+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Corey Goode's death threats to a critic

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Corey Goode's death threats to a critic

COREY GOODE DEATH THREATS TO A CRITIC(s)

This was an extremely difficult video for Yvonne Palermo aka Groovie Bean to make. She provides evidence on 2017 death threats made to her by Corey Goode which were supported by his associates.

Yvonne did work for the Sphere Being Alliance before leaving because she became disturbed about things that were going on behind the scenes. This is talked about in Part 1 and 2 of the Reality Checks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7..._qi-DpQ/videos

Yvonne has been living in fear since 2017. Very recently she began making Reality Check videos with Jay Weidner on Corey Goode and his outrageous claims, deceptions and cult leader behaviour.

Corey then re-posts the 2017 “death threat” blog with the disclaimer “People should read this article VERY CLOSELY”.

To those who have come on board with Corey Goode over the past 18 months some of the stuff discussed in the videos may be confusing because there is an incredible back-story that goes as far back as 2015.

I was around at the time of Corey’s inception into the public eye so I am very familiar with the back story. I am very familiar with the uprising of critics who were waking up, breaking away from, and questioning Corey Goode’s intentions, motives and integrity; which included violent tendencies that Corey posted on Avalon, as well as public evidence of his Violent Restraining Order which Corey then spun into a counter narrative because he knew it could damage his rise to fame.

Anyone who even slightly questioned the authenticity of Corey’s stories were either vehemently attacked or labelled a negative hater. His back story is revealing, disturbing, and well documented, in depth, on Avalon.

THANK YOU YVONNE for your courage in coming forward.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Al Borealis (17th May 2019), anandacate (16th May 2019), AndrejPeĉënkin (16th May 2019), Andrew_K (7th August 2019), Antonia (16th May 2019), bennycog (17th May 2019), Bill Ryan (16th May 2019), Clear Light (7th August 2019), Constance (16th May 2019), CurEus (18th May 2019), David Trd1 (17th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd July 2019), graciousb (23rd July 2019), GroovieBean (16th May 2019), ichingcarpenter (21st July 2019), Islander12 (17th May 2019), Kryztian (17th May 2019), Leena (7th August 2019), Matthew (21st July 2019), Melinda (16th May 2019), Mike (21st July 2019), norman (16th May 2019), silvanelf (7th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2019), Tintin (7th August 2019), toppy (16th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Jasmyne Emmerick's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Corey Goode's death threats to a critic

I have seen the horrendous tweet of the alleged death threat you mention in your post - once when presented on C.W. Chanters interview with Yvonne Palermo in October 2018 (NoSSP) and again on Reality Check (doxxgate smoking gun). It is without a doubt in poor taste and I can even understand why it would taken as threatening.

This is only one area of Groovie Bean's account that I have questions about, but since there is no public way to ask the content creators questions, I will ask here.

1. Can anyone point me to evidence that "Jack Smith" (the person who made the alleged threat) is connected to Corey Goode's orb?
    2. The tweet was "a reply to" @GroovieBean, what was the tweet being replied to (the preceding tweet)?
    3. We are told the tweet came in around midnight. Where's the time stamp?
    4. We were told there's a police report. Where's the police report (of course with person information redacted)? (By the way in an episode of Reality Check both Yvonne Palermo and Jay Weidner comment on how Corey Goode should show his police report...have they shown theirs)?
    5. In the version of the story she told on C.W. Chanter (October 2018), she showed a screen shot with an email apology which appeared to be from the person who sent the tweet. I don't recall her sharing the same information on the Reality Check presentation. Why not?

Anyone who has seen me around Twitter and in YouTube hangouts will know I am no supporter of Corey Goode and his associates. I dislike them because they are scammers...snake-oil salesmen selling their fiction and fantastical tales as truth for fame and profit. I think many people have done a tremendous service to doggedly call them out.

"We" demand factual accounts and evidence from the Goode ilk (which we know at this time we will never get). Shouldn't we required the same standards from those we "like?"
    Last edited by Jasmyne Emmerick; 21st July 2019 at 16:56. Reason: grammar

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jasmyne Emmerick For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th August 2019), Bill Ryan (21st July 2019), Clear Light (22nd July 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd July 2019), funkpunk46 (7th October 2019), Kryztian (22nd July 2019), meeradas (21st July 2019), Mike (21st July 2019), Tintin (7th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,280 times in 1,399 posts

My dad used to say there are two kinds of people in this world and you may as well decide now which you want to be. In my dad's world there were hunters and there were prey. At any time a hunter lets his guard down he can become prey was the number one rule.

According to my father the ancestors tried to be peace loving. They had contented lives and wives and families but each time they dropped their guard another outsider decided to become the hunter and began coming to hunt them, kill them, take their women, take their children to sell as slaves and so it went that hunters became on the offensive most of the time never ceasing to spread their domain further and further because it was the only way to be safe. So unless you want to be prey on this planet, which backs up my father all the way since every living species here gets by in life by literally getting over on another they have to use, consume or take apart for the hide and tendons if human primitive people. Bottom line is this environment is a survival of the fittest only domain. Hunters are out there! This a fact of life.

What do hunters do? They hunt but they also trap. Corey Goode, Wilcock most all fo Gaia and most all of Q all have movements in common because the people behind them are hunters, organizing, herding, arranging thought patterns of similar groups into one and trying to align others into the same train of thought to do what? To control them and the new narrative being presented slowly over time in a very calculated way as if to say we need to wake to the fact it is a movement, it is lovely to behold but noting this it is also hunters on the prowl likely laying traps that are not evident until they are sprung!

Predator, prey is what it is all about here. We need to decide which we are now and keep it focused. The fact is we'll literally be eaten by the hunters if we don't. It's backed up by history, and cross referenced across cultures proving it's not a question of if, but when the hunters make themselves known to us.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2019), NancyV (23rd July 2019), sunflower (7th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Jasmyne Emmerick (here)
    I have seen the horrendous tweet of the alleged death threat you mention in your post - once when presented on C.W. Chanters interview with Yvonne Palermo in October 2018 (NoSSP) and again on Reality Check (doxxgate smoking gun). It is without a doubt in poor taste and I can even understand why it would taken as threatening.

This is only one area of Groovie Bean's account that I have questions about, but since there is no public way to ask the content creators questions, I will ask here.

1. Can anyone point me to evidence that "Jack Smith" (the person who made the alleged threat) is connected to Corey Goode's orb?
    2. The tweet was "a reply to" @GroovieBean, what was the tweet being replied to (the preceding tweet)?
    3. We are told the tweet came in around midnight. Where's the time stamp?
    4. We were told there's a police report. Where's the police report (of course with person information redacted)? (By the way in an episode of Reality Check both Yvonne Palermo and Jay Weidner comment on how Corey Goode should show his police report...have they shown theirs)?
    5. In the version of the story she told on C.W. Chanter (October 2018), she showed a screen shot with an email apology which appeared to be from the person who sent the tweet. I don't recall her sharing the same information on the Reality Check presentation. Why not?

Anyone who has seen me around Twitter and in YouTube hangouts will know I am no supporter of Corey Goode and his associates. I dislike them because they are scammers...snake-oil salesmen selling their fiction and fantastical tales as truth for fame and profit. I think many people have done a tremendous service to doggedly call them out.

"We" demand factual accounts and evidence from the Goode ilk (which we know at this time we will never get). Shouldn't we required the same standards from those we "like?"
    Um, with regards to 1. (above) perhaps it may be worth reaching out to C. W. Chanter for any information related to "Jack Smith" eh ?

I say this as it seems he is also familiar with the same nomme de plume "Jack Smith" because in the video with Yvonne, just after she shows us the highly suggestive and unpleasant Tweet, he states :

Quote He [Jack Smith] is the reason I had to reveal my name because he was threatening to dox me and wanted to hold that over my head

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2019), funkpunk46 (7th October 2019), Gemma13 (7th August 2019), sunflower (7th August 2019), Tintin (7th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Jasmyne Emmerick's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes. I have heard CW Chanter say that. I have also heard him say "Jack Smith is just some guy."

It doesn’t make sense to ask CW about “Jack Smith.” If “Jack Smith” was sent by, or working with, Corey Goode, why would the secret Facebook group, that as allegedly working with Corey Goode, then dox Chanter in October 2018?

Besides shouldn't the person making the claim of death threats made by Corey Goode and supported by his associates, provide the support for the accusation?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jasmyne Emmerick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2019), Clear Light (22nd July 2019), Gemma13 (7th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

I'm reminded of Jacques Vallée quote in regards to the Corey Goode Cult:

“Not only is there an amazing willingness in the human mind
    to invest credence and faith in unproven facts,
    but there is more evil,
    more readiness than ever
    on the part of various sophisticated groups,
    to use this human weakness as a tool in controlling others.”

Jacques Vallée, Revelations

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th August 2019), Bill Ryan (7th August 2019), Gemma13 (8th August 2019), graciousb (10th August 2019), Jasmyne Emmerick (8th August 2019), Philippe (9th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread