+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What exactly is a 'Luciferian Initiation?'

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: What exactly is a 'Luciferian Initiation?'

Latte, thank you for explaining modern TV programs. Yes, they think they are initiating us!
    Hollywood has always seen itself as an agent for social engineering. I watch some old 50s TV shows on Amazon, and it's pretty blatant on some.

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    This vid from Truthstream Media is called, "Does Society Realize It Is Being Initiated?"

They are describing a sort of stealth initiation of the population into dark occult lifestyle. It's a slow acculturation process that few notice. But more and more are noticing.

Who, in the general public, will notice that Olympics entertainment, tv adverts or Super Bowl halftime entertainment is filled with satanic and dark occult symbolism?

Over a year ago I noticed a tv series being advertised. It was a typical family where dad has a typical job (real estate? I don't recall) and mom is a cannibal. It was presented as a sit-com with a jocular sort of humor. No idea what happened to it.

A couple of interesting responses:

Quote Our culture absolutely does worship celebrities, it's sickening. We call them "idols" and "stars", just like ancient pagan civilizations used to worship the stars. We lift our hands to worship them at concerts, we go crazy and grovel at their feet if we have a chance to meet one. We chase them down with cameras, we entertain ourselves with glimpses into their personal lives. We eat up everything they say, we change our culture and our beliefs if they tell us to. We even hold worship ceremonies to honor them by giving them little golden statues that look just like carved idols.
    Quote And behind the music industry, mainstream media, press and Hollywood you'll find the same people:

[CENSORED]
    Last edited by TomKat; 2nd June 2019 at 02:00.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2019), Franny (31st May 2019), Jayke (2nd June 2019), Kryztian (1st June 2019), Valerie Villars (1st June 2019), Zanshin (22nd July 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I was initiated to a 3rd degree master mason but never 'confirmed' that level. I found most of the 'lessons' quite reasonable, such as 'obey the laws of the land', etc. Where I found my disconnect was some of the subtle, and not so subtle, threats uttered in the initiation process, such as 'getting your throat cut open and tongue cut out' for disclosing masonic 'secrets'. I think the final kicker for me, that caused me to leave the order, was an ultra heavy emphasis on rituals, and thus ritual magic, and a lack of emphasis on true love. All the time spent labouring to learn and recite 'the work' and for what purpose, if not for love?

A wise, enlightened man was once quoted as saying 'if you are not doing it for love, then you are wasting your time.'

So judge luciferianism by what they do and preach. If it doesn't head towards love, unselfish love, then it's a dead end that costs you dearly.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2019), Franny (31st May 2019), Hervé (31st May 2019), Jayke (2nd June 2019), Kryztian (1st June 2019), mountain_jim (10th June 2019), OmeyocaN777 (2nd June 2019), shaberon (1st June 2019), Soda (4th June 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2019), Valerie Villars (1st June 2019), Zanshin (22nd July 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,509 times in 4,009 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I think the final kicker for me, that caused me to leave the order, was an ultra heavy emphasis on rituals, and thus ritual magic, and a lack of emphasis on true love.
    That's the baby and bathwater I'd throw out with what's generally called Western magic. They have usually asked the wrong questions and gone in the wrong direction. And yet it is ritualized with a weak inner substance.

There are some interesting observations in the thread such as Rosicrucians related to Jesuits. I do not think this is far from Alice Bailey who could be said to have made a "weak form of Christianity" which culminates with the installation of Jesus as Pope. Here is how Jesuits relate to Masonry. It was around 1736 or something close to that when a guy from Scotland named Chevalier Ramsay made a speech about how Masons and Templars were one. He had grown up going around places like Rosslyn Chapel, so he had these ideas, but no one knows where he had any facts. The speech was later used as inspiration to invent things like Templar degrees and add them into Masonry. None of that is Masonry, Rites are additional optional things. So then there are veins of Jesuit tampering and others who start to provide these additional Rites. There was still great interest in maintaining a Catholic power in England.

The French Revolution was really complicated, it was not like in America where some guys just drove an army out. And so there is a Jesuitical book about Masonic involvement and so forth and it is pretty dense and something like six hundred pages long. I can't quite recall the details, but you can find a few things it avoids and a few things it twists around, and so a little further down the road, Nesta Webster becomes the new authority, and there is this alarm about the Bavarian Illuminati. Now this is a red herring because the person that governments were terrified of was Thomas Paine. For a while there is even an Anti-Masonic political party. And if you look at the sloppier porridge stirred by Lady Queenborough, you land right in the British Union of Fascists, based from hardcore conservative strict Trinitarian Christianity. So the worst hype or Masonic scare is a deliberate provocation by Jesuits and British Fascists, especially when they mix Jews or the devil in with it. Masonry overall is almost completely Christian and around Frankfurt in 1815 a few Jews were first allowed to participate at the level of not having a vote. If we look at how the leading picture about Mr. Spangler is maybe a bit "tinged", you get a bunch of cross currents between Fascist Anti-Masonic hype and whatever Lucis is.

Masonry just isn't a cohesive "thing" because it really just comes down to the Lodges. The more advanced Lodges starting looking at what Napoleon brought from Egypt. There will be completely rotten ones such as P2, but, that doesn't mean they have much in common with Lodge 637 in Yourtown, Anystate.

At the end of Revelations Jesus does say "I am of the House of David and the bright Morning Star" which is Lucifer.

Being myself probably only two steps removed from Alice Bailey and so i. e., having a type of "old heritage" with it, I could reasonably say there isn't exactly some Masonic degree seeming Lucifer ritual trying to drag you into the basement. That may be on a "per lodge" basis, but, from a degree of pretty close familiarity, I would say there is nothing like that. I would say the thing itself is wrong, in a slightly different way I might be willing to call devilish because someone is up to something. Alice herself was completely inexperienced and thoroughly naive, so, I don't think it was her. It reeks of Council on Foreign Relations--Rockefeller--State Department. Probably the worst initiation one could endure is being recruited to that line of work.

Another thing that is telling is that she says the U. N. was crafted by a small group of initiates, and, if you translate that into how it actually happened, it might explain something. It was probably more like private businesses dictating terms to governments.

The Jesuit method is voluntary servitude due to ignorance. In old times this was in simple things like Armageddonist or Millenialist beliefs, but now there are a whole heap of things from Alice Bailey on out through the medical establishment, which are like sandbags, keeping you busy. The Fabian method is more to wear you down into a beast and is probably more visible if you just look at social issues.

The people I personally know who have operated rites dedicated to the devil as Satan or Lucifer or something like that had nothing to do with politics. One thing that was interesting about a renunciant or "SRA survivor" was that she had painted Tarot cards abstractly, there were no numbers or definite shapes, just colors, and I started reading her cards to her and turned out to be right several times and I had to stop because that was weird. I sensed nothing from any of these people that would be anything I want to gain by a magical bond.
    Last edited by shaberon; 1st June 2019 at 04:44.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (5th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (1st June 2019), Hervé (1st June 2019), Jayke (1st June 2019), Joe (1st June 2019), Justplain (1st June 2019), Mark (5th June 2019), Valerie Villars (1st June 2019), Zanshin (22nd July 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Over a year ago I noticed a tv series being advertised. It was a typical family where dad has a typical job (real estate? I don't recall) and mom is a cannibal. It was presented as a sit-com with a jocular sort of humor. No idea what happened to it.
    Santa Clarita Diet
    Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Clarita_Diet
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Jayke (2nd June 2019), Soda (2nd June 2019), Valerie Villars (1st June 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

To get a new show on Netflix (and many other networks), it needs to get the viewer identifying with depravity in some form, be it crime, perversion or in this case both. I suspect that Netflix is getting a lot of their new show funding from the DoD or State Dept, hence the supersoldier and transhumanist-friendly themes.

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Santa Clarita Diet

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (2nd June 2019), Jayke (2nd June 2019), Soda (2nd June 2019), Valerie Villars (4th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    To get a new show on Netflix (and many other networks), it needs to get the viewer identifying with depravity in some form, be it crime, perversion or in this case both. I suspect that Netflix is getting a lot of their new show funding from the DoD or State Dept, hence the supersoldier and transhumanist-friendly themes.

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Santa Clarita Diet
    Netflix was co-founded by Marc Bernays Randolph:
    Quote Randolph was born in Chappaqua, New York, the eldest child of Stephen Bernays Randolph, an Austrian-born nuclear engineer, and Muriel Lipchik of Brooklyn, New York.[7][8] Randolph’s paternal great-granduncle was psychoanalysis pioneer Sigmund Freud and his paternal great-uncle was Edward Bernays, an Austrian-American pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda.[9] Randolph spent his summers during high school and college working for the National Outdoor Leadership School, becoming one of its youngest instructors. He graduated from Hamilton College in New York with a geology degree.
    Certainly suspicious enough family connections to steer well clear of most of the programming on there.
    Last edited by Jayke; 2nd June 2019 at 07:05.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th June 2019), BMJ (2nd June 2019), Jad (2nd June 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2019), TomKat (2nd June 2019), Valerie Villars (4th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Lucifer is the light bearer, (think Statue of LIberty) and was cast out of heaven. He took 1/3rd of heaven with him when he left and they remade themselves in a new image not of the one in heaven but in their own image as they created. The Luciferian Initiation is simply a remaking of yourself in a new image (the bridge as referred to in Q posts) and this was the entire idea of earth and Lucifer coming here to change the earth in to that which he wanted to see not that which God wanted that made it. Lucifer is the light of the world and so is Jesus the light of the world. Two sides of the same coin! One can't exist without the other.
    The Mormons believe this (not exactly but similar)
    https://www.lds.org/study/ensign/198...posed?lang=eng
    Last edited by Soda; 2nd June 2019 at 17:59. Reason: To include link

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th June 2019), Jayke (4th June 2019), Mark (5th June 2019), Valerie Villars (21st July 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    But, I have yet to meet anyone who had one and was willing to talk about it.

Is there really such a thing if no person can stand up and say it happened to them?

They do under torture such as around the Loudon Trials based around some nuns that Father Urban Grandier was supposed to have bewitched according to this document written in his blood:

Colin de Plancy published that in 1826 in a fairly large book about what he thought Satanism was. And so this came from a Catholic scandal of the 1600s.

At the same time, there were pockets of country folk who did not exactly believe in Lucifer but still relied on old pagan ways, based largely around herbal medicine, which may have discussed elementals or other non-Christian sounding things. And so when you take torture, and use what looks like a devil the church invented, and use it to prosecute people like that, you make a mess. These were intolerant times, and it was really Protestant countries such as Germany and Sweden that burned more witches than the Catholics by far.

What I personally know better than the "Luciferians", perhaps, is witches, but not really the kind who show up to covens out of curiosity. I mean the natural born kind. Women who had some kind of psychic capacity and had turned to some kind of wicca to try to figure it out. None were devil worshippers, very peaceful really, and I would say on a personal level much more of an actual motor for peace than what I know of Lucis. I can't say much or everyone will know who I'm talking about, since the main ones I have in mind are in public consciousness, one related to New York City and another who is a song done by household-name musicians, even if I don't particularly like it. So I can pretty much promise you there are people like this. Diabolical? Perhaps, in some opinions, but I don't see it.

The more I think about Lucis, there were some matriarchs of the thing, one being only a few years younger than Alice Bailey, and, again, I can't specifically say, but the husband did hold an office of power at the U. N. from what was probably its early days. Despite this brush with power, the matriarchy would have to be described as a bunch of sweet grandmas. I milled through its library and what surprised me was that it was sanitized not just of Colin de Plancy or anything close to Satanism, but very little wiccan or pagan anything. The whole affair seemed like a Foster Bailey "Restoration of the Mysteries". He was about as interested in re-installing Eleusis into modern Masonry as Alice was about forming the U. N. under the Occult Hierarchy. Both of them are shady and it is hard to see much of the living background of this fairly modern organization. With Alice you get her own Autobiography. Well. Was she shut in or paranoid or something?

A long-standing tactic of the extreme Right has been to say the anti-Christ is Lord Maitreya and indicate Benjamin Creme's version in Nairobi. Same "eye in the triangle" ploy, which is never identified even though we are assured it definitely exists by others whom, like us, have not personally met said eye.

All of them are idiots because whoever intentionally tampers with Maitreya's name gains thousands of lifetimes in Frozen Hells saying "huh, huh" until too much of the body breaks open. Ask my wiccan friend's children about that. She had twin tulkus a thousand times more powerful than me.

Having said that, the point is that almost all of the Bailey disciples I can think of, were basically good-natured people who at most might be willing to admit that Lucifer is not really the devil and although most of the material is pure New Testament Gospel thumping, they would say their God is not the same as the Fundamentalist one or a strict church version. Their problem is they have been given another counterfeit, and so their good natures are relatively weak and watery or about like any generally nice person who isn't powerful or isn't noticed doing anything much. Sort of the nice, clean version of being opiated on garbage.

Alice's problem is that she was given the circus of C. W. Ledbeater to work with. This guy initially blasphemed Maitreya in such a way as that, with little difficulty, we would presume he fabricated into a sort of mystical amusement park for pedophile purposes. If I had to say where "New Age versions" come from, it's specifically this. And basically due to him, now there are hundreds millions following these versions and Bailey and so forth, which of course feeds more ammunition to the Fundamentalist camp. The whole thing is groundless because none of it is right.

There is definitely a kind of initiation for evil, but, I am not sure it connects with Lucifer or Satan or that kind of thing in any way. By discipline alone and especially with too much intellect, one can achieve this. Or if you do a blood ritual you can say "Oh Satan" or not. There definitely are ancient houses of black magic in China, Indonesia, etc., and actually when one of these shamans was given some modern, western "satanic gear", he just thought it was cool. By initiation in this sense, it does not necessarily mean a ritual baptism, but an inner or physiological change giving the adept various powers that can be used to hypnotize or otherwise harm people. This is closer to what the Jesuits do have. Even in the 1800s, one of them was able to learn "shampooing", which if you look up this word, it basically means "massage". In occult sciences however it changes the aura of the hands, and so the Jesuit could carry live coals from a furnace by hand.

Another one of the main reasons I find Jesuit fingerprints on the Bailey material is because they are never mentioned at all. She does however rage many times at Zionists, which may seem a bit contradictory to the United Nations favoritism.

Probably one of the clearest things told me by a Satanist was to reject Christ as the Fixed Cross and to declare themselves as Mutable Cross. In the Bailey Material, you are at least told to go to the Fixed Cross. As far as I can tell, this would be a doctrinal dispute between what I personally know as Satanism and what the Fundamentalists call Luciferianism (Bailey). In case you're wondering, I physically subdued this witch. But that was a very aware and very dedicated statement which may help in understanding what a real devilish black magician does.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (5th June 2019), Hervé (5th June 2019), Jayke (4th June 2019), johnf (4th June 2019), Mark (5th June 2019), Valerie Villars (4th June 2019), Zanshin (22nd July 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Thanks Shaberon. That's an awful lot of information and though I am familiar with most of the things you mention, I am not well versed. I guess everyone has their own way of neutralizing evil intent. The more I read about the manipulation of power and magic, the more I think it's best, for me, to continue on and just be AWARE these things are very real.

To all of you who have contributed thus far, I thank you. It's a disturbing subject but one that needs to be understood.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bluegreen (4th June 2019), Jayke (4th June 2019), johnf (4th June 2019), shaberon (4th June 2019), silvanelf (16th June 2019), Zanshin (22nd July 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I am not well versed.
    That is exactly the thing in the case of Annie Besant and Alice Bailey. Both were very enthusiastic and, I believe, well-intentioned, but neither was trained and so both essentially became mouthpieces for men "who knew it all". Visibly, the first was snowballed by Ledbeater, and, with the second, it is very hard to say, other than "The Tibetan" is definitely not the historical Djwal Kul. Same with the Golden Dawn and most of the Masons and so forth. They grab some scraps and eventually pastiche some very complex ritual degrees. In retrospect, many of us conclude this is also what happened to the churches or religions, except they knew what they were doing. The basic level that a few of us have agreed to on here is that the Western system comes from a degraded Zoroastrian--Manicheanism, wherein the malefic aspect of Saturn has joined with a Caananite tribal vocano deity or Yahweh. A type of deity that reasonably has credit for giving man his Animal Soul, only, and by emphasizing Creation and the world of form, mentally locks or hypnotizes a person into that mode of belief, fear and guilt and what have you. The Divine Soul instead is the product of Venus, not of a tribal deity or a mortal creator, shaper of dust, or breather of life into an animal. This is a major philosophical impasse, none of us accept Creator-worship. The closer it gets to this terrible rock, then it is seen as a third-rate potency, a lesser god, a not so perfect source.

Here again, the actual, historical Saturn was the founder of Latin culture which existed peacefully with their neighbors the Etruscans for 2-300 years, considered a Golden Age. Mythologically, Saturn is the Father of the gods. Jesus never spoke about god but did about Abba (Father) except once during crucifixion he called on Eli (the Sun). We're not supposed to ask why we should trust anyone who decides to write Yahweh over that. However this spent a long time being enforced by lethal threat, boldly proclaimed so, which sounds intentional, narrow-minded, and not particularly friendly.

The Jesuits per se did not start that, but talked their way into all the wealth and power of the institution that did.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (5th June 2019), Hervé (5th June 2019), Mark (5th June 2019), Valerie Villars (4th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    The Divine Soul instead is the product of Venus, not of a tribal deity or a mortal creator, shaper of dust, or breather of life into an animal.
    shaberon, is this something you believe, or are you just summarizing a belief system you read about?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Valerie Villars (7th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    [...]

Lucis Trust was founded by Alice Bailey from the Theosophical society:

https://steemit.com/women/@myrevteam...d-annie-besant
    Quote Bailey founded the Lucis Trust in 1922. It erected a few programs for esoteric education, world goodwill support, magazines and a publishing company. The World Goodwill program was in support of the United Nations. The publishing company founded was “Lucifer Publishing Company” later changed to Lucis Publishing Co. Lusis is a from the same root word as Lucifer meaning light. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Bailey

[...]

You can find the entire plan here: https://www.lucistrust.org/arcane_sc...n_study_course

And we will now gather a summary:

TAKE GOD AND PRAYER OUT OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM [...]
    REDUCE PARENTAL AUTHORITY OVER THE CHILDREN [...]
    DESTROY THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN FAMILY STRUCTURE OR THE TRADITIONAL CHRISTIAN FAMILY STRUCTURE [...]
    IF SEX IS FREE, THEN MAKE ABORTION LEGAL AND MAKE IT EASY [...]
    MAKE DIVORCE EASY AND LEGAL, FREE PEOPLE FROM THE CONCEPT OF MARRIAGE FOR LIFE. MAKE HOMOSEXUALITY AN ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE [...]
    DEBASE ART, MAKE IT RUN MAD [...]
    USE MEDIA TO PROMOTE AND CHANGE MINDSET [...]
    CREATE AN INTERFAITH MOVEMENT [...]
    GET GOVERNMENTS TO MAKE ALL THESE LAW AND GET THE CHURCH TO ENDORSE THESE CHANGES [...]
    That so-called 'summary' is just a fairy tale, because the whole text at Lucis Trust -- Arcane School is entirely different from that 'summary' mentioned above. For example, the text doesn't say anything about abortion or homosexuality. Furthermore the text emphasizes the idea to merge science and spirituality, while the 'summary' above claims that the text is a plan about "take God and prayer out of the education system." It goes on and on.

The author myrevteam tries to take the readers for a ride, that's all.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Jayke (21st July 2019), Valerie Villars (21st July 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    [...]

Lucis Trust was founded by Alice Bailey from the Theosophical society:

Quote Bailey founded the Lucis Trust in 1922. It erected a few programs for esoteric education, world goodwill support, magazines and a publishing company. The World Goodwill program was in support of the United Nations. The publishing company founded was “Lucifer Publishing Company” later changed to Lucis Publishing Co. Lusis is a from the same root word as Lucifer meaning light. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Bailey

[...]

You can find the entire plan here: https://www.lucistrust.org/arcane_sc...n_study_course

And we will now gather a summary:

TAKE GOD AND PRAYER OUT OF THE EDUCATION SYSTEM [...]
    REDUCE PARENTAL AUTHORITY OVER THE CHILDREN [...]
    DESTROY THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN FAMILY STRUCTURE OR THE TRADITIONAL CHRISTIAN FAMILY STRUCTURE [...]
    IF SEX IS FREE, THEN MAKE ABORTION LEGAL AND MAKE IT EASY [...]
    MAKE DIVORCE EASY AND LEGAL, FREE PEOPLE FROM THE CONCEPT OF MARRIAGE FOR LIFE. MAKE HOMOSEXUALITY AN ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE [...]
    DEBASE ART, MAKE IT RUN MAD [...]
    USE MEDIA TO PROMOTE AND CHANGE MINDSET [...]
    CREATE AN INTERFAITH MOVEMENT [...]
    GET GOVERNMENTS TO MAKE ALL THESE LAW AND GET THE CHURCH TO ENDORSE THESE CHANGES [...]
    That so-called 'summary' is just a fairy tale, because the whole text at Lucis Trust -- Arcane School is entirely different from that 'summary' mentioned above. For example, the text doesn't say anything about abortion or homosexuality. Furthermore the text emphasizes the idea to merge science and spirituality, while the 'summary' above claims that the text is a plan about "take God and prayer out of the education system." It goes on and on.

The author myrevteam tries to take the readers for a ride, that's all.
    Did you read myrevteams full article, or just my snipped-for-brevity quotes? There is context missing from the myrev article that didn’t get moved in the cut if you’re just going off the parts I highlighted.

Not that he’s the only one discussing it. I think it was Michael Tsarion who talks about it in more detail, but his podcasts have been behind a paywall after YouTube deleted his free for view channel.

https://unslaved.com/episode-119-the...ael-hoskinson/

Although it might have been American Intelligence Media who also discuss some of the surrounding context...

Personally, I follow the Maxim “By their fruits thy shall be known”, and I really don’t feel as though the people who are involved in the Lucis Trust have our best interests at heart. It’s not as if they’re going to advertise their satanic agenda in broad daylight on their curriculum.

https://www.lucistrust.org/arcane_sc...n_study_course
    There is a couple sections that give me pause for thought though:
    Section 2.I : The New World Religion, and the Universality of Life
    Section 7.VI : Creating Form and Structure for the New World Order

In the context of where the Lucis Trust came from, and its connections to the Fabian society and such, I’m inclined to agree with myrevteams summaries. They do also reference Robert Muller a lot on the Lucis Trust website, the guy behind the world core curriculum i.e. ‘common core’, ‘common purpose’. His teachings sound delightful...

Quote .a curriculum and an educational system must encompass and apply a vast range of processes. These processes extend from the central ideas of transfor- mational education and include all realms of human experience – thus balancing the education of the “heart” and the education of the mind. As this balance is achieved, both individually and collectively, greater harmony in humanity’s basic relationships can be brought about – leading to true world peace and opportuni- ties for planetary transformation.
    Robert Muller School, Introduction, The Robert Muller School World Core Curriculum Journal, Vol. I

The ‘learning process’ must be permeated with joy, fun and achievement which the child can feel and know. For the adult it must be one of persistent firmness coupled closely with loving gentleness because this process is the pattern which the child will use as a basis for all future life experience. As he uses this basis in establishing ordered activity, love, patience and understanding, the child gains a sensitivity to right global relationships and is prepared to adjust possibili- ties as he moves forward, contributing his past to the miracle of life.
    Robert Muller School, Resource Catalo
    What’s the end goal of his ‘common core’ and ‘common purpose’ agendas?

Last edited by Jayke; 21st July 2019 at 14:18.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Valerie Villars (21st July 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

In my heart of hearts I was really hoping someone would come on the thread and say "I had a Luciferian initiation and here's what I experienced....." etc. I've heard the term so much in the last five years and still no one has ever definitively said what experiencing one has been like for them.

There is no judgement involved in whatever one's experience is. But, I have yet to meet anyone who had one and was willing to talk about it.

Is there really such a thing if no person can stand up and say it happened to them?

Reading Morals and Dogma was very confusing for me because although I understood the concepts very well, and was genuinely in synch with many of the ideas about personal and social responsibility, reading about Lucifer the Light Bringer was all mixed up with the dogma I had been taught being bought up Catholic.

Then, too, there were all the symbols in the book, which was a very new concept to me.
    I found this general description of the beliefs of those that adhere to the Luciferian doctrine from wikipedia;

Quote Though associated with Satanism, a philosophy based on the Christian interpretation of the fallen angel, Luciferianism differs in that it does not revere merely the devil figure or Satan but the broader figure of Lucifer, an entity representing various interpretations of "the morning star" as understood by ancient cultures such as the Greeks and Egyptians.[26] In this context, Lucifer is a symbol of enlightenment,[27] independence, and human progression and is often used interchangeably with similar figures from ancient beliefs, such as the Greek titan Prometheus or the Jewish Talmudic figure Lilith.

Luciferians generally support the protection of the natural world. Both the arts and sciences are crucial to human development and thus both are cherished. Luciferians think that humans should be focused on this life and how to make the most of it every single day. The ability to recognize both good and evil, to accept that all actions have both positive and negative consequences, and to actively influence one's environment is a key factor.

The Luciferian philosophy in recent years has been defined in a collective foundation, known as the "11 Luciferian Points of Power",[28] authored by Michael W. Ford. The basis of Luciferian philosophy cultivates and encourages individuality, self-determined choices based on strategic application and continually seeking to enhance the Will via overcoming challenges. Luciferianism is philosophically practiced with the continual cycle and process known as Liberation, Illumination and Apotheosis.

For Luciferians, enlightenment is the ultimate goal. The basic Luciferian principles highlight truth and freedom of will, worshipping the inner self and one's ultimate potential. Traditional dogma is shunned as a basis for morality on the grounds that humans should not need deities or fear of eternal punishment to distinguish right from wrong and to do good. All ideas should be tested before being accepted, and even then one should remain skeptical because knowledge and understanding are fluid. Regardless of whether Lucifer is conceived of as a deity or as a mere archetype, he is a representation of ultimate knowledge and exploration as well as humanity's savior and a champion for continuing personal growth

I can't say that I don't agree with much of what is said here. The whole thing is really confusing to me. What I have observed is that we are living in a culture that has turned everything around. What was considered good is now considered bad. Institutions that represented advancement of humans are now being used destructively. How much has organized religion altered spiritual writings for their own ends? I really am confused about the whole thing. What I do know is that the one they call God or Yehweh in the old testament of the Bible seems very evil to me, he always has, even as a small child. I never could figure out how Jesus and Yehweh fit together cohesively.

The best that I have come up with is to try to maintain my physical, mental and spiritual sides to the best of my ability and to rely on my own inner voice and intuition. It's not always easy, but it seems to be the best way.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Jayke (21st July 2019), silvanelf (21st July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2019), Valerie Villars (21st July 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Yes, peterpam, I feel the same way you do. Confused. It has taken me about five years to get round back to the point you made above, which is the best I can do is be balanced physically, mentally and spiritually.

The reason I asked about what exactly a Luciferian initiation was that I got versions of all different spiritual knowledge during my awakening. I seemed to have understanding of all different spiritual teachings, both good and bad and that was very confusing to me. It seems that having read a great deal about all types of spiritual things, I was afforded knowledge of all of them without answers.

The one beautiful part of my experience did have to do with Gnostic and Christ teachings. Those understandings were undeniably ecstatic and beautiful, while some other parts were frightening.

All in all very confusing.

Thanks to all who have far contributed to this thread. All the responses have been heartfelt, thoughtful and filled with wisdom.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Pam (21st July 2019), Soda (4th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Did you read myrevteams full article, or just my snipped-for-brevity quotes? There is context missing from the myrev article that didn’t get moved in the cut if you’re just going off the parts I highlighted.
    I've read the whole article. You can twist that article however you want, but the Lucis Trust articles don't say anything at all about homosexuality, abortion or 'destroying the family structure'. How do I know? I used a full-text search for a number of relevant words over all these articles.

Quote taken from myrevteam's article -- here about Annie Besant:
    Quote By 1877 she would affiliate with numerous secular organizations and befriend Charles Bradlaugh. The two would be arrested for publishing a book on birth control by the American Charles Knowlton.

Now what? According to myrevteam, promoting a book on contraception indicates a Luciferian agenda? I guess myrevteam belongs to these fundamentalist Christians.

Personally, I follow the Maxim “By their fruits thy shall be known”, and I really don’t feel as though the people who are involved in the Lucis Trust have our best interests at heart. It’s not as if they’re going to advertise their satanic agenda in broad daylight on their curriculum.
    "It’s not as if they’re going to advertise their satanic agenda in broad daylight on their curriculum." -- But if they don't say so, how do you know about their 'satanic agenda'? Can you read their minds? Or do you rely on other people's claims? Your maxim looks more like "By other people's propaganda thy shall be known."

In the context of where the Lucis Trust came from, and its connections to the Fabian society and such, I’m inclined to agree with myrevteams summaries. They do also reference Robert Muller a lot on the Lucis Trust website, the guy behind the world core curriculum i.e. ‘common core’, ‘common purpose’. His teachings sound delightful...
    Nice try.

The World Core Curriculum created by Robert Muller has nothing to do with the Common Core State Standards Initiative created by the US government under Obama in 2010.

Quote Robert Muller created a "World Core Curriculum"[6] that earned him the UNESCO Prize for Peace Education in 1989.[7] The "World Core Curriculum" helped inspire the growing Global Education movement. More than 30 Robert Muller schools were founded throughout the world, including LIFE School in Panajachel, Guatemala, from which students have gone on to pursue degrees in International Affairs.

He was the recipient of multiple awards and honors, including the Albert Schweitzer International Prize for the Humanities[8][9] and the Eleanor Roosevelt Man of Vision Award.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Muller

Quote The Common Core State Standards Initiative is an educational initiative from 2010 that details what K–12 students throughout the United States should know in English language arts and mathematics at the conclusion of each school grade. The initiative is sponsored by the National Governors Association (NGA) and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) and seeks to establish consistent educational standards across the states as well as ensure that students graduating from high school are prepared to enter credit-bearing courses at two- or four-year college programs or to enter the workforce.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comm...rds_Initiative

32. The Following User Says Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Valerie Villars (21st July 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Feel free to send your kids their if you like SilvanElf. I tend to stay away from anyone who promotes globalism and new world order values myself. Like Putin recently said, all these globalist projects are ‘Dead on Arrival’ anyway, so their influence is only going to diminish over the next couple of decades.
    Last edited by Jayke; 21st July 2019 at 20:15.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

RogeRio (22nd July 2019), Valerie Villars (21st July 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Dear Valerie,

As far as I know, this kind of initiation its a secret, and no one initiated can talk about out of the inner group.

i think, " jonhf " (above) make a good aproach, because where there are religions and cults with their Dogmas and Doctrines, there are brainwasher, unconditional blind faith, total submission and loyalty to superiors by members.

By that way they previously requires pledge to their worship. For example, think about a catholic priest that is pedophile or homosexual at nigth, but at daylight he swears that he vowed chastity.

The use of Lucifer name, may be because it symbolizes the evil on our collective unconscious, and so, take care about what you want to get

Of course, there are several good (universal) concepts in Moral and Dogmas, but how much are really followed and practiced whithout distortions ?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Jayke (22nd July 2019), petra (1st August 2019), silvanelf (22nd July 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd July 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I am curious as to just what exactly a Luciferian initiation is.
    In reference to this pic in your Original Post it may make sense to ask what exactly a Moloch initiation is, because the reference to Lucifer is somewhat misleading.

Bohemian Grove: The Secret Society Summer Camp

image source: https://www.messynessychic.com/2016/...y-summer-camp/

It is beyond any doubt that the secret ceremony there is a kind of pagan ritual. Furthermore the owl statue and the importance of a fire ritual indicate that the statue symbolizes the ancient god Moloch (or Molech).

Quote Performed after dark in front of the members, a small boat crosses the lake towards a group of dark, hooded figures waiting at the owl statue with a High Priest who receives a human effigy from the ferryman, places it at the foot of the shrine, and sets it on fire.
    https://www.messynessychic.com/2016/...y-summer-camp/

It seems that this ancient pagan religion is very much alive even in these times.

Quote The oldest mention of a horned deity starts with Nimrod, El, and Moloch. These somewhat-interchangeable deities were thought to be depicted as either a single or double horned-god who was worshipped in the Bronze Ages of Mesopotamian culture. He was one of multiple gods in these ancient Pagan cultures that we see the Canaanites, Sumerians, Phoenicians, Assyrians, and Babylonians devoting much energy and bloodshed.

They were worshipping this deity to the point of sacrificing their own children (although some argue there is no definitive evidence of this, while others claim a counter-conspiracy cover-up of the disturbing practice). These ancient cultures believed that sacrificing their infants would appease the deity and they would in return have financial blessings, more fertility, good fortunes, or any other type of prayer worthy gift. This form of idolatry is what influenced much of the teachings of the Bible (about having false idols and such).
    https://illuminatiwatcher.com/decodi...h-horns-satan/

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Jayke (22nd July 2019), petra (1st August 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd July 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    Dear Valerie,

As far as I know, this kind of initiation its a secret, and no one initiated can talk about out of the inner group.

i think, " jonhf " (above) make a good aproach, because where there are religions and cults with their Dogmas and Doctrines, there are brainwasher, unconditional blind faith, total submission and loyalty to superiors by members.

By that way they previously requires pledge to their worship. For example, think about a catholic priest that is pedophile or homosexual at nigth, but at daylight he swears that he vowed chastity.

The use of Lucifer name, may be because it symbolizes the evil on our collective unconscious, and so, take care about what you want to get

Of course, there are several good (universal) concepts in Moral and Dogmas, but how much are really followed and practiced whithout distortions ?
    rogparan, it's nice to meet you. Thanks for posting.

I don't like secrets. There were some really strange things that happened to me and rather than live in fear, I talk about them. Someone or some thing was trying to scare me. I call it black magic and I guess it was. They really did come after me hard.

Glad I skated out of that one! It was close! But, as they say, no cigar.

Nice to see you on the forum.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Cara (23rd July 2019), Franny (1st August 2019), Hervé (23rd July 2019), Jayke (23rd July 2019), petra (1st August 2019), RogeRio (23rd July 2019), silvanelf (22nd July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast