+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: "Unidentified" - the TTSA series

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: "Unidentified" - the TTSA series

Quote Posted by Lovespot (here)
    I am looking for it as a torrent, when I find it, and if not already posted, I will share...
    I had a look around earlier but was unable to find a single Torrent for it !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

boja (1st June 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Quote Posted by Lovespot (here)
    I am looking for it as a torrent, when I find it, and if not already posted, I will share...
    I had a look around earlier but was unable to find a single Torrent for it !
    Same here, no torrents yet...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

boja (2nd June 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Ah, a sympathetic Reddit user has put up this working DailyMotion link of it (at around 7am UK time) : Unidentified - Inside Americas UFO Investigation s01e01 ... get it while you can !!!

PS I have it downloaded now if the link stops working (which is quite likely eh ?)

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Billy (2nd June 2019), boja (2nd June 2019), Crackberry (2nd June 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (7th June 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (2nd June 2019), Richard S. (2nd June 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

So, at 13:55 "according to this leaked summary of the incident" (Page 7 of PDF here) :

Quote F / A-18F Intercept and Visual Contact

FASTEAGLE 01
    Pilot: CDR David 'Sex' Fravor, USN/WSO: LT
    FASTEAGLE 02
    Pilot: LT , USN/WSO: LCDR USN

CDR Fravor, Commanding Officer VFA-41, was the pilot of FastEagle 01. He and LT
    -were in the lead aircraft of the first F /A-18F section airborne that day
    from VF A-41, call sign FastEagle O 1. The flight walked, started and launched with no
    issue. They completed their departure from the USS Nimitz and flew to the working
    area to conduct the training portion of the flight. After they completed their training
    the E-2C controller handed them off to the USS Princeton callsign 'Poison' where
    they received vectors via Bearing Range Altitude Aspect (BRAA) to an unknown
    contact flying into the working area from the south. Poison asked what ordnance
    they had on board. LT-told Poison control that they had two captive
    training AIM-9Ms (CATM-9) and no other ordnance.
    Now, for reference there is already a thread discussing the "Tic Tac" footage on Metabunk at 2004 USS Nimitz Tic Tac UFO FLIR footage (FLIR1) that specifically mentions the report in the program on page 8 of the thread (here) ... if you have the "spare time" to get "stuck into it" ?
    Last edited by Clear Light; 2nd June 2019 at 10:47. Reason: Minor corrections

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

boja (2nd June 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Ah, a sympathetic Reddit user has put up this working DailyMotion link of it (at around 7am UK time) : Unidentified - Inside Americas UFO Investigation s01e01 ... get it while you can !!!

PS I have it downloaded now if the link stops working (which is quite likely eh ?)
    Thanks for that!!

I also have the torrent hash/magnet for the ones who are interested!

e6f5aa782d7bf5d444468960db28fdc305dbea24

Works perfectly! MP4 575MB

Enjoy

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

boja (2nd June 2019), Builder (2nd June 2019), Clear Light (2nd June 2019), Crackberry (2nd June 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2019), Le Chat (3rd June 2019), marielle (2nd June 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

... aaaaand if anyone feels like "stepping into the Rabbit Hole" just for some amusement to perhaps find out where it leads ... here's an article (1 June 2019) from The Intercept, entitled : The Media Loves This UFO Expert Who Says He Worked for an Obscure Pentagon Program. Did He?

Quote Whatever the truth about otherworldly UFOs (cue a collective eye-roll from scientists), there is one crucial detail missing from “Unidentified,” as well as from all the many stories that have quoted Elizondo since he outed himself nearly two years ago to a wide-eyed news media: There is no discernible evidence that he ever worked for a government UFO program, much less led one.
    In reading the article, I find it is somewhat suggestive of "smoke and mirrors" and that it depends on WHO you ask as to WHAT information you'll have to Contemplate it all with ?

And on with the "show" I suppose ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

boja (2nd June 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2019), Intranuclear (2nd June 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Thanks for the link. Just watched it. I guess this first episode did not reveal anything that one could not see even in much more detail in many of the YouTube videos regarding the tic-tacs.
    It occurred to me that these revelations are akin to the 5 stages of grief:
    1. denial
    2. anger
    3. bargaining
    4. depression
    5. acceptance

While the general public still seems to be at stage 1 (denial), I personally and probably many in this forum have gone far far beyond level 5 (acceptance) and into understanding (level 6?).
    I feel certain that many, perhaps in the government, have gone into actually conducting business with those responsible for this phenomenon (would that be level 7?).

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd June 2019), boja (2nd June 2019), Clear Light (2nd June 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2019), Patient (2nd June 2019), Valerie Villars (7th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    Thanks for the link. Just watched it. I guess this first episode did not reveal anything that one could not see even in much more detail in many of the YouTube videos regarding the tic-tacs.
    1. denial
    2. anger
    3. bargaining
    4. depression
    5. acceptance

While the general public still seems to be at stage 1 (denial), I personally and probably many in this forum have gone far far beyond level 5 (acceptance) and into understanding (level 6?).
    I feel certain that many, perhaps in the government, have gone into actually conducting business with those responsible for this phenomenon (would that be level 7?).
    I think the 5 level of grief would be applicable if you were looking at it from the perspective of them being an actual threat - or the threat could be the government and their manipulation of the narrative.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

boja (2nd June 2019), Clear Light (2nd June 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2019), Intranuclear (2nd June 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    1. denial
    2. anger
    3. bargaining
    4. depression
    5. acceptance

I think the 5 level of grief would be applicable if you were looking at it from the perspective of them being an actual threat - or the threat could be the government and their manipulation of the narrative.
    Well here is what I find interesting.
    In 1952, Maj. Gen. John A. Samford claimed that UFOs are NOT a threat.
    Here is the video:

So why do people think that now the military is claiming otherwise when they have already "determined" over 60 years ago that it was not?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

boja (3rd June 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2019), Le Chat (3rd June 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

By being on Avalon a lot and communicating with each other we forget that the majority of people in the public do not have the knowledge that we do.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

boja (3rd June 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2019), Valerie Villars (8th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Really appreciate the links people...wasn't having much luck myself. thanks!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crackberry For This Post:

boja (3rd June 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Thanks for the ink....seems like a subtle infomercial for TTSA...... trying VERY hard to establish credibility.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

boja (3rd June 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I am a LOT discouraged by all of this.. here we are in 2019, and after watching the program... I have come to the conclusion that this is an effort to stall and misdirect the community again. Rather than start from where we are now, this is what should have happened in 1947. And even then, they put brick walls all around going any further...

I hear Luis suggest that this one person "Made History" by disclosing to Senators, (in private of course...) that we have UFO'S of "Unknown origin" in our airspace... No one wants to put their name on anything. So we can't actually question any of those supposed Senators, about what is being done about it, or going to be done about such things. Again this was all "show" and no "go"...

This has happened before with the work of Steven Greer...

We have grown accustomed to hearing things in this way and taking that to mean something is being actually done about it, or that it is moving forward, yet this first video shows nothing of the sort.

It shows some people came forward telling what they saw, and that it went to a secret few senators, and that they don't even want to be known for receiving the information. Was Luis even talking to anyone on the phone in his car when he said as much? There are no records of any meetings, no names being given.. We got NOTHING to move forward with. I hope people see that.

I am sorry, but in my opinion, this isn't "Progress" at all, this is going BACKWARDS, dressed up to look like progress in my opinion... and this is a sorry state of affairs, and there is nothing TRANSPARENT about any of that.

Essentially we got the same thing most contactees say. Yes we saw a craft, this is how it behaved, a few images, and a few professionals saying, Wow, it looks like it's advanced, doesn't have wings. And nothing else.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 2nd June 2019 at 21:24.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

boja (3rd June 2019), Did You See Them (3rd June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2019), Intranuclear (2nd June 2019), Valerie Villars (7th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Hi Dizi,

I hear you. From what I gleaned from mainstream media critics I figured nobody here is going to learn much new. But was it enough to convince those who don't know much at all about this phenomenon that it IS real and the government is and was taking a keen interest?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

boja (3rd June 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd June 2019), Intranuclear (2nd June 2019), Soda (16th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Here's the first episode, in the Avalon Library:

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (3rd June 2019), CaptnNemo (2nd June 2019), ChristianSky (2nd June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2019), jasontorque (3rd June 2019), johnf (2nd June 2019), mountain_jim (3rd June 2019), NancyV (2nd June 2019), Rawhide68 (3rd June 2019), Richard S. (3rd June 2019), RunningDeer (2nd June 2019), Tyy1907 (2nd June 2019), Yoda (3rd June 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Hi Dizi,

I hear you. From what I gleaned from mainstream media critics I figured nobody here is going to learn much new. But was it enough to convince those who don't know much at all about this phenomenon that it IS real and the government is and was taking a keen interest?
    Yeah it seems to be for " the uninitiated"

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

boja (3rd June 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Hi Dizi,

And that is about all we can really hope for at this point anyway - that a few people are convinced that the government is taking an interest and that those people then start to talk and share with others.

For the most part it is mostly people who already believe and others like us who know more than the average believer who would even watch the show in the first place.

Sorry to say this, I really am...but it is going to take some patience. (No pun.)

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

boja (3rd June 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

The gang @ Rogue Planet share their thoughts...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Rogue Planet TV

The UFO Insiders

Published 2nd June 2019

On this episode of the UFO podcast UNKNOWN, Jason McClellan, Maureen Elsberry, Ryan Sprague, and Shane Hurd discuss the premiere episode of the new UFO show on History—Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (3rd June 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just the same old static whitewash. Don't expect any forward motion..but if it's about preserving reputations surely they know that we know they are sitting on more than one ant-hill..

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spaceball Ricochet For This Post:

boja (7th June 2019), Satori (8th June 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Mr Elizondo will tell ya about it! In ten hours...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Podcast UFO

Luis Elizondo | Discusses HISTORY Channel's Unidentified

Streamed & Published 7th June 2019

Stream starts in ten hours of posting time!

Live interview with Intelligence officer Luis Elizondo, who served as the former director of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), an initiative launched in 2007 to study reports of UFO encounters. Luis will discuss the new HISTORY Channel series, Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (7th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast