+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The war against humanity

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 14,703 times in 1,818 posts

Default The war against humanity

The Health Ranger has put together some pieces of the big puzzle that show current events that are shaping our future.

Some topics:
    1. Climate engineering, destroy food production by blocking the sun.
    2. Global depopulation. 5G weapons system target mobile phones. Transgenderism. Vaccines. etc.
    3. Conservatives being targeted and de-platformed.
    4. Record braking gun, magazine and ammunition sales. Insurrection Act of 1807.
    5. Artificial intelligence (AI) robots and trans-humans. Only government approved information can be shared. Survivors will need preparation and information. Refuse 5G and vaccinations.

Five COSMIC things you need to know about Life, Earth and the WAR against humanity
    27 minutes

Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 24th May 2019 at 01:20.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th May 2019), Delight (24th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2019), Lefty Dave (24th May 2019), peterpam (24th May 2019), Sadieblue (24th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2019), Whisper (24th May 2019), yelik (24th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 times in 735 posts

Default Re: The war against humanity

Well THAT was a great way to start and End a Thread Post Ron
    You covered it all!
    You forgot ET. And us needing a Space Force cuz' apparently we're not the only rowdy kids in the neighborhood.

All joking aside, Thank You for the link..

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th May 2019), Delight (24th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th May 2019), Whisper (24th May 2019), yelik (24th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,839 times in 2,183 posts

Mike adams is an exceptionally creative scientifically capable individual (as in actually researching basic water filtration methods and other lab analysis). I know that his recent videos concerning the depopulation agenda seems very far out and hard to swallow BUT....

I have been seriously challenged by the converging clamp down on free speech and the escalating control of the state (and federal) government through legislation. Here in the US, the legal precedent to mandate forced vaccination is based on writs from eugenics proponents. IMO the vaccination issue has been the biggest yet assault on the constitutional right to sovereignty.

IMO the fear mongering of measles makes no scientific sense. I have also recently discovered that glyphosate has saturated the American landscape (even in the rain water) and proven to be as disastrous as many have been claiming all along. With no attempt by the Federal government to regulate FOR the people against the Medical Industrial Complex, one wonders WHY? It seems it could be population control is the hidden agenda... make us sick and weak or dead outright?

The main place that I wonder about what Mike Adams has said regards his belief that Trump will lead an insurrection that is FOR the populace's freedom? Hasn't Trump proclaimed his idealization of Dictators? For all I know, this could be a binary choice between equally destructive "factions"...Also, Adams says he thinks we are doomed here to be reduced to 10% population and the main goal is to be one of the survivors.

I guess my days are numbered if he is correct but in the mean time, I will not accept the shots even if I lose my licenses. I will start growing my own food to avoid glyphosates and in every way avoid contact with the medical industrial complex. I will never arm myself or agree to be digitally implanted in a computer sim. I am an eternal being who will live even after my body is gone. Also, I intend that Mike Adams is becoming a little paranoid?

I never saw him as paranoid though before, just fervent? maybe he is entirely correct but I like his music better than the depopulation videos.

Be Divergent

https://www.naturalnews.com/Be-Divergent.html

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th May 2019), earthdreamer (24th May 2019), justntime2learn (24th May 2019), peterpam (24th May 2019), Whisper (24th May 2019), yelik (24th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Whisper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,427 times in 377 posts

cool song...I will save it to my list

but no forget the GMO and destroying our food and the nature by it..... I am not sure on how many people are aware of how dangerous the GMO action really is? Only the time will show the long time effects to us and to the nature being manipulated by it.

I just rememered an articel I had saved long time ago about Syngenta was manipulating by GMO, some maize fields in India (or was it in Ethiopia? I am not sure...) on purpose..but without informing the people who aet the maize..... The women who did eat it...could not get pregnant anymore... they wont ever have own children because of the GMO maize they aet....... This is how heavy their body got effected.

.....they are really working on controlling things or us, by the things we eat...with GMO.... Sorry I dont have the articel anymore...it got lost when I had a PC breakdown and I could not find it anymore in the net.

They could even put the vaccines and stuff into our manipulated foods...you ever thought of this? GMO is more than dangerous. And it is all build up on lies also.....
    It has a lot to do with patents....to make money with...and not really with a better farming aso.....

And how many people do realize...this are chemical companies who create our foods now by GMO.....?
    Last edited by Whisper; 24th May 2019 at 04:59.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whisper For This Post:

Delight (24th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thought this should go here. IMO we are being pinned to the wall and its all about the corporatocracy. RT comes across as a journalistic news source. I just don't see Trump as doing anything about this screw...

Quote 17 states enacting laws against free speech

Since President Trump’s inauguration, at least 17 states have introduced laws to punish pipeline protestors, citing the need to “critical infrastructure.” Rick Sanchez explains. Then RT America’s Michele Greenstein joins to discuss the constitutionality of anti-protest laws and the growing pushback against them.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I am not going to keep posting because I am just too distressed but here is something to chew on.... people have been saying for a long time that the US is the 4th Reich. But I don't think that Trump will save the Republic. IMO he may just become the dictator after the Republic falls. I am counting on the woowoo part of my thinking now as the materialistic aspect has reached a low bottom of doubt in the very basic tenets of faith in a future. I am going to stop this research as I have found enough to despair.

Quote Israeli researcher claims chemical giant DuPont colluded with Nazi Germany to create eugenics programs
    05/08/2019 / By Ethan Huff

A doctoral candidate at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem says that research he’s been conducting has led him to the conclusion that chemical giant DuPont had a well-established relationship with the Nazis in Germany both before and during World War II, and was working with the Hitler regime to develop eugenics programs against targeted enemies.

According to Nadan Feldman, as many as 150 United States corporations had similar such ties to the Nazis. But he claims that DuPont, like other drug and chemical companies at the time, were especially close to Hitler, working in lockstep with the political movement more out of a shared sense of ideology and belief, as opposed to simply for profit.

After poring through many years’ worth of financial and regulatory reports, including back-and-forth correspondence between DuPont executives and the Nazis, Feldman determined that “the main motive” of DuPont’s involvement with German powers during the 1930s and 1940s was simply to further the cause of the Nazis.

“The researcher pointed out that DuPont executives began providing support to Adolf Hitler and the Nazis in the 1920s, well before the 1932 elections which led to the establishment of the Nazi dictatorship in the country in 1933,” Haaretz reports.

“In addition to financial support to Hitler, executives allegedly provided financial support to extremist groups in the United States itself, and expressed an interest in causes taken up by the German fascists, such as eugenics and the theory of racial superiority,” the Israeli news outlets adds, noting that one of these executives was former DuPont president Irenee du Pont, according to Feldman.

DuPont partnered with IG Farben to share “critical knowledge for war production”
    There were others involved in these Nazi partnerships as well, including the infamous IG Farben drug company, which would later bear the more well-known drug company offshoot known as Bayer.

According to Feldman, DuPont established a technology-sharing agreement with IG Farben that allowed the exchange of “critical knowledge for war production.” In turn, this allowed the Nazis “to start the war,” Feldman maintains, with the development of new technologies such as synthetic rubber.

This partnership between DuPont and the Nazis, and presumably IG Farben, lasted until 1943, which was well into World War II after Nazi Germany had already made considerable headway in taking over much of Europe. It also lasted beyond the point when the Nazis attacked the USSR, and even after the Nazis declared war on the U.S. itself.

“Ties were only formally cut after Germany confiscated the assets of U.S. companies in September 1943,” reveals Sputnik News.

Keep in mind that Bayer, which was created by IG Farben, purchased the world’s most evil corporation, Monsanto, back in 2016 for, get this, $66 billion. A $66 billion purchase in 2016, by the way, includes three 6s – which probably wasn’t an accident.

“The combined name, of course, should be ‘MonSatanFarben’ because Bayer is an offshoot of Interessengemeinschaft Farben (IG Farben), the Nazi-era chemical company that worked with Adolf Hitler to develop and deploy deadly chemical weapons against humanity,” joked Mike Adams, the Health Ranger.

Did the U.S. government support DuPont and other Nazi-sympathizing companies during WWII?
    What really bothers Feldman is his perception that many U.S. firms maintained relationships with the Nazis during WWII, “undisturbed and even with the tacit support of the U.S. administration despite the growing threat of Hitler’s regime to the welfare of Europe and the West.”

One of these companies was IBM, which reportedly developed the technology that the Nazis used to keep track of prisoners as they were shuffled around between concentration camps.

As we recently reported, IBM is actually now working on “new and improved” blockchain versions of these older technologies that the New World Order will presumably use to maintain ultimate control over people’s lives.

For more news about how major corporations are actively developing technologies to enslave the planet, be sure to visit PopulationControlNews.com.

Other U.S. companies that Feldman says worked with the Nazis include Standard Oil, General Motors, Ford, ITT, and Union Banking, the latter of which is said to have helped Germany secure the loans it needed to fund equipment and supplies throughout the war.

“Without the mobilisation of corporate America for Nazi Germany, it is very doubtful whether Hitler could have started the war, doubtful whether he would have succeeded in rehabilitating the German economy – certainly not at the speed and strength he achieved in the ’30s,” Feldman contends.

Feldman also says he finds it “doubtful” that any historian, including himself, will ever fully understand how the corporate executives in charge of these companies “could give so much help to such a strong, cruel and fanatic enemy … It’s also doubtful whether we’ll be able to understand why every one of them avoided punishment.”

For more related news, be sure to check out Fascism.news.

Sources for this article include:

SputnikNews.com

Haaretz.com

NaturalNews.com

+ Reply to Thread