+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to burn wood more efficiently

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default How to burn wood more efficiently

Hello Avalon friends,

I am aware that most of you in the cold zone of the globe are burning a lot of wood for home heating. I am also aware that plants are an extension of us. We breathe in oxygen exhale CO2 and then plants breathe in CO2 and exhale oxygen. So I don’t want to burn down something that is part of us completely. Particularly that population number is rising and more and more people will be burning wood. If we can burn wood more efficiently then we can save a lot of trees.
    Last year I was hired by an equipment trader to design and construct a wood fired cassava dryer. Something that he can’t find anywhere in the world since dryer, specifically rotary drum dryer, runs on LPG or electric. So I took the chance to incorporate my concept of injecting steam to the combustion chamber to effect steam cracking. My theory was that wood gas molecules are big enough such that portions of it escape the combustion chamber unburned. I mean there is not enough time to burn it down completely since it is moving fast enough towards the exit of combustion chamber. And that if I crack it into smaller molecules by way of steam cracking, I can burn almost all of it completely. This is the first prototype and I say there is much room for improvement. The principle is simple enough for anyone to duplicate. In this prototype I simply make a coil copper tube position directly above the fire in the riser. Far enough so that fire does not eat it but close enough to turn water into super heated steam and then exits the nozzle which is pointed towards the fire. The video shows our first run. As you will observe the flame is bright yellow and some parts is almost colorless and very energetic. At around 1:10 mark I close the water injector valve and at around 1:25 you can see that the flame changes to light orange and seem to lost energy. We have not conducted a definitive comparison of running with steam and without steam injected. But we did some weighing of wood per test. By comparison I’ll say with steam injection we can save 40 or 50% of wood. This is quite surprising to me. But yes that’s what the test indicated.

If anyone wants to try I am willing to walk you through the process. Just say so.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I have a photo of the dryer here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

If someone can help to post it here. We can better discuss how it works.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Constance (16th May 2019), CurEus (18th May 2019), DeDukshyn (17th May 2019), EFO (17th May 2019), Ivanhoe (17th May 2019), Kryztian (17th May 2019), loungelizard (19th May 2019), petra (17th May 2019), pueblo (16th May 2019), Rich (19th May 2019), RunningDeer (16th May 2019), toppy (16th May 2019), william r sanford72 (16th May 2019), Zanshin (17th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: How to burn wood more efficiently

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    I have a photo of the dryer here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

If someone can help to post it here. We can better discuss how it works.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bubu (17th May 2019), Constance (16th May 2019), DeDukshyn (17th May 2019), EFO (17th May 2019), Ivanhoe (17th May 2019), Kryztian (17th May 2019), Mike (17th May 2019), Rich (19th May 2019), william r sanford72 (19th May 2019), Zanshin (17th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

As far as I know,Russians use the same concept,but in different manner:the gases from combustion chamber,instead of going out on the chimney,are redirected again in the combustion chamber for the second burn,increasing the heat in the combustion chamber and lowering gas and heat emissions on the chimney.

Not related to the subject,but before turning the copper pipe into coil,I would heat it to red and twist it at 45 degrees angle and therefor the steam/water molecules will be restructured.I combined Viktor Schauberger and Slim Spurling's principles to watering my vegetables garden and for drinking water and it works beyond my expectations.Plants grow better and stronger and drinking water have a better taste - it's like drinking wine from a good year.

Viktor Schauberger - Comprehend and Copy Nature (Documentary of 2008)

Geo-stress and the Miraculous Sacred Cubit

Subscribed to your channel with my channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgd...Lg9IZTg/videos
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bubu (17th May 2019), petra (17th May 2019), Rich (19th May 2019), william r sanford72 (19th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks Paula. I had a hunch that it would be you. The ever helpful computer wizard of Avalon. I have this dumbness when it comes to photos and more so laziness. But I think its time for me to learn the tricks. If you can afford me another tutorial.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

EFO (17th May 2019), RunningDeer (17th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    As far as I know,Russians use the same concept,but in different manner:the gases from combustion chamber,instead of going out on the chimney,are redirected again in the combustion chamber for the second burn,increasing the heat in the combustion chamber and lowering gas and heat emissions on the chimney.
    Obviously we are gonna need a second combustion chamber for this. For how can we determine which flue gases is on its second run if we combine them on the same primary combustion chamber. I mean which ones to dump and which ones to retain for second pass.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

EFO (17th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

ViKtor is one of my favorites this quote of him is very helpful. "comprehend and copy nature".

Although I am very wary of videos that allegedly explain the science. I'd rather find answers in nature than videos.

Can you please elaborate on the twisting of copper tube? perhaps a pic of your contraption will be more helpful.
    Last edited by Bubu; 17th May 2019 at 10:15.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

EFO (17th May 2019), petra (17th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I will explain the principle involve in the process. In the photo we can see the red tank on top of the burner. Its a 5 gal re purpose tank. Before operation we filled it with 1 gal water the 4 gal. space is for pressurize air. We use manual air pump to pressurize it. Usually one pressurizing can sustain a six hours operation. And we see that small copper tube from the red tank leading down and into the combustion riser where it forms a pancake coil. The end is flattened to serve as nozzle which is pointed directly unto the base of fire.

I first encounter the principle when I was training for fire fighting as required before going onboard ship work. The Instructor told us to never use water to quench a burning oil because its going to make the fire even bigger. And to drive the point he showed us a video of raging fire being doze with water. When I saw the video, there was a very big question mark in my mind something that will not fade until i find the answer. The second time Was on a new years celebration. As the celebration was going on. I heard the voice of my physics teacher in my head "explosion is a reaction, a faster than sound reaction. That is why it creates that cracking sound". So after the children has gone to bed around 4 a.m. I decided to cook breakfast before going to bed so I dont have to worry about hungry children in case I over sleep. I was frying some hot dogs. The moment the the first hotdog touches the very hot oil I heard the familiar poping sound, small explosion actually. And I was like "that's a faster than sound reaction. Water is reacting with oil. So right after I finish cooking I performed the experiment. And in the morning when all children are awake I took my portable cookstove outside. and performed a show for them, which prompted my 5 year old girl to go shouting "papa is cooking fire, papa is cooking fire" because right above the pan there is a 2 foot high flame that is sustained for approximately 2 min. Conclusion: water makes the hot oil more flammable. There is no need for science here. "comprehend and copy nature". Most of us have observe this phenomena particularly those who cook with wood. And its not even steam its only water. I injected steam because I want the reaction to be much faster I want it to happen as quick so that the fuel and water will react and burn inside the combustion chamber.

Steam reacts with and makes the hydrocarbons from wood more volatile. I have an invention base on this principle and is already granted a patent pending status. This is not some sort of theory from physics class. its real science learned from nature. I cant explain the exact process I dont have to. I dont have the necessary equipment to tell what exactly is happening inside the combustion chamber. but I do know that it works.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

EFO (17th May 2019), william r sanford72 (19th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

ViKtor is one of my favorites this quote of him is very helpful. "comprehend and copy nature".

Although I am very wary of videos that allegedly explain the science. I'd rather find answers in nature than videos.

Can you please elaborate on the twisting of copper tube? perhaps a pic of your contraption will be more helpful.
    Explaining how to combine Viktor and Slim's principles it's a little bit complicated,but I'll try.

As far as you are aware,Viktor created a special copper funnel in which the water have special properties at the exit.

Slim created a ring from a copper wire bend it in two,twisted clockwise at 45 degrees and cut it at the length of 52,4 cm,then soldered the four ends.Up to here is not science and it can barely call it art .The science came in when the ring was measured and find out that he have a frequency of 144Hz acting in physical plain.Different certain measurements give different frequencies and effects.

My approach was the following:both Viktor and Slim used the same material - copper,copper have special magnetic properties,Slim's twist is at 45 degrees,copper crystals in a wire/pipe are arranged longitudinal,both a pipe and a wire have a positive charge at one end and and a negative charge at the other end (I use pendulum dowsing to find them - it's easy),mine most interesting ufo sightings happened at an angle between 40 and 50 degrees.

Knowing all these I bought a ˝ inches copper pipe with a length of 3,00 meters.I cut 1meter of it and one end of it I fixed it hard in a vise.At the other end of the pipe I drilled a hole through the pipe to be able to insert a, iron bor to be able to twist the entire length of pipe.Then I started to heat the pipe up to the point that I was able to easily twist the pipe clockwise until the deformations reach 45 degrees -measured after final cooling.

After final cooling,I cut only the twisted part of the pipe at the length of 52.4 cm and I attached it at the watering hose.Knowing that the plants need positive and negative ions,from time to time I turn the pipe.Plants are bigger,stronger and healthier than previous years.This is the first season when I use this “technology” and I’m curious how their fruits will look and taste,but for now things look promising regarding plants and soil.

For drinking and cooking water I use Slim’s tensor rings and accu vac coil on the main pipe.A tensor ring create from its plain a pillar of energy.Accu vac coil absorb negative energy and is transmuted into positive energy no matter the material (solid,liquid or gas or anything else ).So the “absorbent” end of the coil is placed against the water sense of flowing through pipe transmuting any negative energy into positive energy at the other end of the coil.After the “positive” end of the coil I added three tensor rings and so the water coming out from the faucets is restructured.

Being somehow skeptic regarding “non-material” technologies,”something” made start creating these things for environmental and my benefit so to say.I am only at the beginning (I started at the end of last year) and I have some ideas,but more to learn and for all I want to do I use my intuition and observation because I don’t have measurement equipment.

Regarding requested photo and with any bad intetion,due to lack of space on Avalon,I will not upload any knid of photo for the moment.Perhaps I will upload in the future a video clip on my yt channel and I will add a link on this thread.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bubu (18th May 2019), Constance (17th May 2019), william r sanford72 (19th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Thanks Paula. I had a hunch that it would be you.
    Regarding requested photo and with any bad intetion,due to lack of space on Avalon,I will not upload any knid of photo for the moment.Perhaps I will upload in the future a video clip on my yt channel and I will add a link on this thread.
    I upload photos for free @ imgur.com. It’s user-friendly.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bubu (18th May 2019), Constance (17th May 2019), EFO (17th May 2019), william r sanford72 (19th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks EFO for the interesting video and equally interesting explanation.
    However I have some interesting question. What is positive energy and negative energy. How do they affect us? Aren't they ends of same spectrum? As per video explanation the cubits act similar to a bridge diode.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

EFO (19th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Being somehow skeptic regarding “non-material” technologies,”something” made start creating these things for environmental and my benefit so to say.I am only at the beginning (I started at the end of last year) and I have some ideas,but more to learn and for all I want to do I use my intuition and observation because I don’t have measurement equipment.

Great. please post more of your results probably on another thread and photos if possible.
    Last edited by Constance; 18th May 2019 at 02:03. Reason: fixed quote formatting

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

EFO (19th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Thanks EFO for the interesting video and equally interesting explanation.
    However I have some interesting question. What is positive energy and negative energy. How do they affect us? Aren't they ends of same spectrum? As per video explanation the cubits act similar to a bridge diode.
    Your intuition is perfect.Yes,they are the ends of the same spectrum!

Thank you Bubu for your very good questions and as I said being at the beginning,I try to explain myself “some things” and I don’t know from where to start because all are related and have a common point and from my understanding that common point is neutrality.

We are living in a polarized world - +/ - ; good/bad and so on.

Wilhelm Reich “discovered” Orgone energy – POR (Positive Orgone Energy);DOR (Deadly Orgone Energy).
    In East there is Chi,Prana and so on.
    In West there is Ether.
    Inside Slim’s tensor ring it’s nothing,but it create a pillar of “energy” on the both sides of the ring.Tensor rings works only with positive intention,otherwise not.

Dowsing a copper wire/pipe by moving the pendulum from the center to extremities,there is a positive energy at one end and a negative energy at the other end.BUT IN THE MIDDLE,THE PENDULUM IT DOESN’T MOVE.So in the center of ANY tensor ring,the pendulum doesn’t move at all and it looks like is stucked there.

One of my thought is that in the neutral point,nothing can affect us or anything else,no matter if it is positive of negative.Everything is "dissolved" there...or neutralized...

I think that Chi,Prana,Orgone,Ether or whatever name could have is the result of the neutral point from which depending in which way we move or use it we became positive or negative and that’s the way we are affect.We can change the “polarity” very easy by intention,but is only a matter of will .

Slim's book

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bubu (19th May 2019), william r sanford72 (19th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread