedly lied when he said that Jay Weidner had been fired from Gaia, when in fact he announced his retirement last April 2018.
    Oh, so he's sticking to his Story and repeating his claim (here [1]) about JW being "Fired" but for all his Bluster about involving Law Enforcement I've still not seen a single shred of Documentation to "back it up" ... and going on Twitter doesn't prove anything, if he truly wanted to Appease his Critics why not make Public some of the "proof" he has eh ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CG_says_JW_was_Fired.png
Views:	90
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	40705

Otherwise it's just a case of "He said She said" ... Sigh

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

[1] Update : The link is correct but it seems that the Tweet was just very recently deleted !
    Last edited by Clear Light; 5th June 2019 at 00:16. Reason: Added [1]

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2019), Bill Ryan (5th June 2019), David Trd1 (5th June 2019), Debra (5th June 2019), Gemma13 (5th June 2019), GroovieBean (5th June 2019), Hervé (5th June 2019), Kristin (6th June 2019), meeradas (5th June 2019), Mike (5th June 2019), Nasu (5th June 2019), RunningDeer (5th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Update : The link is correct but it seems that the Tweet was just very recently deleted !
    Could be the tweet was a fail. CG deleted it because there were only 13 likes & 2 retweets. How many of his followers really care? His never ending negativity and whining has gotten old even for them.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th June 2019 at 00:41.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2019), Clear Light (5th June 2019), Debra (5th June 2019), GroovieBean (5th June 2019), meeradas (5th June 2019), Mike (5th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Update : The link is correct but it seems that the Tweet was just very recently deleted !
    Good thing I made an archive! Here's the link:
    http://archive.is/16MDA

It is a criminal conspiracy of slander, contract interference & IP Theft. He created the most HOSTILE work environment ever! Cohost & I had him FIRED as producer. We have witnesses/audio/Email/Chat proof of his removal due to hostility. Law enforcement looking @ criminality next.
    Jay said that the next time Corey claimed he was fired, he would sue him for defamation of character. Hopefully he keeps his word.

This tweet was also deleted for some reason:
    http://archive.is/5o0Wo

Tons of proof that contract interference did occur & was successful in a few instances. JW contacting David Icke & (JC) emailing Movie Vendors trying to end our contracts based on JW & CW info. Cyber-Attorney moving slower than anticipated, prepping for Law Enforcement this wk!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2019), Clear Light (5th June 2019), Debra (5th June 2019), Gemma13 (5th June 2019), Hervé (5th June 2019), Islander12 (5th June 2019), jcking (5th June 2019), Mike (5th June 2019), RunningDeer (5th June 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

A bombshell just dropped yesterday! Ryan Gable went on the Kev Baker Show to play a clip he recorded of Emery Smith at Contact in the Desert. He also exposed the cult-like nature of Jordan Sather's following.

The recording starts at 22:00. They play it again at 43:33 with a few extra seconds towards the end. Here's a full transcript:

RG: Hey, Emery?
    ES: Yeah?
    RG: I have a question for you.
    RG: Oh, my name is Ryan Gable by the way.
    ES: Hey, Ryan. Nice to meet you.
    RG: I'm friends with Clyde—
    ES: Oh, okay.
    RG: —for what it's worth. Somebody had told me—and I don't think you did this. I'm just curious 'cause you're friends with like Corey Goode and David Wilcock.
    ES: Yeah, I’m not friends with Corey.
    RG: You’re not friends with Corey anymore?
    ES: No.
    RG: What happened. Like I'm not aware; I'm just curious.
    ES: Yeah. And no, David and I don't talk. I mean, we don't do things together.
    RG: Did something happen at Gaia?
    ES: Yeah. We're still friends, like we talk, Dave and I, but—
    RG: But not like working together?
    ES: —we don't work together anymore.
    RG: Oh. Is it like a conflict [unintelligible]?
    ES: Well he got—him and—Corey screwed up Dave's life there at Gaia and now they're in a big lawsuit.
    RG: I heard about the lawsuit.
    ES: He doxed me and twelve other people.
    RG: Corey did?
    ES: Yeah, Corey hired people.
    RG: Okay, so he doxed you—That's what I was going to ask you—
    ES: They found out.
    RG: —because they doxed a friend of mine, Joe from the Carolinas.
    ES: Yeah, Joe too! Yeah yeah.
    RG: You know Joe, too?
    ES: Yeah!
    RG: So they doxed him, and then they doxed—
    ES: And [unintelligible] C.W. [inaudible]
    RG: So they doxed you.
    ES: And Chanter, yeah.
    RG: So Corey Goode doxed Emery Smith.
    ES: Yeah.
    RG: See, I didn't know that.
    ES: Oh yeah. I mean he had a group of twelve people that he hired, and he had like, I don't know, seventeen alias names and twenty, thirty email accounts—
    RG: Wow.
    ES: —just to go up and register—like if someone liked my video and everyone's like—everyone would say "Yes" and someone would be like "Oh, this guy's [censored]"—
    RG: They would troll.
    ES: —and detract it from them. They were trolling the whole time.
    RG: So, what about like Jordan Sather?
    ES: [unintelligible] involved.
    RG: I knew that. Joe told me that.
    ES: [unintelligible]
    RG: What about Jordan Sather?
    ES: Bad.
    RG: 'Cause I know he doxed. He doxed.
    ES: He was the main one.
    RG: Yeah.
    ES: Him and Richard—Roger Richards. But they took orders from Corey. And Jordan's here. I can't wait to see him.
    RG: I wanted to go talk to him and ask him what the deal was.
    ES: [unintelligible] and knock him the f*** out.
    RG: Okay, so. This is interesting because when you were more involved with Corey, let's say.
    ES: I didn't know. I was a newbie back then. And they wanted—I started raising up on the, you know, on charts there, so they wanted a piece of me. And they basically threatened me—my life and said, "You can choose life or death. Gaia or us." Like threatening. Like on email.
    RG: Gaia is a very messed up organization from what I understand.
    ES: No. They're fine. There's no Luciferians.
    RG: Oh, no I don't mean that. I mean business practices.
    ES: Oh, maybe. I'm not—I'm just a contractor for them, but they treat me really well, and that's a reason David was with them for so long, because they are good.
    RG: So what was the thing about them not—I thought I heard like no money.
    ES: No. No.
    RG: David wrote that.
    ES: I know. He also said I did 3,000 alien autopsies.
    RG: That's where that came from.
    ES: I did not do 3,000 alien autopsies.
    RG: Okay, so how many are you claiming you did?
    ES: I did 3,000 tissue samples.
    RG: Tissue samples.
    ES: Yeah.
    RG: So that's substantially different than an autopsy.
    ES: Yeah, 'cause twenty to fifty samples can be from one being.
    RG: Yeah.
    ES: So it's not an actu—but he—they were—you know. It's just a little bit too [unintelligible]
    RG: Just for what it's worth, I have been— [END]

Now for his expereinces at Jordan Sather and David Wilcock's presentations.

6:09: Ryan got to ask Jordan Sather a question, but his cult followers "refused to let him answer the question or be asked questions." They actually made a circle to protect him from people asking questions. A young lady asked, "Hey, I want to listen to what he [Ryan] has to say, and I want to listen to what Jordan has to say back to him." One lady in Jordan's literal circle turned to her and asked, "Is this your first conference?" She replied, "Oh, I'm just going around, and this is my first time here, and I just wanted to have a good time and meet some cool people and see what it's all about." The cultist replied, "Well I hope this is your last time here."

~7:30: Ryan says this cult is the root cause of all the infighting that has occurred recently in ufology.

~9:50: Jordan asked leading questions in his recent tweets, insinuating that Contact in the Desert is part of a Cabal that wants to suppress his information.

~12:00: David Wilcock was only able to sneak Jordan onto his panel because Emery Smith didn't show up. He coached Jordan how to setup and use microphone.

~13:00: When Ryan initially walked up to Jordan's Q&A session outdoors, he asked him, "Can you tell me about the doxing, Jordan? My friend Joe from the Carolinas. Can you tell me about what happened with the doxing?" Jordan actually attempted to answer the question. His audience became unruly, so Jordan stood up, "and much like the Pope extends his hands, like a father about to strike the child, he stood up, and he puts both hands out over the audience" and he said "Now, now," and he pushed his hands down gently saying, "Calm down, calm down." With the crowd at ease, he gave the legal definition of doxing and explains how he didn't dox Joe from the Carolinas. He said that people have the right to know that Joe is living a double life working for a government facility. Ryan explained to him that pseudonyms are very common in media, where people have professional lives outside of that.

20:31: David Wilcock made the irresponsible claim that the NSA is no longer recording all of our phone calls because the Alliance is in control. People applauded at that.

~30:00: Jordan Sather and David Wilcock hid in their rooms the entire weekend. They were the only presenters who didn't come out to mingle. They only came out to present.

32:20: After Jordan's event, his followers were yelling at them telling them to leave and never come back. He left to grab something from his hotel room, and he saw Jordan Sather "fly" out of the conference in his SUV. While he driving by, Jordan saw Ryan and screamed out his window, "Hey there, buddy!" in a sarcastic tone.

34:00: The only law enforcement at the event was one police SUV parked outside the conference. There were no threats as "Aura Faery" and Corey Goode claimed.

35:18: David Wilcock hired eight security guards who walked around with him.

37:20: Jordan's girlfriend or handler got in his face and yelled at him. She also got in the young lady's face and yelled at her. About 45 minjtes later, a group of poeple had formed around the two who all share the same sentiment about Sather and Wilcock. Just then Jordan was trashing everybody in ufology who he ever dissgreed with. He then pointed his finger at Ryan and proclaimed "This stuff over here—this is a cult." Ryan rebutted him and called his group a cult and explained why. At that moment, five people stood up and walked over to his group.

39:56: Emery said he is not being threatened anymore, despite the fact that he wore a bulletproof vest in the past and Wilcock having eight security guards. He also didn't get defensive when Ryan told him he was skeptical of his claims.

~48:50: Ryan has reason to believe David has lost his mind. At the conference, he said that the Cabal ground his teeth so he had to get veneers, that the NSA isn't listening to us, and that the Moon is a spaceship.

Ryan says he will go into more detail on what he's said on his show The Secret Teachings in a couple of days. I don't know how much is exclusively related to Wilcock and Sather, since he also went into his positive experiences at CITD in the second half of the show.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2019), Clear Light (5th June 2019), Crackberry (5th June 2019), David Trd1 (5th June 2019), Debra (5th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2019), Gemma13 (5th June 2019), Hervé (5th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (6th June 2019), Islander12 (5th June 2019), Ivanhoe (5th June 2019), Jad (5th June 2019), jcking (5th June 2019), RunningDeer (5th June 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,544 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Good thing I made an archive! Here's the link:
    http://archive.is/16MDA

It is a criminal conspiracy of slander, contract interference & IP Theft. He created the most HOSTILE work environment ever! Cohost & I had him FIRED as producer. We have witnesses/audio/Email/Chat proof of his removal due to hostility. Law enforcement looking @ criminality next.
    Jay said that the next time Corey claimed he was fired, he would sue him for defamation of character. Hopefully he keeps his word.

This tweet was also deleted for some reason:
    http://archive.is/5o0Wo

Tons of proof that contract interference did occur & was successful in a few instances. JW contacting David Icke & (JC) emailing Movie Vendors trying to end our contracts based on JW & CW info. Cyber-Attorney moving slower than anticipated, prepping for Law Enforcement this wk!
    As screenshots:

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2019), Clear Light (5th June 2019), David Trd1 (5th June 2019), Debra (5th June 2019), GroovieBean (7th June 2019), Hervé (5th June 2019), Islander12 (5th June 2019), jcking (5th June 2019), RunningDeer (5th June 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019), Yoda (5th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

The part about the David’s black belt and his wife’s five black belts?
    Puh-leeze link me to this.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

RunningDeer (5th June 2019), Sequoia (7th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    FYI : Elizabeth's are listed on her website https://www.elizabethwilcock.com in the Bio section (here)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Islander12 (5th June 2019), RunningDeer (5th June 2019), Strat (5th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    It's @ 32:32.

Reality Check : Corey Goode and David Wilcock: Clinging to the Clif Episode Ten

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Clear Light (5th June 2019), Islander12 (5th June 2019), jcking (5th June 2019), Strat (5th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FYI : Elizabeth's are listed on her website https://www.elizabethwilcock.com in the Bio section (here)
    One disadvantage is that belts are often given out for money rather than merit.

On Elizabeth’s site, she lists a black belt in Tai Chi. Tai Chi has been around for 500-1700 years. Traditional Masters don’t award belts.

Tai Chi Definition & History. Tai Chi Chuan (also written as Taijiquan) is an ancient Chinese form of exercise originally created as a fighting art. Tai Chi was accredited to a Taoist Monk named Zhang San Feng as its creator. Its origins date back over 700 years, some say even up to 1500 years.
    Does tai chi have a belt system?

Wing Chun and Tai Chi, Chen Style Hunyuan Tai Chi - www.worldtaiji.com
    (article)
    No.

The official Chinese Wushu Association has implemented a Duan/Dan system to signify the level of expertise of Wushu practitioners.  Some prominent Tai Chi masters are conferred with different Dan grades.  Don't know which Duan/Dan is the equivalent of a blackbelt...

However, traditional martial artists may feel that a ranking system could be limiting and confer a false sense of accomplishment, which is incompatible with the maxim that "there is no end to learning”.

Anyway, a duan/dan/belt/rank/grade system is better than nothing.  Just don't get fixated on it...

To put things in perspective - Yang Style Tai Chi is said to have 13 levels of accomplishment. The Founding Grandmaster of Yang Style Tai Chi, Yang Luchan (a.k.a. "The Invincible Yang"), was at level 8... If the Invincible Yang was only at level 8 out of 13, where would anybody else stand?

5 Levels of Tai Chi Masters
    by Bruce Frantzis | Internal Martial Arts, Tai Chi, Taoist Masters

There are traditionally five levels of credentials and competence for tai chi masters, which are helpful to know since tai chi doesn’t have black belts or other obvious visible signs of competence.

In China, the long-established hierarchy of learning and teaching tai chi is: (continued here)

Are you a Black Belt in Tai Chi and Qigong?
    By Sifu Anthony Korahais

(article here)

A Black Belt in Tai Chi?  A Green Belt in Qigong?  Seriously?

Don’t worry, folks.  I haven’t gone nuts.  Traditionally, there are no belts in these arts, and I have no plans to mess with that tradition.  However, I think that the following question may be useful for Tai Chi and Qigong practitioners:

Question: What belt would I be?

Year ago, I earned black belts in 2 different styles of Karate, so I know that there are advantages and disadvantages to the belt system.  One disadvantage is that belts are often given out for money rather than merit.  One advantage, however, is that students have a good idea where they stand in the curriculum.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th June 2019 at 14:28.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2019), Bill Ryan (5th June 2019), Clear Light (5th June 2019), Gemma13 (5th June 2019), Islander12 (5th June 2019), jcking (5th June 2019), Mike (5th June 2019), Nasu (7th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    ES: I didn't know. I was a newbie back then. And they wanted—I started raising up on the, you know, on charts there, so they wanted a piece of me. And they basically threatened me—my life and said, "You can choose life or death. Gaia or us." Like threatening. Like on email.
    This is great. Thanks Andrew_K.

I'd love to see Emery's emails

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2019), Islander12 (5th June 2019), Mike (5th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Corey makes a ridiculous tweet to an Internet Law Centre in his usual style of trying to impress his followers.

Wonder what happened to all the "legal counsel" Corey was supposed to have - oh, that's right, it looks like its probably just been his followers giving him legal counsel going by their tweets to him.

Lots of smoke and mirrors me thinks.

Name:	COREY GOODE LAW CENTRE TWEET.png
Views:	95
Size:	263.8 KB
ID:	40710
    Last edited by Gemma13; 5th June 2019 at 14:57.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2019), Clear Light (5th June 2019), GroovieBean (7th June 2019), Hervé (5th June 2019), Islander12 (5th June 2019), Mike (5th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Elizabeth's are listed on her website https://www.elizabethwilcock.com in the Bio section (here)
    It’s all relative. There’s no question Elizabeth Wilcock has worked hard and deserves kudos for her studies and all that she’s accomplished. On the other hand, it’s hard for me to believe David has put in the time, study and work that it takes to earn a black belt.

Ten year old, xxxxx had a black belt in Karate and was written up in the local paper. I attended a few of her gymnastics practices. There’s no question she’s an athlete. Years later I ran into her and asked if she kept up with her training. She explained that it was how the owner ran his business. She doesn't tell anyone about her black belt.

It’s all relative.

Early on I was involved in Tai Chi form and fighting competitions, and trained in sword and cane form. I dabbled in Kung Fu for about nine months. I realized that if I wanted to perfect an art, I’d have to choose one. I’m going into the 32nd year of Tai Chi and still consider myself a beginner.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th June 2019 at 14:25.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2019), Billy (5th June 2019), Clear Light (5th June 2019), Jad (5th June 2019), jcking (5th June 2019), Mike (5th June 2019), Nasu (7th June 2019), Orobo (6th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,544 times in 32,931 posts

it’s hard for me to believe David has put in the time, study and work that it takes to earn a black belt.
    The last time I spent quality time with David Wilcock was in 2010. At no time then, or in any year previously, did he mention any color of belt in anything at all in all the many conversations we had. Nor any kind of martial art practice — ever.

What does that all point to? I don't believe a single word of it.

David just invents things now. He's getting close to being a pathological confabulator.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2019), Billy (5th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th June 2019), Islander12 (5th June 2019), jcking (5th June 2019), Mike (5th June 2019), Nasu (7th June 2019), RunningDeer (5th June 2019), Sequoia (7th June 2019), Sophocles (6th June 2019), Yoda (5th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Sorry but I could not resist

Name:	_20190605_210434.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	250.7 KB
ID:	40712
    Last edited by Billy; 5th June 2019 at 20:09.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2019), GroovieBean (6th June 2019), Mike (5th June 2019), Nasu (7th June 2019), RunningDeer (5th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,587 times in 5,714 posts

Over the years i've heard many stories like the one Paula related, and one has to wonder how seriously one can take karate if a 10 yr old can get a black belt.

I've been watching the UFC since it's inception, maybe 20 years ago, and I can only remember one fighter who used karate as his main discipline. One. And he got demolished in a very one sided fight against a kick boxer named Pat Smith.

So even if Wilcok has some mail order certificate, it likely means nothing. And I doubt he even has that. I mean, look at him! He's a pudgy, doughy guy ; I doubt he could run a quarter mile. That's not even an insult, merely an observation

Plus, even he admitted that his ex would routinely beat him up. I'm not being glib when I say, how effective could this hypothetical training be when you can't even defend yourself against your girlfriend??
    Last edited by Mike; 5th June 2019 at 20:19.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2019), Clear Light (5th June 2019), Nasu (7th June 2019), RunningDeer (5th June 2019)

33. Link to Post #97
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Over the years i've heard many stories like the one Paula related, and one has to wonder how seriously one can take karate if a 10 yr old can get a black belt.

I've been watching the UFC since it's inception, maybe 20 years ago, and I can only remember one fighter who used karate as his main discipline. One. And he got demolished in a very one sided fight against a kick boxer named Pat Smith.

So even if Wilcok has some mail order certificate, it likely means nothing. And I doubt he even has that. I mean, look at him! He's a pudgy, doughy guy ; I doubt he could run a quarter mile. That's not even an insult, merely an observation

Plus, even he admitted that his ex would routinely beat him up. I'm not being glib when I say, how effective could this hypothetical training be when you can't even defend yourself against your girlfriend??
    You make some very salient points regarding the martial arts.

I've experienced two real fights as an adult, and I will say that the one or two very simple techniques I learned from an ex-army guy were of far more use than any karate black belt could have taught me. Seriously, when in such an intensely stressful, nerve wracking situation what the hell would anyone care for intricate katas, or fancy crane stances. This painful video I use to reinforce my points:

For anyone considering taking up a martial art at least learn it from someone with actual fighting experience - a boxer, wrestler, someone working in personal safety etc. The very last thing you want is the false sense of security that many martial arts give.
    Last edited by happyuk; 5th June 2019 at 21:05.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2019), Mike (5th June 2019), Nasu (7th June 2019), Sequoia (7th June 2019), sunwings (6th June 2019)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Mike, come on...

I've been only watching now and then and can remember Lyoto Machida who is a brutal beast and became light heavyweight champion with his karate before going to Bellator.
    And then there is StephenThompson, who does very well and is a joy to watch.
    Though he is not as prolific as George StPierre who as a karateka became the best of all times in his division.

I think you'll enjoy a bit of binge-watching with this angle...

Ok, sorry, back to the topic at hand....

Love, O.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th June 2019), Mike (6th June 2019), Nasu (7th June 2019), RunningDeer (6th June 2019)

37. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In this video we meet Corey Goode, self-described Secret Space Program ‘insider’, intuitive empath and extraterrestrial experiencer.
    The Cult Of Corey Goode (The Cosmic Con - Ep 2)

Adding Clear Light’s post on this thread as well: Jay Weidner, Groovie Bean and Clif High are in Daniel James’ Episode 2. Project Avalon is also covered.
    “This is how cults will be started in the 21st century. Online. Not probably through a brick-and-mortar front organization, but through an online sort of front organization. So be careful.

To be continued…”
    Quote The Cult Of Corey Goode (The Cosmic Con - Ep 2) (6 June 2019)

In this video we meet Corey Goode, self-described Secret Space Program ‘insider’, intuitive empath and extraterrestrial experiencer.

Born February 22, 1970 as James Corey Goode, he tells a remarkable tale which he says begins at the age of 6 when he was identified early as possessing extraordinary pre-cognitive abilities and brought into the Government’s Military Abduction Program, or MILAB for short.

Just before his 17th birthday in 1986, Goode claims he served his first of three 20-year stints in the Secret Space Program, a black government project which served to advance the industrialization of humanity into the interstellar community.

Ah, so whether or not Corey is in fact some kind of a "Cult Leader", I'll leave that to you to make up your own mind but notwithstanding the whole content of this thread which started just over two years ago, the above 30 minute YouTube video presents a useful summary for the more Sceptical Minded viewers (as opposed to those Blind Followers who are seemingly taking it all "on Faith") eh ?

However, just for the record, at 24:40 the Narrator says :

Quote Regardless of how Goode first stepped into the public conscience it should be noted that following a series of disagreements on the forum and a falling out with some on P.A., including its owner BR, Goode began to court DW and others to share his story on a much bigger stage
    Now I just want to mention, for anyone who isn't familiar with the general timeline, after Corey (who posted as GoodETxSG) "left" P.A, he joined The One Truth forum and began posting there using the same user name !

Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th June 2019 at 11:08.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Gemma13 (7th June 2019), Mike (7th June 2019), Sequoia (7th June 2019)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

It was reported by more than one that David Wilcock hired 6 bodyguards to protect himself against the dark alliance, cabal, the evil doers and other satanists ( does that include Graham Hancock? ) who would do him harm at contact in the desert.

"The national average cost for bodyguard protection is $20 – 30 per hour; however, a bodyguard can cost anywhere from $75 per hour for one guard at a one-day private event to $150 per hour for executive protection that may require bodyguards on-site 24/7.Dec 17, 2018."........google search.

I wonder if the producers at contact in the desert paid for this or it came out of the pete peterson funds?......... lol

What a joke.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th June 2019), Gemma13 (7th June 2019), Hym (7th June 2019), Mike (7th June 2019), RunningDeer (7th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast