+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Isaac Kappy (Actor) Died .. Hollywood Pedophelia activist.. Suicide?

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Isaac Kappy (Actor) Died .. Hollywood Pedophelia activist.. Suicide?

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    And they’re reporting in the MSM that Isaac forced himself off the overpass because two teens were trying to stop him. An effective cover in case there were any witnesses; two people throwing him off could look the same as him forcing himself off with two people trying to stop him. I’m guessing the overpass is in a remote location (to anyone who knows, correct me if I’m wrong), and it looks like a highway, and two teens just so happened to be there/driving by when Isaac killed himself and managed to get a hold of him? Pfft, I don’t think so.
    Interesting comments from the comment section of THIS YT video (by “Chrissytoyou”) -

Quote First of all my best friend lived in bellmont for 8 years. I have been on this exit 1000 times. There is nowhere for people to walk on this bridge , secondly a friend of mine who still lives up here stated he saw him jump and hit the ground on his feet. He was covered with blood when he jumped , my friend never saw a car hit him he said that could of happened after he passed him. But, that he was already covered in blood.
    Quote There is a fancy neighborhood in bellmont believe it or not , Forrest trees , view of the San Francisco peaks , homes , the The getting on the freeway a hotel , a very big truck stop with restaurants , showers etc , then onto the freeway on a short narrow bridge that is maybe 15 feet tall.
    Quote The freeway is The I-40 it heads to flagstaff one way and Williams the other way. Why anyone would stop in bellmont unless you are a trucker , have to pee , or know someone there I don’t know. It’s very isolated.
    Quote Sheriff of YouTube my bestie lived there , there is a upscale , overpriced neighborhood there , it’s kinda weird because they took a big section off the freeway and put about 800 somewhat cookie cutter homes there and across the street another 200 or so townhomes , it’s a little cheaper than flagstaff but not much , they are definitely overpriced for the average person. It’s actually why we moved from flagstaff way too many people , college students , and way overpriced housing ! A small 2 bedroom is 1500/1800 a month , a big house is a million easy.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th May 2019), Bluegreen (18th May 2019), BMJ (17th May 2019), Clarity (17th May 2019), crosby (17th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th May 2019), DNA (20th May 2019), pueblo (17th May 2019), Star Tsar (17th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Isaac Kappy (Actor) Died .. Hollywood Pedophelia activist.. Suicide?

So, I was looking on 8ch., and a couple of anons posted that the video with the little girls does not exactly match the 5star hotel in turkey. This makes me wonder if it is possible that this video came from someplace such as epstein's island, or.... possibly a hollyweird player -<which is what I am leaning towards since this is who Isaac was outing>.

I do not know how to post those messages, but I do know that if you go to 8ch you will find it. Be warned though, the language over there is very hard and crass so if you are easily offended, I wouldn't subject yourself to it.

warmest,
    crosby

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th May 2019), Bluegreen (18th May 2019), BMJ (17th May 2019), Clarity (17th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th May 2019), DNA (20th May 2019), Innocent Warrior (18th May 2019), Star Tsar (17th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Starting at 7:50 minutes he talks about Tom Hanks weird road kill picture. He also shows a picture of Oprah, Gail King with Tom Hanks holding a sign that says "I can't talk"
    Tom Hanks was one of the celebrities that Kappy accused of pedophilia.
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th May 2019), BMJ (18th May 2019), Clarity (17th May 2019), crosby (17th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th May 2019), DNA (20th May 2019), pueblo (18th May 2019), Star Tsar (18th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

https://mobile.twitter.com/cjtruth/s...685760/photo/1

I don't know if this is what he found unforgivable, but here is this. posted before he died...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th May 2019), BMJ (18th May 2019), Clarity (18th May 2019), crosby (18th May 2019), DNA (20th May 2019), pueblo (18th May 2019), Valerie Villars (19th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I keep trying to dig deeper on his death but there is nothing that I can find...... hmmmmm...... something or somebody should have appeared by now, or at least one would think so. Nobody is saying anything that applies any logic to the situation. Makes me wonder - - -

