+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: What is your health protocol, and how do you rate your health?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,273 times in 3,171 posts

Default Re: What is your health protocol, and how do you rate your health?

Bubu/ Even with the exercise, its a health combo lifestyle that gets the no 1 rating ,and moderation in all is key! Add Peace of mind, self honesty, laughter, and treating others as yourself ,goes a long way.

my sister Doretta , HIV, for 38 years, add stage 4 kidney failure , C diff, and a number of other problems and she's still with us at 59 , a chain smoker since 14 years old. The amazing thing is her list of Doctors all say that her lungs a perfectly clear! No lung issues or related. in fact, its recommended she continues to live as she does with cigarette and beer in hand . Now what can explain this? 1 thing maybe ?? , happiness !, she laughs all day, and has the gift of love and being loving to all. And just possibly , as she would say, God still wants her here .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

meeradas (28th July 2019), Valerie Villars (28th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Bubu/ Even with the exercise, its a health combo lifestyle that gets the no 1 rating ,and moderation in all is key! Add Peace of mind, self honesty, laughter, and treating others as yourself ,goes a long way.

Yes of course we are just trying to define which part of the combo has the biggest impact to our health.

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,273 times in 3,171 posts

BUBU/ I guess I really can't quantify it Great post!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bubu (27th May 2019)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,706 times in 3,334 posts

I believe food is the best medicine. I eat a plant based diet. I grow several different types of sprouts and eat them daily. In the summer I eat food that I grow in my vegetable garden and from my fruit trees and berry plants. Sprouting or microgreens are the perfect way to eat live, vital food. I also growing wheatgrass for juicing on a daily basis. It really makes a difference to my well being and health. I use astazanthin, which is a extremely powerful antioxidant and is anti-inflammatory as well as a pain reliever. I supplement with vitamin D with K2(I live in the pacific northwest), magnesium and a whole food vitamin supplement. I don't eat sugar except what is found in fresh fruit and eat very little bread or any sort of refined wheat products. I practice intermittent fasting and don't eat for at least 14 hours a day. This regimen might seem restrictive but it really is easy to do after my body got used to it.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bubu (27th May 2019), Constance (23rd May 2019), Olam (24th May 2019), wondering (24th May 2019)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

In early 2015, metabolic syndrome may have afflicted my body; after about 25 minutes of brisk walking, I really felt uncomfortable, my vision also got foggy and I was urinating more frequently despite not drinking a lot of water. Also, sometimes I felt dizziness when I stood. Thank God, I was given a Biowill Scalar Energy Pendant in mid-2014 by a relative and I started wearing it up to this day ( for just a few hours daily). My endurance increased a lot and during brisk walking for about 42 minutes or more, there was no more discomfort in my body. My polyuria was gone and I urinated normally. My dizziness was gone and I just put it on my eyes for about 6 minutes twice daily for about 3 days and I can see clearly already up to this day. The health benefits were rapid, occurring in just a few days, much to my amazement, and I did not have to go to my doctor anymore. This pendant really works for me. There is more I'd like to share with fellow members in my next post.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyhigh For This Post:

Bubu (27th May 2019), meeradas (28th July 2019)

10. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

A protocol is a moving target. When all is going well? I neglect. When things flare? I obsess. Duality even in basic care. I am my own worst enemy.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Bubu (27th May 2019), meeradas (28th July 2019), Rosemarie (24th May 2019)

12. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Bumping for new members

Welcome to the forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3