Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: What exactly is a 'Luciferian Initiation?'

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,482 times in 1,331 posts

Default Re: What exactly is a 'Luciferian Initiation?'

An author who explores some of these topics is Jasun Horsley (https://auticulture.com/). His website, books and podcasts are careful, thoughtful explorations of difficult and sometimes hidden topics. His candour about his own experiences is extraordinary.

A place to start might be with this article:
    What You Should Know about Organized (“Satanic”) Ritual Abuse
    https://auticulture.com/blog/2018/10...-ritual-abuse/

But there is much more on his website. I recommend his podcasts for their very real, personal engagement.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Hervé (23rd July 2019), Inaiá (5th August 2019), Jayke (23rd July 2019), petra (1st August 2019), RogeRio (24th July 2019), silvanelf (23rd July 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)

I don't like secrets. There were some really strange things that happened to me and rather than live in fear, I talk about them. Someone or some thing was trying to scare me. I call it black magic and I guess it was. They really did come after me hard.
    Pleasure to meet you too, Valerie

Going on, massive waves of negativity are surrounding everyone & everywhere, and so, each one need to be internally defensive, because they are too very persuasive, for not to say seductive.

If you dont like secrets, I risky to tell you one that may be the most important for secret societies - Betrayal . Regards the common sex example of the priests, wich betrayal their vows of chastity, while the church ignore the betrayal.

Anyway, where there are much secrets, there are betrayal of principles, and I say you be careful for don't flirt too much with potencial sources of this negative corruption. If you look at that way, its not difficult to understand why some power cults are secretive.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 24th July 2019 at 12:35.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Cara (24th July 2019), Franny (1st August 2019), petra (1st August 2019), Valerie Villars (24th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Lucifer is the light bearer, (think Statue of LIberty) and was cast out of heaven. He took 1/3rd of heaven with him when he left and they remade themselves in a new image not of the one in heaven but in their own image as they created. The Luciferian Initiation is simply a remaking of yourself in a new image (the bridge as referred to in Q posts) and this was the entire idea of earth and Lucifer coming here to change the earth in to that which he wanted to see not that which God wanted that made it. Lucifer is the light of the world and so is Jesus the light of the world. Two sides of the same coin! One can't exist without the other.
    Thanks for this nice short summary! I especially like how this implies Jesus and Lucifer are like brothers, because that's my line of thinking also.
    I imagine the coin you speak of says "In God We Trust" on it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Valerie Villars (1st August 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,034 times in 4,061 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    The Divine Soul instead is the product of Venus, not of a tribal deity or a mortal creator, shaper of dust, or breather of life into an animal.
    shaberon, is this something you believe, or are you just summarizing a belief system you read about?
    I don't believe anything.

All the language I use is intended to go back to "original meaning", and use the terms as they often mean a type of experience or psychological state.

So "Venus is the goddess of love" is useless Hallmark greeting card rubbish.

Venus, defined as Formless, is talking about something real. I, personally, have experienced "Formless Soul" and "Animal Soul", and as such, it is plain to see how most Orthodox religion is based on the latter and obscures the former.

Similarly, George Bush sitting in front of Moloch while actors parade in costumes is not "taking an initiation". They might call it that or think that, and be wrong, as they pretty much always are.

I was unable to get anything by pursuing Lucis Trust as hard as I could for several years, but, in the original sense, there definitely is a Venusian initiation which I am nowhere near qualified for. I may spend the rest of my life "preparing". To my knowledge, there is no such thing west of Dehra Dun. I cannot say much because it is really self-secret, more subtle than the subtle, inaccessible to a person who has not trained properly for a long time. But all we are talking about is how the mind and body works, which is simply expressed as Venus, Mars, and so forth. Because this is an actual process which I know from experience to be real, there is no belief, it is an attempt to find language to describe it, which is next to impossible in English.

I am empty-handed trying to find the devil either from Satanists or Lucis, but whatever I am trying to discuss in mystical terms is more real than the solid state of matter, put it that way.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Valerie Villars (2nd August 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

The Alice Baily Agenda is to destroy this country and all others foolish enough to let it happen. The Rockefellers own the United Nations building and land upon which it stands. They are seemingly behind all the rotten agendas, together, which are leading to the destruction of the human race. Perhaps they have spent too much time in front of the "Thing" which exerts frequency mind control. My guess is it came from those Aliens on the Moon. If we continue to allow these reprobates to manipulate laws and practices, we will all be in Sodom and Gomorrah shortly, which was so vile that the Anunnaki had to NUKE IT!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

shaberon (3rd August 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Lucifer is the light bearer, (think Statue of LIberty) and was cast out of heaven. He took 1/3rd of heaven with him when he left and they remade themselves in a new image not of the one in heaven but in their own image as they created. The Luciferian Initiation is simply a remaking of yourself in a new image (the bridge as referred to in Q posts) and this was the entire idea of earth and Lucifer coming here to change the earth in to that which he wanted to see not that which God wanted that made it. Lucifer is the light of the world and so is Jesus the light of the world. Two sides of the same coin! One can't exist without the other.
    Thanks for this nice short summary! I especially like how this implies Jesus and Lucifer are like brothers, because that's my line of thinking also.
    I imagine the coin you speak of says "In God We Trust" on it
    Lucifer was only mentioned once in the Bible: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning.” Isaiah xiv. 12. Any connection between Lucifer and Satan is purely invention, for religious control.

Could Lucifer be a star system that declared independence from a confederation?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

petra (2nd August 2019), shaberon (3rd August 2019), Soda (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Could Lucifer be a star system that declared independence from a confederation?
    I think that's possible, or maybe an actual star. In my mind, Lucifer is the "smartest angel" but he still doesn't know everything.

I've thought something similar before, but in a more childish way, as if Lucifer was a little child.

Lucifer: Dad.... can I have my own universe?
    God: No, you absolutely cannot! Quit asking.
    Lucifer: Nag nag nag
    God: Fine, if you think you can do it... (should be amusing)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

shaberon (3rd August 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    The Alice Baily Agenda is to destroy this country and all others foolish enough to let it happen. The Rockefellers own the United Nations building and land upon which it stands. They are seemingly behind all the rotten agendas, together, which are leading to the destruction of the human race.
    That is closer to what I found in it. If you follow her material to its conclusion, the goal is the return of Jesus as Pope.

I believe this is in tandem with "Intelligence agencies" or a ploy to control and vampirize the U. S. on behalf of Britain.

She is in the same time historically as what appears to be the European Synarchist merger with British Fabians. According to Huxley, the main "Plan" was set in 1931, which was for Germany to re-arm and destroy the Soviet Union. But while they were deployed, Britain and France were going to destroy Germany, and install it into their plot of global domination with New York. This is different because throughout most of history, there was a bitter feud between the Catholics and Venetians, which resolved itself in London somehow. From that point, these plotters were no longer German or French people, there was no kind of division between people in that league.

While I was with Lucis, I had a Jewish professor who told us to choose our own topic for a paper, and I did "inter-war" Germany since it made no sense how it went from emergency conditions to a brand-new war machine. Ironically, I guess the report was on the real forces that Alice calls her hierarchy. That is how blind it makes you. In the final analysis, I can find about ten major and forty significant points about her that do not work. Here is one of the most suspicious. Alice makes frequent diatribes against greedy cartels and especially Zionists. There is no shortage of very aware social concern. However, she never mentions the Jesuits a single time in thousands of pages, at least nineteen books. That is their fingerprint. And it is completely ignorant with respect to the Mahatmas who made a clear warning about them, as did Marquis de LaFayette. They did have some influence to some Egyptian rite Carbonari lodges that were against English dominance, including Garibaldi and in Greece. Resistance is very old and it is still around.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Agape (3rd August 2019), Cara (3rd August 2019), Franny (4th August 2019), Hervé (3rd August 2019), RogeRio (3rd August 2019), Soda (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,355 times in 4,613 posts

If there’s an answer to the original question I can only think and offer a metaphor.

I think it’s one of the scariest things that can happen to anyone in their lifetime( therefor do not give your consent to random offers for solutions).

The Luciferian initiation( each of us could have experienced couple of them in our life anyway) happens out of order.

Lucifer in this case could be compared to random shooting star or more likely a random asteroid unplannedly hitting the Planet.

It’s the rogue force roaming this Universe.

Somewhere deep inside us I feel we have a sense of higher order, an order and balance and harmony, the same way we have a sense of beauty.
    We may know what the plan is or not but we can sense whether we resonate with it or not, whether we fit in or not, move forwards or stagnate.

Being in harmony with the Universe offers a comfort zone to the soul and even if there’s hard work and struggle on many levels we live from the Universe itself and by its resonant vibration.

What happens or happened to the energy that is so vastly unpredictable at the first place/time ?
    Do we know it? Perhaps it transpired from another Universe...

Perhaps it’s been here so long that it’s traversing vast distances of space and breaking to different space time parties.

On many subtle levels of live energy it seems to induce random behaviours and actions out of order. Perhaps one possible phenomenon behind many revolutions and social unrest.

On personal level the same energy may well manifest as perfect random offer and new way to go, away from all you’ve been taught. It offers a discovery perhaps and new ways you’ve never really thought of.

It looks many ways smarter than you are( even if that’s not true). Most importantly, your skills will be required later to get off its pathway.
    If you’re still here you’ve made it😀❤️

What happens to the initiated is painful : you’re being thrown out of the Universal order and state of harmony to a random choice.
    It violates all your physical and mental energy and everything you were and are, finding yourself at unknown place, somebodies else’s timeline, more likely someone’s cloths as well.

To understand who or what caused it is really difficult, for starters but ...

using your intuition and sense of Universal order again

you can return and find yourself a chair

It’s probably the best and the worst ride you’ve ever got in this life or at least for a time being. The risks are high that some fall in love with the speed and thrill,
    wait, take some more initiations ..
    till the energy like wild horse gets rid of the rider in painful and untimely manner laughing to itself all around.

It’s a very real energy and we are not too far from describing it in terms of cosmology and physics as a wandering remnant of an older Universe but
    its crude impact is disturbing to the harmonious frequencies of creation and dissolution.

Acknowledge it, remember about it, don’t fear it. It may come back again but always in new form and more to those asking for it.

Therefor...do not take random options, offers and initiations. If one of them is the right wrong Luciferian one you would not be you, here, for long.

May all find their place remembering who they are

🙏🌟🙏

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Franny (4th August 2019), RogeRio (3rd August 2019), sunflower (3rd August 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Agape, your explanation resonated with me on a deep, intuitive level. It's a ride I would NEVER recommend anyone seek. However, sometimes it seeks you, particularly when you, without understanding that you actually did this, stick your head outside the normal boundaries of the world.

When you do escape, many things come looking for you. Things you can't even imagine until you experience them.

Thank you so much for your explanation and all others who have contributed to this thread.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Agape (3rd August 2019), Franny (4th August 2019), RogeRio (3rd August 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Yes i guess it is nearly impossible to explain without having the precise sort of experience and I agree with you,
    it sometimes seems to seek the lightest, most vulnerable entities in process of learning or preparing work of greater affluence.

Energy seeps through the grid at places of least resistance.

It’s when we are opened to learn, nearly placid and humbled by life already and the least likely candidate for ways of evil.

So if I’m looking at it logically it’s not more mysterious law of physics than resistance. It’s only by developing resistance and sufficient amount of psychic strength that the rogue force does not get through.

If I’m to give real small but sanitised example of the above I’m reminded of little event that happened to me long ago, when I was about 9 years old.
    I’ve related it once at this forum somewhere but it would take long to find since it’s not really important one.

Started like that ...my mum, 36 that time ( oh so old and wise in my eyes, those memories always make me smile) was bunch of nerves after divorce, so much involved I don’t like mentioning it but ended up as single mom with kid(me).
    It was a curse and a blessing but I’m sure she felt very troubled by the responsibility etc. In short she was so upset with me for every little thing it was unbearable at times to be at home but let’s skip the whole topic.
    She calmed herself by smoking at that time( stopped about 3 years later) and we sort of both hated it. I knew she tried not to smoke but if I upset her she would.
    So there was a blame game involved - of course if you ask about the true source of upsets it wasn’t me but my father but being the only daughter was already a guilt 😆

Say this happened on Sunday since stores were closed and mum ordered me to bring her pack of cigarettes from pub on corner where I hated to go,
    for the bad smell itself and something she would not do at any other times.

She was extremely protective of me and little kids and cigarettes had nothing to do together, in our worldview.
    Besides that I was quite allergic to the smoke so she would smoke out of window anyway

She gave me a blue note that wasn’t too big and guess what happened next, the least probable thing has happened. As I walked out to the street, holding it quite carefully , wind blew from somewhere behind and blew the note out of my hand.
    I went after it immediately but could never find it.
    It may have slipped to a manhole or something like that but in quiet, cleaned and orderly street we lived I don’t know to this day where it’s gone.

What followed was a catastrophe, personally

Scene one : walking back to the door, explaining what has happened, mum does not trust me a word and firmly demands I stop lying and bring the note back. Threatens me more punishment if I don’t do it.

Scene two: I return to the street searching for the dam note for an hour.

Can’t find it ..

Scene three: running to friends house( of my age) explaining what has happened, of course the other girl does understand it but likewise has no pocket money so we together break her big brothers saving box( can’t be put together again since it’s ceramic but full of little coins), count the pennies quickly and, well I go back to mum and give her those claiming the pub changed the note.

Problem number 3... the pub would not have mums favourite cigarettes.

Scene 4: mum gets angry as hell suspecting I lie to her about something big ..
    so badly I ran away and around for hours,
    returning late in the evening.
    In the meantime, the girls parents are back, find out we broke the box, and go to complain to my mother. Of course. I hear it all from distance.

Situation looks nearly unexplainable so why even try.

Of course it all had wrong consequences and I suffered psychically till it all could be explained but brining mum to justice took much longer time.

The point has nothing to do with mum of course. The point is about the Universe not being at your right side when you need it and deserve its protection the most.

It’s almost impossible to explain “what happened in facility A” after it’s burned down together with whole project, bunch of people and evidence.

But to whomever something like this once happens they will know.

Still in odd space-time myself due to what happened in last decade. But back to myself as well for whatever it matters,
    sending you hug and love to the greater Space

🙏❤️🙏

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Franny (4th August 2019), RogeRio (3rd August 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

If there’s an answer to the original question I can only think and offer a metaphor.

... . ...

What happens to the initiated is painful : you’re being thrown out of the Universal order and state of harmony to a random choice.

It violates all your physical and mental energy and everything you were and are, finding yourself at unknown place, somebodies else’s timeline, more likely someone’s cloths as well.

To understand who or what caused it is really difficult, for starters but ... using your intuition and sense of Universal order again you can return and find yourself a chair.
    Firstly, I tried to show the secrets "are secret" because they are not good things, which can be knowed by others whithout a instantaneous feelings / thinkings of rejection, repulsion or reprovation, and so, only who are compromised with the cults are allowed to know about.

Next step, I revealed that " betrayal " its an important secret, and I think the post from Agape (partially quoted) means the same, because The Violation of everything you were and are, its not only a self treason, but also a Life Treason, a Nature Treason.

This apparently personal and isolated treason ressonates much far then a simple person can imagine, in terms of Distort the Universe Harmony (frequencies), which ultimately creates and sustains all life forms.

Then, the betrayal as I said before, indeed, Its also a metaphor, that means a treason of fundamental Principles.

Today, I often refer to these issues calling them " Distortions ", that can be physical, psych, mental, consciential, etc, understanding that Distortions is a kind of plague, that must be avoided and healed, for those don't want to live in a precarious sick state.

The way I learned to do something good against Distortions, is knowing ourselves, our living bodies (physical, psych, mental, consciential, etc) as better as possible to us, and looking for this another wise metaphor very seriously -- The Body Knows !
    Last edited by RogeRio; 3rd August 2019 at 23:51. Reason: bad english

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Agape (4th August 2019), Franny (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

The body DOES know rogparan. Do you keep changing your avatar? It's a bit disorienting.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

RogeRio (4th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

So, equally, couldn't the primordial forces of beauty, truth, wisdom, justice, mercy, etc. also equally find the path of least resistance, out of order? I think so. It's just confusing as to how the darkness finds its way in, when they weren't summoned or welcomed.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Agape (4th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

So, equally, couldn't the primordial forces of beauty, truth, wisdom, justice, mercy, etc. also equally find the path of least resistance, out of order? I think so. It's just confusing as to how the darkness finds its way in, when they weren't summoned or welcomed.
    I’m sure they can Valerie, yes we do find a way out of every such situation in twofold manner. Learning the path of least resistance is extremely important when facing brute, crude force or treatment that we can not fight, actually.

There are many instances of people who survived various prisons, prison camps and captivity in general where you can’t fight back in any manner least you die.
    Or say, people being sanctioned to psychiatric units for some obscure social reason, ending up mistreated and unheard.
    The sooner you understand you have no chance to win but start coping( or pretend to) with your capturers, admit some mistakes, put your head down, there’s at least 50:50 chance you will eventually get out alive.

Fighting back against “pure evil” does not help, the force only turns around and hits the victim with revenue.

Some friends of mine told me they would “always fight back” because it’s the nature’s healthy law. Personally, I know very little about fighting or distributing punches.
    It’s not in my “healthy nature” and it mostly, hurts.

Developing resistance and protection against uncommon threats is more important once we are free, for all of us I believe.
    Finding safe friends, safe net of people is not easy but it works.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

silvanelf (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (4th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

I sincerely think, this thread is surrendering good developments. I learned here (from Agape) warn about the metaphorical way to explain somethings, because I often use metaphors, but usually not warn about.

Fighting back against “pure evil” does not help, the force only turns around and hits the victim with revenue.
    one wise hint - Don't Fight with Dragons, because you need to be one before can do it.

This means - you have to go down evolutionarily, and in doing so, you probably will fall into a trap, where the agressive enemies are masters of domination by force. This a kind of step-back, or a self-sacrifice made by ethical warriors to protect their cosmic brothers & families. You can think this can be seen a micro-cosmic fall of angel.

I'm telling this, because (I suspect) I'm one, now trying to escape from the entrapment (using wise and inteligence)

Some friends of mine told me they would “always fight back” because it’s the nature’s healthy law. Personally, I know very little about fighting or distributing punches. It’s not in my “healthy nature” and it mostly, hurts.
    Sure, its a healthy law, but restricted to the environment where the law of the fittest is in force. What you friends told, also can be seen as something about enforce respect or set boundaries.

Developing resistance and protection against uncommon threats is more important once we are free, for all of us I believe.
    Finding safe friends, safe net of people is not easy but it works.
    Sure, cosmoethic egregores works like protective bubbles, or protective layers, built collectively, using " Thought Forms " like the famous three Musketeers bond " One for All and All for One " --- It Works !

Related to this egregores, you can include some new (ethics) alliance improvements by another usefull Thought Form paradigm, that is -- The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 4th August 2019 at 18:06. Reason: bad english

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Agape (4th August 2019), silvanelf (5th August 2019), Valerie Villars (4th August 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Requires total banishment or a real Circle of Protection and a good Kila.

I see some sensitive issues about what we can or cannot fight.

"Do not put the load of a dzo on a bullock." - Tibetan proverb

We may have to fight something, and if it "brings us down to its level", that means Mara or the forces of death are rising in us.

One of my antecedents was captured by the Chinese around World War Two. The Chinese have developed cruelty into an art form for millenia, and what they decided to use in this case was a cage with a starving tiger. What happened was, Sasaki Sensei sat in this cage for several minutes, perfectly calm. Eventually, the tiger pounced, and when it did, he buried his fist down its throat and killed it. No anger or cruelty on his part means no karma.

When challenged by crude, brutal force, if a single base or fearful thought arises, one should try to escape. That's "not being ready for the battle". If one can maintain pristine clarity, then, like Krishna and Arjuna, you may slaughter an entire generation. The battle of good vs. evil is one subject of the epic Mahabarata, on objective and subjective planes, an Armageddon that already happened a long time ago.

As evil tendencies within us, they can definitely be overcome, and, as any type of being, they can be converted. That is what the Kila would do. If I were to, for instance, perceive a nasty ghost that would not go away, this is not a knife that will kill it, the Kila is a peg that pins it in place until it repents. Aside from a drastic situation that might force killing, the mentality is to never do this, but more to paralyze the enemy and make it change.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Agape (4th August 2019), RogeRio (4th August 2019), silvanelf (5th August 2019), Valerie Villars (4th August 2019)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

This world has its ways that will outlast us ...

Thinking of El Paso and crowd upheaval on the planet at the moment. Thoughts connecting all of us. The intuitive impasse of why we gathered here and now, joining our hands in the circle of minds and light bodies.

People will fight each other for long yet ?

Just being rhetorical, please forgive me 🙏 just another sleepless night here.

The tendency towards aggression is inborn though it can be cultivated, trained, expanded on as you know.
    There are Beings of Peace and there are Warriors. It’s two different classes of entities to start with.
    With 8 billion people in the mix, it’s difficult to find either “pure warriors” with character or pure “peacenicks”.

There’s LOTS of violence shared, passed among humans every moment of their lives.

But it’s not automatically true for everybody!

Think it’s lame ? No. Return to your scriptures, for starters or if you wish anyway.

Abstinence from violence, called also ahimsa in Sanskrit is the foremost of all practice.

Think you can “kill the tiger” by bare hand? Good enough, cheers, not everyone can do that. But if you’re so good can’t you make friends with the tiger instead ?

😀

There’s a difference between being lame and dumb and abiding in non violence by principle.

It’s similar difference as between one on vegetarian diet( because it’s fashionable or perhaps they are ill) and abstaining from eating other people’s flesh.

No I don’t mean to change your diet I can’t. There’s a predisposition to it in our genes.

You may try to do it “the other way around” and see which one works for YOU, actually.

Not fighting is the highest form of fighting, in fact. If you abide in meditative equipoise your mind power stays intact. You take nothing give nothing.
    Your opponent or attacker can break their neck in empty Space.

If you are compassionate and benevolent entity you sit through it and watch it does not happen to them.

You take no victim by principle. The victory is victory of all so is defeat.

It requires the same amount of training to resist hurting others but thus we develop resistance. We have seen many people dying on this planet already.
    No day or night are worth to spend in argument or death activity. There’s plenty of it out there. We live surrounded by this dangerous world so preserve your peace.

Not because it’s easy ...but because it’s hard

🙏

I once read in a travel book but it was real story of researchers camping in the jungle being harassed by hungry tiger mama every night or so, finally they got tired of the watch so went for advice to the local guide who told them to spread sheets of (used) toilet paper around the camp and it worked on instant. Visiting tigers just groaned and backed off to the night jungle disappointedly
    They later inquired “why” would such a simple stupid method work, actually?
    The guide explained tigers feel so badly offended by the stench of human feces that they lose respect for their “food”.
    Last edited by Agape; 4th August 2019 at 22:12.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

RogeRio (4th August 2019), silvanelf (5th August 2019), Valerie Villars (4th August 2019)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

This world has its ways that will outlast us ...
    I see here a very refined coletive unconscious connection, which I registered in the forum half week ago, in another discussion about next Jupiter-Saturn conjunction that will happen final next year (2020)

I'm not kidding, see yourself ..

the 1st degree of Aquarius means as follows:

" the inherent power of all great human works to resist for a period longer than the lifetime of those who perform it."

The originality of the expression here without distortion of the interpretation of meaning is splendid and reverential.

could be here, some magic in the air, Is not it ?
    (now I'm kidding)
    Last edited by RogeRio; 5th August 2019 at 04:48.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Valerie Villars (5th August 2019)

39. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Maybe off topic, but I thought this would fit nicely here https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=299036 As a heads up, it's a vulgar read.

It's about the Hand of Death cult. I'm not sure if the reports are real, but I've been to the Everglades at night on an airboat and it's easily possible. Sorry for the short (and shoddy) description but it's a late night and have had trouble sleeping lately. I would've made a separate thread for it but again, sleepy and too much to type.
    Last edited by Strat; 6th August 2019 at 06:06.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Valerie Villars (6th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3