warmest,
    crosby

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th May 2019), BMJ (18th May 2019), Clarity (18th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th May 2019), DNA (20th May 2019), Innocent Warrior (18th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crosby (here)
    I keep trying to dig deeper on his death but there is nothing that I can find...... hmmmmm...... something or somebody should have appeared by now, or at least one would think so. Nobody is saying anything that applies any logic to the situation. Makes me wonder - - -

warmest,
    crosby
    Hi Crosby. Here’s your most available and reliable source moving forward. This young lady was a friend of Isaac’s and she was one of his neighbours. She did a periscope about seven hours ago from Isaac’s room. You’ll see what she’s like when you watch the video.

Her periscope video: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vAxRWRlmkVKl

She gave a lot of little important details. Most importantly, she has his bank statement. His last days can be tracked from his purchases, which she goes through. She even mentioned that there was a withdrawal for something that has to do with betting on a future president. She didn’t seem to know what that was about and she mentioned it in a causal manner so I don’t think she yet gets the possible importance of that transaction. That sounds a lot like what he did that he was so upset about.

She plans to do more periscope streams and welcomes everyone because she wants to understand what happened herself. It seems like she’s planning that quite soon, here’s her Twitter account: https://mobile.twitter.com/truthofaflower. Keep an eye on that so you know when she’s about to do her next one.

I wish I could get into this further because I think a lot more about what happened here can be revealed with enough digging in this case. I can’t afford the time or to be focussing on this sort of research anymore. I don’t know how deep you want to dig into this, Crosby (and any others reading this who want to investigate), but what I’d be doing is going through this periscope video above, noting every little pertinent detail she gives and plotting it all on a timeline. See what picture emerges once that’s done and then ask Isaac’s neighbour any questions you have that arise from the timeline.

Maybe also give her a link to this thread so she knows what other information is around, it will also give her an idea of what’s important to look into with what she has that’s available to her, like the bank statement. That betting transaction needs to checked out before anything IMO; what is it exactly and when was the withdrawal?

All the best guys.

PS All the bank transactions from the past two to three weeks need to be examined, not just his last days. A close examination of all those transactions should provide some answers about what Isaac did that he was upset about. It had something to with a bet, trying to make more money, so...
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 18th May 2019 at 06:31. Reason: Added PS.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th May 2019), BMJ (18th May 2019), Clarity (18th May 2019), crosby (18th May 2019), Debra (18th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th May 2019), DNA (20th May 2019), Hervé (18th May 2019), Jad (18th May 2019), mountain_jim (30th May 2019), pueblo (18th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Thank you Rachel, watching video now and those little details are pretty important. I am not sure how far I am going to check into this either. I smell a bad rat and I do not want it following me. I am new to pscope, so that is going to take a little time for me to learn how to navigate <new stuff like that intimidates me...... so it takes me longer to get through the basics> thanks again, will try to let flower power know where to find us here if I can get to that point. If this is going where I think it's going, I'm not going to take another step.

warmest,
    crosby

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th May 2019), Bluegreen (18th May 2019), BMJ (18th May 2019), Debra (18th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th May 2019), DNA (20th May 2019), Hervé (18th May 2019), Innocent Warrior (19th May 2019), pueblo (18th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,255 times in 2,177 posts

Quote Posted by crosby (here)
    Thank you Rachel, watching video now and those little details are pretty important. I am not sure how far I am going to check into this either. I smell a bad rat and I do not want it following me. I am new to pscope, so that is going to take a little time for me to learn how to navigate <new stuff like that intimidates me...... so it takes me longer to get through the basics> thanks again, will try to let flower power know where to find us here if I can get to that point. If this is going where I think it's going, I'm not going to take another step.

warmest,
    crosby
    Funnily enough I was struck a couple of days ago by a feeling of people somehow being played by this whole thing, it was a feeling of dishonesty and sleight of hand illusion. I have zero rational facts to support this but my 'gut' was talking loudly and it wasn't dinner time.

