+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: "Unidentified" - the TTSA series

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

Default Re: "Unidentified" - the TTSA series

I watched it. I found myself believing that these people across the board are not just x government people but are all still working for the government even now promoting this. They want us to believe, no scratch that, they need us to believe we are being contacted by alien life and that is the agenda now pushed forward. For all the years of denial now suddenly it's necessary that people buy into the fact that we are being contacted. This of course so that when they stage the fake alien invasion everyone believes it and buys it hook line and sinker.

I don't trust any of them. They all had great jobs in the gov. They all were honorable and loyal so it stands to reason that none of this has changed. They're still working there for them it's not true that they are separated or retired I don't think. They may not be active duty and some may actually have retired but there is connection and loyalty and I know where that loyalty lies with each of them and it's just where it always lay, they support the government still.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

AutumnW (7th June 2019), boja (7th June 2019), Forest Denizen (13th June 2019), Hym (7th June 2019), Pam (18th June 2019), Patient (7th June 2019), Satori (8th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

They are in a good position in that the younger generations are in a prime spot for this.

And those who are already well educated within the ufo community are in a fragile position - they have been hoping for disclosure, so if you cut down what these great american heroes are doing for you then you must not really want disclosure do you?

TTSA is just going to slowly drip themselves into a position where they can steer the masses into supporting whatever they want to roll out.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

boja (7th June 2019), Hym (7th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Mr Elizondo will tell ya about it! In ten hours...

Podcast UFO

Luis Elizondo | Discusses HISTORY Channel's Unidentified

Streamed & Published 7th June 2019

Stream starts in ten hours of posting time!

Live interview with Intelligence officer Luis Elizondo, who served as the former director of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), an initiative launched in 2007 to study reports of UFO encounters. Luis will discuss the new HISTORY Channel series, Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation.

This is live now!
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (8th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    They are in a good position in that the younger generations are in a prime spot for this.

And those who are already well educated within the ufo community are in a fragile position - they have been hoping for disclosure, so if you cut down what these great american heroes are doing for you then you must not really want disclosure do you?

TTSA is just going to slowly drip themselves into a position where they can steer the masses into supporting whatever they want to roll out.
    Considering that I do not believe there is any aliens coming to attack us it stands to reason I think disclosure is a ruse especially when it comes from the lame stream media that has lied to us with anonymous sources that never existed, stories and fake sets orchestrated to present an agenda, followed by lies and fantasy narratives and more. People suddenly now trust the media telling these daily UFO reports from the Navy and the Air Force and NASA among others only because they favor the message they hear. They drop their guard knowing that the very sources telling them this info. have lied to them blatantly before simply because they like the topic. If they looked at it with the same eyes they use to pick apart narratives they dislike or find unfavorable they'd see it's very suspicious. For years the media has not wanted, even refused to talk about this and now suddenly it's all out there. Yep, very suspect.

True disclosure can only come one way and it's when they land or fly right over head showing all that they are here but even then with genetic experiments and the sickos behind them whatever beings we see could be something mutated they've created in a lab somewhere. Trust no one. There are no white hats. White hats is a faith based myth.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

boja (8th June 2019), Forest Denizen (13th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I watched it. I found myself believing that these people across the board are not just x government people but are all still working for the government even now promoting this. They want us to believe, no scratch that, they need us to believe we are being contacted by alien life and that is the agenda now pushed forward. For all the years of denial now suddenly it's necessary that people buy into the fact that we are being contacted. This of course so that when they stage the fake alien invasion everyone believes it and buys it hook line and sinker.

I don't trust any of them. They all had great jobs in the gov. They all were honorable and loyal so it stands to reason that none of this has changed. They're still working there for them it's not true that they are separated or retired I don't think. They may not be active duty and some may actually have retired but there is connection and loyalty and I know where that loyalty lies with each of them and it's just where it always lay, they support the government still.
    The plan is to militarize space while militarizing the economy and imposing overt military dictatorship by scaring people ****less. The characters involved, AITIP and TTSA may not know this is the game plan. Though Elizondo must be at least wondering why he has been allowed to proceed unobstructed.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

boja (8th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2019), Forest Denizen (13th June 2019), Pam (18th June 2019), Ratszinger (7th June 2019), Tyy1907 (7th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)

The plan is to militarize space while militarizing the economy and imposing overt military dictatorship by scaring people ****less. The characters involved, AITIP and TTSA may not know this is the game plan. Though Elizondo must be at least wondering why he has been allowed to proceed unobstructed.
    Elizondo is using actual navy footage to boot.

Part of his background is in counter intelligence which I thought was interesting. Jury's still out for me as well.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

boja (8th June 2019), Ratszinger (7th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

A few spooks involved. Mellen is a big time former intelligence guy. I forget his title but WAY up there in either the CIA or DOD. None of them may know what the overarching intent is. Maybe there isn't one, but it would be very surprising if its based purely on the premise that we deserve to know the truth.

I find the fact Steven Greer hasn't had one iota of input here, totally appropriate and deeply amusing. He must be going out of his mind with envy. Poor Steve, turned his disclosure project into a dog and pony show for bucks. Too bad for him. Nobody's going to recognize his name soon. Give it a few years...Steven Who?

Sounds mean, I know, but here is a guy who didn't desparately need the money. He could have turned back to medicine before he sacrificed all of his principles.

Back to topic!
    Last edited by AutumnW; 7th June 2019 at 21:14.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

boja (8th June 2019), Ratszinger (7th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Carol Rosin was a whistle blower also and she said Von Braun warned her of the fake alien invasion agenda over and over. So the real question then becomes which whistle blowers do you believe the first one that said the parasitic elitists planned a fake alien attack or the new whistle blowers likely sent in to do clean up after the first to be sure they can still carry out their plans? I believe Carol was being truthful personally. The guys involved in this show and other reveals lately are all government loyalists proud of their service and people that understand 'NEED TO KNOW' better than anyone. They would not speak unless it was sanctioned speech and they had a green light.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

boja (8th June 2019), Satori (8th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Has anyone made Episode 2 available yet ??

18. The Following User Says Thank You to boja For This Post:

ChristianSky (8th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    Has anyone made Episode 2 available yet ??
    Yup, it's up on DailyMotion as of about 2 hours ago

Unidentified Inside America's UFO Investigation S01E02 - Raining UFOs

Quote A former U.S. Navy radar operator emerges from the shadows to reveal the terrifying day it rained UFOs. For the first time, U.S. Navy personnel unveil new details of the stunning encounter, including a shocking capability that could explain why UFOs are sighted over oceans. Evidence of a U.S. military coverup emerges, as the team gets a major lead guiding them to an island with a long, clandestine history of UFO activity. Connections between UFOs and secret U.S aircraft must be explored.
    . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

So having watched it, I'd say the only Conspiratorial element to this episode is the "missing" Logs from the USS Princeton eh ? And on this note :

From : A Forensic Analysis - the SCU report on the events of November 2004 is now available (April 2019) [1]

Quote The report notes that "During this time, as reported by three witnesses interviewed by our team, the communication logs, the radar data, and other associated electronic information was removed from the USS Princeton and a copy of the video from the USS Nimitz." The absence of this data meant that the SCU team were unable to provide as detailed a forensic examination of the characteristics of the AAVs, as they would have liked.
    For the detailed SCU report (covering some 270 pages) see "A Forensic Analysis of Navy Carrier Strike Group Eleven’s Encounter with an Anomalous Aerial Vehicle" (here)

Page 15 :

Quote The evidential value of the information retrieved from the Princeton was made clear by Petty Officer Voorhis who stated:

“...you could literally plot the entire course of the object, you could extract the
    densities, the speeds, the way that it moved, the way it displaced the air, its radar
    cross-section, how much of the radar itself was reflected off its surface. I mean
    you could pretty much recreate the entire event with the CEC data.”
    However, concerning this "missing" data :

Quote Indeed, the former manager of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, Mr Luis Elizondo, at the March 2019 SCU conference at Huntsville, in reply to a question: "Since AATIP was selected to collect information on any threats, why wouldn't they have the radar data from the 2004 event?" Elizondo's response was "I didn't know we didn't," which in my opinion, appears to confirm that radar data from the 2004 event is held. [1]

Last edited by Clear Light; 8th June 2019 at 21:00. Reason: Added comments having watched it

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Alx (9th June 2019), boja (8th June 2019), Cognitive Dissident (18th June 2019), Intranuclear (8th June 2019), mountain_jim (9th June 2019), Richard S. (9th June 2019), Valerie Villars (8th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Thanks again for the link.
    Just watched it. For the most part it is a rehash of the first episode with a couple of extra pieces of info.
    Turns out that the log data of the radar interceps were asked to be deleted by a mysterious helicopter that landed on the carrier after the incidents.
    The radar operator was asked to delete the data and hand over the disks with the reason given that anything representing national security threats was classified (same old story of course).
    The show is at least now trying to show that old reports from the 50's and 60's had similar tic-tac reports.
    In my opinion, the show has yet to address the issue of why the "threat" has not yet materialized.
    The show also needs to address the Area 51's captured disks including the "Locust" vehicles (human engineered triangular vehicles - see TR3B) that the Sekret Machines books are talking about.
    Maybe at some point they will converge to a common theme, but for now the show is trying to establish credibility using the "threat" aspect which of course makes no sense in the larger picture.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

boja (8th June 2019), Clear Light (8th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

In retrospect I am wondering if TTSA is going with the "threat" theme due in some part of the disagreements of "all aliens representing no threat" that Steven Greer was stating and when Bill and Kerry did that contentious interview with him.
    Maybe they think that threat will sell more? Certainly Hollywood has pushed that agenda 10 to 1 and made lots of money.
    Still, having followed today's Reddit AMA with Paul Hellyer (Ask Me Anything) https://old.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...nse/?limit=500
    it appears that most people don't watch the History channel and are still generally close minded in regards to UFOs.
    So maybe TTSA is still preaching to the choir and not attracting people who are unaware.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

boja (8th June 2019), Clear Light (8th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member ChristianSky's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone have a link to download episode 2 (not just to view online)?

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member ChristianSky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    PS I have it downloaded now if the link stops working (which is quite likely eh ?)
    Clear Light, may I ask how you were able to download the video from the Daily Motion link?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ChristianSky For This Post:

Clear Light (9th June 2019)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ChristianSky (here)
    Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    PS I have it downloaded now if the link stops working (which is quite likely eh ?)
    Clear Light, may I ask how you were able to download the video from the Daily Motion link?
    Oh, well there's several websites that you can just copy the URL into and it does the rest (such as http://getvideo.org/ or http://savevideo.me/ or http://keepsaveit.com/ etc) and they do mostly work, however for larger files (including these Unidentified episodes) quite often I find the Download fails at some point or simply takes too long ... in which case using 4k Video Downloader seems to do the trick (usually) !

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

ChristianSky (9th June 2019), Constance (15th June 2019)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

History Channel's new show, "Unidentified" and MUFON Ron James and Jan Harzan talk about History Channel's new show, “Unidentified’, and how MUFON helped out.......3min video..............

31. Link to Post #57
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Rogue Planet Gang's perspective

Rogue Planet TV

Raining UFOs

Published 9th June 2019

On this episode of the UFO podcast UNKNOWN, Jason McClellan, Maureen Elsberry, and Shane Hurd recap the latest episode of History's new UFO show Unidentified.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

The Nimitz Encounters Published on 26 May 2019

Quote November 2004, 90 miles of the coast of Mexico near San Diego, California, the Nimitz Carrier Strike Group was conducting routine training and aerial defense exercises when unexplained events occurred. No one could have predicted what would soon confront the world's most advanced naval war ships and fighter jets. Aerial craft would appear that forever changed all those that encountered them. The answers to the question of “what are they?” remains unanswered by the sailors and the US Gov. After years of cloaked secrecy the true story can finally be told. With multiple witnesses from the ships, their first hand testimony is impossible to deny. Our film features CGI re-creations as told by the sailors and naval aviators that witnessed them. Aside from the historical fictionalized dialog (no one recorded the radio conversations), the story itself is based on the facts of the case, including official US government docs, witness statements, news reports and official timelines. See www.thenimitzencounters.com for links to the official documents.

Contact us at anon@thenimitzencounters.com

Some military personnel have requested their names be removed or remain anonymous, out of respect for their privacy we have changed names and details to protect their identity. All similarities to persons living or dead is unintentional. The producers have made every attempt to verify details and deny any liability for errors or omissions.
    Ah, if you want to hear about the Nimitz encounters, as portrayed in Unidentified, but without the TTSA "spin" may I suggest the above (32min) video ... it even talks about the removal of all the "Data Logs" being handed over to unknown Officials from a first person POV in some detail ... perhaps of interest eh ?

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Alx (14th June 2019), boja (14th June 2019), Star Tsar (15th June 2019)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Here's the first episode, in the Avalon Library:
    And the second:

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (15th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (29th June 2019), Mike Gorman (18th June 2019), Richard S. (15th June 2019), shijo (15th June 2019), Star Tsar (15th June 2019), Tyy1907 (16th June 2019), Yoda (15th June 2019)

36. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Has anyone posted Episode 3 yet ?

THANK YOU in anticipation. It is much appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast