+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is your health protocol, and how do you rate your health?

1. Link to Post #21
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: What is your health protocol, and how do you rate your health?

Quote Posted by Napping (here)
    Nice thread this one.

I treat geriatrics every day and it’s amazing how many people marching through their 90’s have lived largely unhealthy lives of smoking, alcohol and pretty crap diets of processed food. There are those amongst us who can seemingly do as they wish - ie no supplements, cutting out meat, dairy, gluten, fasting, filtered water etc etc. science will eventually establish the robust gene profile that makes up these individuals and will come up with a method to alter genetic profiles to rule out the big killers ie heart disease, cancer etc. Sadly, for many of us it really is a genetic lottery, and regardless of how “healthy” some of us may live - we’ve got genetic time bomb that’s ticking.

In saying all of that, my job is about doing the best I can to help those who irrespective of their fortune or misfortune of their genetic blue print is to advise on many of the interventions suggested on this thread, as most of us have a substantial influence on the number of years that lie ahead and more importantly the quality of those years.
    Interesting to say the least, Now we have genetics on the table.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Mercedes (22nd May 2019), Pam (23rd May 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Napping, consider this please. WE and our siblings were born and raised in the same environment. considering that the most part of formative development happened on the 1st quarter of our life, could it be that the one you termed as "genetics" is simply "lifestyle". I mean if you and your siblings grew up eating pork that would most probably your lifestyle your whole life. So I would not wonder if you and your siblings get the same pork related illness.

Is it possible that genetics can change with a lifestyle change? most probably.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Mercedes (22nd May 2019), Pam (23rd May 2019), petra (22nd May 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

By the way, I ask to rate your health because we can use this as a barometer. I mean if three members say their number 1 is yoga and they rate their health as 10 then yoga must be something on a different level.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Mercedes (22nd May 2019), Pam (23rd May 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,067 times in 3,146 posts

BUBU/ wonderful and useful post

I continue to play Ice hockey 2- 3 times a week all year round as I have done since I'm 20. It great for cardio, general body fitness , fun and doubles as a mental health therapy because its how I meditate as the world completely disappears for 2 hours.

cut way back on carbs, little to no bread, and lean meats , chicken turkey and fish, sorry but couldn't hack the vegetarian route . and still haven't taken the water fast plunge.

add supplements, a pro biotic and moderation with all , including my cigar and tequila . be kind and treat other as I want to be treated and , Hey! Im still kickin.

Happiness is essential. The power of the mind , will and intention is key.
    [B]health rating 8/10
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 22nd May 2019 at 03:00.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd May 2019), Bubu (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Mercedes (22nd May 2019), Pam (23rd May 2019), Strat (24th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,588 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Ok I will give it a go!

My life changed drastically when I started taking supplements as well as detoxing twice a year.

I detox in January, after the holiday folie and in September after the summer festivities!..

The detox is a Spiruline and water fasting for a week.
    Works for me, I feel like crap for the first 3 days as the body goes into heavy detox and I get the Herkimer effect symptoms.
    It then stabilizes and works wonders.
    Lots of energy, 4-5 hrs of sleep and I'm done and a very clear and sharp mind.

Here is the list of supplements I use which cured my blood pressure and heart rate which had a tendency to speed up for no reason.
    I split up the total daily amount in 2, take a set in the morning and after supper.

Amino Acid: L-Arginine 3000 mg a day
    Vitamin B complex : 1200 mg a day
    Probiotic 15 Billion CFU/g: I take the Bacillus Coagulans strain which resists stomach acid and reproduces for months.
    Choline Bitartrate: 500mg Good for liver functions
    Magnesium Bisglycinate: 500mg
    Vitamin K2 : 200 mcg Mobilizes Calcium in the right places
    D3: I use the sun....
    CBD oil to sleep
    Indole 3 Carbinol: 600mg This stuff is awesome, converts to DIM and helps reduce Estrogen levels in my body.
    I have lost weight in places that would never leave!.....just amazing..

:-)
    I would also like to add what I think is an important healthy tool...
    I use a tongue scraper and remove the residue .
    The body uses the tongue daily as a pathway to remove toxins
    I use it everyday ....especially on a fasting session !

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd May 2019), Bubu (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Mercedes (22nd May 2019), Pam (23rd May 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)

I continue to play Ice hockey 2- 3 times a week all year round as I have done since I'm 20. It great for cardio, general body fitness , fun and doubles as a mental health therapy because its how I meditate as the world completely disappears for 2 hours.

cut way back on carbs, little to no bread, and lean meats , chicken turkey and fish, sorry but couldn't hack the vegetarian route . and still haven't taken the water fast plunge.

add supplements, a pro biotic and moderation with all , including my cigar and tequila . be kind and treat other as I want to be treated and , Hey! Im still kickin.

