Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: "Unidentified" - the TTSA series

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: "Unidentified" - the TTSA series

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    Has anyone posted Episode 3 yet ?

THANK YOU in anticipation. It is much appreciated.
    https://vimeo.com/342420806

Ah, you're in luck, it's up already on Vimeo and the same user has all three episodes to view !
    Last edited by Clear Light; 15th June 2019 at 23:11. Reason: Reworded due to the brief initial post being sent from my mobile !

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

boja (16th June 2019), Mike Gorman (16th June 2019), mountain_jim (16th June 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (16th June 2019), Richard S. (16th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    Has anyone posted Episode 3 yet ?

THANK YOU in anticipation. It is much appreciated.
    Here it is:

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th June 2019), boja (16th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (16th June 2019), Iancorgi (16th June 2019), Intranuclear (16th June 2019), Mike Gorman (16th June 2019), mountain_jim (16th June 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (16th June 2019), Richard S. (16th June 2019), Tyy1907 (16th June 2019), Yoda (16th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

In episode 3 it is definitely starting to get interesting.
    True or not, the statements made that because of very religious people high up believing that any involvement with UAPs is being involved with demons, no open investigations were allowed.
    This I can buy as I have met too many people like that.
    Of course there is no way for me to know what a demon is as humanity is full of phenomenally evil people that can probably make even demons flush, whatever the hell a demon is (what I have seen on TV cannot count).
    In any case, this is beginning to explain the two groups involved high up, those who want to disclose and those who are fundamentally religious and wish no disclosure.
    Maybe they are working on technology to send demons back from where they came from.
    I guess nothing has changed in the last 10,000 years.

Of course, none of this yet makes sense, because clearly other countries are experiencing this and unless they are directly threatened by USA to stay quiet, why aren't they coming forward?
    Anyway, even though the witnesses seem genuine, it is getting a bit silly hearing the premise over and over that these things are real and can come and go and are they a threat.
    Who knows, maybe the show will graduate to the second grade before it ends.
    I will still watch it though as there is nothing else.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

boja (16th June 2019), Mike Gorman (16th June 2019), mountain_jim (16th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Dark Journalist analysis on TTSA, 'Unidentified'... as a CIA Op... the 'Disclosure Cult'.

Perhaps most importantly he appeals to serious UFO researchers and reporters not to pussyfoot around, courting the stories, but instead to be clear from the outset in debunking this operation, thus avoiding the confusion which happened for 3 years over Gaia TV's Blue Avian Cult.

x

M

Mods, please feel free to move this post if it's better suited elsewhere.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Did You See Them (22nd June 2019), Gurnemanz (16th June 2019), Joe (16th June 2019), mountain_jim (16th June 2019), Star Tsar (16th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

It was hard watching the Dark Journalist show as almost 2 hours he kept saying that Luis Elizondo is CIA and everybody else at TTSA is CIA so everything that TTSA is saying cannot be trusted.
    DUH!!!
    How naive can anyone be for God's sake. All of TTSA's bios are on their web-site and they all state openly their work in the intelligence community.
    Who the hell else is going to be qualified except those who have worked on these insanely classified topics?
    So now because these people are trying to at least legitimize the field they should be considered as CIA stooges?

TTSA's openly stated goal IS to "educate" the public about the realites/existence of UAPs instead of ridiculing people and destroying their lives for 70 years.
    Of course it is a psy-op (psychological operation) as they are trying to reverse the ridicule that people have automatically associated with anyone claiming the reality of UFOs.
    All parents do a psy-op on their children.
    You think all children should be taught that no one can be trusted? That everyone has a hidden motive? That love is rare?
    Children undergo massive psy-ops throughout their lives by parents, schools, religious institutions, the government, TV, commercials.
    Nothing new here.
    But their hope is that people doing real UFO research will start to get noticed instead of being laughed at.

TTSA's argument is not that UAPs are a threat, it is that how is it that nobody is talking about these issues when UAPs come and go as they please and no one says or does anything and instead ridicule and silence anyone who reports them.
    He never mentioned why Trump is not acknowledging UAPs or defining the "real" goal of the "Space Force".

As UNIDENTIFIED is trying to show in EP 3, there are multiple groups in all of intelligence agencies. and the religious people are resisting any attempt at ANY disclosure because ALL UFOs ARE a threat, they are DEMONS.
    It would be good to at least watch the shows or look at the books before launching such attacks. That would be good journalism.

OF COURSE it is complete and utter BS to state that UFOs are a threat, but how could they not be some kind of threat?
    Everything is a threat to something. Any established institution that is impacted by the reality of UFOs is threatened.
    This is naive journalism.
    Of course blindly trusting TTSA is childish.
    No need for trust as simply ask for reference data whenever ANYTHING is disclosed.

Why is he not mentioning that Trump himself went along with holding back some of the Kennedy assassination documents?
    Maybe the critical parts that Kennedy was trying to disclose the UFOs and got killed for it?

Why did Trump just go along with the old denial of the UFO topic by saying "not so much" but also coming back with "but the pilots should know". What kind of double talk is that?

Disclosure requires full participation of everyone. It is not a spoon fed "truth". It is going to be a very difficult process of parsing all the releases and trying to understand the motives of keeping these secrets and looking at how to safely introduce disruptive knowledge into the social consciousness.

Assigning good or bad to advanced intelligence (ETs or whatnot) is childish.
    Cultural anthropologists have demonstrated on many occasions how destructive it can be to lesser advanced societies when they innocently introduce objects.

I had a professor at the university who told of an expedition he was on.
    They went somewhere (I don't recall the place) where there were two tribes. The two tribes had a trade between them. One supplied most of the agricultural goods and the other supplied tools such as stone axes. One of the anthropologists gave a metal ax to the tribe that was doing the agricultural work. That one ax created terrible conflict because now the tribe furnishing stone axes felt that they were being cut out.
    Of course there are countless lessons out there.
    Most people resist change as it is disruptive.

Things take time. Without time, all events happen at once.
    I personally cannot wait, but most people around me don't even want to hear about aliens or UFOs because they "know" that it is all fake.
    Last edited by Intranuclear; 16th June 2019 at 09:39.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th June 2019), Bill Ryan (16th June 2019), boja (16th June 2019), Clear Light (16th June 2019), Iancorgi (16th June 2019), mountain_jim (16th June 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (16th June 2019), Star Tsar (16th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    It was hard watching the Dark Journalist show as almost 2 hours he kept saying that Luis Elizondo is CIA and everybody else at TTSA is CIA so everything that TTSA is saying cannot be trusted.
    DUH!!!
    How naive can anyone be for God's sake. All of TTSA's bios are on their web-site and they all state openly their work in the intelligence community.
    I've not yet heard this, and I'm downloading it now.

At the risk of a trite summary, the broad issue at stake here may be whether we prefer
    1. Pure, honest disclosure as we'd love it to be, sometime in the next 5-10 years, where right now the embedded lies haven't yet been told, and the public is so far quite unaware of anything.
    2. Controlled, scripted disclosure, in a current, gradual intel-puppeteered process, with embedded lies, pretenses, and erased or rewritten history, where the public is planned to accept a version of the story that's not at all accurate; but they're told that UFOs are real, and the US military is working hard to understand them.
    In other words, would we prefer the public to have
    1. Nothing at all, or
    2. A scripted, altered, much-diluted version of the reality.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th June 2019 at 10:41.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th June 2019), avid (16th June 2019), boja (16th June 2019), Cognitive Dissident (18th June 2019), Iancorgi (16th June 2019), Intranuclear (16th June 2019), mountain_jim (16th June 2019), Ratszinger (16th June 2019), Valerie Villars (16th June 2019), Yoda (16th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

As to Bills questions ---^^^ above

I personally would look at history for examples.
    I ask the question:
    When was the last time in history, EVER, that there was honest disclosure of any major event?
    My answer:
    Never that I am aware of.
    Examples:
    WW1, WW2, Kennedy Assassination, Vietnam War, Civil War(s), many many genocides and the list is endless. Oh yeah, moon landing.
    Even now, people discuss, accuse, deny, embellish, distort, rewrite and many other verbs.

Full disclosure cannot ever happen because for one thing, many many people from the time are simply gone and many records destroyed, distorted, amended, or incorrectly recorded.
    Also, there is just too damn much information, and no human has the capability of digesting it all even if it were available and then form some unbiased opinion.
    All people are biased in some way and limited in their ability to understand (yes, me included).

Take the Bible for example:
    How many versions are needed to get God's WORD out?
    People are having wars because of definition and interpretation.

Sadly, almost nothing I know of historical events is ever written in stone.

Here is a twist.
    If time travel is allowed or exists, then what does history mean?
    If direct time travel is not allowed and one can only create new timelines, it really becomes the same thing as direct time travel. Carrying information from one timeline to another distorts and contaminates that timeline also.

Sadly, history seems forever fluid.
    No anchors and landmarks to clutch to. No islands that stay forever the same.

Here is another twist.
    Catastrophic events will happen to us, whether another global war, or celestial event, ET intervention, massive earthquakes, massive volcanic eruptions and so on.
    How does one even preserve much of anything when there is large scale destruction?

Yet another twist:
    Future or current human caused genetic modification (not even talking about ETs doing it). Those changed will write their own history.

How long does humanity (as it is today) have?
    10 years, 100 years, more?

I still believe in LOVE of ALL and that includes everything. Nothing else matters.
    Without love, it is a hostile universe where it does not matter who controls anything.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th June 2019), Bill Ryan (16th June 2019), Constance (22nd June 2019), Did You See Them (18th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2019), Franny (1st July 2019), Iancorgi (16th June 2019), mountain_jim (18th June 2019), panpravda (16th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here's the first episode, in the Avalon Library:
    And the second:
    Anyone else experiencing consistent one second pausing of the video?

16. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,274 times in 1,399 posts

There may be multi levels to this "UFO" thing. I saw a UFO yesterday while out looking for a missing cat, "Goldie" who is normally all over me and insistent. He was let out the night before and normally would have been at the back door in the morning and if I wasn't there when he expected he'd come around and grab the screen on the porch where he knows I sit. None of this happened. We had heavy rain in the early morning all the way til ten am and I couldn't even get out to look for him or feed and care for the outdoor cats due to rain.

Well, come about noon the rain stopped and it began clearing and warming and I mean fast. I was starting to worry now because it's unusual for this one to be missing so I said a prayer, something I've been doing a lot lately because of my cancer. Another story, anyway, I saw what I thought at first was a Cottonwood tree flurry or fairy floating or blowing in the wind because it was still windy. I'm asking for help as I see this out of my periphery and then it turns against the wind so I knew instantly it wasn't any flurry but thought it must be some sort of insect right? I mean now its coming at me and I can see and its getting faster and somewhat bigger and looks solid and just as it gets to about fifteen or twenty feet to me it becomes apparent I'm seeing an orb and then it went right into me! I mean it went into me! I was there and dropped the bird seed I was using to feed the birds and then I hear this voice and it says, "He's in the trailer!" and I immediately know the cat is in my used Penske trailer. I bought the entire back end of a tractor trailer like truck box without the wheels and had it put back in the back of the yard years back for 900 bucks and it's not considered a permanent structure so no taxes!

Anyway again I open the back door like one you see on your lorries or trucks with the big back pull up door opening like a garage door. I call for Goldie and he is sure enough in there under our supply of paper goods hiding under the rack. Just in time too as it was getting hot and certainly hot enough to kill my cat had that not occurred. I took him in my arms and to the house and forgot about the seed completely until the wife saw it later and asked about it. Anyway an orb saved my cat's life yesterday just after a prayer and I'm still stunned and effected by it. I think it's rocked my world guys. My wife was in the trailer putting electric heaters away for the summer and I didn't even know about it.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Patient (17th June 2019), Siphonemis (18th June 2019)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Here's the first episode, in the Avalon Library:
    And the second:
    Anyone else experiencing consistent one second pausing of the video?
    It plays normally for me. If I ever have trouble with a stop-start halting video, I always turn to VLC (probably the best video player: it'll handle anything).

Do maybe try that: if you don't have it, it's a free download here.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2019), Tyy1907 (16th June 2019), waree (17th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Quote Anyone else experiencing consistent one second pausing of the video?
    If you mean somewhere in the middle, I think that was a cut.
    But I did have one pause. Didn't seem like anything was missing.

21. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

More from Rogue Planet...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Rogue Planet TV

The Pattern Revealed

Published 16th June 2019

On this episode of the UFO podcast UNKNOWN, Jason McClellan recaps episode 3 of Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation—the new UFO show on History.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2019), Franny (1st July 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (18th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

For those of you who are interested but time limited: here is a Twitter thread from Joe Murgia (@ufojoe11 on Twitter- he’s worth following) in which he live-tweets Episode 3. Looks like helpful summary giving the main points and only takes a few minutes to read...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...464929793.html

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2019), Franny (1st July 2019), mountain_jim (18th June 2019), Star Tsar (18th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    There may be multi levels to this "UFO" thing. I saw a UFO yesterday while out looking for a missing cat, "Goldie" who is normally all over me and insistent. He was let out the night before and normally would have been at the back door in the morning and if I wasn't there when he expected he'd come around and grab the screen on the porch where he knows I sit. None of this happened. We had heavy rain in the early morning all the way til ten am and I couldn't even get out to look for him or feed and care for the outdoor cats due to rain.

Well, come about noon the rain stopped and it began clearing and warming and I mean fast. I was starting to worry now because it's unusual for this one to be missing so I said a prayer, something I've been doing a lot lately because of my cancer. Another story, anyway, I saw what I thought at first was a Cottonwood tree flurry or fairy floating or blowing in the wind because it was still windy. I'm asking for help as I see this out of my periphery and then it turns against the wind so I knew instantly it wasn't any flurry but thought it must be some sort of insect right? I mean now its coming at me and I can see and its getting faster and somewhat bigger and looks solid and just as it gets to about fifteen or twenty feet to me it becomes apparent I'm seeing an orb and then it went right into me! I mean it went into me! I was there and dropped the bird seed I was using to feed the birds and then I hear this voice and it says, "He's in the trailer!" and I immediately know the cat is in my used Penske trailer. I bought the entire back end of a tractor trailer like truck box without the wheels and had it put back in the back of the yard years back for 900 bucks and it's not considered a permanent structure so no taxes!

Anyway again I open the back door like one you see on your lorries or trucks with the big back pull up door opening like a garage door. I call for Goldie and he is sure enough in there under our supply of paper goods hiding under the rack. Just in time too as it was getting hot and certainly hot enough to kill my cat had that not occurred. I took him in my arms and to the house and forgot about the seed completely until the wife saw it later and asked about it. Anyway an orb saved my cat's life yesterday just after a prayer and I'm still stunned and effected by it. I think it's rocked my world guys. My wife was in the trailer putting electric heaters away for the summer and I didn't even know about it.
    Hi Ratszinger, your remarkable story would be a great addition to the EXPERIENCERS thread. Ok, back to topic.
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -D. Thomas

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2019), Constance (22nd June 2019), Franny (1st July 2019)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Oh, a quick search revealed no current links to Vimeo or DailyMotion for the latest episode but I did find a Torrent for it !

Here's a (7 day) WeTransfer link for Episode 4 : https://we.tl/t-LZHhqcJVqA

Or here's the Torrent Hash : 06F0ABCB0D2F7AF308488BC43AC3EA555ADB34CC

Last edited by Clear Light; 22nd June 2019 at 09:04. Reason: Proof Read It

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

boja (22nd June 2019), Constance (22nd June 2019), Intranuclear (22nd June 2019), Richard S. (22nd June 2019)

29. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    I still believe in LOVE of ALL and that includes everything. Nothing else matters.
    No truer word has ever been uttered. Intranuclear, when we met, I was so surprised and delighted by your presence. And then you spoke and my heart shed glad tears over the sweetness of your soul. Thank you

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Intranuclear (22nd June 2019), Sunny-side-up (22nd June 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2019)

31. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,274 times in 1,399 posts

Nobody is taking action to find out what these things are or how they operate so one obvious conclusion is that the gov. isn't investigating because it's theirs! This stuff is our stuff from dark programs and these guys just aren't dialed in to that program. Far easier to believe that to me than aliens.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

32. Link to Post #78
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alx For This Post:

boja (22nd June 2019), Clear Light (22nd June 2019), Iancorgi (22nd June 2019), ichingcarpenter (22nd June 2019), Intranuclear (22nd June 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (27th June 2019)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Oh, I wonder if this crude attempt at some light-hearted Humour is kind of what it's like, as a Politician, who is surely "stuck between a rock and a hard place" eh ?

Vis-ā-vis :
    • What they can say ?
    • What they actually know ?
    • What they're NOT allowed to say ?
    • What their NDAs forbid them from talking about ?
    • What they want to say ?
    • What they honestly believe ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Can_Of_Worms.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	281.3 KB
ID:	40900

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Iancorgi (22nd June 2019), Intranuclear (22nd June 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2019)

36. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Not sure what episode 4 revealed. I did not hear anything remotely new except more frustration. Basically there are secret meetings or just evasiveness. Well, that has always been the case. At this rate, one could have several hundred episodes and still say nothing. The most meaningful bit that was revealed in episode 3 (not 4) was that there are two camps in the Pentagon, a group that wants this info out and a religious group that want nothing to do with it because these things are demons. Hopefully future episodes can shed more light on this issue.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Clear Light (22nd June 2019), Cognitive Dissident (25th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast