+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Star Wars: Faint Memory Of A Highly Advanced Prehistoric Civilization?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Star Wars: Faint Memory Of A Highly Advanced Prehistoric Civilization?

Star Wars has become ingrained in people's imaginations as one of the most beloved and famous science fiction franchises in history. Perhaps Star Wars resonates with people so deeply because such an age Truly existed?

I found a very interesting article from a Falun Dafa practitioner (a very powerful QiGong practice ) who used his supernatural abilities (retro cognition) to recall a highly advanced prehistoric civilization that once existed on Earth.

(This article was originally in Chinese so the Google Translation isn't perfect.)

- - -

Earth History and Mysteries I Know (II): The Lantus Empire

As the Fa-rectification process continues to advance and I continuously improve the assimilation of the cosmic nature of truth, goodness, and forbearance in Dafa cultivation, the wisdom and abilities given by Dafa are increasingly strong. Dafa also showed the truth about the different levels of the universe in my spiritual realm, including the history and mysteries of the earth, and wrote it out to share with fellow practitioners.

The ancient human beings in many pre-historical civilizations had more technology than today’s earth science and technology. Now I write out the social profile of the prehistoric human science and technology during the peak period. However, advanced science and technology finally end up being destroyed.

About 130 million years ago, the Earth's continental plate was different from today's. At that time, there was a major continental plate on the Earth, and many small continental plates were distributed around the world. On the main continent, there is a kingdom called Landesian Empire. Translating into today's language is the meaning of the interplanetary empire. Their science and technology are extremely developed. The human image is similar to today's Arab figure, but today's Arabs have no connected relationship. Clothing is not too bad, Arab-style robes. The population is about 30 million. In terms of science and technology, it is intelligent mechanization technology that uses thinking to control machine operations. At that time, humans could easily travel to the stars and travel throughout the galaxy.

The Lantes Empire was very powerful at that time. It launched a nuclear war on a global scale and destroyed all the countries that it countered. Realized the unity of the earth. The remaining defeated countries have become their affiliated countries. Due to the prolonged nuclear war, the surface of the Earth was severely crippled and nuclear radiation was flooded with everything. Despite their advanced science and technology, they had to go underground to survive. The nucleated radiation of animals and plants on the Earth's surface has been mutated.

If people want to go to the surface of the earth must wear nuclear radiation protective clothing. Their scientific and technological development is also reflected in the fact that they can change the species genes and create new species. This genetic modification technology has been applied to almost every aspect of their society, but this genetic modification technology has destroyed the world created by God. , broke the balance of the human world!

To cite a few examples, the arms and legs lost during the war can be regenerated by changing the genes. The aristocrats and the royal family among them have the ability and the right to transform themselves into young and beautiful ones by changing their genes. Transforming manual workers into powerful humans with extremely developed limbs; expanding brain capacity for those who engage in mental work to become intelligent people. When a baby is born, he or she is given the brain with the knowledge he wants to master. It takes about fifteen to thirty years before and after.

At that time, the culture was extremely decadent, similar to today's Japanese metamorphic culture, or the open disorderly society of late Greece. The aristocrats used genetic modification technology to create beautiful singing artists and dancers for their enjoyment. Some selected females took genetically modified medicines and certain flower essence extracts from an early age. In adulthood, the body and body fluids will emit aromas of flowers and fragrances—such as rose and tulip flowers.

In terms of warfare, the science and technology of prehistoric civilization had almost reached the peak of all prehistoric civilizations. They were a fighting nation that made a living by plundering aggression. Their spacecraft engine system uses particle energy. The alloy metal they made is extremely resistant to high temperatures and superior corrosion resistance. You can sail freely within the galaxy. At that time, science and technology belonged to an advanced technological level in the entire galaxy. The ambition of rulers is very large.