Oh huhuhu, now that's my man 65 and still kickin I wanna be like you.

3 to 4 times a week of hockey, shall we put your number 1 protocol on exercise column? And.. does "kickin" means 10 on a health scale?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ok I will give it a go!

My life changed drastically when I started taking supplements as well as detoxing twice a year.

I detox in January, after the holiday folie and in September after the summer festivities!..

Works for me, I feel like crap for the first 3 days as the body goes into heavy detox and I get the Herkimer effect symptoms.

Here is the list of supplements I use which cured my blood pressure and heart rate which had a tendency to speed up for no reason.
    I split up the total daily amount in 2, take a set in the morning and after supper.

Probiotic 15 Billion CFU/g: I take the Bacillus Coagulans strain which resists stomach acid and reproduces for months.
    CBD oil to sleep
    Indole 3 Carbinol: 600mg This stuff is awesome, converts to DIM and helps reduce Estrogen levels in my body.

I remember not months ago I have a very bad taste in my mouth that persist for like two weeks. Could that be the sign that I am detoxing or that my body needs detox?
    Last edited by Bubu; 22nd May 2019 at 01:56.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Mercedes (22nd May 2019), thepainterdoug (23rd May 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

For the sake of clarity shall we define health?

Is it perhaps in measures of physical strength and endurance, Maybe feel good points? or both? or shall we leave it to the individual?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Mercedes (22nd May 2019), petra (22nd May 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Nice thread this one.

I treat geriatrics every day and it’s amazing how many people marching through their 90’s have lived largely unhealthy lives of smoking, alcohol and pretty crap diets of processed food. There are those amongst us who can seemingly do as they wish - ie no supplements, cutting out meat, dairy, gluten, fasting, filtered water etc etc. science will eventually establish the robust gene profile that makes up these individuals and will come up with a method to alter genetic profiles to rule out the big killers ie heart disease, cancer etc. Sadly, for many of us it really is a genetic lottery, and regardless of how “healthy” some of us may live - we’ve got genetic time bomb that’s ticking.

In saying all of that, my job is about doing the best I can to help those who irrespective of their fortune or misfortune of their genetic blue print is to advise on many of the interventions suggested on this thread, as most of us have a substantial influence on the number of years that lie ahead and more importantly the quality of those years.
    Napping, I really admire people who work with the elderly. How does it affect you. What is YOUR secret for maintaining emotional health while working in such a challenging profession?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Mercedes (22nd May 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)

Oh huhuhu, now that's my man 65 and still kickin I wanna be like you.

3 to 4 times a week of hockey, shall we put your number 1 protocol on exercise column? And.. does "kickin" means 10 on a health scale?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ok I will give it a go!

CBD oil to sleep

I remember not months ago I have a very bad taste in my mouth that persist for like two weeks. Could that be the sign that I am detoxing or that my body needs detox?
    I have no idea as many factors are present.
    Just try it and see how much stuff you remove from the tongue, you could be surprised!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd May 2019), Bubu (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Mercedes (22nd May 2019), Pam (23rd May 2019), petra (22nd May 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

I shave my tongue

A black hairy tongue is a temporary and harmless condition that is often caused by an overgrowth of bacteria in your mouth. Certain types of bacteria accumulate on the papillae (the small projections that cover the tongue) and create red blood cell pigments, which can make the tongue look black.
    Professor Google

Just kidding. But isn't this the grossest thing you ever heard of. Ewwwwwww

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bubu (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Mercedes (22nd May 2019), Pam (23rd May 2019), petra (22nd May 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Member Napping's Avatar
    Thanks

Napping, consider this please. WE and our siblings were born and raised in the same environment. considering that the most part of formative development happened on the 1st quarter of our life, could it be that the one you termed as "genetics" is simply "lifestyle". I mean if you and your siblings grew up eating pork that would most probably your lifestyle your whole life. So I would not wonder if you and your siblings get the same pork related illness.

Is it possible that genetics can change with a lifestyle change? most probably.
    Lifestyle has a big role to play for many, if not most of us Babu, but don’t confuse that with the powerful role that genetics plays in many major illnesses. A simple example is what I most commonly deal with, osteoarthritis. The two biggest risk factors are age and genetics. Some people simple inherit malaligned or poorly formed joints, and no amount of lifestyle influence will prevent a hip replacement before the age of 60. The same can be said for all the horrible big ticket items. Epigenetics May be what you’re alluding to, but that’s another kettle pf Fish. I made the point re my poorly living 90 odd year olds, because I really do think those with robust genetics are likely the answer to big advancements in humanity’s health profile.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Napping For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd May 2019), Bubu (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), Mercedes (22nd May 2019), petra (22nd May 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Hi to all, don't think I have a real protocol, but I have been taking magnesium chloride for the past month and a half since I found out that many of the plants and fruits in our tables may not have it in the normal amounts because of soil depletion. Take vit C, everyday, not huge amounts but more than the "normal diet", B complex on and of, a tablespoon or two fo coconut oil everyday. Been sleeping better, my joints don't hurt as much, and have noticed that a group of "spider veins" I have on the side of my left knee have gotten smaller. I'll be 60 this coming October and for me to be able to walk and be independent concerning toilet needs is majorrrr!! Ha ha ha!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd May 2019), Bubu (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), petra (22nd May 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

looks like supplements is the breakaway protocol of choice. Have to start my own regimen

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019), petra (22nd May 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I'm not going to let this disease win. No way. It can rob me of every ounce of life strength but it is NOT going to defeat my spirit. (except on occasion!) I'm no saint. I can be a total bi*** so don't get me wrong. I know how awful I can be and that is part of my nature too. But I also know the secret to overcoming and I think more than any diet, this is it.
    I'm sorry for laughing about your "awful nature", that's just funny. As bad as awful stuff gets, I doubt your awfulness would even make a dent in it, so I wouldn't worry about being awful if I were you ;-)

I can relate, and my overall health is also not too great either.

I wish to see some wild and weird health tricks that work. Anyone please?
    Great thread Bubu, I wish I had some tricks to share.

I haven't yet found any solutions which improve my health or emotional state... but that doesn't mean I am going to stop trying If anything ever works at all, especially "wild and weird" things, I'll definitely say so.
    Last edited by petra; 22nd May 2019 at 16:49.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd May 2019), Bubu (22nd May 2019), Dennis Leahy (22nd May 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

looks like supplements is the breakaway protocol of choice. Have to start my own regimen
    I don't think there are many other heathy choices.
    Monsanto and friends absolutely killed the soil we use to grow stuff.
    The herbicides are used by the ton and have killed all useful bacteria and fungus in the soil.
    Most of what we eat is devoid of nutrients and vitamins...
    Vegetables look great, travel great and last unusually long but are also empty calories.
    The Chicken and porc products are tainted by soy products that the body sees as estrogen, cows and beef receive massive doses of medication to counter the effects of eating grains instead of grass. The grains ferment in their stomachs.
    Then you have all the chemicals including food colorant that is in all the pre fab foods.
    Add to that the long list of chemicals used to clean and disinfect houses.

We are walking toxic soups and our loving bodies do what they can to save our lives everyday.
    After 30 years of that, it starts to get tired and then the real problems start.

This is why regular detox and supplements are the basic minimum to try and survive these days.

At least for me, it seems to work.
    I am never sick, no headaches, no flu, I take no medication, I'm my own doctor to a point.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

AutumnW (22nd May 2019), Bubu (22nd May 2019), Sue (Ayt) (30th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I don't think there are many other heathy choices.
    Monsanto and friends absolutely killed the soil we use to grow stuff.
    The herbicides are used by the ton and have killed all useful bacteria and fungus in the soil.
    Most of what we eat is devoid of nutrients and vitamins...
    Vegetables look great, travel great and last unusually long but are also empty calories.
    The Chicken and porc products are tainted by soy products that the body sees as estrogen, cows and beef receive massive doses of medication to counter the effects of eating grains instead of grass. The grains ferment in their stomachs.
    Then you have all the chemicals including food colorant that is in all the pre fab foods.
    Add to that the long list of chemicals used to clean and disinfect houses.

We are walking toxic soups and our loving bodies do what they can to save our lives everyday.
    After 30 years of that, it starts to get tired and then the real problems start.

This is why regular detox and supplements are the basic minimum to try and survive these days.

At least for me, it seems to work.
    I am never sick, no headaches, no flu, I take no medication, I'm my own doctor to a point.

I dont take supplements but your summary is so powerful that I am still wondering how the heck I make it to be in top shape without supplements. Am I an Xmen? The only thing that I can identify as odd to me is that I ate a lot of sugar I even dip my banana on brown crystal sugar at times. I will let you know when if I become diabetic.

Is there something as transmutation? And that somehow some powerful substance; visualizing or will can facilitate mutation. Such that the lack of sustenance from the soil can be compensated by way of the body producing it out of nowhere, like magic?

See this is why at times I dont want to ask questions they seem to multiply faster than I can come up with the answers

I hope someone starts a thread on their basic supplement formula. And we'll see what comes up in the top three. I would start with that. however, I would spare myself of hosting a new thread I am a terrible host. I was thinking of making an spread sheet for this thread so it would be easy to see at a glance what makes it to the top three. But I dont even come close to holding a pen for the job. Anyone?
    Last edited by Bubu; 23rd May 2019 at 00:17.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Olam (23rd May 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

In fairness here is my share.

I rate my health at 10 when I am at work. It means I have a lot of exercise and less food. I now think less food is less crap.

So I place more exercise and less food on my number one protocol.

My number two would be detoxing regularly

number 3 is starting the day right with meditation and affirmations. And to have as much quite time outs each day.

If I want a more than 10 status on the scale, i punish myself. But I dont hit myself to bleed point with whips during the holy week. But rather I go a step beyond exercise. I exercise to the point of near collapse rest for a while do it again and again and go home with body aches. I let the body heal to a certain point and then do the punishment again. The longer I can do this kind of vibration the healthier I become. Although I dont think I have gone beyond 11

34. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member Napping's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Autumn,

I was brought up with the help of my grandmother who livedwith us, and so my passion for treating the elderly may come from there. You’re right though, it can be extremely draining dealing with a large number of people in chronic pain and suffering from mental illness. Every 3rd patient requires the tissue box. It’s also extremely rewarding. My release is running (I just ran my first marathon in Big Sur California and went on to Mount Adams’s for some Sky watching) and my kids who know only fun and adventure.

Thanks for your message

Nice thread this one.

Napping, I really admire people who work with the elderly. How does it affect you. What is YOUR secret for maintaining emotional health while working in such a challenging profession?

35. Link to Post #39
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,190 times in 437 posts

I have decided recently to sort the microbiome. With the glyphosphate and the chemtrails and all the toxins it was important for me to build my immune system via gut bacteria. I came across Dr Karl Probst who recommends taking yellow sulphur for taking out the bad gut bacteria overgrowth. It can be a fairly slow and unsociable process depending on how compromised the gut is. The recommendation is to take three teaspoons per day. Best is to eat a lot of raw food and fermented food as this helps rebuild the good bacteria. The yellow sulphur apparently sorts leaky gut and donates electrons to the body. It takes out free radicals and optimises the immune system. It is an ancient remedy and is well known through the sulphur cures in Germany. Dr Probst is the only person I have come across who recommends it but there are several people who have tried it. The gut is repaired once there is no longer a sulphur smell when going to the toilet. It is good to add Pectin or Psyllium husks to clean the intestines and mop up the toxins. The sulphur is not absorbed by the body.

If the gut is compromised then all the supplements and good food taken will not sort the basic problem. To have top health we need to have a functioning microbiome. Several things alter our microbiome including Glyphospate, EMFs and poor food choices.

Here is the link to Dr Karl Probst..I have not seen anything in English yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5X88KD3WVY&t=1980s

Trisher

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bubu (23rd May 2019), Olam (23rd May 2019)

37. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Terrible health. My protocol is I try to ignore it and not make it the center of my life. Everybody has their unique form of suffering. Mine is physical. Emotional suffering is worse.
    Emotional suffering is one of, if not the cause of physical dis-ease. Almost all ailments are environmentally induced. The kind of food we eat may not matter if we are spiritually centered and free of subconscious turmoil and negative programming. An advance spirit pulls his/her sustenance from the field.

Trisher, Glyphospate problems surface long before it makes it to our gut. This vile poison kills the tremendously beneficial bacteria in the soil. Without this bacteria the plants cannot take up the nutrients/minerals from the soil (sadly, the soil is actually lacking in these substances anyway). We used to get some of these great little bugs from the plant material. Ideally, we should harvest our organic plants and consume them without washing off the bacteria. This is a major problem. Supplementation is vital.

There is a probiotic supplement that addresses this issue. It supplies soil-based organisms; traditional probiotic strains; yeast probiotics; and fermented bacteria. I'm not trying to sell you on it, but it's called Gut Restore, by Dr. Drew Sinatra.

Here is an amazing fact: The DNA of beneficial bacteria in our body has more impact on our physical health than does our own human DNA! (Fire in the Belly, Dr. Scott-Mumby)
    Last edited by conk; 23rd May 2019 at 15:28.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

38. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Olam (23rd May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast