+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Peter Farley

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Peter Farley

This guy died a decade or so ago, but he did a lot of channeling work, and I thought it might be good to give him a mention for people who like such things. Someone is still maintaining his website:

http://4truthseekers.org/peters-articles/

He had a unique perspective on the subject of aliens, classifying people with whatever alien or angelic race he perceived them originating from. He wrote some unique books about the history of consciousness, which may be on the website somewhere. I think he said Jesus and Lucifer were in the same lineage or something. He had lived in Palm Beach and said the Jews in Florida had a lot of reptillian DNA. He said I was originally a Seraphim, a proto-reptilian, and he refuses to deal with us as we are too stubborn. :-)

I found it interesting that he was all about survivalism and the coming earth disasters and yet he died of a heart attack in Oregon with none of that happening. I see his demise as a typical one for victims of the astral plane. He let his "guides" micromanage his life -- they told him what to eat, when and where. He was in his 60s and maybe they just used up his life force.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th June 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2019), cursichella1 (8th June 2019), Debra (4th June 2019), Mercedes (5th June 2019), ramus (5th June 2019), Rich (6th June 2019), Satori (4th June 2019), sijohn (4th June 2019), Stardad (4th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th June 2019), Tam (4th June 2019), tessfreq (4th June 2019), toppy (4th June 2019), Valerie Villars (4th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Peter Farley

That's a very well stocked web site your link points to there TomKat.

Much to view, thanks
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    This guy died a decade or so ago, but he did a lot of channeling work, and I thought it might be good to give him a mention for people who like such things. Someone is still maintaining his website: http://4truthseekers.org/peters-articles/
    Thanks so much Tomkat. That really is a treasure trove! I've only read one article, but even just one article connected a few more dots on the journey of understanding.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

One of the things he said that I've never heard before, is that gargoyles live in graveyards, and visiting graveyards can result in a gargoyle attachment. He said some people have been almost completely taken over by them so that there's not much humanity left in them.

+ Reply to Thread