Thread: Corey Goode's Fraud/Hoax vs the Public

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,157 times in 1,580 posts

Default Re: Corey Goode's Fraud/Hoax vs the Public

Update posts around this link:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1342597

And... Corey Goode finally sues his critics . . . well fingers crossed . . . coz then all Corey's Real Behaviour and True Motives will be documented in legal format.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), Mashika (30th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 times in 903 posts

Ah, for anybody who still considers Corey Goode as being upfront, honest and truthful here's what Jay Weidner has to say about CG's latest shenanigans :

Now what caught my attention was at around the 13:50 mark at which point Jay says :

Quote your fake box that you sent to the new jersey bar association
    Because as far as I am aware NOTHING has come of it thus far eh ?

If you're interested this is the box in question (from several months ago) :

And for some background context on the "Fake Box" here on the Avalon Forum :

Re: Cosmic Exposure: Corey Goode’s Secret Task Force Uncovered

Indeed, it's just as Jay says in that CG "projects his story" via Twitter but then doesn't follow through with it in the Real World eh ?

Is it just another "money making" scam asking for donations to cover the ALLEGED "court proceedings" ? It sure does seem like it eh ?

But in any case Jay seems as if he is "fully invested" in following this latest "scam" as far as needed, I presume, because he is actually NAMED as one of the Defendants eh ?

Oh, but IF it does "go to court" in front of a Jury (as CG requested) won't it open Corey Goode up to some real Public Scrutiny in a Court of Law ? WHO of his Blue Feathered Avian Friends will "stand by him" in his time of need ... I guess "we" shall all just have to "watch this space" eh ?

Last edited by Clear Light; 28th March 2020 at 14:17.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th March 2020), Bill Ryan (28th March 2020), Billy (29th March 2020), David Trd1 (28th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), Gemma13 (28th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 times in 174 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Now what caught my attention was at around the 13:50 mark at which point Jay says :

It goes even further than that! Researcher Steven Cambian confirmed that a package wasn't even sent to the NJ Bar Association. Corey is outright and provably lying.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2020), Clear Light (28th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2020), Gemma13 (29th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,015 times in 936 posts

Why would "James" be mailing anything if he has these supposed lawyers he is paying so much for? This is just so ridiculous.. I hope people are noting the small inconsistancies along with the glaring truths...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th March 2020), Bill Ryan (28th March 2020), Gemma13 (29th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Oh, now I'm no Lawyer, LOL, but in his latest court filing, section 56 appears somewhat contradictory :

Quote 56. Mr. Goode has not yet — even today — filed for copyright protection on anything … much less the phrases Rice includes in his statement (why he thinks Goode is claiming ownership in the phrase “countless other topics and areas of interest” escapes any reasoning we can reach).
    Because according to the JUSTIA Trademarks website :
    1. SPHERE BEING ALLIANCE - Status 700 - Registered
    2. FULL DISCLOSURE PROJECT - Status - 602 - Abandoned - Failure To Respond Or Late Response
    3. SBA - Status - 700 - Registered
    4. 20 AND BACK - Status - 774 - Opposition Pending
    5. RETURN OF THE GUARDIANS - Status - 604 - Abandoned - After Inter-Partes Decision
    6. BLUE AVIANS - Status - 774 - Opposition Pending
    7. SSP - Status - 605 - Abandoned - After Publication

It seems to indicate his "topics and areas of interest" are now very much in the Public Domain (to varying degrees of Registration) eh ?

Last edited by Clear Light; 28th March 2020 at 19:48. Reason: Added 7. SSP

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2020), David Trd1 (28th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (29th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020), YoYoYo (28th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)

It goes even further than that! Researcher Steven Cambian confirmed that a package wasn't even sent to the NJ Bar Association. Corey is outright and provably lying.
    Ah, or perhaps Maria Vallejo at the New Jersey Bar Association did receive the Package but given the nature of Corey's fictitious account of his alleged "space faring adventures" (as she would have at least done a background check on him), I wonder if perhaps she decided (with good reason) not to pursue his case eh ?

I don't know, it's just that I'd be surprised if a Lawyer would actually confirm or deny receiving something from a potential client to an "outsider" such as Steven ?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (29th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,701 times in 1,269 posts

Oh, now I'm no Lawyer, LOL, but in his latest court filing, section 56 appears somewhat contradictory :

Quote 56. Mr. Goode has not yet — even today — filed for copyright protection on anything … much less the phrases Rice includes in his statement (why he thinks Goode is claiming ownership in the phrase “countless other topics and areas of interest” escapes any reasoning we can reach).
    2. FULL DISCLOSURE PROJECT - Status - 602 - Abandoned - Failure To Respond Or Late Response
    5. RETURN OF THE GUARDIANS - Status - 604 - Abandoned - After Inter-Partes Decision

It seems to indicate his "topics and areas of interest" are now very much in the Public Domain (to varying degrees of Registration) eh ?

If I may, a complaint such as the one filed by CG, is a pleading. A complaint or other pleading is not where the plaintiff proves, or should even attempt to prove, his or her case. Rather, it is where the plaintiff makes allegations which must put the defendants on notice of the facts which provide a plausible basis to support the causes of action raised in the complaint.

Thus, don’t look to the complaint as proof of the case and don’t put too much weight on any particular allegations.

However, CG does have the burden of proof at trial (and a heavy one at that), if the case goes that far, to put on relevant and admissible evidence to prove that there are facts which support some or all of the claims he raises in the complaint.

I suspect that JW and the other defendants will be able to get many, if not all, of the claims dismissed before trial either by motion to dismiss or by summary judgment.

Edit. This is not the post I meant to quote. I meant to quote post 45. Geez.

mod edit. Corrected. Post 45 now quoted. Billy
    Last edited by Billy; 29th March 2020 at 11:21. Reason: Post correct quote.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Andrew_K (29th March 2020), Bill Ryan (29th March 2020), Billy (29th March 2020), Clear Light (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (29th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

If I may, a complaint such as the one filed by CG, is a pleading. A complaint or other pleading is not where the plaintiff proves, or should even attempt to prove, his or her case. Rather, it is where the plaintiff makes allegations which must put the defendants on notice of the facts which provide a plausible basis to support the causes of action raised in the complaint.

Thus, don’t look to the complaint as proof of the case and don’t put too much weight on any particular allegations.

However, CG does have the burden of proof at trial (and a heavy one at that), if the case goes that far, to put on relevant and admissible evidence to prove that there are facts which support some or all of the claims he raises in the complaint.

I suspect that JW and the other defendants will be able to get many, if not all, of the claims dismissed before trial either by motion to dismiss or by summary judgment.

Thanks much, Billy.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Oh, thanks for the above information Satori but perhaps I wasn't being EXPLICIT enough with the language :

What I mean to say is it's the SAME Attorney who helped Corey with his Trademark claims (through 2018 / 2019) that is NOW claiming he has done nothing of the sort thus Section 56 is a Blatant Lie eh ?

In any case, it seems as if Corey may just get his day in court eh ?

From Pacer :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Order on Summons Request.png
Views:	22
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	42979

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks

Doesn't CG have a quite a history in the courts in states he lived in prior (Texas for one)? Would be interesting to see this history, both as plaintiff and defendant. He has gone so far with all this, I can see a potentially explosive denouement of it all, once most bridges are burned and his desperation and paranoia become more intense.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Oh, thanks for the above information Satori but perhaps I wasn't being EXPLICIT enough with the language :

What I mean to say is it's the SAME Attorney who helped Corey with his Trademark claims (through 2018 / 2019) that is NOW claiming he has done nothing of the sort thus Section 56 is a Blatant Lie eh ?

In any case, it seems as if Corey may just get his day in court eh ?

From Pacer :

Attachment 42979
    Indeed. He may get his day in court, but that is not a certainty, and it does not mean he will prove his claims to the satisfaction of the judge or jury if it goes that far. And, if the case does go to trial, the defendants will get their day in court too. They may even have counterclaims against CG, and not just defenses, that the judge or jury will find more compelling than CG’s claims. This all remains to be seen.

Edit. I write to add that while a jury has been demanded in this case, the judge still has a lot of latitude to determine what, if any, claims go to trial. And, in a trial, the judge has latitude to decide if any claims go to the jury. Good pretrial motions by the defense could whittle this case down to nothing.
    Last edited by Satori; 30th March 2020 at 22:55.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Clear Light (31st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks

It will be dismissed, if it even gets that far.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2020), Clear Light (31st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), Satori (31st March 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Oh, for any interested parties following along with the never-ending-Corey-Goode-scam-a-thon, Jay Weidner is interviewing Shane "The Ruiner" Bales in his latest upcoming REALiTY CHeCK video :

Quote Shane the Ruiner was friends with Corey Goode and David Wilcock in 2014 and 2015 just as Corey was coming out. Shane witnessed first hand the manipulation and the under handed approach that Corey Goode took towards other people. Shane then drops the bomb that he saw a video with Corey and Stacy Goode planning the entire operation.
    But, for some historical context, about Shane's own "material" around that time, there's this Avalon thread :

Anomalies in The Ruiner's material

Because, all I'm saying is, as with anything in the so-called "Alternative Community", it's probably best to practice a little Discernment as quite often not everything one hears is as it appears to be at first eh ?

Last edited by Clear Light; 24th April 2020 at 19:47.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2020), Bodhicee (24th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 293,116 times in 21,687 posts

Shane then drops the bomb that he saw a video with Corey and Stacy Goode planning the entire operation.
    Yes, he told us that, early in 2015. But when I asked him if he could possibly share that, he said he was shown the video (captured by remote intel surveillance), and didn't have a personal copy.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bodhicee (24th April 2020), Clear Light (24th April 2020), Gemma13 (25th April 2020), kudzy (24th April 2020), silvanelf (14th May 2020), Sophocles (25th April 2020), Tintin (24th April 2020), Yoda (24th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,157 times in 1,580 posts

WELL WRITTEN ARTICLE BY VICE OUTLINING AND EXPOSING COREY GOODE AND DAVID WILCOCK CULT.

David Wilcock & Corey Goode cult exposed (VICE article published)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th May 2020 at 16:20. Reason: added the name of the VICE article for clarity

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th May 2020), Bill Ryan (14th May 2020), silvanelf (14th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3