Thread: RICHARD DOLAN's Assessment - Important

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: RICHARD DOLAN's Assessment - Important

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Is it just me, or are they portraying the "unidentified" as a threat? (Of course I am aware of the "UAT" acronym.) And not only as a threat to the air force, but to the entire public?

Maybe that is how they want to market it to build anticipation? I guess we will need to see the entire episode to see the complete message.

I guess it just caught me by surprise that the "threat" and the feeling of menace that they have captured in their presentation.

If this is how they want to roll out disclosure to the unprepared and uninformed public, then they are really wanting to unsettle everything. I was always thinking that part of the excuse for disclosure was because people would be freaked out and panic.
    Yes Patient, I keep getting the feeling it's all to do with getting extra budget cash for the forces, like' we need it because'
    It is easy to see then, as the "fake invasion" scenario will not even need to be played out for the public because they will do it to themselves.

As the division between the rich and the poor increases, so too does the distance between the sleeping and the awoken population.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

RunningDeer (30th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (30th May 2019), Valerie Villars (30th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Richard Dolan's ability to clearly see what the issue really is, and then communicate that so well is going to become even more important as time goes on.

Of course I am stating the obvious here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

RunningDeer (30th May 2019), Sunny-side-up (30th May 2019), Valerie Villars (30th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Richard Dolan's ability to clearly see what the issue really is, and then communicate that so well is going to become even more important as time goes on.

Of course I am stating the obvious here.
    Not at all Patient, it should be stated.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Patient (30th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2