They want to rule the galaxy. In the end, after several generations of the earth’s efforts, conquering unified a third of the Milky Way. In the invasion, they also united a lot of planets with their technological level and launched several star wars. During this time, they caught a large number of aliens and gave them slaves. Some of the planet’s lives were put into cages for viewing. In addition to destroying weapons, they also developed genetic weapons. It is to inject gene and drug into a race's fertile men and women to change the gene of their species. The children that are reborn are all deformed, no longer than three generations, and are basically extinct!

Surviving in the underground kingdom, they have a main particle power station and distribute seven branch power stations. National application. They can also make use of genetic technology and use their scientific and technological means to allow animals to communicate with people, even simple language. The civilization of that period existed for thousands of years and was eventually destroyed. The civilization of that period was destroyed by aliens with higher technology from the Capricorn. The aliens who invaded the earth were very powerful, half-human and similar to the astronaut's extraterrestrial life. They blew up underground. The kingdom’s main power station completely destroyed everything and most people were not spared. The main continental plate becomes a desert and only a few mutated animal plants remain.

However, the Earth’s people were not extinct in that period. Some who took refuge in other planets before the war, and others who settled on other planets during the invasion of the Galaxy in the past years, returned to Earth, on other small continent plates. It has opened up a new civilization, and it can be said that this is a continuation of the civilization. However, it is already worse than before and gradually declines. Among them are those who fled to Mars, and now Martian underground has had human beings. Their ancestors were people from the past civilization.

To sum up, the law of the development of universal things is from the peak to the trough, and then from the trough to the peak. Cycle back and forth again. Everything in the world will not last long, and it will eventually become death."

Original article: http://big5.zhengjian.org/node/237646

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th July 2020), Bill Ryan (11th May 2019), Billy (26th July 2020), Cipher (12th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (12th May 2019), Forest Denizen (26th July 2020), Ioneo (11th May 2019), Jayke (24th July 2020), Justplain (12th May 2019), Kryztian (11th May 2019), Lefty Dave (11th May 2019), Maybee (13th May 2019), Mercedes (11th May 2019), mountain_jim (12th May 2019), Philippe (14th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2019), syrwong (13th May 2019), william r sanford72 (12th May 2019), XelNaga (24th July 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Default Re: Star Wars: Faint Memory Of A Highly Advanced Prehistoric Civilization?

Like before, so is now again and again and again. It seems like the advancement of science and technology does not equal equilibrium and harmony or even health and happiness. So we are in this never ending cycle of repeating the same mistakes. Do we ever evolve? I mean to becoming better as a species? It seems like such a joke that the great brains of the world can not make any difference in the end result. We will become extinct again (sort of) And again to start from scratch, just don't forget to repeat the patterns, a few get to screw the most. Yayyy!! ain't it just fun? I guess people, we just have to make the most of it, here and now, such a cliche, but to me it's the only truth. Love you my Avalonians, it's great to have you!!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Craig (13th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (12th May 2019), EnergyGem (12th May 2019), Forest Denizen (26th July 2020), seko (11th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (12th May 2019), william r sanford72 (12th May 2019), XelNaga (24th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Star Wars: Faint Memory Of A Highly Advanced Prehistoric Civilization?

It doesn't seem that the Lantians understood spiritual law. Certainly nothing like the law of one appears to have entered their collective head. Just out to conquer and manipulate. I suppose Atlantis didn't do much better since they knew the law of one and still blew it.

Interesting that, from what I understand, the Hindu Vedas indicate that humanity has been here since the being of Earth's days. That fits with the timeline of this story. Out of place artifacts also corroborate the existence of extremely ancient civilizations on Earth, such as intricate vases found in chunks of coal, or the sled tracks in bedrock in Anatolia, or the fossils of gears, the rock spheres with engravings found in billion year old rock, etc.

So, I guess that, yes indeed, star wars could be a recollection of past human galactic empires run by spiritually stunted maniacs. One thing that the OP post doesn't mention is the use of magic that was endemic in the Star wars tales. You know, the current ETs visiting Earth are far more advance than the Lantians were because these ETs can transcend space and time with no problems at all. So today the Lantians tech would be out gunned.

Anyway, I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of the same old tale. Only spirit can direct us out of repeating history.
    Last edited by Justplain; 12th May 2019 at 03:42.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (25th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (12th May 2019), EFO (12th May 2019), EnergyGem (12th May 2019), Forest Denizen (26th July 2020), Jayke (24th July 2020), Mercedes (12th May 2019), william r sanford72 (12th May 2019), XelNaga (24th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Japan Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't think humans are powerful enough to rule the galaxy. Humans are slaves.

There were nuclear wars, no doubt, but such technology was given to humans to fight proxy wars, just like America's wars for Israel.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Just a quick heads up that the English version of this article has been published online, you can check it out here:

http://www.pureinsight.org/node/7528

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2020), Forest Denizen (26th July 2020), Gwin Ru (24th July 2020), Jayke (24th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th July 2020), XelNaga (24th July 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't think they are human (homo sapiens). Human only started to appear on earth around six or seven million years ago. I think they are the insectoid or reptoid who inhabitted this world at that time (130mill yrs ago)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michael Hawk (here)
    I don't think they are human (homo sapiens). Human only started to appear on earth around six or seven million years ago. I think they are the insectoid or reptoid who inhabitted this world at that time (130mill yrs ago)
    In Falun Dafa they believe the origins and history of mankind are quite different to the currently established views.

There is a section in Zhuan Falun ( the core book of Falun Dafa) that goes in depth about the history of mankind and the cyclic nature of it's civilizations, it's quite an thought provoking section of the book:

https://falundafa.org/eng/eng/zfl_2018_1.html#4

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Forest Denizen (26th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #8
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,495 times in 4,309 posts

Quote Posted by EnergyGem (here)

In Falun Dafa they believe the origins and history of mankind are quite different to the currently established views.
    It is very different. Advanced terrestrial civilizations that predate our own certainly existed. I like to think I know a decent amount about it, and what I think I know of who they were, how they were, what they were, and how long they were, etc., little resembles any of this Falun Dafa stuff.

Some of the facts, figures, descriptions given of this 'alt-history' dovetails here and there reasonably well, complimenting other sound accounts I know, or at least think I know to be actually true (in essence), and its enough to make me nod and keep reading. The rest though is a wildly extravagant mish-mash of Lord of the Rings meets Star Wars. Fun, but almost certainly fiction.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Forest Denizen (26th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Quote Posted by EnergyGem (here)

It is very different. Advanced terrestrial civilizations that predate our own certainly existed. I like to think I know a decent amount about it, and what I think I know of who they were, how they were, what they were, and how long they were, etc., little resembles any of this Falun Dafa stuff.

Some of the facts, figures, descriptions given of this 'alt-history' dovetails here and there reasonably well, complimenting other sound accounts I know, or at least think I know to be actually true (in essence), and its enough to make me nod and keep reading. The rest though is a wildly extravagant mish-mash of Lord of the Rings meets Star Wars. Fun, but almost certainly fiction.
    What part was disagreeable to you? Michael Cremo gave a Google Talks lecture about Archaeological findings that stretch mans origins millions of years into the past:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKfGC3P9KoQ

You said earlier:

I don't think they are human (homo sapiens). Human only started to appear on earth around six or seven million years ago. I think they are the insectoid or reptoid who inhabitted this world at that time (130mill yrs ago)."

In Falun Dafa they also believe that alien beings once inhabited a previous Earth. Earth has been replaced multiple times throughout ages and on previous Earths beings such as aliens inhabited them.

Master Li Hongzhi (founder of Falun Dafa) spoke about this matter in some of his Buddha Law lectures:

1.) "There were different planets at this position of Earth. The beings on the previous Earths all had the appearances of aliens, and their natural environments were extremely harsh."

2.) "In the past there wasn’t any human race. In this spot here where Earth is there were other planets before, and those planets had different structures from that of today’s Earth. It was for the existence of human beings that so many things, like water, plants, animals, and so on, were created on this Earth. The beings and the environments that were on the planets here before were worse. The highest-level beings there were like aliens.

In other words, there weren’t any human beings at this place. And no matter how many times the planets at this place were destroyed and created, there weren’t any human beings. In all of history only two planets have had human beings: The last Earth and this Earth."

3.) “The planets that were previously at Earth’s location also went through disintegration and re-creation many times. In the cosmos many planets disintegrate and their remnants float about, forming dust and small star-like objects. In the gigantic cosmic body, planets are continually disintegrating and continually re-forming, and they are disintegrated by explosions.

Earth was also re-formed from previous Earths consecutively exploding and then re-forming into the next Earth—one explodes, the next one re-forms. There’s a lot of dust in space. Some of it is huge, some of it’s like large rocks, some of it is as large as several square kilometers, and some is even as large as 100 square kilometers.

There have been civilizations on every planet, and previous Earths also had civilizations. So, on many big pieces of things that weren’t completely destroyed by the explosions, there are remnants of the previous creatures’ civilizations. When Earth was re-created it was done by putting together this cosmic dust, and this is why there are remnants of artifacts and of civilizations from previous Earths and other planets.

So if I didn’t reveal this today, geologists and historians wouldn’t be able to figure out which periods the materials on this Earth are from, regardless of the methods they use. This Earth, as I just said, has a history of 100 million years; counting up to the present it’s exactly 100 million years, and it has reached the age of the previous Earth that was here. Of course, during these 100 million years mankind has gone through several civilizations, and been destroyed by Gods many times for its moral decay."

Those excerpts from: https://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-books.html

- - -

I made a post about Aliens. It's actually a few excerpts from some of Master Li Hongzhi's Buddha Law lectures. He goes in depth about the Alien phenomena:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...O-Alien-Agenda

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGem For This Post:

Forest Denizen (26th July 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (26th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Source of the Force
    SECRET BEHIND STAR WARS INSPIRATION

I would like to share with you my personal experience of collaborating for three days in the early 70’s with Marcia Lucas and a small team of Anthroposophy scholars on the script of Star Wars and my recent discoveries about how that foundational work affected the writing, editing and expansions of the original Trilogy.

First of all, it seems fitting that my first encounter with the origins of Star Wars – a modern fairy tale ultimately about the return to spirit – would happen at Christmas time, a season in which humanity recalls its sense of spirit and hope.

I was a student at the Waldorf Institute at the time, and remember the day that I first met the characters of Luke Skywalker, R2D2, C3PO, and the entire Star Wars entourage. Yet, when I first encountered them, they were more like two-dimensional paper-dolls in an unfinished script, before their true meaning had been breathed into them. For example, Luke Starkiller as I met him was a far cry from the Skywalker he turned out to be. You may be surprised to learn that the story in its early form was depicted through the machinist eyes of two robots, not yet the familiar, crowd-pleasing epic that would become one of the most famous and endearing movies in the world.

That is, of course, before I and colleagues from the Waldorf Institute would spend three days as part of a think-tank working session with George Lucas’ talented wife and professional film editor, Marcia Lucas (née Marcia Griffin), to transform a story that was originally based on two robots into a sweeping modern fairy-tale that even today still evokes a timeless sense of human destiny.
    The rest of the story is here
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

EnergyGem (26th July 2020), Forest Denizen (26th July 2020), Harmony (26th July 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (26th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #11
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Very good find! I enjoyed reading the story. As it happens, I just got the Star Wars series (the 9 movies) and it will be fun to see the links with the story.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Anka (27th July 2020), EFO (26th July 2020), EnergyGem (28th July 2020), Forest Denizen (26th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread