+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Qanon and the Very Bad Day Finally Arrived!

1. Link to Post #81
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Qanon and the Very Bad Day Finally Arrived!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-answer/page45

Onawah has a link about the proposed changes here and Catherine Austin Fitts focussed on this issue Greg Hunter's June 1 youtube video on the thread, "All Things Catherine Austin Fitts."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2019), onawah (4th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Paul,

Wouldn't you rather see the military, which sucks up over 40% of the budget, gutted before medicare? What about pharmacare? Do you think as you age you might need some medicine?
    If I were dictator for a day, with unlimited powers and abilities, I'd gut most of the US Federal Government, starting with most of the Defense Dept and all of the CIA, and including all of several other cabinet level Departments. Social Security and Medicare would get off easy, getting only a long, slow, decline, so that our elderly had half a chance to adapt. The Unemployment Benefits department (whatever that is) would be hiring however, to handle all the suddenly unemployed federal government and contract workers.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (5th June 2019), BMJ (5th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    While the "Qultists" (thank you, whoever coined that term) seize upon every perceived confirmation of a Q prediction no matter how indirect or obscure ...
    It would be a bit ironic if the Q skeptics seized upon every confirmation that the Qultists are all suffering from selection bias, ignoring changing complexities to the contrary.

We all need to watch out that we aren't selectively biased in our observations.

I suspect you would agree with me that we humans (and most species for that matter) tend to divide into groups along key issues or characteristics, and then to paint both those on "their" side, but especially on the "other" side, with an overly broad brush. It seems that the "smarter" the species, the more pronounced this tendency.

I further suspect that the elite bastards habitually leverage this tendency to whip up and control the masses, in ways that support their aims, whether or not beneficial to the masses.

Remain subtle.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Hi Paul. Apologies, you may remove the post if you want.
    For the moment, your post, to part of which I objected, is serving as a useful example for a point I thought worth making.

So my inclination is to leave that post of yours as it is.
    I think the Q thread participants are getting lumped into a cult rather than being seen as a group of individuals because that thread has always been impenetrable by outsiders, dismissed en masse with the requirement to play along from the beginning. Outsiders who wanted to know what the hell this Q thing is all about and stuck their nose into that thread consistently had their noses bitten. "Start from the beginning! Then you'll understand what we understand!" didn't help, and created the Insiders/Outsiders boundary. So you have a group of Insiders with special knowledge (that they earned by going through all of the material, sequentially.) Can you see from the Outsiders perspective that a group of people with some special knowledge gets seen as a "cult?"

The title of the thread sets the urgent tone that something big was just about to happen. ""Very Bad Day" Scenario for some elite swamp critters" That was October of 2017. Comeuppance for the elite? Swamp monsters going down? Every member of Avalon is listening... but only the Insiders have earned the knowledge.

October of 2017 to June 2019: A year and a half later, there are swamp critters in every position of governance, Bloodthirsty Bolton became the tip of Trump's spear, threats/foreshadowing to Iran, a full (first or second stage) attack on Venezuela in progress, (to highlight a few of the low lights), ... and Q tells his followers that Trump and his crew are the good guys, so keep supporting Trump. It would be funny if it wasn't so deadly. The Outsiders call bullsh!t, formally known as propaganda.

Now we see an outpouring of emotion from the Outsiders that see Q as malevolent, as well as stringing along some of our online friends/compatriots in a never-ending distracting deception. I see it as kind of like a drug/alcohol intervention, where the Outsiders are trying to help the Insiders and the frustration of our inability to do so is bursting out (and, the Insiders don't want help - they want to be left alone.) Some of the Outsiders are embarrassed by having Q be a "front page" topic at Avalon, as they might be embarrassed by having the Blue Avian cult or the Flat Earth cult be a "front page" topic at Avalon.

Most of the frustrated (or irritated, or disgusted) members who are Outsiders have been very good about expressing discontent about the Q influence on the forum (which is wider than mere acceptance of Q's authenticity, due to Q's dismissing the heinous actions of the president of the US and his henchmen), and a few have snapped.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 4th June 2019 at 20:40. Reason: moved a section to a members-only thread

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Gaia (7th June 2019), Gracy (4th June 2019), Inaiá (5th June 2019), onawah (4th June 2019), Rosemarie (4th June 2019), Wind (4th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

post deleted...
    Last edited by Daozen; 4th June 2019 at 20:50.

8. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Outsiders who wanted to know what the hell this Q thing is all about and stuck their nose into that thread consistently had their noses bitten. "Start from the beginning! Then you'll understand what we understand!" didn't help, and created the Insiders/Outsiders boundary. So you have a group of Insiders with special knowledge (that they earned by going through all of the material, sequentially.) Can you see from the Outsiders perspective that a group of people with some special knowledge gets seen as a "cult?"
    A fair concern, though it's my recollection that, at least in the last six months, there has no longer been such "cultic elitist" dismissal, directly stated by Avalon members, against non-Qultist Avalon members, on the main Q thread.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2019)

10. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Outsiders who wanted to know what the hell this Q thing is all about and stuck their nose into that thread consistently had their noses bitten. "Start from the beginning! Then you'll understand what we understand!" didn't help, and created the Insiders/Outsiders boundary. So you have a group of Insiders with special knowledge (that they earned by going through all of the material, sequentially.) Can you see from the Outsiders perspective that a group of people with some special knowledge gets seen as a "cult?"
    A fair concern, though it's my recollection that, at least in the last six months, there has no longer been such "cultic elitist" dismissal, directly stated by Avalon members, against non-Qultist Avalon members, on the main Q thread.
    It is a thread nearly 10,000 posts long, and I suspect none of us "Outsiders" could possibly pick up on that change of heart (or tactic) of the Q thread participants, by popping into the thread occasionally and reading a few current posts. I also don't think it would be likely to see individuals arguing about Q's malevolence or benevolence in that thread, but rather an unspoken acceptance that Q is a good guy... and then, on to the task of understanding the hidden knowledge to be gained from the latest Q drop. Maybe this Outsider's view is wrong, and there is a vibrant debate in that thread not about Q's legitimacy, but of Q's insistence that what I see as some of the worst people on the planet (Trump, Bolton, Giuliani, Abrams, Haspel, Pompeo) are good guys. If there is no such active debate, and the default is to trust Q, then I'd have to say that behavior appears cultish as well.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2019), Gaia (7th June 2019), Gracy (4th June 2019), Inaiá (5th June 2019), onawah (4th June 2019), Rosemarie (4th June 2019)

12. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If there is no such active debate, and the default is to trust Q, then I'd have to say that behavior appears cultish as well.
    From my perspective, there is such debate, by several, including myself.

However that's a subjective, and potentially self-serving, judgement.

I will not endeavor to persuade you to see the world as I do ... I've tilted at my fair share of windmills in my day, but none that challenging.

Our two minds work quite differently, and we are both doubtlessly grateful that's so

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2019), Ivanhoe (5th June 2019), Rosemarie (4th June 2019)

14. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Paul,

If you would vote to eliminate medicare and social security and you take the money that comes from those programs then that makes you a hypocrite.

If you were ideologically consistent, you would reject that money on principle. It blows my mind that someone in your position would hold such openly hostile views to your own interests. You literally have no other source of income but government aid and you want to bite that hand.

You are right there is no day where JFK files came out because I was being sarcastic because Trump did the opposite. I was making the same point that Dennis was making yet albeit with much more snark. Because like he says, I have made points like that(also expanding and sending more to GITMO) just to be told something along the lines of: Trust the plan. Even just a simply " Yeah you are right, we should close GITMO because it is morally repugnant for more than one reason so the president made a mistake on that". Which is assuming that you actually do find Guantanamo Bay Prison to be morally repugnant, which if not you are windmill I will stop tilting at.

And you just bullied Daozen into changing his posts because you didnt like that he called the thread sinister and whatever because you are a MOD. Then you implied he was in the process of being kicked.
    He didnt even say the people, he said the thread was basically propaganda that divides and so he doesn't like it(paraphrasing).

15. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

I would say that was more because those of us who were concerned about the Qult-like behavior stuck to our principles and voiced our concerns then until the Mods gave some ultimatums that worked, hopefully setting the precedent , and not necessarily because the Qult has become less cult-like now.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Inaiá (5th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (4th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #90
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Maybe this Outsider's view is wrong, and there is a vibrant debate in that thread not about Q's legitimacy, but of Q's insistence that what I see as some of the worst people on the planet (Trump, Bolton, Giuliani, Abrams, Haspel, Pompeo) are good guys.
    Thats a very good point,

it seems a lot of mental gymnastics are needed to square that circle you are pointing out Dennis.

For the sake of arguement it would be fair to leave Trump's name out for now because present time is much more difficult to gauge, but the others you mention have track records omg, is this just like the waiting for Obama to pull a Clark Kent, don the cape, and become mr. superman lightworker that was only acting under cover biding his time for the big sting?

18. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wonder what that would look like: "Social Security and Medicare would get off easy, getting only a long, slow, decline, so that our elderly had half a chance to adapt."
    Something like when Reagan kicked all the mental patients out of the hospitals onto the streets, perhaps?
    With a half a chance to adapt, I suppose someone like me, who survives on a a small Social Security check alone after being permanently disabled in 1972...would that mean perhaps I would have an opportunity to set up a nice, cozy cardboard box somewhere rather than just sleeping right out on the pavement?
    Just get another billion or so "useless eaters" completely impoverished so the rich can enjoy their playground uninterrupted is that the idea?
    (They wouldn't be too bothered by this kind of scene getting multiplied exponentially, after all, since they are reserving all the best rural areas for themselves via Agenda 21:

And never mind how "penny wise, pound foolish that kind of "solution" is, as long as the upper classes are happy.
    They can just look the other way if they happen to be in the city shopping one day, though eventually they would literally have to have blinders on...because that's how quickly the problem is already growing, without even more draconian measures being taken
    And DRACONIAN is exactly the right word, I would say.
    And how would the rest of the population "adapt" I wonder, with all those suddenly homeless, sick, starving, and unemployed people suddenly living on the streets...
    All in the spirit of "A Modest Proposal".

Apologies if another member here is "snapping" back a little!

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Paul,

Wouldn't you rather see the military, which sucks up over 40% of the budget, gutted before medicare? What about pharmacare? Do you think as you age you might need some medicine?
    If I were dictator for a day, with unlimited powers and abilities, I'd gut most of the US Federal Government, starting with most of the Defense Dept and all of the CIA, and including all of several other cabinet level Departments. Social Security and Medicare would get off easy, getting only a long, slow, decline, so that our elderly had half a chance to adapt. The Unemployment Benefits department (whatever that is) would be hiring however, to handle all the suddenly unemployed federal government and contract workers.
    Last edited by onawah; 5th June 2019 at 00:00.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Inaiá (5th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (5th June 2019), Valerie Villars (13th September 2019)

20. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I wonder what that would look like ...
    In my youth, long ago and in a galaxy far away, local community charities and charitable people looked out for each other in hard times.

And never mind how "penny wise, pound foolish that kind of "solution" is, as long as the upper classes are happy.
    However my cynical tin-foil-hat adorned conspiratorial mind finds your snapping bite quite fitting.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ivanhoe (5th June 2019), onawah (5th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've engaged with Daozen via email (not Avalonian PMs, so I think I'm within the forum guidelines disclosing this), and I don't think he would mind me sharing that we both feel like Avalon can be somewhat of a Loosh gathering receptacle, because of the more darkly inclined members (albeit, possibly unwittingly so) who are also members here, at least at times.
    It does all depend on how well one keeps one's own energy intact, but just the fact that the playing field here includes at times those who display narcissistic and sociopathic behaviors, can be draining to those of us who are more empathetic.
    It's a trade off, choosing whether to use this venue to bring Light to important issues, in the chance that one might also find oneself engaging in a battle of wits with egos having very different inclinations.
    Last edited by onawah; 5th June 2019 at 02:31.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (5th September 2019), Daozen (5th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (5th June 2019)

24. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wonder if you were on the receiving end of that kind of charity these days, how attractive it would look to you.
    Ever wonder why some people prefer slow death on the streets?
    Of course they probably don't realize what is happening to all those folks who are simply vanishing... ...
    (I doubt it's due to "rapture"... )

Looking at the whole picture, I think an awful lot of the mental and emotional disconnect most people are experiencing to varying degrees can be attributed to something called "The Disintegrated Mind"
    See:
    https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/the...ival-on-earth/

...in short, a very limiting inability to connect the dots.
    Resulting in compartmentalization of concepts and issues, without any way of intelligently integrating them.
    So the individual cannot deal with the most important survival issues comprehensively and effectively.
    And instead remains essentially unengaged and seemingly indifferent, even when facing ultimate disaster.

I wonder what that would look like ...
    In my youth, long ago and in a galaxy far away, local community charities and charitable people looked out for each other in hard times.

However my cynical tin-foil-hat adorned conspiratorial mind finds your snapping bite quite fitting.
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Inaiá (5th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

update: Just for the record, I've also advised Daozen that those who have been engaging with him in this conversation are not his enemies.
    I try to keep in mind that he is 30 years younger than I ( and perhaps most of us) and therefore must have a very different experience of this world.
    I've engaged with Daozen via email (not Avalonian PMs, so I think I'm within the forum guidelines disclosing this), and I don't think he would mind me sharing that we both feel like Avalon can be somewhat of a Loosh gathering receptacle, because of the more darkly inclined members (albeit, possibly unwittingly so) who are also members here, at least at times.
    It does all depend on how well one keeps one's own energy intact, but just the fact that the playing field here includes at times those who display narcissistic and sociopathic behaviors, can be draining to those of us who are more empathetic.
    It's a trade off, choosing whether to use this venue to bring Light to important issues, in the chance that one might also find oneself engaging in a battle of wits with egos holding very different inclinations.
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2019), Daozen (5th June 2019), Jayke (5th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th June 2019), ThePythonicCow (5th June 2019)

28. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Here is a Stewart Swerdlow interview where he tells a very interesting story explaining why he now believes Q is real, even if Q-anon might be infiltrated. It is que'd to where he talks about it:

https://youtu.be/OXBkSG4bndk?t=1038

29. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

edina (19th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5