Treading carefully, particularly these days is vital for the survival of your sanity.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

AutumnW (20th May 2019), Bluegreen (18th May 2019), BMJ (19th May 2019), Clarity (22nd May 2019), crosby (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (18th May 2019), DNA (20th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Just checked Twitter and saw this on our Twitter feed from Isaac’s neighbour, dropping it off here to give a heads up -

Quote Soooo I'll do a video soon with the lady who OWNS the house isaac stayed at. It's really hard to keep up with you guys! Anyways I understand everyone is anxious about information as I am too. Isaac had 1 desktop computer & I thought he had a laptop but my neighbor said iPad only
    That was about fifteen minutes ago, for anyone out there who wants to ask them any questions...

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vAxRWRlmkVKl

@Crosby I hear ya, and you’re right of course.

The way I see it is the MSM is effectively the primary source for the history books, Avalon is a place where raw data and true history is recorded. If a case is too dangerous to get too close to, I feel it’s our moral duty to at least do this much, especially when someone/people lost their lives.

If you’re doing that, like we have here, it’s a great service to mankind.

Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 19th May 2019 at 04:06. Reason: Typos

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Billy (19th May 2019), Bluegreen (19th May 2019), BMJ (19th May 2019), Clarity (22nd May 2019), crosby (19th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th May 2019), DNA (20th May 2019), pueblo (19th May 2019), Valerie Villars (19th May 2019), waree (19th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I couldn't agree with you more Rachel. I want to make sure that what I find, if anything, will help us to determine what has happened. And pueblo, I agree with you too - - there is something not quite right about all of this..... however, I did find this video by The Deacon <who we knew before as The War Drummer - and who helped to read and distinguish Serialbrain2 messages regarding Q> - - I think he has approached Isaac's death in an appropriate way and he discusses and breaks down Fiona Barnett's eulogy. I found the video interesting and informative. I hope it has some intrinsic value for all of you as well.

The Deacon also has a 2.5 hour video on Isaac's last video. I have not finished watching this - - but it may hold some interesting information. If it does, I will put it up for everyone.

warmest,
    crosby
    Last edited by crosby; 19th May 2019 at 11:40. Reason: additional info.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Billy (19th May 2019), Bluegreen (19th May 2019), BMJ (19th May 2019), Clarity (22nd May 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th May 2019), DNA (20th May 2019), Innocent Warrior (19th May 2019), pueblo (20th May 2019), Valerie Villars (19th May 2019), waree (19th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I have finally been able to finish the Deacon's breakdown on Isaac's last Pscope video. It is long, so, if you don't have the time, I totally understand not watching it - - it actually took me from yesterday to be able to get to the end between family, work, and sleep. I am not going to break this down by a timeline because there are many aspects and points and I found them to be over whelming. I will give a spoiler underneath the video that sums up the entire video.

Isaac's last video was very difficult to watch in the first place and watching over again for the breakdown was distressing for me. So I totally understand if my fellow Avalonians and our guests decide not to watch it. But I really do feel that this is probably the end of investigation that I will be doing. Unless something outstanding comes forth, I am not proceeding any further.

SPOILER ALERT:

In the end, the Deacon believes that Isaac's guilt from what he had done plus pushing from the dark side led him to take his own life. He does go over this pretty well - - and I am going to leave it there. I hope that this video is helpful for those who are looking for answers.

warmest,
    crosby

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th May 2019), Bluegreen (20th May 2019), BMJ (20th May 2019), Clarity (22nd May 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th May 2019), DNA (20th May 2019), pueblo (20th May 2019), Valerie Villars (20th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,666 times in 8,595 posts

I don't know enough to have an opinion, but at Neon Revolt's GAB feed there is an undercurrent of supposed influencers being discussed/info-linked to..

https://gab.com/NeonRevolt

Quote Rumblings that @Defango and other so-called "QSlayers" gang-stalked #IsaacKappy into suicide.

If true, I could feasibly see these "QSlayers" going to jail for manslaughter.

One can only hope.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th May 2019), Bluegreen (20th May 2019), BMJ (20th May 2019), Clarity (22nd May 2019), crosby (21st May 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th May 2019), DNA (20th May 2019), Valerie Villars (20th May 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Default Isaac Kappy (Actor) Died.. Hollywood Pedophelia activist.. Suicide?

So I found this video from The Phoenix Enigma that is very interesting. His guest is Thomas St. Germain who apparently has some insight that many people do not have into the future. The video is pretty long but again, it is very interesting and there are many subjects discussed including the similitudes of notable people (Isaac, and others) with the Bible, sorcery, and the occult.

If you have the time Corey (TPE) is a really good investigator and lives in Arizona and for the past week has done a lot of research into the death of Isaac Kappy, I feel you should watch.

crosby
    Last edited by crosby; 21st May 2019 at 08:00. Reason: brain dysfunction.......

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st May 2019), BMJ (21st May 2019), Clarity (22nd May 2019), Debra (24th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th May 2019), DNA (27th May 2019), pueblo (21st May 2019), Star Tsar (26th May 2019), Valerie Villars (24th May 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Found this great little video of Isaac (2 mins). It’s a brief street interview from 2012, long before any of this, he’s just some funny, charming guy this channel published as their “dude of the day”.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (25th May 2019), crosby (25th May 2019), Debra (24th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th May 2019), DNA (27th May 2019), Jad (24th May 2019), Star Tsar (24th May 2019), Valerie Villars (24th May 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

From my favorite conspiracy analyst...

The Freezone

Cory Daniel | Magic of Thought Resonance

Published 26th May 2019

Cory Daniel is a 3rd generation Phoenician, writer/researcher and professional guide currently living in the Phoenix area. Roaming the Big Sandy Valley, Cory studied religion, physics, poetry, botany, philosophy, primitive survival, traditional archery, and the occult. Here he rode for a local ranch, working cattle the old way, and teamed up with an old prospector to explore the surrounding mountains and valleys.

Cory currently enjoys work as an Interpretive Guide in the Valley of the Sun and is devoted to decoding and reverse-engineering the esoteric symbolism embedded within the city of Phoenix, Arizona.

Are you helping the technocratic totalitarianism? Wikipedia has successfully positioned itself as the world’s collective subconscious mind. As the default digital encyclopedia, Wikipedia provides updated information on a minute by minute basis and scripts the narrative of our collective psyche.

A natural countermeasure to this would be to build, fund and deploy a new repository of default “facts” which would be available for free and appear to be unbiased so as to discredit from the outset any idea that the information contained therein was actually weaponized propaganda. Soft propaganda. An insidious form of propaganda which sits on the back burner, ever present, much the same way the subconscious mind does. It does not force its opinions and ideas however it is hardwired into the infrastructure itself and operating in the exact same manner. You see, the conscious mind pulls continually upon the subconscious in order to generate its baseline reality.

Visit ThePhoenixEnigma.com

Supporting Link: http://freemantv.com/magic-of-though...e-cory-daniel/

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th May 2019), BMJ (27th May 2019), crosby (27th May 2019), Debra (27th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th May 2019), DNA (27th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

I think Isaac Kappy was just a junkie who was into Q-anon stuff and might have really killed himself. I know this kind of statement will get me crucified here by some, but have you watched his videos? I saw a lot of his videos. I followed him on Twitter and wherever he was because I was excited. It seemed that someone from the inside was going to expose a lot of things. I used to think there was something to what he was saying. But then again, it also seemed like he was high all the time. Only thing he really ever brought to the table was that he was friend with Seth Green. Unfortunately there are zero evidence Seth Green is a pedo and he just assumed that he might be because something that Seth said. All the rest of the things he said (like Spielberg being a pedo), you can read from CDAN's comment section.

Here's a link: CDAN

Couple of famous "Spielberg"-blinds just to get you started
    http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...m-3_2.html?m=0
    http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...item-3_20.html
    http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/20...oming.html?m=1

But what I still don't understand is what happened between him and Fiona Bartlett. He went to Australia and came back. After that Fiona went offline.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 21st June 2019 at 02:50.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st June 2019), BMJ (21st June 2019), crosby (21st June 2019), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)
    I think Isaac Kappy was just a junkie who was into Q-anon stuff and might have really killed himself. I know this kind of statement will get me crucified here by some, but have you watched his videos? I saw a lot of his videos. I followed him on Twitter and wherever he was because I was excited. It seemed that someone from the inside was going to expose a lot of things. I used to think there was something to what he was saying. But then again, it also seemed like he was high all the time. Only thing he really ever brought to the table was that he was friend with Seth Green. Unfortunately there are zero evidence Seth Green is a pedo and he just assumed that he might be because something that Seth said. All the rest of the things he said (like Spielberg being a pedo), you can read from CDAN's comment section.

But what I still don't understand is what happened between him and Fiona Bartlett. He went to Australia and came back. After that Fiona went offline.
    You're certainly entitled to your opinion, and no one is going to crucify you on this thread if I have any say in the matter.. I believe that we are all here with our own unique perspectives and we're all seeking truth, so certainly I like to hear everyone's opinion. Love the name by the way HAHAHA..

And I just want to thank Rachel and Crosby so much, for adding so much information to the thread. While I had been looking for information, apparently I was looking in the wrong place or typing in the wrong thing.. Those videos and links were wonderful. I appreciate that!

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st June 2019), BMJ (21st June 2019), crosby (21st June 2019), muxfolder (21st June 2019), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

You might be right. Nobody really knows what happened. However, there are a couple of people who are trying to dig deeper. If they release anymore information, I will post here. The whole thing was just really weird and sad.

warmest,
    crosby

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, and no one is going to crucify you on this thread if I have any say in the matter.. I believe that we are all here with our own unique perspectives and we're all seeking truth, so certainly I like to hear everyone's opinion. Love the name by the way HAHAHA..

And I just want to thank Rachel and Crosby so much, for adding so much information to the thread. While I had been looking for information, apparently I was looking in the wrong place or typing in the wrong thing.. Those videos and links were wonderful. I appreciate that!
    I'm still searching and I just responded to muxfolder that if I get a hold on some more information, I will post here to update.

warmest,
    crosby

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st June 2019), BMJ (21st June 2019), Denise/Dizi (21st June 2019), muxfolder (21st June 2019), Valerie Villars (21st June 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Phoenix Enigma has done an interview with a woman who attests to have spoken to Isaac Kappy 12 hours after the time of his "death". He's done several videos on the matter. I do recommend his interviews if anyone wants to dig further as he has found some interesting people to speak with on the details surrounding the case. I do think it's worth digging into, though I did not watch Kappy's videos, I feel like he was a good man who will be missed by many.

I was contemplating the issue while a passenger in a vehicle and a vehicle passed with the license "KAP 133". I thought it was a fun universal synchronicity on a rather sad matter. Alarmingly the next vehicle was "KLD". Figured I'd share that little oddity.
    May the Force be with you.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ti For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th July 2019), Earth Angel (12th July 2019), muxfolder (12th July 2019), ulli (12th July 2019), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019), Zanshin (12th July 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Another #PedoGate Researcher Suddenly Dies: RIP Tracy Twyman

Tracy Twyman was a researcher into the occult who lived in Portland, Oregon. I went on the RX Only Picture show with her in March this year, and called into the show again on May 22 when they did a special after Isaac Kappy’s death on May 13, 2019. Tracy had been in touch with Kappy and was investigating some of the same things, including Voodoo Donuts and their neighbor Dante’s – which both make extensive use of Satanic imagery and themes.

Tracy shared some of her research with me after that, but asked me not to publish it at the time because she was quitting Twitter and YouTube after receiving death threats.

The circumstances of her death are presently unknown

https://burners.me/2019/07/10/anothe...-tracy-twyman/

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Jad (12th July 2019), muxfolder (12th July 2019), ulli (12th July 2019), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast