+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Musings about Physics

1. Link to Post #1
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Default Musings about Physics

In this thread I will post some remarks regarding mainstream physics. My focus is on theories or experiments which are in conflict with the majority view in physics, but I will ignore any high octane speculations. For example, I don't care about string theory or supersymmetry aka SUSY.

At first I will write about two issues which constitute a serious challenge to Einstein's theory of general relativity, which are well known for several decades. The first issue is a consequence of the discovery of the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) and the other one is the Dark Matter mystery.

In short:
    • the Cosmic Microwave Background can be seen as a preferred frame aka absolute space and absolute time
    • the missing Dark Matter contradicts Einstein's theory

There is much more to come.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2019), Baby Steps (1st June 2019), Jayke (2nd June 2019), Pam (2nd June 2019), RogeRio (7th September 2019), Satori (2nd June 2019), Star Tsar (4th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st December 2019), toppy (7th June 2019), Victoria (24th August 2019), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Default Re: Musings about Physics

What is your opinion on Paul LaViolette's Subquantum Kinetics?
    Are you discarding M-theory (a superset of SUSY)?
    What about Quantum Field Theory?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st June 2019), Jayke (1st June 2019), Pam (2nd June 2019), toppy (7th June 2019), Victoria (30th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    What is your opinion on Paul LaViolette's Subquantum Kinetics?
    Are you discarding M-theory (a superset of SUSY)?
    What about Quantum Field Theory?
    Here is a quote about Paul LaViolette's Subquantum Kinetics:

Quote The Transmuting Ether

Subquantum kinetics proposes the existence of a primordial transmuting ether composed of subtle “etheron” particles. These continually react with one another in prescribed manners and also diffuse through space.

Potentially, there may be many subquantum reactions taking place in the transmuting ether, but only a few of these may be important for describing the origin of the fields composing the matter and energy of our universe. This relevant subset of ether reactions (Model G) is described by just five kinetic equations. These describe the recursive conversion of X etherons into Y etherons and Y etherons back into X etherons.
    https://etheric.com/subquantum-kinet...cal-summary/2/

In my opinion, Paul LaViolette's is just high octane speculation. I don't see any experimental experiments which justify these assumptions. If he goes on in this way, he can "explain", whenever necessary, any experiments by adding further assumptions. Another user on the web expressed this in more radical terms:

Quote No evidence supporting it, no useful predictions that it makes. (His "predictions" are simply reanalyses of existing well-understood phenomena -- e.g., he "predicts" the Hubble red shift.)
    [...]
    This could just as well be written "Fairie chromodynamics proposes the existence of a primordial philosopher's stone composed of the multicolored wings of pixies."
    http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=199951

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st June 2019), Pam (2nd June 2019), RogeRio (7th September 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019), toppy (7th June 2019), Victoria (24th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

I posted a link to a pdf discussing the physics of David Bohm.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1289647

David Bohm discussed many ideas including the holographic universe, as well as the implicate order and the explicate order.
    I am not well versed in physics, and I have my doubts about the reality of the commonly held ideas of physics. I would be interested in hearing others thoughts about this paper.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Jayke (1st June 2019), Pam (2nd June 2019), RogeRio (7th September 2019), silvanelf (2nd June 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019), toppy (7th June 2019), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Ken Wheeler kicks Einstein’s ass with his Electromagnetism theories. He does lots of interesting videos using super magnets and ferro fluids to show the structure of hyperspace. A quick mind and a smart wit (from the Walter Russell/Eric Dollard school of physics). Always entertaining to hear his views.

Last edited by Jayke; 2nd June 2019 at 10:08.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Chester (29th August 2019), Chip (2nd June 2019), meeradas (17th June 2019), Pam (2nd June 2019), RogeRio (7th September 2019), Satori (2nd June 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st December 2019), toppy (7th June 2019), Victoria (24th August 2019), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    David Bohm discussed many ideas including the holographic universe, as well as the implicate order and the explicate order.
    I am not well versed in physics, and I have my doubts about the reality of the commonly held ideas of physics. I would be interested in hearing others thoughts about this paper.

John
    I recommend the conversation between Rupert Sheldrake and David Bohm -- it was published here on the forum:

Morphic fields and the implicate order

The book linked in post #4 contains a collections of physics articles which are somehow related to David Bohm's ideas. Please note the wording "somehow related" ... For example it's sufficient to mention the words "Contextuality" or "Hidden Variables" in relation to quantum physics and you are opening a can of worms.

Many physicists have a strong tendency to translate an intuitive idea into a mathematical concept. But in this way most physicists seem to lose track of the original idea. In this regard David Bohm is an exception, because he had strong intuitive abilities. While reading the book mentioned above in #4, it is really difficult to see the forest for the trees.

Bohm's concept about implicate order is similar to the idea "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts." I think Rupert Sheldrake's "morphogenetic field" has a more encompassing view in this regard, but they are closely related.

Bohm's papers about quantum mechanics were very important, they were brilliant and very simple at the same time. Many people would say "it's a simple idea, therefore anybody can do it." But that's not true. Often we need a genius to find the most simple, but brilliant idea. In short, Bohm discovered a realistic model of quantum mechanics, despite all claims from leading physicists like von Neumann who "proved" that a realistic model of quantum mechanics cannot exist. The solution of the conundrum is simple: von Neumann's "proof" was a blunder. You should consider the reputation of von Neumann:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    From Eugene Wigner, about John von Neumann vs. Einstein:

(John von Neumann — fascinating Wiki page here — is considered by some to have been the most extraordinarily intelligent and quick-thinking human who has ever lived.)
    Nevertheless, Bohm disproved von Neumann's claim -- or more accurately: von Neumann's claim was very misleading. Bohm refuted von Neumann's claim in the most convincing way: he provided a counterexample. That's the most striking argument in mathematics.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Jayke (2nd June 2019), johnf (2nd June 2019), Pam (2nd June 2019), Patient (2nd June 2019), Robert deTree (2nd June 2019), RogeRio (7th September 2019), Satori (2nd June 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019), toppy (7th June 2019), Victoria (24th August 2019), william r sanford72 (2nd June 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

It would be great if you could lay out your ideas on the Cosmic microwave flux in very plain language- thanks!
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

johnf (2nd June 2019), Pam (2nd June 2019), silvanelf (2nd June 2019), toppy (7th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Ken Wheeler kicks Einstein’s ass with his Electromagnetism theories. He does lots of interesting videos using super magnets and ferro fluids to show the structure of hyperspace. A quick mind and a smart wit (from the Walter Russell/Eric Dollard school of physics). Always entertaining to hear his views.

Wow!! I have never even heard of Ken Wheeler. I really, really enjoyed his video. How refreshing to hear him verify my observations on "gravity". thanks Jayke.. I look forward to watching your other recommendation.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Jayke (2nd June 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st December 2019), toppy (7th June 2019), Victoria (24th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

This guy Ken is why I got a Fujifilm camera! I used to watch his photography videos and he is super funny. Now to see that he is also making physics videos makes me even like him more. Solid dude!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Jayke (2nd June 2019), meeradas (17th June 2019), Pam (4th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st December 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

Silvanelf, thank you for your reply, that gives me some homework along with the other videos here.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

20. The Following User Says Thank You to johnf For This Post:

silvanelf (2nd June 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

If his theories are correct he should be able to prove it , and create something useful out of it. I've have created many new and useful devices not one of them is anchored in theories. whenever I come up with some theory ,I prove or disprove it by conducting my own experiment. making theories and broadcasting it tells a lot to me.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Intranuclear (3rd June 2019), RogeRio (7th September 2019), Victoria (24th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    I've have created many new and useful devices not one of them is anchored in theories. whenever I come up with some theory ,I prove or disprove it by conducting my own experiment. making theories and broadcasting it tells a lot to me.
    Why don't you share your ideas somewhere on the forum? I want to hear about your stagering discoveries.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

RogeRio (7th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st December 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    I've have created many new and useful devices not one of them is anchored in theories. whenever I come up with some theory ,I prove or disprove it by conducting my own experiment. making theories and broadcasting it tells a lot to me.
    Why don't you share your ideas somewhere on the forum? I want to hear about your stagering discoveries.
    there is a find all post feature on this forum you can use it to find some of what
    i shared. of course I kept some for myself. and perhaps also share useful things you came up with by musing with physics.
    Last edited by Bubu; 3rd June 2019 at 15:34.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Ken Wheeler's videos may be very entertaining, but are his claims true? According to Wheeler, "there are no electrons, negative charges, ..." What a crap. Look at how a cathode tube works or look at cosmic radiation, then you will realize that electrons are real beyond any doubt.

Quote There are no negatively "charged" particles in this universe. Negative electricity discharges while positive electricity charges. The negative depolarizing force functions in the opposite manner and direction to the positive polarizing force. There is no such condition in nature as a negative charge, only discharges, nor are there negatively charged particles, further still not one iota of proof for same. Charge and discharge are antinomies, as filling and emptying, or compressing and expanding are mutual and co-eternal principle conditions. The commonly held belief in nonsense such as the notion that electricity is a stream of rolling electron beads thru a conductor is one of the most insane conceptual reifications of the definition of discharge as held by so-called intelligent minds.

There are no electrons, negative charges, special-dimensions, warped space (resoundingly denied by Tesla and others), and no photons; only charge, induction and radiation/discharges and their relational spins, all as mediated thru the Ether. Quantum and Relativity is a quack religion of mathematical physics based upon the absurd premise that the universe is a giant sea of interactive massless tiny invisible beads and that space itself, nothing, mediates interactions and can be genuinely ‘warped’. Such conceptual Atomistic reifications as amplified by GR (Relativity) cannot be enjoined, and the only genuine warping occurring is not out in the cosmos of space, but in the empty spaces between the ears of those who reify such absurdities; warped minds rationally would invent warped space; its purely logical in its insanity that the former produce the later.
    source: Ken L Wheeler, "Uncovering the missing Secrets of Magnetism"

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Jayke (3rd June 2019), Pam (4th June 2019), RogeRio (7th September 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019), Victoria (24th August 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd June 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    Ken Wheeler's videos may be very entertaining, but are his claims true? According to Wheeler, "there are no electrons, negative charges, ..." What a crap. Look at how a cathode tube works or look at cosmic radiation, then you will realize that electrons are real beyond any doubt.
    Ken comes from the CP Steinmetz, Tesla, Eric Dollard school of aether physics. No doubt these guys had different explanations for how cathode tubes and cosmic radiation works — as compared to modern explanations based on atomistic theories. Ken just synthesises the work of the greats who gave us our entire electrical grid. Might be worth investigating alternative paradigms before writing him off completely.

I’m still interested in hearing more about the theories you’ve been working on anyway silvanelf, see how it compares to Eric Dollards material, who I’ve been following closely. You guys might actually have similar understandings but just be using different terminology to describe similar phenomena.

I tend to trust Dollards work because he’s one of the few people alive who knows how to recreate Teslas magnifying transmitter. What would the best theories you propose enable us to do? and how do you know they’d work? Have the theories been tested and validated through the creation of new technologies?

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Pam (4th June 2019), RogeRio (7th September 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st December 2019), Victoria (24th August 2019), william r sanford72 (6th June 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Found one of Ken’s videos where he shares the quotes of people like J.J Thompson, Tesla, Steinmetz etc rebutting the concept of electron theory. Surprisingly, one of the most logical rebuttals of electron theory comes from Einstein himself. which can be found at the 6 minute mark of Ken’s talk.

Theoretical treatment of these electrons will face the difficulty of electrodynamic theory by itself unable to account for their natures of its electrical masses constituting an electron will necessarily be scattered under the influence of their mutual repulsion” - Einstein (might not be a perfect quote as ken talks quick and I subscribe slow, but he does cite the publication where this quote is to be found)

He also touches on cathode rays and electron microscopes and explains how they work using the field theory of the pioneers of our electrical infrastructure.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Pam (4th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st December 2019), william r sanford72 (6th June 2019)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Ken comes from the CP Steinmetz, Tesla, Eric Dollard school of aether physics. No doubt these guys had different explanations for how cathode tubes and cosmic radiation works — as compared to modern explanations based on atomistic theories. Ken just synthesises the work of the greats who gave us our entire electrical grid. Might be worth investigating alternative paradigms before writing him off completely.
    There is not much common ground among Steinmetz, Tesla, Dollard and Wheeler. At least Tesla disagrees with all others on a fundamental level, furthermore Wheeler contradicts Steinmetz -- but Wheeler doesn't get it as it seems. I didn't compare the views of Dollard and Steinmetz in detail, but I doubt it that they actually agree.

Therefore I will talk about them one by one in summary form.

Tesla

Tesla's views seem to be in flux all the time, it is quite easy to misrepresent Tesla by cherry picking one specific quote from him. It is important to note the year when Tesla made a specific statement. Here Tesla disagreed about the specific nature of the electron, but he agreed with the current mainstream opinion of his time that the electron is a real particle. Emphasis mine.

Quote Prepared Statement of Tesla (For interview with press on 81st birthday observance) [July 1937]

My ideas regarding the electron are at variance with those generally entertained. I hold that it is a relatively large body carrying a surface charge and not an elementary unit. When such an electron leaves an electrode of extremely high potential and in very high vacuum, it carries an electrostatic charge many times greater than the normal. This may astonish some of those who think that the particle has the same charge in the tube and outside of it in the air.

A beautiful and instructive experiment has been contrived by me showing that such is not the case, for as soon as the particle gets out into the atmosphere it becomes a blazing star owing to the escape of the excess charge. The great quantity of electricity stored on the particle is responsible for the difficulties encountered in the operation of certain tubes and the rapid deterioration of the same.
    https://teslaresearch.jimdo.com/arti...ay-observance/

Tesla about cosmic rays

Here is the crucial sentence which I've emphasized below:

Tesla: "The cosmic ray ionizes the air, setting free many charges — ions and electrons."

First of all, Tesla talks about 'free charges' -- therefore he disagrees with Steinmetz (and Dollard! ) who claimed that electrostatic charges don't exist. Furthermore Tesla talks about "electrons and ions" -- which means that he agrees with the atomistic view about matter at least in general.

Quote Tesla Cosmic Ray Motor May Transmit Power 'Round Earth - Brooklyn Eagle - July 10, 1932, John J. A. O'Neill

"The attractive features of the Cosmic rays is their constancy. They shower down on us throughout the whole 24 hours, and if a plant is developed to use their power it will not require devices for storing energy as would be necessary with devices using wind, tide or sunlight."

"All of my investigations seem to point to the conclusion that they are small particles, each carrying so small a charge that we are justified in calling them neutrons. They move with great velocity, exceeding that of light.

"More than 25 years ago I began my efforts to harness the cosmic rays and I can now state that I have succeeded in operating a motive device by means of them."

"I will tell you in the most general way," he said. "The cosmic ray ionizes the air, setting free many charges—ions and electrons. These charges are captured in a condenser which is made to discharge through the circuit of the motor."
    https://teslaresearch.jimdo.com/radiant-energy/

You should compare Tesla's view with Ken Wheeler's video:

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Jayke (4th June 2019), RogeRio (7th September 2019), Victoria (24th August 2019), william r sanford72 (6th June 2019)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Awesome! Just testing to make sure your field theories incorporate the work of Steinmetz, Tesla and Co. (a lot of mainstream physicists haven’t even heard of Steinmetz, for example). Glad to see your well versed in these areas.

As a side note, I had a crazy dream several years ago, where a man in his mid 60’s was showing me how to build a free energy device in my garden. As the dream was playing out, a number kept rolling around in my mind (I can’t remember the number now), and upon awakening I typed the number into google and the first thing that came back was the same Tesla patent as the one in your link below.

https://teslaresearch.jimdo.com/radiant-energy/

That was the instance that got me researching the different field theories of Tesla’s physics. I do find Ken Wheeler summarises these theories better than most, but you’ve also got my attention to see how you interpret the work of these great minds differently. I look forward to hearing more of your research on the matter.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

RogeRio (7th September 2019), silvanelf (4th June 2019), Victoria (24th August 2019), william r sanford72 (6th June 2019)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Awesome! Just testing to make sure your field theories incorporate the work of Steinmetz, Tesla and Co. (a lot of mainstream physicists haven’t even heard of Steinmetz, for example). Glad to see your well versed in these areas.
    Long ago, I went off on a tangent after reading the Feynman Lectures about "Electromagnetism and Matter" -- here is why:

Quote When you follow any of our physics too far, you find that it always gets into some kind of trouble. Now we want to discuss a serious trouble—the failure of the classical electromagnetic theory. You can appreciate that there is a failure of all classical physics because of the quantum-mechanical effects. Classical mechanics is a mathematically consistent theory; it just doesn’t agree with experience. It is interesting, though, that the classical theory of electromagnetism is an unsatisfactory theory all by itself. There are difficulties associated with the ideas of Maxwell’s theory which are not solved by and not directly associated with quantum mechanics. You may say, “Perhaps there’s no use worrying about these difficulties. Since the quantum mechanics is going to change the laws of electrodynamics, we should wait to see what difficulties there are after the modification.” However, when electromagnetism is joined to quantum mechanics, the difficulties remain. So it will not be a waste of our time now to look at what these difficulties are. Also, they are of great historical importance. Furthermore, you may get some feeling of accomplishment from being able to go far enough with the theory to see everything—including all of its troubles.
    http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/II_28.html

On one hand the theory of electrodynamics is even today not entirely correct, on the other hand this topic seems closely related to many issues about free energy research.

In that lecture linked above, Feynman talked about the problem of infinite electromagnetic self-energy of a particle. In my view, somehow all these attempts to modify the laws of electrodynamics lead to a dead end. My own idea: let us broaden the search, maybe there are other 'glitches' within classical electrodynamics. What a surprise, I found a handful of inconsistencies. Feynman is right: "When you follow any of our physics too far, you find that it always gets into some kind of trouble."

First of all, there are experiments which seem to contradict the standard textbook theory -- or some experiments look like a mystery, even while nobody can put the finger on it. You know, standard physics says: "this phenomenon is well understood, nothing to see here, move along." while some well-known physicists said: "there is still a mytery." In a following post, I will present a series of links about one of these experiments.

Another can of worms: Gauge Invariance in Classical Electrodynamics. Just saying.

What about the relation between 'ether physics' and electrodynamics? In other word, how would a theory of Galilean electrodynamics look like?

Quote If one drops the Faraday induction term from Maxwell’s equations, they become exactly Galilei invariant. This suggests that if Maxwell had worked between Ampère and Faraday, he could have developed this Galilei‐invariant electromagnetic theory so that Faraday’s discovery would have confronted physicists with the dilemma: give up the Galileian relativity principle for electromagnetism (ether hypothesis), or modify it (special relativity). This suggests a new pedagogical approach to electromagnetic theory, in which the displacement current and the Galileian relativity principle are introduced before the induction term is discussed.
    https://aapt.scitation.org/doi/10.1119/1.12239

Unfortunately, the whole article is not available for free, but you get the idea. By the way, there are better articles available -- the article quoted above has overlooked an important point. More about it in another post.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th June 2019), Jayke (5th June 2019), RogeRio (7th September 2019), Victoria (30th November 2019), william r sanford72 (6th June 2019)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

This is a theory that has appealed to me ever since learning of Black & White holes...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    PhysicsWorld.com

Our Universe Has Antimatter Partner on the Other Side of the Big Bang, Say Physicists

Published 3rd June 2019

Our universe could be the mirror image of an antimatter universe extending backwards in time before the Big Bang. So claim physicists in Canada, who have devised a new cosmological model positing the existence of an “antiuniverse” which, paired to our own, preserves a fundamental rule of physics called CPT symmetry. The researchers still need to work out many details of their theory, but they say it naturally explains the existence of dark matter.

Standard cosmological models tell us that the universe – space, time and mass/energy – exploded into existence some 14 billion years ago and has since expanded and cooled, leading to the progressive formation of subatomic particles, atoms, stars and planets.

Read all about it here: https://physicsworld.com/a/our-unive...ay-physicists/

Scientific papers here: https://journals.aps.org/prl/abstrac...ett.121.251301 & http://journals.andromedapublisher.c...cle/view/67/31
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th June 2019), Chester (29th August 2019), Jad (5th June 2019), Jayke (5th June 2019), RogeRio (7th September 2019), silvanelf (5th June 2019), Victoria (30th November 2019), william r sanford72 (6th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast