+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Qanon and the Very Bad Day Finally Arrived!

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Qanon and the Very Bad Day Finally Arrived!

Yesterday, 5/23/2019, was a very VERY bad day. We have finally Reached that epic day that "one of the biggest thread on the forum" has been talking about for oh so long.

Why the U.S. is actually right to arrest and charge journalists as spies. My Take

The very bad day was for one of the only people who has openly and effectively taken a stand against the deep state and all the government that are serving that international deep state.

He is the reason that we know about the Collateral Murder video and the reason that Chelsea Manning is a name.

He is the reason we know that the NSA is watching and recording everything.

He is an actually fighter of the deep state with actions and being in prison for the last seven years.

Well now he is most likely going to be extradited to the United States under the Espionage act of 1917.

Trump himself during the campaign even said how great wikileaks was and one could argue that the damage that Clinton took from leaks could have helped tip the scales.

And here we are. We have people who are very FIRMLY in the camp people who beleive that trump is fighting the deep state. We can quibble about overthrowing Venezuela or having John BoltonMustache in the cabinet, or supporting Saudi in literally any way they ask even looking the other way when they murder a journalist and then selling them nuclear weapons tech all while destroying yemen, the obvious violations of the emoluments clause, the allowing the CIA TO HIDE THE JFK FILES FOR MORE YEARS!, the lack of 9-11 truth, the lack of alien disclosure, the expanding of Guantanamo Bay, the ongoing wars in Iraq, the MOAB in Afghanistan, the stupid border wall, deploying the military on american soil. . . .

No
    We wont quibble and discuss if these thing make him a stooge of the deep state.

But we will quibble about Assange. This is a hard stop and a firm break point.

It comes down to this: Either Trump pardons completely( you know like he did with that Marine that committed war crimes?) Julian Assange or he is not the savior you have all hoped.

The story that you tell yourself that Trump is the outsider underdog only worked when he didnt have power, when he wasnt actually in power. Now that he is the ****ing president, that story doesnt work.

Why has he not pardoned Julian Assange? Why are they prosecuting under Espionage act?

Even outside of this, How can anyone of you be on board with this action when Bill Ryan could then be tried under the same law as he has put out investigative work that IMHO exposes much more that Assange has. Assange just gave us prove of what we already knew from the government. If they can arrest journalist because they dont like the information they are producing that sets a very dangerous precedent. DO you really not understand what this precedent will do if it is set?

2. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Qanon and the Very Bad Day Finally Arrived!

OK.. but the other side of the coin is, why even focus on this? I agree with 90% of what you write but why take it on yourself to vehemently cast pearls before people who want to deceive themselves? Gemma is playing a similar game. Walk away. You cannot reason with a tar baby.

There are millions of humans out there who actually need help. They are groping and googling in the dark. Q people don't so I would leave 'em be.

It is spring.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Franny (24th May 2019), Ioneo (24th May 2019), onawah (24th May 2019), Pam (25th May 2019), Praxis (24th May 2019), Valerie Villars (24th May 2019), Violet3 (5th June 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

It is NEVER acceptable, under ANY circumstances, to go after journalists. Unless you prefer to live in a fascist dictatorship.

The speculation I have heard regarding Assange is that Trump wants him to testify as to what he knows regarding the "missing" Hillary emails, Seth Rich, and other machinations related to Dem spying. Then he might get a pardon.

I have no great attachment to Assange. He has done much good in releasing classified material, but he named names, putting those whom he outed at risk. Release all you have, but do not name names. Do not put other people's lives at risk.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

AutumnW (28th May 2019), bluestflame (31st May 2019), funkpunk46 (28th May 2019), onawah (24th May 2019), Pam (28th May 2019), Praxis (24th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (25th May 2019), Violet3 (5th June 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    OK.. but the other side of the coin is, why even focus on this? I agree with 90% of what you write but why take it on yourself to vehemently cast pearls before people who want to deceive themselves? Gemma is playing a similar game. Walk away. You cannot reason with a tar baby.

There are millions of humans out there who actually need help. They are groping and googling in the dark. Q people don't so I would leave 'em be.

It is spring.

The problem is that Q believers do affect us all. They vote. They will vote again for Trump because they still are buying his MLM.

The reason I keep it up here is because if you dont, then they will take over and it will become the new normal.

Do you know how I know?

Guantanamo Bay was expanded under the current pres and wants to send more people there.

Do remember when people actually cared about this issue? Remember people would protest this? Remember when congress pulled people in under (and they actually came instead of refusing congressional subpoenas) and questioned them? I know they all just said I dont remember like Alberto Gonazalez but some of us do remember.

And since we are still occupying Iraq and Afghanistan too. It becomes normal and no one cares. These are two deep states wars that we should IMMEDIATELY withdraw from whatever the consequences of it. IMMEDIATELY. Decades of occupation and what to show for it?

Yet No one is talking about this but myself, at least on this forum. I am constatnly harping on this.

I didnt have to post during the Obama years because this place is so conservative they were already all over Obama, except for the stupid **** like birth certificate and other ****, instead of you know IRAQ AFGHANISTAN Guantanamo Bay LIBYA. . . .

So, Daozen, it does matter what these people think.

we are in an information war. And we are losing because Q cult people still believe that nonsense.

Like it or not, that thread is one of the thread that gets alot of attention. and dont just take my Word for that. Heres Mr Gray

7. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

The war is in engineering, banking and media.

Doesn't matter whether you're pro or anti Trump. It's all political sleight of hand.

Nearly all this edgy-edgy-bad-boy-dark-side-look-at-me-US-latest-intel is a distraction while they try and set up global gubmint from China. I look at the alt media and I see a bizarre parade of people with big heads and spindly spines gyrating strangely to invisible ragtime music. Dance and shout and shimmy all you want, just know you are striking pale>pale poses for anemic Gods in an empty car park.

https://www.freecodecamp.org/

EDIT: I wrote my reply before I read your response to me, Praxis. I know you are sincere but I think you have a very severe case of incurable Americanitis. Im just saying, there are more interesting games to play than "righteous truth-teller bullhorns the sky". Seriously, no one outside the US cares about this stuff. China and Russia are huge trading and technology blocks. What happens in those 2 countries defines the next 100 years, if not the next 1000.

Our future will be decided by what software we choose. Software is the underlying control or liberation mechanism in the modern world. Politicians are largely subservient to technologists. If you can't see that, I can't say anything more.

Anyway, each to his own.
    Last edited by Daozen; 24th May 2019 at 16:16.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

AutumnW (28th May 2019), Franny (24th May 2019), Mark (24th May 2019), onawah (24th May 2019), Pam (25th May 2019), Praxis (24th May 2019), silvanelf (28th May 2019), Universoul (24th May 2019), Violet3 (5th June 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

The problem is that Q believers do affect us all. They vote. They will vote again for Trump because they still are buying his MLM.

The reason I keep it up here is because if you dont, then they will take over and it will become the new normal.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l0mQOWtTlk

There is no voting. You waddle into a polling station, you mash your hand against a Diebold screen, the computer selects a candidate for you, and you waddle out. Or you may saunter, or strut, or sidle, or limp if you're a veteran, or stagger, or lurch... But you don't vote. Trump is most likely booked for 8 years, he admitted that at the Jesuits dinner. He has to look vaguely competent over the next 2-3 years to make his re-election look realistic. After his election, he will most likely brutalize America. That's his job. That's the game. Our job is to out think and outwit them by making ourselves strong and healthy locally. But who cares about the local situation when there's so much righteous pseudo-political crotch thrusting to be done?

Interestingly, (and I know this sounds like opportunistic soap-boxing but bear with me) the globulists argue that it is their "karmic right" to imprison us, as we keep animals and the natural kingdom in horrific and holocaust like conditions. Their philosophy is all laid out in the rofsy thread. What goes around comes around, eh readers?.

Enslave the natural world, get enslaved in return.

Surprise!
    Last edited by Daozen; 24th May 2019 at 16:44.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

AutumnW (28th May 2019), Dennis Leahy (24th May 2019), Franny (24th May 2019), onawah (24th May 2019), Pam (25th May 2019), Praxis (24th May 2019), Satori (26th May 2019), Tintin (25th May 2019), Universoul (24th May 2019), Violet3 (5th June 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

One way in which we can all help support Assange, starting here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1292144
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (24th May 2019), Dennis Leahy (24th May 2019), Franny (24th May 2019), Pam (25th May 2019), Philippe (24th May 2019), Praxis (24th May 2019), Tintin (25th May 2019), Violet3 (5th June 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019), Wind (25th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Quote Why has he not pardoned Julian Assange?
    My take, Assange does not need a pardon as he has not committed a crime; he's a journalist, editor and publisher. He did not even perform these quite legal activities in the US so cannot be considered a criminal under US law, so they have to trump up charges to contain the damaging exposure.

Assange did publish evidence of corruption and crime. When a state takes it upon itself to accuse, arrest and punish a person for exposing crime and corruption, you know what kind of state you live in.

And we all know this...

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

angelfire (27th May 2019), AutumnW (28th May 2019), Dennis Leahy (24th May 2019), Inaiá (29th May 2019), Mercedes (26th May 2019), onawah (24th May 2019), Pam (25th May 2019), Praxis (24th May 2019), Tintin (25th May 2019), Valerie Villars (24th May 2019), Violet3 (5th June 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019), Wind (25th May 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

The Q-based (or Q follower-based) notion that trump is doing this to get proof that Seth Rich gave the data to Wikileaks, and that Assange has to be put on trial to be pardoned, is ignorant. With the rose-colored lenses off, Julian Assange is not going to testify and break his duty to protect his source(s.) Other than rachel maddow and a handful of other party-line-insane faux-left democrats, no one thinks the Russians hacked hillary's computer. Nor would it solve the question of who ordered the hit on Seth Rich.

Remember hillary's computer files? Yeah, that's all the stuff that was ignored by the mainstream in favor of the Rusky/snipe hunt. As quickly as possible the deep state directed all eyes to shift to Julian Assange, rather than on getting the Global Mafia Donna, hellary, or the drone bombing champ, obomber, in front of a firing squad for treason. This is exactly as the deep state is directing this operation, now using deep state huckster, master of the female genitalia grope, the donald, as their #1 puppet (as is the fate of every US president.)

You can forget about influencing Q followers. They are not going to listen to you. They have absolute and undeniable proof that Q predicted a few words trump would use on twitter, and that's that. They think it means that trump is actually anti deep state. Syria doesn't count. Iran doesn't count. Venezuela doesn't count. Israel doesn't count. Palestine doesn't count. Saudi Arabia doesn't count. Yemen doesn't count. Why would arresting, torturing, trying, convicting, and imprisoning Assange count?

16. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

angelfire (27th May 2019), Arcturian108 (28th May 2019), AutumnW (28th May 2019), avid (24th May 2019), Baby Steps (28th May 2019), enfoldedblue (29th May 2019), Franny (24th May 2019), Gracy (24th May 2019), Hervé (24th May 2019), Kryztian (29th May 2019), Mercedes (26th May 2019), muxfolder (29th May 2019), onawah (25th May 2019), Pam (25th May 2019), Praxis (24th May 2019), Satori (26th May 2019), silvanelf (28th May 2019), Tintin (25th May 2019), Valerie Villars (24th May 2019), Violet3 (5th June 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019), Wind (25th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)

It is spring.

when was alex jones a comedian?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Jad (25th May 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    The Q-based (or Q follower-based) notion that trump is doing this to get proof that Seth Rich gave the data to Wikileaks, and that Assange has to be put on trial to be pardoned, is ignorant.
    I like getting all of these prognostications on record in advance, because in a few months we will be able to look back and see very clearly which point of view had the firmest grip on reality.

The narrative has been that military tribunals and death-penalty trials are ultimately on the horizon, and now we're not only about to finally see Q's DECLAS on the spying origins, but Trump is openly talking about treason and death penalties too. Everything is on the proper trajectory according to the Q material. None of this is stuff anyone could have easily guessed one or two years ago.

Did you know that Julian Assange himself has all but explicitly stated multiple times that Seth Rich was the DNC email source?

I see that you seem to already get this much of the picture Dennis, but I've never quite understood how Assange's statements in the video above filter into others' minds who don't believe that Seth Rich was murdered for leaking. I imagine there must be some kind of cognitive dissonance going on, because what Assange is alluding to above is pretty obvious.

Since the guy is already dead, and Assange has already said that much on MSM, I don't see what great moral dilemma he thinks he is in to prevent him from testifying to all of this in a court of law. If his own life is really on the line, that's motivation to talk too, isn't it?

Or maybe he will stand on his principles and keep silent about Hillary's crimes to protect the dead man.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 25th May 2019 at 05:19.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    But we will quibble about Assange. This is a hard stop and a firm break point.

It comes down to this: Either Trump pardons completely( you know like he did with that Marine that committed war crimes?) Julian Assange or he is not the savior you have all hoped.
    Rarely is reality ever so black and white, and false binaries do little to make sense of complex situations.

The fate of Assange is definitely going to be a good litmus test for Trumps credentials. Let’s not forget that the American deep state is orchestrated by the Oligarchs within the Queens Privy Council, centred in the city of London.

So, for Assange to be currently held in a British prison, doesn’t bode well for his fate regardless of whether Trump gets involved or not.

Trump is all about the deal. A pragmatist who does what’s in his best interest to get the outcome he needs.
    Recent deals include giving Robert Mueller the go ahead to orchestrate regime change in Venezuela (as long as no boots on the ground “hot war” is initiated), in exchange for Mueller dropping his investigation into Trumps campaign.
    A hot war with Iran just isn’t practically feasible, the best Bolton could come up with would be a cultural regime change, or getting a stooge into power who’s favourable to deep state interests. Sounds like Trump is making deals with Russia to prevent any disastrous hot wars with Iran though, if Thierry Meyssans assessment is anything to go by.

Venezuela, Iran: Trump and the deep state by Thierry Meyssan

What deal will Trump make with the privy council when he visits the U.K. next week?

Assange will be a core bargaining chip between the players involved no doubt. Trump would only pardon Assange if he gets no favourable terms from the Privy Council, likewise, he’d lose a core percentage of his base if Assange was given the death penalty under the Espionage Act. No doubt a compromise of life imprisonment would be a favourable outcome for both parties. Which would seem like a shocking betrayal to the idealistic social justice warriors, but would also be a pragmatic concession by Trump, in face of the grim realities of an oligarchy hell bent on fomenting world war 3 to depopulate the planet to a billion people.

The world chugs along, the churning of the milk continues, slow and steady development ensues...

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th May 2019), Gaia (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (26th May 2019), onawah (26th May 2019), Violet3 (5th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Could any of the Q believers give us a quick run down of a best case scenario for our fearless white hats? So...

One day we wake up, there's mass arrests on TV. Perp walks! Marines storming DC! Helicopters over Bohemian Grove! At last, vindication!!! We shed a tear of relief... Vladimir Putin, flanked by a rag tag honour guard of white hats, takes the world stage. Hail the World King! And we do a lightworker conga straight into the open gullet of the eastern globalists.

Cashless handouts for everyone! Microchips for every lightworker! Bitcoin! 5G! Disclosure!

That ain't freedom, son. That's global government by consent.

Be careful young truthseekers. These people aren't your friend. They're trying to get your consent. It's all about consent, consent, consent and controlling the most powerful dreamers.

This reality is a collaborative hologram.
    Last edited by Daozen; 25th May 2019 at 11:03.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th May 2019), Baby Steps (25th May 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (25th May 2019), Jad (25th May 2019), jcking (30th May 2019), justntime2learn (26th May 2019), Mitm (28th May 2019), onawah (25th May 2019), Violet3 (5th June 2019), william r sanford72 (25th May 2019)

24. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Great question.

The realizations that are undoubtedly entering the mass consciousness via multiple information sources are:

- arms, illegal drugs, pharma, human trafficking, child prostitution etc, are all industries that have the financial clout to operate outside the law, and fully subvert our political systems

- a large section of our political systems are complicit, financially involved, and being blackmailed.

- False flags are being done to manipulate us into wars

As this dawns on people , the best case scenario reaction that could happen is a general move towards greater democracy, transparency and accountability, that can if managed properly, work without destabilising our political systems to the point of collapse and bloodshed.

Q feels like a load or right wing militarists, who through Trump are doing a damage limitation exercise. Prevent collapse and revolution, by making token examples of minor players only.

The Trump administration is blatantly crony. The best case spin you can put on this is that he is forced to deal or cohabit with this , on the right, and promise that that the fallout will not damage their interests.

That gang are failing in the long term due to the urbanization and diversity demographic. The long term concern is the cronyism and corruption in the centre left. That needs cleaning, as that milieu is the future.

That is why I applaud the right and pray that they anihilate the corrupt centre left. It lays the foundation for a cleaner more wholesome politics across the board.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th May 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (25th May 2019), Gaia (7th June 2019), Jayke (25th May 2019), Violet3 (5th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    The Q-based (or Q follower-based) notion that trump is doing this to get proof that Seth Rich gave the data to Wikileaks, and that Assange has to be put on trial to be pardoned, is ignorant.
    I like getting all of these prognostications on record in advance, because in a few months we will be able to look back and see very clearly which point of view had the firmest grip on reality
    Yay, only a few more months now. Again?i am facinated by this never ending carousel of predictions! Rather than risking a future quibble over what a few months really means do you have a drop drop dead date that i can hang my favorite sunflower hat on and mark on my calendar?

I can keep on holding my breath for all this to happen tilelection day if needed, or, you can make it earlier if you like.

Just for the record?

27. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The most recent from CaitlinJohnstone.
    https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2019/05...n-is-bull****/

How You Can Be 100% Certain That QAnon Is Bull****

President Trump has yet again advanced an evil longstanding agenda of America’s depraved intelligence and defense agencies, so as usual the QAnon cult is out in force telling everyone not to worry because this is all part of the plan. Ever since WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was slammed by Trump’s Justice Department with a mountain of espionage charges carrying a possible sentence of 175 years in prison, QAnon acolytes have been showing up in my social media mentions with screenshots of a new post from the mysterious 8chan anon assuring us all that Assange is actually being protected by Trump.

The post reads in the typical QAnon cryptic word salad style that its adherents often annoyingly imitate when normal people try to engage them in an adult conversation:

“Under protection.
    Threat is real.
    Key to DNC ‘source’ ‘hack’ ‘187’.
    Q”

I find this subject very tedious, and my regular readers aren’t generally the types to fall for this sort of toxic propaganda construct, but I’m putting this information out there anyway as a public service since many people are being deluded by it.

If you’re one of those fortunate enough to be unfamiliar with the QAnon phenomenon, in October of 2017 odd posts began appearing on the anonymous message board 4chan, which is wildly popular with trolls, incels and racists. Those posts ceased appearing on 4chan and moved to a related site, 8chan, where they continue appearing to this day. The poster purports to have insider knowledge of a secret, silent and invisible war that President Trump has been waging against the Deep State with the help of the US military and various “white hats” within the US government, and shares snippets about this war with 8chan users in extremely vague and garbled posts.

Here are three reasons you can be absolutely, 100 percent certain that it’s bull****:
    1. It always, always, always excuses Trump’s facilitation of evil deep state agendas.

I don’t generally use the term “deep state” anymore, mainly because its proper meaning has been distorted by right-wingers and Qultists to mean basically “Democrats and Never-Trumpers”, and by mainstream liberals to mean something like “a right-wing conspiracy theory about a secretive cabal of Jews who rule the world”. But originally the term simply referred to a concept used for political analysis to describe the undeniable fact that plutocrats and intelligence/defense agencies tend to form relationships with each other in a way that persists amid the comings and goings of the official elected government.

This alliance has certain agendas that it has consistently pushed for, many of them involving the advancement of wars which financially benefit the plutocrats and which secure geostrategic dominance for the intelligence/defence agencies. Trump has been advancing these longstanding agendas with his administration’s regime change interventionism against Iran and Venezuela, world-threatening new cold war escalations against Russia, military expansionism, continuing and expanding of all of Bushbama’s warmongering and Orwellian surveillance programs, the campaign to destroy WikiLeaks and imprison Julian Assange for life, and many other actions which benefit the agenda of global hegemony and the profit margins of war plutocrats.

Trump Supporters Are Hurting Assange With Their 4-D Chess Talk

"This is a time where everyone who supports WikiLeaks should be flooring the gas pedal, and this 'Don’t do anything, trust the plan, wait and see' rhetoric is keeping one foot on the brakes."https://t.co/RgtTCc3Dnl

— Caitlin Johnstone ⏳ (@caitoz) April 13, 2019

Every single time Trump advances one of these depraved agendas and I speak out against it, I begin getting angry social media responses from QAnon cultists telling me to calm down and relax, that this is all part of the plan, and that Trump is actually doing the exact opposite of what he appears to be doing. And when I say “every single time”, I mean exactly that, without a single, solitary exception.

QAnon cultists do this every single time because they have been propagandized into doing so, both by the 8chan anon they follow and by the herd mentality of the community that it has fostered. They begin with the baseless premise that Trump is a righteous warrior against corruption, conclude that everything he does must therefore be a righteous maneuver against Deep State corruption, then apply their hive mind to coming up with reasons to believe this. Then they show up in my mentions telling me I’m crazy for believing Trump is doing the things that he is very plainly and obviously doing.

Virtually every week during the #Unity4J vigils, we discuss the harmful effect of #Qanon & similar narratives re: holding @realDonaldTrump accountable for his horrendous treatment of both @xychelsea and #JulianAssange. We ask our guests how they feel we can combat this harm.

— Elizabeth Lea Vos (@ElizabethleaVos) May 26, 2019

I've lost count of amount of #MAGA & #QAnon bots in last 48hrs who think Assange indictment/extradition is secret 5D chess move by #Trump to prove 2016 DNC emails were leak. Besides fact it's already proved(Binney,VIPS) it shows we're dealing w/#Cult that's stripped all agency.

— Patrick Henningsen (@21WIRE) May 25, 2019

We need to save the boomers from the Q cult. They probably mean well. They’re just so… gullible. #FreeTheBoomers https://t.co/J2nt9zweKz

— Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) May 25, 2019

There must be some kind of Q anon dm group where they just decide who to spam because my mentions look like one flew over the cuckoos nest

— Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) May 24, 2019

You don’t need to take my word for this. As of this writing right now you can go to the Twitter search bar and type in the words “Assange” and “QAnon” and you’ll get a bunch of posts explaining that Assange is “under protection”, and that imprisoning a longtime target of the CIA and the Pentagon is actually a devastating blow to the Deep State. You can continue to repeat this exact same experiment every single time Trump advances a disgusting warmongering deep state agenda, and every single time you’ll get the exact same results.

This to me is reason enough to be absolutely certain that QAnon and the credulous cult which has sprouted up around it is crap. US presidents are reliably corrupt warmongers and CIA cronies, so the current president acting like one is not surprising or extraordinary. Trying to justify a US president doing the sort of thing that all US presidents always do as a total deviation from the norm for US presidents would be a ridiculous thing to do even one time. Doing it every single time is fully discrediting.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, you could maybe be excused if you mistook it for a rabbit after one quick glance, but continuing to stare directly at a duck and saying “Yeah that’s definitely a rabbit, look at the long ears” over an extended period of time would mean you’re a bull****ter.
    2. They always, always, always refuse to prove the validity of their position.

Thinking of writing an article about #Qanon, which I personally believe is an establishment psyop designed to lull the antiwar right into complacency at a time of escalating war agendas. I have an open mind though; show me your very best link or screenshot showing that Q is real.

— Caitlin Johnstone ⏳ (@caitoz) April 15, 2018

A year ago I tweeted out that I was thinking of writing an article about QAnon and asked its adherents for their very best links/screenshots proving its legitimacy. Go ahead and have a read of the kinds of responses I got by clicking this hyperlink if you’re curious. No one came remotely close to providing anything like the evidence I’d asked for, with most responses falling along the lines of “You kind of have to just immerse yourself in it over an extended period of time and marinate in it until you believe,” which is the same sort of response you’ll get if you ask a religious proselytizer to prove the legitimacy of their religion. I shared the thread again yesterday and got the same response, with one QAnon promoter with a fairly large following telling me, “No amount of evidence can be seen by one choosing to stay blind.”

This is completely different from standard conspiracy theories. If you ask a 9/11 truther to prove the legitimacy of their position, they’ll instantly be able to produce clear and concise videos and articles for you, and if they’ve actually done their homework they’ll be able to regale you with information about physics, forensics, architecture, chemistry, and plot holes in the official narrative. If you ask someone who’s got theories about the JFK assassination you’ll get a comparable amount of lucidity. Ask a QAnon cultist for the same level of intellectual transparency and you’ll get a bunch of mealy-mouthed gibberish which will quickly turn into accusations that you are lazy for refusing to do your own research if you keep pressing.

This is because there is no actual, tangible factual basis for the belief system which has sprouted up around QAnon. It begins, just like any other religion, as a premise of faith, and then the adherents to that faith pool their intellectual resources into the task of finding reasons to legitimize that premise. They begin with the premise that Trump is a good and noble savior who is uprooting the source of all of America’s problems with strategic maneuvers which are so brilliant that they look like the exact opposite of what they are, then they let confirmation bias and other cognitive biases do the rest of the work for them.

Qanon is a skilled propagandist so naturally people respond to Q's Pavlovian tactics.
    Q is a pusher.
    Partisans are irrational, they think with emotions and behave like a herd.
    At the behavior's core is biology not ideology & all good propagandists since Bernays understand this. pic.twitter.com/oslq9ysI3j

— JG Bennet (@FakeLeftSucks) May 25, 2019

Again, you don’t need to take my word for this; you can repeat this experiment for yourself. Whenever you encounter a QAnon adherent, either by chance or by seeking them out deliberately, simply ask them to prove the legitimacy of their position. You might get links to sources which attempt to prove that QAnon is connected to the Trump administration (as though that would somehow counter the idea that it’s a pro-Trump propaganda construct), you might get links to the mountain of cryptic word salads that QAnon has posted and told to comb through them yourself, but you won’t ever get anything resembling an attempt to clearly prove that QAnon is the thing that it purports to be. If you keep pushing you’ll encounter nothing but anger as you run into a wall of cognitive dissonance.

This proves that QAnon is not even a proper conspiracy theory, as we’ve come to understand that term. Conspiracy theories, per definition, consist of some sort of concrete theory. QAnon, like Russiagate, consists of nothing other than something that people desperately want to believe and then seek out excuses which allow them to feel comfortable believing it. This makes it far more akin to a religion or a cult than a conspiracy theory.

If QAnon were legitimate, it would be easy for its followers to demonstrate that legitimacy in a clear and simple way. They never can.
    3. It’s made many bogus claims and inaccurate predictions.

"A non-comprehensive timeline of Q's failed predictions and mistakes and a list of tactics he uses to hook and drag followers." #QAnon #WWG1WGAhttps://t.co/uPGQ35wMBX

— Caitlin Johnstone ⏳ (@caitoz) May 25, 2019

I’m putting this one last instead of first because the appeal of QAnon has very little to do with facts and evidence; if you show these to a Q cultist they’ll typically just say “Oh Q didn’t really mean that” or “That one wasn’t the real Q” or even “Disinformation is necessary” (a John Bolton doctrine which QAnon itself has proclaimed on multiple occasions), but for anyone who’s kind of on the fence about the whole thing you should be aware that the QAnon phenomenon has been rife with demonstrable inaccuracies. Personally I prefer to focus on the behaviors of the QAnon cultists themselves, since they’re the ones interpreting the cryptic word salads and circulating those interpretations online. They behave as cheerleaders for their government’s most depraved agendas; it doesn’t really matter what they are being told to believe to get them to behave that way.

This recent Reddit post on r/conspiracy breaks down many of the bogus claims, inaccurate predictions and deceitful manipulations that the QAnon construct has made since its inception. They include claiming in October 2017 that Hillary Clinton had been arrested and to expect mass rioting in response, posting and then deleting a fake Podesta email, posting multiple photoshopped images as though they were real, posting a bogus photo suggesting that the operator of the account was on Airforce One, and posting bogus “codes” that are demonstrably nothing other than gibberish.

I don’t claim to know everything about this QAnon thing or who exactly is behind it, but these three points I just outlined in my opinion kill all doubt that it’s not what it purports to be. For anyone looking at them with intellectual honesty rather than the same way a creationist or cult member might look at something which challenges their faith, anyway.

It is not good that a vocal and enthusiastic part of Trump’s largely anti-interventionist, pro-WikiLeaks base has been propagandized into consistently stumping for longtime agendas of the CIA and the Pentagon. Someone’s benefiting from this, and it isn’t you.

Everyone has my unconditional permission to republish or use any part of this work (or anything else I’ve written) in any way they like free of charge. My work is entirely reader-supported, so if you enjoyed this piece please consider sharing it around, liking me on Facebook, following my antics on Twitter, throwing some money into my hat on Patreon or Paypal, purchasing some of my sweet merchandise, buying my new book Rogue Nation: Psychonautical Adventures With Caitlin Johnstone, or my previous book Woke: A Field Guide for Utopia Preppers. The best way to get around the internet censors and make sure you see the stuff I publish is to subscribe to the mailing list for my website, which will get you an email notification for everything I publish. For more info on who I am, where I stand, and what I’m trying to do with this platform, click here.

28. Link to Post #17
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's true that there are some strong souls trapped in the Q psyop. The Q story is an attempt to bring down the alt media, track powerful half-awakened souls, and keep potential disruptors in a holding pattern. They have done substantial damage to Avalon as well. Good on them I guess. It takes a lot of hard work and persistence to even partially discredit a board as big as this.
    Last edited by Daozen; 26th May 2019 at 19:19.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th May 2019), enfoldedblue (29th May 2019), Gaia (7th June 2019), onawah (26th May 2019), silvanelf (28th May 2019), Violet3 (5th June 2019)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Oh, now with regards to the whole QAnon "thing", I was doing some background reading earlier today, digging here and there, "getting a feel for it", you know the sort of "thing" right ?

By the way, in Praxis' earlier post (just above), is a link to a Reddit thread "A non-comprehensive timeline of Q's failed predictions and mistakes and a list of tactics he uses to hook and drag followers" which presents a list of Q's (who ?) many apparent "Failures and False Predictions" from October 2017 through until August 2018 ... for non-believers it may prove interesting reading eh ?

However, here's what this post is primarily concerned with :

From : Re: The Qanon posts and a "Very Bad Day" Scenario for some elite swamp critters

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Reference to Qanon post #991....

Quote Apr 2 2018 23:58:41 (EDT) Anonymous ID: 015520 875485 >>875265
    Tip Top Tippy Top Shape
    Apr 3 2018 00:03:57 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 491f56 875587 >>875485
    It was requested.
    Did you listen today?
    Q

An honor to host the Annual @WhiteHouse Easter Egg Roll!

8:41 AM - 2 Apr 2018
    So, as far as I can discern, in this particular instance, the "Q is Real" narrative has it that an anonymous post on 4CHan (January 2018)

Quote Maybe Q can work the phrase "tip top" into the SOTU [State of the Union] as a shout out to the board?​
    is the "smoking gun" (evidence) with regards to "Q being an Insider" (again Who ?) because Trump used the words "Tip Top" (at 55 seconds in the Easter Egg Roll video) just a couple of months later right ?

Furthermore, if one has a look at WWG1WGA's book called "QAnon: An Invitation to The Great Awakening", there's a section titled "The Day I Knew Q Wasn't A Hoax" (by Lori Colley) in which she tells of her "moment of truth" relating to this "Q Drop" (you can "Look Inside" at some of it) :

Name:  QAnon Book Page 31.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  98.5 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	QAnon Book  Page 32.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	40646

For reference this book was released just three months ago (26 Feb 2019) nevertheless it seems to form part of the "Official Narrative" considering its inclusion in the book eh ?

But "here's the rub" ... Trump's use of the words "Tip Top" is certainly not new ... indeed there's a very thorough article (August 2018) Debunking it as being somehow related to QAnon [5] ... please see Metabunk's Debunked: "Tip Top" as a QAnon Clue from Trump [He's said it before] for a timeline of his several uses of these words, as follows :

In the recent media coverage of the "QAnon" conspiracy theory that followed some Q supporters showing up at a Trump rally, one of the pieces of evidence that the Q supporters gave on camera was the idea that Trump said "tip-top" because a Q made him do it.

This actually seems quite compelling as a sound bite on TV. There's the post on 4Chan with an anonymous user asking Q to work "tip-top" into a Trump speech, this is immediately followed with a clip of Trump saying "tip-top". There's even a bonus white rabbit (a reference to the "rabbit hole" in "red-pill" modern mythology).

But it all falls apart when you look at the actual context. Here's a timeline of Trump saying "Tip Top" (or "Tippy-top") and 4Chan/QAnon talking about it. Note the dates.

April 11 2016 - Speech at Red Hook Civic Association
    Trump: "I’ve got the best people! The best! I mean, where do you get these people. I know where to find them. This country will be in tip top shape once I take over. I mean, I don’t know anything about running a country, but I’ve been pretty damn good about running my company. We’ve got the best company in American. I am worth billions of dollars!"​

Aug 12 2016 - Campaign rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania [1]
    Trump "everything was tippy-top, I like tippy-top, I like everything ... Everyone who goes to my buildings, my clubs, they're tippy-top! Right? Tippy-top"​

August 10 2017 - Remarks Following a Security Briefing and an Exchange With Reporters in Bedminster, New Jersey [2]
    Trump: "I want this, our nuclear arsenal, to be the biggest and the finest in the world. And we spent a lot of money, a lot of time, and a lot of effort. And it's in tip-top shape and getting better and getting stronger."​

Oct 11, 2017 - Remarks Prior to a Meeting With Prime Minister Justin P.J. Trudeau of Canada and an Exchange With Reporters [3]
    Trump: "We won't need an increase [in our nuclear arsenal], but I want modernization, and I want total rehabilitation. It's got to be in tip-top shape."

January 29 2018 - Anonymous Post on 4CHan
    Maybe Q can work the phrase "tip top" into the SOTU [State of the Union] as a shout out to the board?​

[/Snipped]

April 2, 2018 - Remarks at the White House Easter Egg Roll [4]
    Trump: "Also, I want to thank the White House Historical Association and all of the people that work so hard with Melania, with everybody, to keep this incredible house or building or whatever you want to call it—because there really is no name for it; it is special—and we keep it in tiptop shape. We call it sometimes tippy-top shape. And it's a great, great place."

April 2, 2018 21:03:57 - Q takes credit
    It was requested.
    Did you listen today?
    Q​

Trump has used "tip-top" twice before in official remarks, and in both cases in reference to America's nuclear arsenal. At the State of the Union speech he would have been expected to talk about the nuclear arsenal, and it would have been entirely unsurprising if he used the same phrase as he had used before to describe the arsenal. In fact it's quite possible that the Anonymous poster had deliberate picked this phrase because he thought that Trump might use it. If, as most people suspect, Q is just a troll, then he quite possibly planted the "request", hoping Trump would repeat himself. As it happened he did not, so the request fell flat.

And then, two months later, Trump used the phrase at a random event, in a seemingly unscripted off-the cuff remark about the White House, and how clean Melania keeps it. He was simply using a phrase he uses occasionally, and will use again at some random time in the future that will then be seized up as being significant. But it's not.
    Thus, as far as I'm aware, the QAnon "thing" does not "hold water" as evidenced above !!!

[1] The youtube video for the link as quoted in Metabunk's article is no longer available however I found what it is referring to in a different video (as linked)

[2] [3] I've amended the link so that it works !

[4] The original link doesn't work but I found one that does !

[5] Indeed, several months before WWG1WGA's book is published !
    Last edited by Clear Light; 26th May 2019 at 22:39. Reason: Added [5]

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Franny (27th May 2019), jcking (30th May 2019), onawah (27th May 2019)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

To me, as long as I keep seeing the chemtrails in the skies it's still the same people controlling the narrative.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (27th May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (29th May 2019), Gaia (7th June 2019), onawah (27th May 2019), silvanelf (28th May 2019), waree (27th May 2019)

34. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    To me, as long as I keep seeing the chemtrails in the skies it's still the same people controlling the narrative.
    See actually, what you dont realize is that the Chemtrails are actually secretly Trump and the white hats spraying the baddies so that when that that one special day comes they make sure the baddies are not an issue in making GEOTUS a legal title so that he can finally beat those dastardly deep staters.

They have coopted the brain control chemicals and are using them drain the swamp. Dont you see the map? Believe in the plan people!

Just wait, as soon as THE GOD EMPEROR executes Julian Assange for treason which will then cause his dead man switch to release the JFK and 9-11 proofs, he will finally be in a position to make his move against the deep state. Just wait people! Yes everything is basically the same now as it was under the last two prezidents, but that is only lulling them into a false sense of security you see!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast