+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Jay Weidner Apologizes, Admits Corey Goode is a Fraud to Groovie Bean

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

Default Re: Jay Weidner Apologizes, Admits Corey Goode is a Fraud to Groovie Bean

Quote Posted by GroovieBean (here)
    [...] episode 8 [...]
    has a smashing title.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th May 2019), Bill Ryan (31st May 2019), David Trd1 (28th May 2019), GroovieBean (28th May 2019), RunningDeer (28th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Default Re: Jay Weidner Apologizes, Admits Corey Goode is a Fraud to Groovie Bean

Quote Posted by GroovieBean (here)
    Not sure if this is right place for this but episode 8 is out '
    In this episode of Reality Check, Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean (Yvonne Palermo) dissect David Wilcock’s famous Resignation letter and also his not-so-famous Apology letter to Gaia Inc. They will reveal the sheer hypocrisy on the part of Mr. Wilcock as he reveals that he can’t even comprehend the basic tenets of philosophy as he lumps anything that he doesn’t understand as ‘Luciferianism’. Wilcock’s ignorance on the subject of Gnosticism is astonishing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJKRtcFWRhA
    This is the best episode of the whole series so far, Jay was fired up.

It deals with:

David wilcocks Direct self contradiction on lucifarianism in Gaia

David wilcocks resignation letter (Leaked) to Gaia

David Wilcocks Subsequent apology letter

Highlighting that David has ref in both letters that he has been under 'legal' threat from Corey Goode (Hostage?)

Threading that its very likely that GEM was a mysterious org that likely was a Corey Goode task force op that pressured David

I would recommend this particular episode more than most but thats just my particular opinion...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2019), Debra (30th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st June 2019), GroovieBean (28th May 2019), Jad (28th May 2019), jcking (28th May 2019), Nasu (29th May 2019), RunningDeer (28th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Thanks, Yvonne
    Adding your video here and a 19 page thread: David Wilcock's letter of resignation to Gaia TV

Reality Check Episode Eight - David Wilcock: Way of the Weasel
    In this episode of Reality Check, Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean (Yvonne Palermo) dissect David Wilcock’s famous Resignation letter and also his not-so-famous Apology letter to Gaia Inc. They will reveal the sheer hypocrisy on the part of Mr. Wilcock as he reveals that he can’t even comprehend the basic tenets of philosophy as he lumps anything that he doesn’t understand as ‘Luciferianism’. Wilcock’s ignorance on the subject of Gnosticism is astonishing.
    EMAIL US: grooviebean@gmail.com
    PETITION FOR CHANGE: GAIA Please REMOVE COSMIC DISCLOSURE - click here

REALiTY CHeCK
    Published on May 27, 2019
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st May 2019 at 03:07.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th May 2019), Bill Ryan (31st May 2019), David Trd1 (28th May 2019), Debra (30th May 2019), GroovieBean (28th May 2019), Islander12 (28th May 2019), Nasu (29th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@ 1:12:16

David Wilcock’s Apology Letter to Gaia Inc
    From JayWeidner.com

PUBLIC APOLOGY AND CLARIFICATION FROM DAVID WILCOCK REGARDING GAIA INC.
    False statements, assumptions and conclusions have been circulating regarding Gaia and my resignation from Gaia that I want to correct. To date, I deliberately refrained from commenting on any of this until Gaia and I had a chance to discuss how we would collectively handle it. It has taken time to do this, but I now feel comfortable moving forward to clarify the story to ensure that Gaia is vindicated from these accusations.

As you may be aware, a letter circulated online beginning on July 6th, 2018, which was claimed to be a copy of my contract non-renewal email to Gaia. This letter was taken out of context by some in our community who made sweeping conclusions about what it said, and turned them into malicious accusations they directed against Gaia. These accusations are false and without merit. Given such, I apologize to Gaia, its employees and the entire Gaia community as I would never intend to disparage Gaia.

The letter appeared online following a series of hateful and false allegations against Gaia from an alleged “Gaia Employee Movement,” or GEM, including a petition on Change.org and other writings which have since been proven to be false. I do not know who GEM was, and I have no evidence of who they may be. As far as I suspect, there are no employees within Gaia who are involved in this, or who had anything to do with it. The true source of the attack, as well as the motive for why this was done, still remains elusive to me.

While I had and have nothing to do with the alleged GEM, let me be clear that the GEM posts were loaded with mean-spirited and false accusations. I strongly believe these posts were replete with willful lies and fabrications. After these posts started appearing in May 2018, I began receiving many, many angry letters, comments and public attacks. Based on the hostility directed at me online and the threat of a lawsuit against Gaia and me from Corey Goode, which is repeatedly referred to in the leaked letter circulated online as a legal matter that I did not want to get drawn into the middle of, I decided to stop going to work and eventually to not renew my contract with Gaia. This decision was difficult for me as I dedicated five and a half years of my life’s work to create meaningful content to share with our community.

The letter circulated online contained many topics. I would never have wanted such a thing to be made public and to cause any issues for Gaia. Anyone who read this letter online did not know or understand why various things may have been said. None of this should ever have been made public, but since it now has, it is important that I clarify a variety of issues that many people have already jumped to conclusions about.

Certain misunderstandings arose from content in the first season of Ancient Civilizations, which presented an analysis of Gnostic texts, such as from the Nag Hammadi scrolls. Various scholars have interpreted these texts in different ways, and some of those interpretations were discussed in the show. I do believe it is important that we have freedom of speech, and I articulated my own spiritual and philosophical views in five and a half years’ worth of weekly episodes of Wisdom Teachings, as well as in other programs. Gaia allowed me to express what I wanted in 276 episodes of Wisdom Teachings, and I thank them for that. It is a legitimate academic pursuit to discuss Gnosticism, the Nag Hammadi texts and the various interpretations of them. This does not mean that I believe Gaia is supporting a “Luciferian Agenda.” This was one key area in which the people who read and discussed the letter circulated online were not seeing things from my perspective.

Another issue concerns Emery Smith and other insiders I interviewed for Gaia. It was very obvious to me that a powerful group was violently resisting the work I was doing with Gaia on Cosmic Disclosure. There were incredibly malicious and slanderous attacks being made online against me, my various insiders and Gaia, by what I refer to as the “Dark Alliance.” This included personal death threats I received in July 2017, warning that if I continued working as the host of Cosmic Disclosure, I would be killed.

I encouraged Emery Smith to come forward as a guest on Cosmic Disclosure despite threats he had received. I believed that he would not be safe unless he did so, as “Publicity is Protection.” A series of very violent and suspicious events occurred soon after he decided to come forward on Gaia. These and other incidents were extensively documented in articles I wrote on my website, divinecosmos.com. It was not Gaia’s fault that Emery went through these threats and violent incidents. Gaia was bravely giving Emery a platform to get his message out, and continues to do so. Some folks misconstrued the statements in the letter circulated online to imply that Gaia was responsible for what had happened to Emery. This is not true. We all stepped up and did the best we could to help him, including many of you who participated in fundraisers.

Now I hope you can see that we were all suffering threats and damage from a common adversary. This same adversary may very well have had something to do with the GEM posts and the leaking of the letter circulated online as well. In no way was Gaia “aiding and abetting the Cabal,” or whatever we choose to call our shared adversary. By working together to get this content out, we were all doing our best to make the world a brighter and happier place, with greater freedom for all, and to fight for the release of suppressed technology and information.

Gaia also was responsive to a concern I had raised in the past when a content employee relationship was not working out for the mutual benefit of all involved, and a change was made upon my direct request. Some people online assumed that I had no power in any situations that were not to my liking, and again this was a major untruth that was not rooted in fact.

Lastly, in the letter circulated online I appeared to say that 43 percent of the entire Gaia audience was watching my shows. As it says on the Gaia site at gaia-updates, “Less than 3% of our members watch primarily any single series.”

Taken together, the threats and attacks we collectively went through all appeared to be a coordinated operation from a force outside of Gaia or its employee base. This force’s agenda was almost certainly to “divide and conquer.” Moreover, notwithstanding the fact that I believed my co-hosts and I were being paid well by Gaia for Cosmic Disclosure, the continuum of the outside hostility contributed to my decision to leave Gaia. These various incidents, including the leaking of the letter circulated online, were very effective in destroying the good faith and the relationships that Gaia and I had built, for over five years. It also severely attacked everyone’s credibility and caused our own public to turn on us, having no idea what was going on.

I do understand that the way we can truly shed light on these issues is by making a public clarification and apology, as I have done above. It is my sincere hope that everyone appreciates the fact that I still support Gaia, the work that I did there and the work that Gaia and I created. I will continue directing my audience back to the five and a half years’ worth of work that we co-created there, as I stand behind its integrity and value 100 percent.

Thank you for reading this and helping do your part to prevent our adversaries from attempting to splinter us and destroy the Seeking Truth Movement. I will continue forward with my work to expose the true root of the problems we are facing in the world today, and I feel that Gaia is playing a critical role in our progress towards Full Disclosure.

David Wilcock
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th May 2019 at 14:02.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2019), David Trd1 (29th May 2019), GroovieBean (28th May 2019), jcking (28th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

If anyone still doubts that Wilcock (and Goode) change their narratives to suit their agendas i.e. lie whenever it suits them, please just listen to the following 3 MINUTES.

@25:35 to 28:45

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th May 2019), Bill Ryan (31st May 2019), David Trd1 (29th May 2019), GroovieBean (28th May 2019), RunningDeer (28th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Reality Check Episode Eight: David Wilcock: The Way of The Weasel is an explosive analysis!

To Jay and Yvonne: RE PETE PETERSON $60,000 GOFUND ME DONATION

Here’s a thought: Wilcock had to know that Pete was senile or at least had onset senility; after all it was obvious to others.

I believe you said that Wilcock claimed he and his wife spent several years feeding and coaching Pete. So were they preparing him for a short public outing before he became institutionalised so they could sell him as being the greatest whistleblower/hero the world has ever seen knowing full well no-one would ever be able to speak with Pete again? This concept in itself is disturbing.

But it gets worse. If Wilcock didn’t immediately give Pete the $60,000 back in 2017 and waited for months/years before validating the transfer could it be because Wilcock (and wife) had finally convinced Pete to sign them up as his trustee for medical, financial, etc decisions?

Wilcock would then be able to transfer the $60,000 back to himself upon Pete’s death, or before.

Quote https://www.statetrustees.com.au/financial-elder-abuse
    Every year, State Trustees discovers instances where older people have been taken advantage of financially by those they trust the most. Financial elder abuse can come in many forms which include:
    • misusing an ATM or credit card;
    • taking money or property;
    • forcing or forging an older person’s signature; and/or
    • persuading them to change the terms of an existing contract, the clauses in a Will or their Powers of Attorney through deception or undue influence.

Wilcock goes on and on and on in his letter to Gaia about wanting Pete’s interviews so that he can edit them and release them himself. His pleas are desperate. Jay ditched the interviews because they were so terrible. Wilcock obviously knew this too but doesn’t care because he clearly implies he would doctor the footage. Sounds like the public dodged a bullet on this one, much to Wilcock’s frustration at having his grandiose plans thwarted.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 28th May 2019 at 15:24.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th May 2019), Bill Ryan (31st May 2019), David Trd1 (29th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st June 2019), GroovieBean (28th May 2019), Nasu (29th May 2019), RunningDeer (28th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jay keeps saying he doesn’t know why David put all those things in the letter.....I’d say because he (David) KNEW it was going public. I love these video’s btw, thank you Yvonne and Jay...Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Islander12; 1st June 2019 at 13:46.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Islander12 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st June 2019), GroovieBean (29th May 2019), Nasu (5th June 2019), RunningDeer (28th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Corey made a recent statement saying he now had a Media Manager as the on-line “attacks” were too much for him to handle.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1292715

But anyone who knows Corey’s history – [prolific poster on Avalon as GoodETxSG before rise to fame] – knows that Corey is addicted to controlling his and everyone else’s narrative. There is no way he will ever be able to stay silent.

So desperate times call for desperate measures from Corey, as his latest tweet reveals:

https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode/statu...14200721645568

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDX4kK3Rg5E

No responsible Media Manager would sanction that tweet. If this topic wasn’t so damn serious this would be laughable. Is that the best you got now Corey? A desperate hope that this ridiculous “reverse speech analysis on Jay Weidner” will prove to your followers that you are legitimate

Corey, If you have the arrogance to keep making such ridiculous counter moves to your public critics who are bringing real evidence to the table, then come forth and face them by bringing your real evidence to the table.

Or just shut up shop and make a swift exit. Walk away now Corey while you may still have a chance at salvaging your personal life. Try and think of someone else beside yourself just once and do it for your kids!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th May 2019), Bill Ryan (31st May 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st June 2019), Islander12 (1st June 2019), Nasu (5th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Reality Check, Episode 9: Corey Goode in Denial

a few images

Current Activities on social media, Public Apology, Thomas Crown info & then some.

WE ARE NOT AT CITD 2019 (Contact at the Desert) & YES, JAY WILL HAVE A BETTER MIC SOON! we getting it together LOL......

REALiTY CHeCK
    Published on May 30, 2019
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st June 2019 at 22:01.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st May 2019), Bill Ryan (31st May 2019), Bob (31st May 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st June 2019), Gemma13 (31st May 2019), Islander12 (31st May 2019), meeradas (31st May 2019)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Bill Ryan has uploaded the full Thomas Crown video, as seen in the new episode of Reality Check, to the Avalon Library. Here's the link:

Meet Mr. Thomas Crown - F2L - Gaia Inc Lawsuit - The Corporatization of Ufology

And here's the video where Joy uses the same music from that video—a pretty obscure tune. Skip to 43:06 to hear it.

Meet Ms. Thomas Crown?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2019), Gemma13 (31st May 2019), Islander12 (31st May 2019), RunningDeer (31st May 2019)

21. Link to Post #71
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Let's just set the record straight. Just as the Gnostics claimed there were negative entities interferring in the affairs of man' we now know the global cabal is evil as the day is long and do in fact take part in homage and praise for the desecrator and perform deviant rituals in its honor. Therefore, David is correct in assuming attacks on his person are directed by entities apposed to The Creator...

And it is telling Jay's choice of descriptor. That is exactly how I immediately felt about him: the weasel.

Anyone who does an about face like that can never be trusted.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (1st June 2019)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

David wilcock responds to recent events

Last edited by David Trd1; 1st June 2019 at 09:57. Reason: Change wording

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (1st June 2019), Islander12 (1st June 2019), meeradas (1st June 2019), RunningDeer (1st June 2019)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by David Trd1 (here)

Oh, sorry David but unfortunately the recording is actually from a few years ago !

It's lifted from Episode 575 of "Fade to Black" ... I suggest anybody that is interested to start listening from 1:31:44

Also at "FadeToBlack's podcast" website (as it's not a "Premium Episode") : Ep. 575 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ David Wilcock : Engame 2016/2017 : LIVE (Air date: December 19, 2016)

Last edited by Clear Light; 1st June 2019 at 11:21. Reason: Added F2B Podcast URL

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Akasha (2nd June 2019), Andrew_K (1st June 2019), David Trd1 (2nd June 2019), funkpunk46 (4th June 2019), Islander12 (1st June 2019), meeradas (2nd June 2019), Nasu (5th June 2019), RunningDeer (1st June 2019)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Reality Check, Episode Ten: Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Clinging to the Clif
    In this episode Jay weidner and Groovie Bean are joined once more by Clif High. He analyzes the nature and the life cycle of a cult revealing that Corey Goode’s cult will be winding down soon and then disappearing.

June 1, 2019

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st June 2019), Billy (3rd June 2019), David Trd1 (3rd June 2019), Islander12 (1st June 2019), meeradas (2nd June 2019), Nasu (5th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)

Oh, sorry David but unfortunately the recording is actually from a few years ago !

It's lifted from Episode 575 of "Fade to Black" ... I suggest anybody that is interested to start listening from 1:31:44

Also at "FadeToBlack's podcast" website (as it's not a "Premium Episode") : Ep. 575 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ David Wilcock : Engame 2016/2017 : LIVE (Air date: December 19, 2016)

Thanks for pointing that out

A friend sent it to me and I`m not a listener to jimmy Church and wouldn't of caught that at all

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

Clear Light (2nd June 2019), meeradas (2nd June 2019), RunningDeer (2nd June 2019)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Thanks for pointing that out

A friend sent it to me and I`m not a listener to jimmy Church and wouldn't of caught that at all
    Ah, as I'm sure you're fully aware, especially in regards to the diverse range of Topics and Subjects "we" see here on Avalon, it's imperative is it not to make certain (as much as is possible) the Legitimacy of the Information before proceeding with it as "proven" or "verified" eh ?

And when it comes to those "Personalities" whose Story remains largely "without objective evidence" I'd suggest that is wise if one is fairly circumspect as regards the veracity of their Narrative !

Now why the above Disclaimer : Because I'd say that Messrs Wilcock and Goode are at the very least "Controversial Figures" in the Alternative Media and if anyone has a look at the YouTube channel for the video David and I are discussing (here), they'll see HOW unrealistic it is in terms of the way they are presented, by which I mean the dates given along with the "sound bite" graphic and image each of them has !

Furthermore, whomsoever is putting them out, does not have the best command of the English Language (just read some of their most recent video titles to get the idea) and given that DW and CG are both "English" speaking, I find I have to conclude that ALL of the "Hill Sarah" YT channel videos are NOT genuinely related to their purported Subjects-of-Interest !

Thus I began "digging around" to uncover, if possible, what was / is the *Actual* source of the recording ...

Last edited by Clear Light; 2nd June 2019 at 13:50. Reason: Added URL to YouTube channel "Hill Sarah", Grammar

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Billy (3rd June 2019), David Trd1 (3rd June 2019), meeradas (2nd June 2019), RunningDeer (2nd June 2019)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Furthermore, whomsoever is putting them out, does not have the best command of the English Language (just read some their most recent video titles to get the idea) and given that DW and CG are both "English" speaking, I find I have to conclude that ALL of their videos are NOT genuinely related to their purported Subjects-of-Interest !
    Hill Sarah is a Russian YouTube channel with 8,300 subscribers. Here are the links to the about section and vid sections. The upload pattern has changed in the last week with a flood of David and Corey vids (44) which brings in new subscribers and income. Before that the channel featured video games.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd June 2019 at 14:03.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd June 2019), avid (2nd June 2019), Billy (3rd June 2019), Clear Light (2nd June 2019), David Trd1 (3rd June 2019), Debra (2nd June 2019), funkpunk46 (4th June 2019), Jad (2nd June 2019), meeradas (2nd June 2019)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

The creator of the deceptive video appears to be a very young Russian person. Their channel has only been covering DW/CG material for the last week, prior to that essentially being a computer game play channel.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

David Trd1 (3rd June 2019), Jad (2nd June 2019), meeradas (2nd June 2019), RunningDeer (2nd June 2019)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Looks like you beat me to it, Running Deer!
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

David Trd1 (3rd June 2019), meeradas (2nd June 2019), RunningDeer (2nd June 2019)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 times in 3,178 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Reality Check, Episode Ten: Corey Goode and David Wilcock - Clinging to the Clif
    Wow, just experienced the beginning of something new, and i do like it!

Been wondering why i followed "reality check" after [almost] completely ignoring "the cult" all the time up to now -

episode ten is the reason.

Very light, interesting, informative, and actually fun to listen to because of NOT focusing on the chickens - hats off to Clif;

and i say Groovie, Jay, and Clif make a great triangle - keep at it.

Looking forward to some "post cult" exploration...
    Last edited by meeradas; 3rd June 2019 at 19:48. Reason: space

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Akasha (3rd June 2019), Andrew_K (2nd June 2019), Billy (3rd June 2019), David Trd1 (3rd June 2019), Debra (3rd June 2019), Jad (3rd June 2019), Nasu (5th June 2019), RunningDeer (2nd June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast