View Poll Results: How do you currently view Qanon?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • I follow Q. I believe Q is a legitimate inside source of reliable and important information.

18 10.98%
  • I have no view of Q's legitimacy, but it may be important for us all to be paying close attention.

17 10.37%
  • I believe Q is a psyop. Maybe real at first, Q is now run by opportunists and is no longer reliable.

20 12.20%
  • I believe Q started as a LARP, but is now a platform for the agendas of intel agencies.

14 8.54%
  • I don't know how Q started. But focusing on Q is at best a distraction from important real issues.

31 18.90%
  • I follow Q. But I don’t take everything at face value, and apply my own cautious discernment.

17 10.37%
  • I'm really not interested in Q at all.

47 28.66%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: The 'Q' poll

1. Link to Post #41
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: The 'Q' poll

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Junior high school flashbacks make me shiver. Thanks for the reminder to dissolve all nonsense
    Hi, it's a pleasure. I deal with things my way. These people are trying to trick me, my family and my descendants into permanent cashless global government. This makes me slightly annoyed ... as the English might say. I have no issue with you but if you patronize me like I'm a small child, I'll just stop communicating with you. I have a million things to do. Even if you roll back and fire a charm script now #ohDaozenIdidn'tmeantocomeofflikethat. I have no interest in dealing with you. Please remember, I find you guyz high handed sanctimony and misplaced spiritual pride as irksome as you must find my cheeseball silliness. Blessed be!

Avalon is due a civilized, amicable-but-fair, good natured house cleaning. If you side with the guards on this one, Running Deer, it will manifest in a loss of trust from my end. For whatever my trust and time is worth to you.
    Last edited by Daozen; 31st May 2019 at 12:15.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2019), RunningDeer (31st May 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Avalon is due a civilized, amicable-but-fair, good natured house cleaning. If you side with the guards on this one, Running Deer, it will manifest in a loss of trust from my end. For whatever my trust and time is worth to you.
    It’s never been about sides for me, Daozen. It’s about having an equal voice. I don’t understand why people can’t simply state their point of view and leave out the emotional garbage.

People grow through the exchange of ideas. If there’s a desire to hurt, it’s simply time to pay attention to what it's REALLY about.

Inner work is high on the daily to-do-list.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st May 2019 at 13:54.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2019), crosby (7th June 2019), KiwiElf (2nd June 2019), Kryztian (5th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I don’t understand why people can’t simply state their point of view and leave out the emotional garbage.
    Cos it's fun, and a good way to diffuse tension. And don't you call my emotions garbage. Bye!
    Last edited by Daozen; 31st May 2019 at 13:03.

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Cos it's fun, and a good way to diffuse tension. And don't you call my emotions garbage. Bye!
    There's no need to use others to diffuse tension. There are countless constructive ways.

Note: it's my last post on the matter. If you want to get juiced, you'll have to get your supply elsewhere.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st May 2019 at 13:09.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2019), crosby (31st May 2019), KiwiElf (2nd June 2019), mojo (31st May 2019)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

Quote from Daozen:

"These people are trying to trick me, my family and my descendants into permanent cashless global government. This makes me [I]slightly annoyed."

Aside from all else discussed here on this thread Daozen, I would like you to expand on your talking about what I see as an attack on your privacy and the privacy of all Swedish citizens with the imposition from the Swedish government making all financial transactions cashless. Is there another thread on the subject?
    Last edited by Hym; 31st May 2019 at 14:59.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2019), mojo (31st May 2019)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    Quote from Daozen:

"These people are trying to trick me, my family and my descendants into permanent cashless global government. This makes me [I]slightly annoyed."

Aside from all else discussed here on this thread Daozen, I would like you to expand on your talking about what I see as an attack on your privacy and the privacy of all Swedish citizens with the imposition from the Swedish government making all financial transactions cashless. Is there another thread on the subject?
    a long running general (not Sweden-specific) thread on this subject is here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...74-War-on-cash
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2019), Hym (31st May 2019)

12. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

If you look at the content carefully, you'll find that people who meet some of the cluster B criteria enjoy outrage as a hobby and way of controlling the opposition.

If they are wiley enough, they manage to work out their contempt and ego problems just shy of having the hammer come down on them. They do a LOT of damage to social settings because to them, it's not about a fair and equal exchange of ideas where one is able and willing to put themselves in another shoes. It's about winning for them. Period.

If you approach the personality disordered in a civilized way with civilized expectations you'll be sorely disappointed, confused. Onlookers, unfamilar with the style of the poster will judge posts through a more singular lens unaware there is a history, a pattern to the style. The idea that there is moral equivalency in representing ALL points of view, regardless of how reprehensible the style and content deserves to be looked at.

Daozen appears to be civilized and his ideas aren't rooted in needing to win debates. What has happened here on this thread is precisely the outcome you can expect when someone who is highly narcissistic is allowed to persist in a community that prides itself on being fair and inclusive. You invite those who don't share those ideals onto the forum, other members feel almost unclean in their presence, they react to expel what they feel is rotten.

Granted, life is not all hearts and flowers and rainbows and the forum is going to reflect that but there needs to be a mechanism to expel those who can't change their minds based purely on ego. When dealing with truly narcissistic individuals or those with psychopathy it's best to go no contact. When you are dealing with passive aggressives it's best to call them on it.

It's a difficult task and I wouldn't want to be responsible for it myself but if it CAN be done, it should be. Avalon needs more participating members who aren't using the form to grind an axe and stroke their own egos.
    Names needn't be mentioned here, it's going to be an ongoing problem.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

onawah (4th June 2019), RunningDeer (4th June 2019), Satori (5th June 2019)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

And don't you call my emotions garbage. Bye!
    And don't you accuse other members of having "high handed sanctimony and misplaced spiritual pride".

On this forum, your right to your swing your emotions stops at the tips of other members noses.
    -- Paul, Admin
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (4th June 2019), crosby (4th June 2019), Ivanhoe (5th June 2019), KiwiElf (4th June 2019), Lost N Found (5th June 2019), Maybee (7th June 2019), RunningDeer (4th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Bumping your post once again, Autumn, and thanks.
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    If you look at the content carefully, you'll find that people who meet some of the cluster B criteria enjoy outrage as a hobby and way of controlling the opposition.

If they are wiley enough, they manage to work out their contempt and ego problems just shy of having the hammer come down on them. They do a LOT of damage to social settings because to them, it's not about a fair and equal exchange of ideas where one is able and willing to put themselves in another shoes. It's about winning for them. Period.

If you approach the personality disordered in a civilized way with civilized expectations you'll be sorely disappointed, confused. Onlookers, unfamilar with the style of the poster will judge posts through a more singular lens unaware there is a history, a pattern to the style. The idea that there is moral equivalency in representing ALL points of view, regardless of how reprehensible the style and content deserves to be looked at.

Daozen appears to be civilized and his ideas aren't rooted in needing to win debates. What has happened here on this thread is precisely the outcome you can expect when someone who is highly narcissistic is allowed to persist in a community that prides itself on being fair and inclusive. You invite those who don't share those ideals onto the forum, other members feel almost unclean in their presence, they react to expel what they feel is rotten.

Granted, life is not all hearts and flowers and rainbows and the forum is going to reflect that but there needs to be a mechanism to expel those who can't change their minds based purely on ego. When dealing with truly narcissistic individuals or those with psychopathy it's best to go no contact. When you are dealing with passive aggressives it's best to call them on it.

It's a difficult task and I wouldn't want to be responsible for it myself but if it CAN be done, it should be. Avalon needs more participating members who aren't using the form to grind an axe and stroke their own egos.
    Names needn't be mentioned here, it's going to be an ongoing problem.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th June 2019 at 07:20.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

RunningDeer (4th June 2019), Satori (5th June 2019)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Daozen appears to be civilized and his ideas aren't rooted in needing to win debates.
    After making that quote in post# 47, you seem to have missed post#43 by Daozen.

Daozen post seems pretty nasty to me, and to such a nice person as RunningDeer.

See below.

I don’t understand why people can’t simply state their point of view and leave out the emotional garbage.
    And a few general comments:

- If people do not like Q that's fine, and in that case "move on" and allow those people whom are interested in the topic to engage on the topic of Q.

- The Golden Rule is the principle of treating others as one's self would wish to be treated, some individuals may like to keep this in mind before making their replies or comments.
    Last edited by BMJ; 4th June 2019 at 10:50.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Clarity (6th June 2019), crosby (5th June 2019), Ivanhoe (5th June 2019), Jayke (5th June 2019), KiwiElf (4th June 2019), Lost N Found (5th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th June 2019), mgray (4th June 2019), onawah (4th June 2019), RunningDeer (4th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #51
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

"Don't take anything personal" is a good phrase to remember. people are different, say things differently, those who are foreign to a language are foreign to emotions that words carry when use in particular. and lastly but more important , we have control over ourselves but not of others.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2019), Clarity (6th June 2019), Jayke (5th June 2019), KiwiElf (5th June 2019), Lost N Found (5th June 2019), onawah (5th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #52
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

I think that this poll was quite interesting and useful w.r.t. surveying the membership's intentions and beliefs. The over "enthusiasm" of certain Trump supporters, I think, created an overblown perception of importance of "Q". His (or her) believers had skewed the attention that the thread received, making it seem as if way more Avalon members were interested than, in truth, there were.

So good on ya, Mr. Ryan, for allowing the majority of us to see that the majority of us are non-plussed by the phenomenon known as Q. Our lingering doubts about its importance have been allayed, and we can get on with more important stuff, like TicTacs.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th June 2019), BMJ (5th June 2019), Chris Gilbert (5th June 2019), earthdreamer (6th June 2019), Intranuclear (6th June 2019), Jayke (5th June 2019), muxfolder (5th June 2019), onawah (5th June 2019), Satori (5th June 2019)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    I think that this poll was quite interesting and useful w.r.t. surveying the membership's intentions and beliefs. The over "enthusiasm" of certain Trump supporters, I think, created an overblown perception of importance of "Q". His (or her) believers had skewed the attention that the thread received, making it seem as if way more Avalon members were interested than, in truth, there were.

So good on ya, Mr. Ryan, for allowing the majority of us to see that the majority of us are non-plussed by the phenomenon known as Q. Our lingering doubts about its importance have been allayed, and we can get on with more important stuff, like TicTacs.

Brian
    I would agree with you Fellow Aspirant, the whole main Q thread is blown out of proportion, this is probably because the Q thread is highlighted by the relatively high number of daily posts and hence these posts being reflected on the "Newest Posts" daily.

A general comment, if anyone has an opposing view there are four other threads to comment on, and allow those interested in Q to explore, learn and make mistakes.
    Last edited by BMJ; 5th June 2019 at 05:30.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Jayke (5th June 2019), KiwiElf (5th June 2019), Lost N Found (5th June 2019), muxfolder (5th June 2019), onawah (5th June 2019), Pam (5th June 2019), RunningDeer (5th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #54
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Brian
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, Fellow Aspirant.

As I Understand from various posts, your forté is English? One of mine is Marketing Research.

When you convert the raw data from a poll, it's common practice to then graph it; in this case, a variation of what as known as the Standard Deviation Curve, - very useful in predicting trends.

It is indeed useful in surveying the membership's "intentions and beliefs". (NOTE: The trend is in its growing phase).

The results so far, show an approximate 1:3 ratio (30.82 % at the time of writing), fitting well within the "Early Majority Phase" - (significantly better that what I would have guessed), considering that the "Q Operation" has only been around for 2.5 years; a relatively short period for an operation of this magnitude.

(The only thing that is "skewed", (as I've already mentioned) - by Approved Research Standards - is the way the Poll is worded, and showing the member's names).

(BTW, Q is a team; there is no "his or her", as stated by Q themselves).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Standard_deviation_curve - adopters.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	40708

A handful of members, (less than 10), primarily from the four "Q Dissenter's" threads, have frequently claimed that "numbers don't matter".

Really? This is a revenue-earning (donations) web site.

Think of it being like a bank account.

This time last year, Avalon had around 950 Active Members, down significantly from previous years (and that trend can be tracked back long before the Q thread).

Four months ago, those numbers were down to 840.

Now, they are hovering around 780.

Clearly, THAT is a Downward Trend.

So, for anyone who continues to (illogically) blame the Q thread for the declining numbers, DO be aware that the Q Thread has consistently held the highest number of views, (1500+ views per day on average - sure, there are repeat viewing numbers in there), for well over the last year and continues to do so.

This shows high interest, irrespective of the viewer's opinions on the topic, and renders the above argument that the "Q Thread is to blame" for declining active members as "null and void".

(Don't take my word for it; Paul just ran the exact stats a few days ago).

2695 distinct IP addresses. Many return over the course of the month.
    Current stats: 492 pages, 9,820 replies, 808,506 views
    More stats: For the current (almost complete) month of May, 2019, some 2695 distinct IP addresses have viewed this Qanon thread, 718 of which IP addresses are from 284 identifiable (logged in) forum members, and the remaining 1977 of which IP addresses are from various guests (both human and search engine bots).

"Do the math"

If this downward trend continues, the "bank account" will soon be dry.

Please DO think about that.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 5th June 2019 at 11:51.

27. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

Brian
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, Fellow Aspirant.

As I Understand from various posts, your forté is English? One of mine is Marketing Research.

When you convert the raw data from a poll, it's common practice to then graph it; in this case, a variation of what as known as the Standard Deviation Curve, - very useful in predicting trends.

It is indeed useful in surveying the membership's "intentions and beliefs". (NOTE: The trend is in its growing phase).

The results so far, show an approximate 1:3 ratio (30.82 % at the time of writing), fitting well within the "Early Majority Phase" - (significantly better that what I would have guessed), considering that the "Q Operation" has only been around for 2.5 years; a relatively short period for an operation of this magnitude.

(The only thing that is "skewed", (as I've already mentioned) - by Approved Research Standards - is the way the Poll is worded, and showing the member's names).

(BTW, Q is a team; there is no "his or her", as stated by Q themselves).

Attachment 40708

A handful of members, (less than 10), primarily from the four "Q Dissenter's" threads, have frequently claimed that "numbers don't matter".

Really? This is a revenue-earning (donations) web site.

Think of it being like a bank account.

This time last year, Avalon had around 950 Active Members, down significantly from previous years (and that trend can be tracked back long before the Q thread).

So, for anyone who continues to (illogically) blame the Q thread for the declining numbers, DO be aware that the Q Thread has consistently held the highest number of views, (1500+ views per day on average - sure, there are repeat viewing numbers in there), for well over the last year and continues to do so.

This shows high interest, irrespective of the viewer's opinions on the topic, and renders the above argument that the "Q Thread is to blame" for declining active members as "null and void".

(Don't take my word for it; Paul just ran the exact stats a few days ago).

2695 distinct IP addresses. Many return over the course of the month.
    Current stats: 492 pages, 9,820 replies, 808,506 views
    More stats: For the current (almost complete) month of May, 2019, some 2695 distinct IP addresses have viewed this Qanon thread, 718 of which IP addresses are from 284 identifiable (logged in) forum members, and the remaining 1977 of which IP addresses are from various guests (both human and search engine bots).

"Do the math"

If this downward trend continues, the "bank account" will soon be dry.

Please DO think about that.
    Well, good on you, too, KiwiElf, for trying to clarify some things that you find are issues with Mr. Ryan's thread. I'm sure that marketing research expertise serves you well in your coming to grips with reality.

As for disappointing me, no need to apologize, as there is nothing in your post that connects with what I said my post.

Regards,

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Clarity (6th June 2019), onawah (5th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #56
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

I think the numbers Paul gave a couple of months or so ago indicated about 300 unique visitors per day on the Q thread.

Active membership includes anyone who has logged into their account within the past few months, if I'm not mistaken. So we are talking about less than 800 active accounts on the whole forum over a span of months, versus 300 unique individuals who visit the Q thread daily, and apparently they visit an average of 5 times per day, if total daily views are about 1500.

All of those visitors are eating up bandwidth. Encouraging them to join and donate would pretty clearly be a boost to the community rather than an existential threat... as long as certain Avalon members are still mature enough to know how to respectfully debate or disagree with others without having a nuclear meltdown. The day will come when rational debate is fashionable again, and all of this noise is an aberration of a dying system anyway.

As it stands, I see no incentive for these people to join when they can probably also clearly see that they would be persecuted by the supposedly open-minded and tolerant mob here.

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Q Anon reminds me too much of Sorcha Faal to take it seriously. They both say they are spreading disinfo as well as real info, but I suspect it's all disinfo.

Or more likely, it's somebody with a tarot deck.
    Last edited by TomKat; 6th June 2019 at 11:46.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Clarity (6th June 2019), frankstien (6th June 2019), muxfolder (6th June 2019), onawah (6th June 2019), Wind (6th June 2019)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    While Tarot cards actually are accurate.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    While Tarot cards actually are accurate.
    Tarot cards can be accurate in a vague way. But don't constitute inside information.

34. Link to Post #60
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

What a coincidence!

Funny that you mention Tarot Cards; remember this?

Take a closer look. (and the meanings)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Economist 2017_Cover.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	40724
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 7th June 2019 at 01:15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3