+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Qanon and the Very Bad Day Finally Arrived!

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Qanon and the Very Bad Day Finally Arrived!

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    It cuts both ways. I've been increasingly uninterested in posting here over the last few months. One of the reasons is that accursed Q thread, or should I say Q tendril , which has wrapped itself so unctuously around every branch and twig of Avalon forest. It is literally asphyxiating the forum. Is that the intention?

Now a hardcore Q-tip might say "who cares Daozen, take your ball and go home". But remember... a few members have noticed the downswing in energy. People are posting less. That thread is one of the reasons.

The battle for the soul of Avalon continues.
    The Q thread is one of the only threads that still has a lot of vibrancy to it, with so many new videos and commentary being posted I haven’t had time to follow it since January (since a torn rotator cuff injury! All my free time has been spent in physio or in the gym for recovery, until recently).

To blame one thread for the downswing in energy is giving the Q phenomenon too much credit. Personally, I just don’t think a hell of a lot has been going on in the geopolitical sphere. The Nefarium isnt giving us much to analyse. Different deep state factions are in a stalemate holding pattern and no one knows which direction things are going to take when the stalemate finally breaks.

The attempted coup in Venezuala was a failure. ISIS lost its grip in Syria. Iran is too strong and too secure to be phased by America’s posturing. For all the talk, bluster and bickering — in terms of action — things have been fairly stagnant, not just on Avalon, but on the grand chessboard altogether. Which means, it’s a good time to take care of business at home, get things in order on a personal level, have a little spring clean and prepare for any battles about to arrive (like the roll out of 5G).

The poll clearly shows the Q followers are in a 4:1 minority. How is it possible then that Trump getting a free pass on Assange is somehow the fault of the fringe Q followers? Do the anti-Q cultists not have any organising skill among themselves, with their 4:1 advantage, to get a movement going that bypasses the Q phenomenon altogether?

As Buckminster Fuller said: “You never change things by fighting against the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the old model obsolete.”

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

avid (30th May 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (31st May 2019), BMJ (4th June 2019), Franny (31st May 2019), Ivanhoe (31st May 2019), KiwiElf (30th May 2019), Lost N Found (31st May 2019), Mark (31st May 2019), mountain_jim (4th June 2019), Pam (4th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

But with a 4 to 1 DO NOT WANT:WANT ratio
    The 1 to 4 ratio was for do or don't follow, not for do or don't want on this forum.

My guess is that most of the many valued topics covered on this forum have an even smaller proportion of followers than that.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th June 2019), BMJ (4th June 2019), ClearWater (31st May 2019), Franny (31st May 2019), Jayke (4th June 2019), KiwiElf (30th May 2019), Kryztian (5th June 2019), Lost N Found (31st May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st May 2019), mountain_jim (4th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Another thing to keep in mind with Opinion Polls, is they are just that - opinions - uninformed or otherwise. (No indication whatsoever of what formed those opinions).

It's well known in the marketing Industry that respondents often lie about their answers in Opinion Polls and tick the "perceived popular choice" (research the infamous "Have you smoked Marijuana?" Polls; sure they're going to answer "YES" (not))

Amazing how many members clicked the negative boxes on this one, and yet we see them lurking on the Q thread regularly. (... particularly from the "not interested" category).

And btw, THIS Q poll IS loaded by approved research standards: ie

"I don't know how Q started. But focusing on Q is at best a distraction from important real issues" - at best, important and real are ALL subjective, that's an absolute no, no! (... and you rarely - if ever show their names* - that will automatically bias the results).

The way it should be worded is:

"I don't know how Q started. But focusing on Q is a distraction from other issues".

Just sayin' ...

EDIT:

* This might be one of the few times I'll actually agree with you, Praxis!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 31st May 2019 at 09:24.

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

No offense, but do you always use bold lettering for emphasis all over your posts? As someone who is supposedly from New Zealand, why do you have such a zealous interest in our politics? Do you realize that to many people, Q looks like a giant Encyclopedia Brown novella tailor-built for backward Hardy Boys enthusiasts? As many here and elsewhere have basically said earlier (for years), if it looks, sounds, smells, tastes, runs on and on for years evolving to suit the political needs of the day, and has tons of debunked info like a psyop, it's probably a psyop...

Or perhaps this is somehow the first time in all of recorded history we should all be rallying around our president, the Israeli prime minister, the heads of the Saudi royal dynasty, and a bunch of rogue agents in our military and our confidential programs, who are also apparently ready for a huge undemocratic coup at the drop of a hat. C'mon. How the heck does that not sound like a propaganda campaign run by or based around some of the sh*ttiest people in the entire world?
    Last edited by jcking; 31st May 2019 at 02:22. Reason: edited to add "entire" to the last sentence

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcking For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2019), muxfolder (1st June 2019), onawah (31st May 2019)

8. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Backward Hardly Boys! Omg, that was funny! Sorry Kiwi, I can't help myself. Laughing so hard

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

onawah (31st May 2019)

10. Link to Post #66
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Another thing to keep in mind with Opinion Polls, is they are just that - opinions - uninformed or otherwise. (No indication whatsoever of what formed those opinions).

It's well known in the marketing Industry that respondents often lie about their answers in Opinion Polls and tick the "perceived popular choice" (research the infamous "Have you smoked Marijuana?" Polls; sure they're going to answer "YES" (not))

Amazing how many members clicked the negative boxes on this one, and yet we see them lurking on the Q thread regularly. (... particularly from the "not interested" category).

And btw, THIS Q poll IS loaded by approved research standards: ie

"I don't know how Q started. But focusing on Q is at best a distraction from important real issues" - at best, important and real are ALL subjective, that's an absolute no, no! (... and you rarely - if ever show their names* - that will automatically bias the results).

The way it should be worded is:

"I don't know how Q started. But focusing on Q is a distraction from other issues".

Just sayin' ...

EDIT:

* This might be one of the few times I'll actually agree with you, Praxis!
    Well that was a masterpiece of doubletalk.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

onawah (4th June 2019)

12. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Hopefully not off-topic, but since the ‘Q’ scenario, and the Corey/Wilcock diversionary stuff appeared, and sapped the energies of real research subjects, then the sadly well-meant but seemingly ego-hijacked visit to Laughlin, despite the well meaning of participants, there has been a depletion of interaction. Laughlin was sadly unintentionally divisive. Now we are missing long-standing contributors who were valuable both technically and in lifestyle choices. Those who could not attend were ‘sidelined’ by attendees.

Posters seem exhausted, some new members were obviously trolls.

Disappointingly some to whom we had generously donated funds either disappeared, or have since turned upon us.

It’s time we switched off some negative threads, and go back to helpful info, contributed to by well-researched members to encourage those in the background with loads to offer, to come forward. Think positively, make a stance with your knowledge, as there are so many still hoping for help and reliable information.

Being a member since the first ‘Camelot’ forum iteration, I have learned so much, have enjoyed amicable correspondence globally, and have been given factual insight - please let’s forge forward positively, and don’t lose the aims and objectives of the Project Avalon forum - “where science and spirituality meet”.
    Mind catching some of us up on this drama? Who are we talking about here? Is this in reference to that Fire donation that happened?

13. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

Paradise lost....
    Sadly, I really miss Sierra and news of her desperately-sought black cat. This was a heartbreaking issue for all of us. We gladly donated and really hope she and her family are safe, well, and recovering. Some news would be wondrous.

Geof and his daughters barely escaped, and we were horrified yet again by the dreadful scenarios. Since then, he has stated he has plenty of money in that contentious thread, which he recently quit and resigned from Avalon. Disappointment, puzzling attitudes, made me sad.

However, we open our eyes afresh, if anyone needs help, we are fairly quick to respond, and even those who suddenly stop posting are usually followed up on to ensure they are OK. We have a collection of amazingly good hearts.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st May 2019), Deux Corbeaux (4th June 2019), Hervé (31st May 2019), onawah (4th June 2019), RunningDeer (4th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't think I mentioned shutting down the Q thread either. As others have noted, Kiwi was the first to mention subtly silencing this thread by merging it. He then, with no sense of guilt or irony, played the censorship card when he got caught on the back foot.

I don't think the Q thread should be shut down... but it is sinister, distractive, delusional, and a sustained, premeditated attempt to bring discord, confusion and ill will to Project Avalon and beyond. Anyway, I will drop this for now as I don't want to get caught up in it.

Who cares about numbers? They can be artificially inflated with bots anyway. If you want numbers, post a Miley Cyrus video.
    You got a bit lucky, Daozen.

Your above emotionally provocative insults of those participating in a particular thread on this forum are way past the guidelines for this forum.

However that particular thread is a controversial topic, entangled with some other matters that the moderators were and are considering.

So no consensus has been arrived at, so far anyway, amongst the forum moderators, regarding how or whether to moderate this particular post of yours. So I am taking it upon myself to inform yourself that such is unacceptable here, and to explain to other members who might be wondering why this post has not been moderated further.

Emotionally provocative insults of other members, whether individually or by identifiable groups (such as in this case the posters to the main Q thread) are not allowed under our forum guidelines;

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (4th June 2019), ClearWater (4th June 2019), Constance (4th June 2019), crosby (4th June 2019), KiwiElf (4th June 2019), Lost N Found (4th June 2019), mgray (4th June 2019), mountain_jim (4th June 2019), RunningDeer (4th June 2019), ulli (4th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I don't think I mentioned shutting down the Q thread either. As others have noted, Kiwi was the first to mention subtly silencing this thread by merging it. He then, with no sense of guilt or irony, played the censorship card when he got caught on the back foot.

I don't think the Q thread should be shut down... but it is sinister, distractive, delusional, and a sustained, premeditated attempt to bring discord, confusion and ill will to Project Avalon and beyond. Anyway, I will drop this for now as I don't want to get caught up in it.

Who cares about numbers? They can be artificially inflated with bots anyway. If you want numbers, post a Miley Cyrus video.

Your above emotionally provocative insults of those participating in a particular thread on this forum are way past the guidelines for this forum.

However that particular thread is a controversial topic, entangled with some other matters that the moderators were and are considering.

So no consensus has been arrived at, so far anyway, amongst the forum moderators, regarding how or whether to moderate this particular post of yours. So I am taking it upon myself to inform yourself that such is unacceptable here, and to explain to other members who might be wondering why this post has not been moderated further.

Emotionally provocative insults of other members, whether individually or by identifiable groups (such as in this case the posters to the main Q thread) are not allowed under our forum guidelines;
    UM Sorry but this post DOES NOT belong in this thread. You are chiding him for something that is happening in a different thread?

Sorry but no Paul.

If anything it belongs in either the Mod Actions thread or in that ACTUAL thread you are referencing.

EDIT*
    I wanted to add an on topic part to this post so here we go:

Remember when the CIA was forced by the president to Release all the JFK files as mandated by law thereby disclosing many crimes that have been committed in relation to that event which caused a Very bad day for the bad people that carried out and planned that murder?

Im so happy that we finally got the public momentum from that disclosure to start a new investigation, a public and open investigation of one of the greatest crimes of the last 100 years.
    Hopefully after that we can finally address 9-11. Who knows, Maybe when the plan is successful and Assange is dead thereby releasing his dead man switch(go plan; sorry Assange!) then we can start a real investigation in the most recent attacks on the American people, mind and body.
    Last edited by Praxis; 4th June 2019 at 14:16.

18. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    UM Sorry but this post DOES NOT belong in this thread. You are chiding him for something that is happening in a different thread?
    I was chiding Daozen for what he wrote, in what I quoted, from this thread, such as these words:
    but it [the Q thread] is sinister, distractive, delusional, and a sustained, premeditated attempt to bring discord, confusion and ill will to Project Avalon and beyond.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #72
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Paul. Apologies, you may remove the post if you want.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Jad (4th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (4th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #73
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcking (here)
    No offense, but do you always use bold lettering for emphasis all over your posts? As someone who is supposedly from New Zealand, why do you have such a zealous interest in our politics? Do you realize that to many people, Q looks like a giant Encyclopedia Brown novella tailor-built for backward Hardy Boys enthusiasts? As many here and elsewhere have basically said earlier (for years), if it looks, sounds, smells, tastes, runs on and on for years evolving to suit the political needs of the day, and has tons of debunked info like a psyop, it's probably a psyop...

Or perhaps this is somehow the first time in all of recorded history we should all be rallying around our president, the Israeli prime minister, the heads of the Saudi royal dynasty, and a bunch of rogue agents in our military and our confidential programs, who are also apparently ready for a huge undemocratic coup at the drop of a hat. C'mon. How the heck does that not sound like a propaganda campaign run by or based around some of the sh*ttiest people in the entire world?
    Jcking---Do you think it's because Kiwi from New ZEAL land?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

ClearWater (4th June 2019), Jad (4th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (4th June 2019)

24. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    While the "Qultists" (thank you, whoever coined that term) seize upon every perceived confirmation of a Q prediction no matter how indirect or obscure ...
    It would be a bit ironic if the Q skeptics seized upon every confirmation that the Qultists are all suffering from selection bias, ignoring changing complexities to the contrary.

We all need to watch out that we aren't selectively biased in our observations.

I suspect you would agree with me that we humans (and most species for that matter) tend to divide into groups along key issues or characteristics, and then to paint both those on "their" side, but especially on the "other" side, with an overly broad brush. It seems that the "smarter" the species, the more pronounced this tendency.

I further suspect that the elite bastards habitually leverage this tendency to whip up and control the masses, in ways that support their aims, whether or not beneficial to the masses.

Remain subtle.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

For the moment, your post, to part of which I objected, is serving as a useful example for a point I thought worth making.

So my inclination is to leave that post of yours as it is.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2019), Jayke (4th June 2019), KiwiElf (4th June 2019), Lost N Found (4th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th June 2019), waree (4th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #75
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

For the moment, your post, to part of which I objected, is serving as a useful example for a point I thought worth making.

Understood. Please follow your inclinations as you desire. Best Wishes.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (4th June 2019)

28. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Remember when the CIA was forced by the president to Release all the JFK files ...
    I don't remember that day.

My vague and unexamined recollection is that while there may be on occasion public mandates, from such bodies as Congress or the President, to make full releases of material regarding a controversial event, there are however far fewer, if any, actual, full and incriminating releases.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2019)

30. Link to Post #77
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Paul,

People split things into friend or foe easily as it has historically been necessary. Past a certain point its counterproductive....agreed. The whole issue with Central Americans and Mexicans crossing the border comes down to a quick 'friend or foe' analysis that breaks along the same lines. Middle class, self employed, small business owners who benefit from cheap labor in construction, nannies etc...view illegals as their friends. People who have to compete as wages are driven down by employers taking advantage of powerless people, see illegal immigrants as foe.

Those who view illegals as foe are susceptible to the machinations of demigogues, like Trump, and all the attendant manipulations, theatrics and what I view as nonsense. And while Trump's adherents are preoccupied with side issues, the federal government is busy preparing to gut social programs that they themselves are likely to be dependent on. This is the sleight of hand.

The real 4 dimensional chess moves are plans to undercut your own base, while they are amusing themselves with Q anon. Proposed cuts to medicare, social security? Those aren't things that happen to the other guy. That's going to affect his base in a pretty big way. But...it's all going to play out after the election---while military budgets increase with space wars and all the other nonsense.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (4th June 2019)

32. Link to Post #78
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

And Paul, you are the honored technician at a campfire meeting of like minded souls, not demon prince of a small city. Please treat people with a little kindness in future. Without kindness we have nothing. We're all equals here. But thanks for the server work and health info. Goodbye!

33. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    And while Trump's adherents are preoccupied with side issues, the federal government is busy preparing to gut social programs that they themselves are likely to be dependent on.
    My sole income is a Social Security check, and my sole potentially affordable medical insurance is Medicare Part "A" (hospital insurance I get for free) and Medicare Part "B" (doctor insurance for which I refuse to pay even the minimal $100 or $200 per month.)

I support "gutting" (reducing substantially, albeit slowly) both these programs. Financially, we, the people of the U.S., have no practical alternative.

I would support "gutting" these programs more quickly, but most other elderly Americans on these programs would be severely stressed by such a move.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2019), RunningDeer (4th June 2019)

35. Link to Post #80
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Paul,

Wouldn't you rather see the military, which sucks up over 40% of the budget, gutted before medicare? What about pharmacare? Do you think as you age you might need some medicine?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast