+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got A Secret, Can You Keep IT

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Default Got A Secret, Can You Keep IT

Okay, how do I proceed with this question without looking like a raving lunatic needing to be ushered off the board as a phonics provocateur? There is an ultimate secret out there that has to do with our true nature. The word SECRET contains the secret, but only as directional guidance rather than HOW TO. There doesn't appear to be a manual in existence, that I can find.

To explain in terms of how I visualize it, we need to "T" (verb) to be complete. We are two in one, we have a shadow us, the one that lives in silence - our awareness, like double L's back to back. "IT." Instructional...I - T. I tee. Most people follow a energetic direct route, but end up coming up short, kind of like a single L, or D, stuck in a closed loop or a K, limited directional energy dispersal. We take the path most chosen and miss the turn off, the bend, the curve, whatever, to open up the path. I don't know whether this has to do with left brain/right brain, or it has to do with directed energy to the pineal, or directed energy outward, or inward or what exactly. I can move energy around a bit, but not exactly sure what to do with it.

I suspect many of you on Avalon already "T" even if you do not characterize it in terms of letters. My question is this. Why is this secret never directly discussed, mentioned, taught in school, or spoken of in any way? Yes, there is stuff about chakras, blockages, lucid dreaming, oobe's, meditation, mindfulness, but never presented as the full and complete solution to the SECRET, like wake up, concentrate HERE kind of thing. Cliff notes. No, in this age of information, we are bombarded with millions of answers, with most of them probably containing only a small facet of the truth, or worse, no truth at all.

Secrets are impossible to keep and yet, this one remains locked up tight. There are hints everywhere, in every THING - artwork, labels, symbols, languages, lyrics, movies, religions, discussion boards, but nothing is concrete. In addition, life seems to be personally tailored through coincidences which are not really coincidences - personal experience, events, people who come and go in our lives. It's like life is continually teasing me with the secret if I can somehow recognize those hints, put meaning to them and act on that meaning.

Even so, billions of us are flopping around like fish out of water, lost, clueless, or confused. Many, I assume, are like me, not quite able to hone in on that thing we cannot define...the secret. I think I'm getting closer to a definition, having to do with the shadow me, but absolutely no closer to achieving integration or achieving IT...maybe in little increments. I also feel this secret has a back-up solve, a mechanical-like process with a PING resolution, a fast-track trick involving bridging a gap, or taking a leap or a dive, so to speak, energetically.

I can only think of a couple reasons why this is kept so hidden. There is either a contractual/implied obligation to remain silent, which would have to come with an ironclad repurcussion if defaulted on - otherwise people would be spilling the beans all over the place, or once it's discovered, the desire to communicate is somehow diminished. The latter seems less likely as there are simply too many hints out there, everywhere. Too many artists trying to convey the message.

Ironic that while the world is brimming with hints, it also seems structured by default to continually distract from, or prevent the learning of this secret.

Maybe I can't find it because I have to find my own way. If that is the case, why do we all have the ability read and listen to other opinions? Why do people bother to talk at all. (I ask myself that question alot these days.)

This pretty much sums the theory up, add eL to eL to become T, but in doing so, the original eL is lost, it's now part of T. Uggh.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2019), Bluegreen (31st May 2019), Clear Light (31st May 2019), cursichella1 (3rd June 2019), Hervé (31st May 2019), Jad (31st May 2019), Mark (31st May 2019), meeradas (1st June 2019), Satori (31st May 2019), Sophocles (31st May 2019), Valerie Villars (31st May 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Got A Secret, Can You Keep IT

Oh, perhaps "what you are looking for" is not so much a "secret" as it is evidently self-secret eh ?

In other words, it's seemingly Veiled from Intellectual Explanation precisely because it cannot be "put into words" as "it" is Non-Conceptual ?

Now, what is prior to Language, prior to Expression, prior to "I" ? I'd suggest "looking within" !!!

Just my two-cents

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

PS In these days of "Information Overload" (as there are so many Theories in the "Spiritual Supermarket"), the "How To" of it, I'd say, is like the most precious "Jewel in the Crown", that which truly can Differentiate between what is REAL and what isn't eh ?

PPS Best wishes on your "Path" !!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Ascension (31st May 2019), Bluegreen (31st May 2019), Jad (31st May 2019), Mark (31st May 2019), Valerie Villars (31st May 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Okay, how do I proceed with this question without looking like a raving lunatic needing to be ushered off the board as a phonics provocateur? There is an ultimate secret out there that has to do with our true nature. The word SECRET contains the secret, but only as directional guidance rather than HOW TO. There doesn't appear to be a manual in existence, that I can find.

To explain in terms of how I visualize it, we need to "T" (verb) to be complete. We are two in one, we have a shadow us, the one that lives in silence - our awareness, like double L's back to back. "IT." Instructional...I - T. I tee. Most people follow a energetic direct route, but end up coming up short, kind of like a single L, or D, stuck in a closed loop or a K, limited directional energy dispersal. We take the path most chosen and miss the turn off, the bend, the curve, whatever, to open up the path. I don't know whether this has to do with left brain/right brain, or it has to do with directed energy to the pineal, or directed energy outward, or inward or what exactly. I can move energy around a bit, but not exactly sure what to do with it.

I suspect many of you on Avalon already "T" even if you do not characterize it in terms of letters. My question is this. Why is this secret never directly discussed, mentioned, taught in school, or spoken of in any way? Yes, there is stuff about chakras, blockages, lucid dreaming, oobe's, meditation, mindfulness, but never presented as the full and complete solution to the SECRET, like wake up, concentrate HERE kind of thing. Cliff notes. No, in this age of information, we are bombarded with millions of answers, with most of them probably containing only a small facet of the truth, or worse, no truth at all.

Secrets are impossible to keep and yet, this one remains locked up tight. There are hints everywhere, in every THING - artwork, labels, symbols, languages, lyrics, movies, religions, discussion boards, but nothing is concrete. In addition, life seems to be personally tailored through coincidences which are not really coincidences - personal experience, events, people who come and go in our lives. It's like life is continually teasing me with the secret if I can somehow recognize those hints, put meaning to them and act on that meaning.

Even so, billions of us are flopping around like fish out of water, lost, clueless, or confused. Many, I assume, are like me, not quite able to hone in on that thing we cannot define...the secret. I think I'm getting closer to a definition, having to do with the shadow me, but absolutely no closer to achieving integration or achieving IT...maybe in little increments. I also feel this secret has a back-up solve, a mechanical-like process with a PING resolution, a fast-track trick involving bridging a gap, or taking a leap or a dive, so to speak, energetically.

I can only think of a couple reasons why this is kept so hidden. There is either a contractual/implied obligation to remain silent, which would have to come with an ironclad repurcussion if defaulted on - otherwise people would be spilling the beans all over the place, or once it's discovered, the desire to communicate is somehow diminished. The latter seems less likely as there are simply too many hints out there, everywhere. Too many artists trying to convey the message.

Ironic that while the world is brimming with hints, it also seems structured by default to continually distract from, or prevent the learning of this secret.

Maybe I can't find it because I have to find my own way. If that is the case, why do we all have the ability read and listen to other opinions? Why do people bother to talk at all. (I ask myself that question alot these days.)

This pretty much sums the theory up, add eL to eL to become T, but in doing so, the original eL is lost, it's now part of T. Uggh.

You're definitely on to something here Ascension! Check out the Lyrics on this song by HIM:

"Sweet Pandemonium"

"Today tomorrow seems so far away
    And the wait in vain, yeah
    So safe, in the blinding light of love unchained
    In yesterday's grave, yeah

The truth that could set souls free
    Is buried within sweet pandemonium
    Concealed by disbelief
    The riddle stays veiled in sweet pandemonium

Afraid that everything remains unchanged
    In this fragile dream, yeah
    Ashamed of the shattered remains
    Of promises made, yeah

Concealed by disbelief
    The riddle stays veiled in sweet pandemonium

Drained by the anger and grief
    Fazed by the envy and greed
    The secret cries for a release
    The lucidity hidden deep in sweet pandemonium

Concealed by disbelief
    The riddle stays veiled in sweet pandemonium"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Ascension (31st May 2019), Bluegreen (31st May 2019), Clear Light (31st May 2019), Mark (31st May 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

the most obvious = the most hidden

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Ascension (31st May 2019), Bluegreen (31st May 2019), Clear Light (31st May 2019), DeDukshyn (31st May 2019), Mark (31st May 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Maybe I can't find it because I have to find my own way.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Ascension (31st May 2019), Bluegreen (31st May 2019), Clear Light (31st May 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Thank you for your responses. I appreciate hearing your thoughts. Maybe something will PING.

I agree that the deception we see manifesting in the world starts at home (internal deception, lack of authenticity) and is possibly a very large part of the puzzle.

I also agree that the answer is possibly so obvious it gets passed over while looking for a more complex, more concrete answer. My personal preference for logic seems to create a veil through which I cannot pass.

I have a deep desire to tear down the veil by finding a solution to this undefined burning question but I don't know whether to continue to focus with intention since it's undefined, or just let it percolate in the background. Maybe focus on the question rather than the answer.

Typically, I do not retain detail in dreams, just snippets, and many people do not find dreams fascinating, but last night, my dreams contained a couple interesting tidbits. Bill Ryan, who I have never even met, and some other unidentified people were all climbing ladders with decorative flames behind them, like H's stacked on top of each other... that recurring theme about a bridge, or connecting point again. And I woke up thinking about wicker guns, like wiki guns, wiki pedia, wiki leaks. Wicking on H's! This means something. Richard Dreyfus and mashed potatoes come to mind.

Dreams are a gateway, but probably only on a personal level.

This picture fascinates me. "T" anyone?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Odeza.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	500.0 KB
ID:	40674

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Clear Light (31st May 2019), Jad (31st May 2019), meeradas (1st June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread