+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Jay Weidner Apologizes, Admits Corey Goode is a Fraud to Groovie Bean

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Jay Weidner Apologizes, Admits Corey Goode is a Fraud to Groovie Bean

Gaia.com, I hope you finally hear it loud and clear through your corporate greed and see what people with their wits still about them, whispered for years without traction, when no one wanted to hear the truth because they wanted to believe...in their reality of hive minded group-think (read cult).
    All the middlemen and producers who got bought and blinded aside...'you' the corporate Gaia (formerly known as Gaiam) are actually Johnny-come-lately to the game, you are the biggest looser and the monster that you yourself created, for reasons still uncovered..because as God is my witness it surely couldn't have been "just the mighty $$$" that you banked on with this foolery that so tickled you pink once-upon-a-time, in hopes of buying-out and highjacking the entire alt media/ufology/SSP
    Here's your pride and joy:

[QUOTE]The Cult Of Corey Goode (The Cosmic Con - Ep 2) (6 June 2019)

In this video we meet Corey Goode, self-described Secret Space Program ‘insider’, intuitive empath and extraterrestrial experiencer.
    Last edited by Sequoia; 7th June 2019 at 15:43.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

Andrew_K (8th June 2019), Islander12 (8th June 2019), Jad (7th June 2019), Mike (7th June 2019), RunningDeer (7th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Default Re: Jay Weidner Apologizes, Admits Corey Goode is a Fraud to Groovie Bean

Mrs 'Groovie Bean', You wrote "It has been a very long healing process for me". That should not happen to any of the people in this space of science faction entertainment. - In fact, discussing truth, any truth seems to me a breach of protocol. Just as you are not expected to cry while watching a comedy or laughing when you are watching a hospital documentary. In the realm of "Science Faction" everything is allowed to be discussed which IS true and which COULD BE true. Discussing the thin line between the two simply spoils the game of being in this space.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ndroock1 For This Post:

Jad (7th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Reality Check: Emery Smith says Corey Goode threatened him. Episode 11

“…The first thing is last night for those of you that listen to Fade to Black Radio, Jimmy Church made a very big announcement. And that announcement was that he received a cease and desist letter...."
    In this episode Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean continue to focus on current events of the ufology community. Updates on Corey Goode, David Wilcock, Jordan Sather and a surprising admission from Emery Smith

Links added below.
    email: grooviebean@gmail.com

REALiTY CHeCK
    Published on Jun 8, 2019

Jordan Sather CITD VIDEOS :MORE INFO FROM OTHER CHANNELS

Daniel James:Roosevelt Media News:
    Jordan Sather Pushes Cancer Cures While Doxxing Cancer Patient Caregiver

Unirock2:
    Emery Smith CITD2019 "Jordan Sather Doxed Me" also COREY GOODE Attempt to SILENCE EMERY w Wilcock

Steve Cambian:
    The Midnight Hour (0013) Pete Peterson & David Wilcock gofundme investigation
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th June 2019 at 23:51.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (8th June 2019), Clear Light (8th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (8th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jordan Sather’s current subscribers and views.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th December 2020 at 19:04.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Islander12 (8th June 2019), Mike (8th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

holy crap! lol.

that boy is flat lining!

and now for the most non-productive yet satisfying comment of the day: that guy is a total f#cking tool.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (8th June 2019), Elainie (5th November 2019), muxfolder (11th June 2019), RunningDeer (8th June 2019), Stac(i) (8th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Corey Goode has 105,765 followers on FB. He pinned a link (i.e. at the top of his news feed) to his SBA site on May 22, 2019. He also posted it on Twitter where he has 23,100 followers. So far, only 25,012 viewed the article.

Sphere Being Alliance
    May 22 at 8:34 PM ·
    Corey Goode: RESPONSE TO FALSE ALLEGATIONS AND MULTIPLE FAILED ATTEMPTS AT CHARACTER ASSASSINATION - https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...ssination.html

Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th June 2019 at 23:15.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (8th June 2019), Islander12 (8th June 2019), Mike (8th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Corey Goode has 105,765 followers on FB. He pinned a link to his SBA site on May 22, 2019. He also posted it on Twitter where he as 23.1K followers. So far, only 25,012 viewed Corey Goode’s article.

Sphere Being Alliance
    May 22 at 8:34 PM ·
    Corey Goode: RESPONSE TO FALSE ALLEGATIONS AND MULTIPLE FAILED ATTEMPTS AT CHARACTER ASSASSINATION - https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...ssination.html

For the record, we can reduce those numbers of views on Corey's statement, his Twitter, and facebook, as well as other sites, and attribute some of those "Members" or Views, to people like me who are trying to police the field, or to keep a clear eye on what is being said across all social media platforms. So some of those "Members", or viewers are made up by people like me as well, so those numbers are NOT all in support of his work, not at all..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 8th June 2019 at 22:50.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th June 2019), Islander12 (8th June 2019), Mike (8th June 2019), RunningDeer (8th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    For the record, we can reduce those numbers of views on Corey's statement, his Twitter, and facebook, as well as other sites, and attribute some of those "Members" or Views, to people like me who are trying to police the field, or to keep a clear eye on what is being said across all social media platforms. So some of those "Members", or viewers are made up by people like me as well, so those numbers are NOT all in support of his work, not at all..
    Good point(s), Denise. I was going to add 25,012 - 4 = 25,008
    That's minus the 4 times I've kept watch on the total views for Corey's cult worshipers. Which it's looking like there are less and less.

No wonder he's hard at work creating low frequency gibberish.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th June 2019 at 23:46.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th June 2019), Mike (8th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6