+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: "Unidentified" - the TTSA series

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default "Unidentified" - the TTSA series

We have all seen of recent the UFO topic covered extensively by the MSM. The question is, why now, and what are they up to?
    I will watch, while remembering the alleged Werner Von Braun warning of a FAKE ALIEN INVASION card to be played as the final card .

https://rogueplanet.tv/80128/unident...pisode-review/

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2019), DeDukshyn (30th May 2019), Intranuclear (30th May 2019), Ivanhoe (30th May 2019), Satori (30th May 2019), toppy (31st May 2019), Tyy1907 (31st May 2019), Valerie Villars (30th May 2019), waree (30th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Default Re: "Unidentified" - the TTSA series

Alien invasion is certainly likely since after all, humans for hundreds of thousands of years have and still invade into territories that they can.
    They tried the one world government but they can't even unite Europe, meanwhile some states in US and Canada want to secede. Oh then there was this humongous thing called the Soviet Union.
    So why not alien invasion to try to bring people closer?
    Since nearly 100% of UFO related information has been classified, how can anyone really trust "aliens", and those who do be be called naive or worse, stupid.

Politics has absolutely nothing to do with reality and reality is infinitely unimaginable, so the question is, what would you do to unite people of earth?

Jesus tried love and look how well that turned out.

The global economic card was tried and that has for the most part created some sort of stability, but the US has lost its edge and has mostly the superior weapons to keep others at bay and threaten immediate global economic collapse.

So here is how I see things:
    --------------------------------
    1. All aliens are benign and friendly and they are here to benefit and enlighten humanity ------ FAT CHANCE ----- ZERO % probability
    2. All aliens are hostile and are here to enslave or conquer or modify humanity to suit their needs -------- ZERO % probability
    3. All aliens here are at worst FAR more advanced than humans and benevolent or malevolent is meaningless, because any introduction of their technology into the economies is at best destabilizing ----------- 100% probability

Given that option 3 is the most likely, is it even slightly surprising that ALL nations and ALL big business will want exclusive access to these technologies.
    So, given that, creating a fake alien invasion may actually make sense, because it will force the technologies (at least some of them) out into the open and perhaps at least get rid of the troublesome disclosure issues, because then they can claim that it was hidden for our own benefit (which in fact is not completely false).

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2019), Mike Gorman (1st June 2019), thepainterdoug (31st May 2019), toppy (31st May 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

I wonder if they will even need to play the fake alien invasion scenario. I expect that people will create that in their minds themselves if the government keeps disclosing information. Especially if they keep using the UAT acronym.

I still see the different governments and people not agreeing on how to handle the situation. There might be some alliances built, but a situation of heightened fear would bring about more corruption IMO.

Of course that would not be how we would like to imagine things going, but I think that there are too many people that would be quick to take advantage of any destabilizing that would/could occur.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2019), Intranuclear (31st May 2019), jcking (31st May 2019), thepainterdoug (31st May 2019), toppy (31st May 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Intranuclear, some good views expressed. thanks for posting

Patient, perhaps your right, then again, those Bilderberg select keep meeting behind closed doors and are discussing something?? and it aint the hockey scores.

this may already be arranged, and go as it has been decided to go.
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 31st May 2019 at 13:47.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2019), Intranuclear (31st May 2019), Patient (31st May 2019), toppy (31st May 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

We are in the midst of disclosure right now and this documentary is part of it. It's not something that is going to happen at a future date. It's the story of the millenia and the msm, now that they have been given the green light will slowly ratchet up to a peak in terms of market saturation of the topic and run with it....for years.

I think it will almost take this to knock Kim Kardashian's fat ass off the screen.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Intranuclear (31st May 2019), Mandala (18th September 2019), Mark (31st May 2019), Patient (31st May 2019), thepainterdoug (31st May 2019), toppy (31st May 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    We have all seen of recent the UFO topic covered extensively by the MSM. The question is, why now, and what are they up to?
    I will watch, while remembering the alleged Werner Von Braun warning of a FAKE ALIEN INVASION card to be played as the final card .

Watching Netflix a trailer pops up - kids going to summer camp and they suddenly see ships flying over the lake. "Its Independence day" one kid shouts. Cant remember name of show, something rim

If they keep putting out and emphasizing the spooky side of the existence of UFO's its plain as day the Fake invasion is at least on the table.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2019), thepainterdoug (31st May 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,653 times in 8,595 posts

Got an email from To The Stars confirming this starts tonight (05/31) at 10 EDT
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Got an email from To The Stars confirming this starts tonight (05/31) at 10 EDT
    Me too. .

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)

Watching Netflix a trailer pops up - kids going to summer camp and they suddenly see ships flying over the lake. "Its Independence day" one kid shouts. Cant remember name of show, something rim

If they keep putting out and emphasizing the spooky side of the existence of UFO's its plain as day the Fake invasion is at least on the table.
    That's a real possibility. It's equally likely they would like to roll out advanced technology they've had for decades. The Secret Space Program would require some of it's operations to remain secret, while others will be declassified.

What concerns me the most, if it can be believed, is that military pilots have seen a huge upswing in near misses cases in the last few years. This may seem really quaint and maybe a little absurd but my 'inner child' is scared to death of the remotest possibility an actual full on display of real ET craft with really freaking ugly occupants occurs. And if they are hostile? I think of the way we treat non pet animals and it terrifies me.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

thepainterdoug (31st May 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Vanity Fair have their own take as well

"Please, God, Let It Be Aliens and Not Trump’s Space Force"

"It appears the U.S. government is softening us up for a revelation, either regarding extraterrestrial life or a world-disruptive military technology. It’s sad to say that alien life seems like the safer option."

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...ps-space-force
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 31st May 2019 at 18:54.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

AutumnW (31st May 2019), thepainterdoug (31st May 2019), waree (1st June 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Good Catch! I read that last night and it made me feel.....uneasy. How about you? Are you jazzed by this, intigued but a little scared too?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Did You See Them (1st June 2019), thepainterdoug (31st May 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

This is all controlled UFO "disclosure" and will be used to further deceive and manipulate the sheeple. Why do I say that? One reason is that today, 5/31/19, ABC's Good Morning America (a purported "news" source) devoted about 10 minutes pitching the program.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    This is all controlled UFO "disclosure" and will be used to further deceive and manipulate the sheeple. Why do I say that? One reason is that today, 5/31/19, ABC's Good Morning America (a purported "news" source) devoted about 10 minutes pitching the program.
    Of course it is controlled. What else could it be?
    How would you go about revealing earth shattering information?
    How do you go about revealing stuff that has been heavily disavowed for at least 70 years and possibly much much longer??

The very first thing that will happen is that thousand of "eyewitnesses" will start coming forward and saturating the media with their stories, possibly drowning out critical information.
    This will take a very very long time to sort out.
    The recent "Me Too" movement comes to mind.

Meanwhile, the people sitting on all the classified information will sit back and watch.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If they are trying to freak people out, in order to place the U.S. under overt military dictatorship, in the interest of stability and continuity of government during an emergency all they have to do is place cattle mutilations under the general rubric of ufo phenomena. I think they want fear and uncertainty, but not panic, so won't play that card unless they feel they have to.

This is going to be very freaky and extremely scary for some who have never given the topic the time of day.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Did You See Them (1st June 2019), Intranuclear (31st May 2019), Mike Gorman (1st June 2019), thepainterdoug (31st May 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

"UNIDENTIFIED" on the History channel 31 May 2019.

You lucky folks in USA get to watch this.

PLEASE spare a thought for us in UK, EUROPE, and other countries - we can't watch it here!

PLEASE feel free to use this thread to share your views (GOOD or BAD) on Episode 1, and tell us all about it.
    IMPORTANTLY, PLEASE tell us how it was received ?, and whether people outside the UFO community are now discussing the subject seriously ?

Here in England we still can't talk about UFOs without people taking the p***, and it's frustrating .
    THANKS in advance.
    Last edited by boja; 1st June 2019 at 04:43.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st June 2019), Billy (2nd June 2019), Chip (1st June 2019), Clear Light (31st May 2019), Mike Gorman (1st June 2019), Nasu (8th June 2019), Tintin (1st June 2019), Tyy1907 (31st May 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Boja is referring to this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1294201

...and/or this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1293971

Is it not possible to watch it online on the History Channel website from outside the US?

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    Here in England we still can't talk about UFOs without people taking the p***, and it's frustrating .
    THANKS in advance.
    That seems odd, since Simon Parkes has been so vocal about his Contact experiences, and he held a local government post for awhile and was in the news quite a lot there, I think.
    Last edited by onawah; 31st May 2019 at 20:24.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

boja (31st May 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

PLEASE spare a thought for us in UK, EUROPE, and other countries - we can't watch it here!

PLEASE feel free to use this thread to share your views (GOOD or BAD) on Episode 1, and tell us all about it.
    IMPORTANTLY, PLEASE tell us how it was received ?, and whether people outside the UFO community are now discussing the subject ?

THANKS in advance.
    Ah, but with any luck I'll find a copy of it "online" somewhere tomorrow morning (UK time), download it and then upload it to a File Sharing service somewhere ... for all of "us" non-USA "Avalonians" to enjoy !!!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

boja (31st May 2019), onawah (31st May 2019), Tintin (1st June 2019), Tyy1907 (31st May 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

IMPORTANTLY, PLEASE tell us how it was received ?, and whether people outside the UFO community are now discussing the subject ?

THANKS in advance.
    Is there going to be something on there you havent heard before?

I'd watch it though also but I'm Canadian so I dont know.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 31st May 2019 at 22:57.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

boja (1st June 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Onawah - Yes, you're correct about Simon Parkes -he once held a position in local government for a while.

Tyy1907 - Yes, I doubt there will be much that is new to us here, but my main concern is - Whether people

outside the UFO community are now discussing the subject seriously ?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

onawah (1st June 2019), waree (1st June 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 times in 309 posts

I am looking for it as a torrent, when I find it, and if not already posted, I will share...

In the meantime, I think this is relevant:

I really do like Tucker, not in a fanatic type thing, just like his reporting...

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Arcturian108 (1st June 2019), boja (1st June 2019), Clear Light (1st June 2019), Pam (1st June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast