Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Straight Pride gets attacked during "pride month"

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Default Re: Straight Pride gets attacked during "pride month"

The various factions of the elite are loosing control, but they still seek to serve up division in anyway they can.

Stoking up division around "identity" is a potent focus for hate, but I don't see it working on the long term here.

We are all one, yet we are different. We know that we need to love others and ourselves and seek out that perfection that inspires each other-self as well as ourselves - regardless of the way we refract that purity in our expression on Earth.

It is what many are doing and it is why, eventually, these tactics of spreading hate will fail.

That said, I found the idea of a straight pride movement quite amusing, because to me, it is clearly not part of the plan. It is a backlash - and that backlash is now being fought. Not only that but it seems that, it has causes some pretty hateful things to have been said - which kind of highlights the dangers of this identitarian way of thinking.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bubu (9th June 2019), DeDukshyn (9th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Franny (16th June 2019), heretogrow (12th June 2019), Justplain (21st June 2019), KiwiElf (18th June 2019), meeradas (16th June 2019), Mike (11th June 2019), Orobo (10th June 2019), Pam (16th June 2019), PurpleLama (9th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (16th June 2019), Wind (9th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Straight Pride gets attacked during

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    I don't necessarily have a problem with strangers waggling their sexuality in my face, gay or straight, but there's a place for it and it ain't the streets.
    I think I just got this now ...

I'm gettin' old ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 12th June 2019 at 01:13.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th June 2019), BMJ (18th June 2019), Clarity (12th June 2019), heretogrow (13th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (16th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)

I get this, as I get all responses to identity politics. Hit back with more identity politics...It degrades the entire debate and renders the discussion meaningless as it is no longer concerned with finding an answer to an inherent problem, but, instead, is seeking only to neutralize and minimalize the issue that divided and pit populations against each other in the second place. The only outcome possible is a lessening of real understanding and the capacity to move forward productively.
    I get where you're coming from and recognize this as a valid observation; however, I would submit your conclusion is presumptuous. It presumes motive embedded in the dogma of identity politics itself--which is completely logical and reasonable, but only if this is the paradigm on which one perceives the world. It should come as no surprise that those who criticize identity politics may well perceive the world itself through a different lens.

Let's do a thought experiment outside the particular paradigm that divides individuals into groups and casts and colors and creeds and assumes all individual motives are thus based on the interests inherent to one's particular group. Let's assume for sake argument that identity politics plays no role in how or why one thinks and believes as he or she does. I would ask you, under these set of givens, do those who throw identity politics back into the fray really do so to employ a defensive shield of sorts to neutralize and minimalize the issue? Is that really true, you think?

It may be true, and I'm sure it is for some who bandy the argument. However, I challenge you to meditate on this just a little further. Could your conclusion of what's going on here be a biased interpretation based on your personal experience of marginalization, or at the very least, based on a paradigm of identity politics itself?

How about this an an alternative explanation. How about those who are courageous enough to launch any kind of push back against identity politics (the general cultural consensus casts aspersions of the social injustice apologist upon those who dare criticize identity politics) not only recognize the problem but actually do want to find the answer to an inherent problem. If the problem is structural in nature and has to do with a sort of trance people are in that undergirds beliefs and behaviors and unconscious modes of being, the answer, then, is to raise awareness and break this trance without pushing people further into their matrix of unconsciousness. What would you say to the hypothesis that asserts the methods and tactics to raise awareness via the dogma of identity politics not only exacerbates the problem itself, but also lessens a real understanding of the problem and stagnates the capacity to move forward productively? Would it be such a stretch to entertain this as the underlying motive of those who criticize identity politics?

Let's just simplify this and get it over with:

Identity politics makes things worse.

Agree or disagree and that being said, I assert adamantly that I do not fall into the camp of one who is apologizing for the problem. I am certainly not seeking to neutralize it. And I will say in all sincerity it has nothing to do with serving the interests of the group or cast or class or color or creed or sexual orientation with whom I associate.

Can't we find another path to address the problem and to raise awareness? Is there no other way?
    Last edited by T Smith; 12th June 2019 at 04:26.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Clarity (12th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (16th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)

I get this, as I get all responses to identity politics. Hit back with more identity politics...It degrades the entire debate and renders the discussion meaningless as it is no longer concerned with finding an answer to an inherent problem, but, instead, is seeking only to neutralize and minimalize the issue that divided and pit populations against each other in the second place. The only outcome possible is a lessening of real understanding and the capacity to move forward productively.
    I get where you're coming from and recognize this as a valid observation; however, I would submit your conclusion is presumptuous. It presumes motive embedded in the dogma of identity politics itself--which is completely logical and reasonable, but only if this is the paradigm on which one perceives the world. It should come as no surprise that those who criticize identity politics may well perceive the world itself through a different lens.

Let's do a thought experiment outside the particular paradigm that divides individuals into groups and casts and colors and creeds and assumes all individual motives are thus based on the interests inherent to one's particular group. Let's assume for sake argument that identity politics plays no role in how or why one thinks and believes as he or she does. I would ask you, under these set of givens, do those who throw identity politics back into the fray really do so to employ a defensive shield of sorts to neutralize and minimalize the issue? Is that really true, you think?

It may be true, and I'm sure it is for some who bandy the argument. However, I challenge you to meditate on this just a little further. Could your conclusion of what's going on here be a biased interpretation based on your personal experience of marginalization, or at the very least, based on a paradigm of identity politics itself?

How about this an an alternative explanation. How about those who are courageous enough to launch any kind of push back against identity politics (the general cultural consensus casts aspersions of the social injustice apologist upon those who dare criticize identity politics) not only recognize the problem but actually do want to find the answer to an inherent problem. If the problem is structural in nature and has to do with a sort of trance people are in that undergirds beliefs and behaviors and unconscious modes of being, the answer, then, is to raise awareness and break this trance without pushing people further into their matrix of unconsciousness. What would you say to the hypothesis that asserts the methods and tactics to raise awareness via the dogma of identity politics not only exacerbates the problem itself, but also lessens a real understanding of the problem and stagnates the capacity to move forward productively? Would it be such a stretch to entertain this as the underlying motive of those who criticize identity politics?

Agree or disagree and that being said, I assert adamantly that I do not fall into the camp of one who is apologizing for the problem. I am certainly not seeking to neutralize it. And I will say in all sincerity it has nothing to do with serving the interests of the group or cast or class or color or creed or sexual orientation with whom I associate.

Can't we find another path to address the problem and to raise awareness? Is there no other way?
    Your post, as a response and argument to Rhakyt's post, makes no sense. You argue, say you don't quite agree, then go on to argue the exact same thing he was stating ... he just said it first and more succinctly? I guess that could be seen as flattery maybe ... not sure what is going on here ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Anchor (14th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Orobo (13th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), T Smith (12th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Your post, as a response and argument to Rhakyt's post, makes no sense. You argue, say you don't quite agree, then go on to argue the exact same thing he was stating ... he just said it first and more succinctly? I guess that could be seen as flattery maybe ... not sure what is going on here ...
    Well for sure it probably shouldn't be in this thread (while related to the OP, a side discussion about identity politics could possibly derail the thread)... And perhaps I read his post wrong, but I inferred the gist to mean the push back against identity politics as a legitimate means to ameliorate marginalization in society merely renders the entire debate meaningless and instead exposes an ulterior motive to derail the intent undergirding identity politics... Am I reading this wrong? If so, I will modify my post accordingly with apologies to Rhakyt and all those who suffered through my thoughts . But if not, this is the part I specifically disagree with. When he says "...no longer concerned with finding an answer to an inherent problem, but, instead, is seeking only (emphasis mine)to neutralize and minimalize the issue..." implies to me that those who criticize identity politics have an ulterior motive....

Carry on.

T Smith
    Last edited by T Smith; 12th June 2019 at 16:59.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Orobo (13th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Well for sure it probably shouldn't be in this thread (while related to the OP, a side discussion about identity politics could possibly derail the thread)... And perhaps I read his post wrong, but I inferred the gist to mean the push back against identity politics as a legitimate means to ameliorate marginalization in society merely renders the entire debate meaningless and instead exposes an ulterior motive to derail the intent undergirding identity politics... Am I reading this wrong? If so, I will modify my post accordingly with apologies to Rhakyt and all those who suffered through my thoughts . But if not, this is the part I specifically disagree with. When he says "...no longer concerned with finding an answer to an inherent problem, but, instead, is seeking only (emphasis mine)to neutralize and minimalize the issue..." implies to me that those who criticize identity politics have an ulterior motive....

Carry on.

T Smith
    I just think you missed his main emphasis which was this:
    Quote Hit back with more identity politics...It degrades the entire debate and renders the discussion meaningless ...
    That doesn't sound like he was claiming legitimacy.

He was claiming that some see it as legit, it was their motivation, and thus that was why it occurred (the "reasoning" in peoples minds that led to this) . He was not saying it was a legit thing to do.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), Orobo (13th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), T Smith (12th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Lads (...),

I think it is inevitable that identity politics (IP) is discussed on this thread. It is part of it.

Maybe some think IP is a real way to open up peoples perception to the manipulations, since it is so ridiculously obvious once you see it. So maybe there can be sincere motivations behind using IP in discussions.
    Truth is truth.

But, yeah If you mean throwing back IP in the same , or escalating, fashion, it becomes a fight. You engage in the game you did not make.
    Using the rules of the IP game to dismantle it is fair I think.

I think though that the diversity+proximity =conflict is very real and done on purpose. Of course. That is very real in us humans.

The tribal forces in us are pretty strong. Especially when the differences are so flabbergastingly large as with migrants for example, as opposed to, for example, the Irish Troubles, which already seemed irreconcilable.

This here goes way beyond any hope of a peaceful solution, it feels right now.
    The infighting within our own group is so difficult already, like with this manufactured LGBT++ unrest. Pretty sure that is for a reason too.
    Silly humans. Easily toyed with, within a certain timeframe. That frame is possibly, if we are not too slow to catch up, coming to an end now.

In that sense it is useless pouncing on the breadcrumb trail of conflicts that is laid out in front of us. Waste of energy, waste of time. Cut ahead to the levels behind. But already there is a huge wall. Made out of illicit laws, a pumped up and propogandised public against any who dares to go beyond and touch anything really aiding or abetting the plight of the (white) population, and therefore, further down the line, all of humanity. Why else is there such a hate-on on Europeans? It seems they see us as the last bump in the road to full spectrum dominance.

Dehumanize the ones with the most resources, rob them to pay for the bombs to ruin other weaker groups. Then stampede the weakened first group with those from group two who are by now pretty pissed off. Something like that.

This dehumanisation, with the softening up of the cohesion in our society is well underway. Using IP back, in the fighting fashion, is almost a given for people waking up late in the game, or those with not enough brain power to put it all in perspective.

O.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (22nd June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

It might be a good thing to check where it all came from: [Address] 'The Origins of Political Correctness' | Bill Lind - February 2000
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (18th June 2019), Orobo (16th June 2019), Pam (16th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

It might be a good thing to check where it all came from: [Address] 'The Origins of Political Correctness' | Bill Lind - February 2000
    I encourage everyone to read this article. It is well worth the time.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

BMJ (18th June 2019), Hervé (16th June 2019), Orobo (16th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), ulli (17th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

The focus seems to be western culture, capitalist and christian.
    What I am more, or also, interested in is in what way the critical theory (CT) or/and cultural marxism (CM) are also breaking down our human nature. Things that lie underneath western culture. It is then, I think, that the destructiveness and actual danger of these destructive forces can be judged.

I had great trouble with the catholic environment I grew up in and broke with it at age 12. The repressive nature was stifling and the hypocrisy of the believers indigestible, even for a young lad like me. So I have sympathy for the lust to break it down.
    I have lived that anti religious life for many many years, until I found out there are certain principles in life that need to be upheld for a family and a society to survive. I was not taught those principles. Like the function of sex after marriage.
    It seems that the CM and CT go too far. That is when the anti western becomes suspect. Is it anti- gentile? That is a question that I see being asked more and more.
    The overreaction to just posing this question makes it even more suspect, as there are more related questions that get with the same hammer. So there is another repression laid on top of us, istead of the christian one. Not good, at all.

O.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

Hervé (16th June 2019), Justplain (21st June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), ulli (17th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Western society, re north America, required maybe 3-4-5 more IQ points of emergent grouped knowledge and knowing, overall, as a group, to be able to see past the manipulations of the elite..well enough that the manipulations would be obvious enough to note clearly enough--- that they could be countered.

The importation of the immigrants in an unchecked manner is to fuzz up or discombobulate the masses and to bring the overall societal and cultural IQ down, so that it cannot rise into being free of elite parasitism.

I don't know of a single soul that thinks that unchecked immigration and importation of so many people is even remotely a good idea. But it is still happening, and totally against the given rules, laws, discourse, and sanity....that resides in all these countries.

Parasites require a host to be free and to grow. Almost to live at all, requires this host body. So, the threat of human freedom is a life threat to elite parasitism.

so they will go as far as they have to, including to the edge of total death for the host. Ie, any price, any price at all. Any cost to the host, is permissible, as the threat to the parasite is almost the same, ie, total.

It is the problem, reaction, solution game, writ large across all of it. Forced immigration, forced integration, forced problems, forced losses, forced solutions, forced controls.

The alternative media has made all of this --- quite obvious to all. Which is a huge threat. The totalitarian tip-toe.... is always lurking...

This parasitical group, is still fighting to give rise to the North American union, this attempt at a 4th Reich.... This time, with Canada under control and involved, with all those resources, and oceans on two sides. Jim Marrs' book, 'Rise of the Fourth Reich' (pdf widely available, chock full of many hundreds of facts that are fully documented), is a good primer for part of the story.

Ie, the money problems are all fake and can disappear in a second with the stroke of a pen, and so on.

You are being gamed.

What does this have to do with the subject at hand? Well, same manipulators ---it's part of their manipulation package.

You are a pile of kittens, they they break out the laser pointers, you attack the laser spots on each other. Simple enough.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th June 2019 at 21:25.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Anchor (17th June 2019), BMJ (18th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (23rd June 2019), drneglector (18th June 2019), Franny (16th June 2019), Hervé (16th June 2019), Jayke (17th June 2019), Justplain (21st June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st June 2019), meeradas (17th June 2019), Orobo (17th June 2019), PurpleLama (17th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), ulli (17th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Carmody,

Ok post, but could you go more into specifics?

Do you mean parasites as in 'Ryan Dawson-parasites' or more like inter-dimensional parasites? Or both, they could well be interconnected. Or even, just a group of non-descript descent, hiding behind The One Proxy. I am not sure as of now.

It is just so, now, that many threads lead to "semitic" hands and going there is not allowed. Making it more compelling to look at. And because of that it could be a well placed smokescreen.

The fast pace of the destructive strategies put to work synchronously all over the world (smart everything, 5G, migration, wars) gives the idea there is a hurry.
    This hurry might be in pace with the breakdown of the barrier to the JQ ( jewish question) I see, and that the rabbit hole does not go further after all. To link it back to a previous post, I consider that group to be the one with the strongest memory of themselves and their culture, combined with actual power and influence. Something that is ruined with all other groups, but especially christians at the moment.
    But even thát could be a hijack of that group. So I can not blame anyone, even tough They say it in their own words. I do not trust it.

You see, I look at it without holding back, but also without a political/ethnic underpinning from my side. I do not care what is the truth, as long as it is the truth, and I can act accordingly.
    So I am not hung up on one thing or one perpetrator. I tend to zoom out a bit, while tugging several threads and asking questions.
    Questions that would annoy myself to no end before. I still feel this annoyance in me, but the trail leads here for me now. I consider those inner feelings as part of an indoctrination, next to the default empathy.

The 4th reich idea is not at all impossible, even if one is talking about actions of the semitic or the self-proclaimed semitic group ( Khazar theory) . The links between zionists, banks, national socialists, israel, freemasonry, thén, are well clear.
    Just like the links between forced migration, freemasonry, israel, capitalists, banks, and foreign policy in our time.

What happens here in Europe could also be put under that 4th reich umbrella, with what happens with Germany in the EU. National socialist, socialist or communist....it is all collectivist power grabbing for an elite. The freemasonry signs are all over it.

But there is a difference between collectivists ruining individualist culture for power over other ethnic groups and resources, and parasitical entities manipulating humans against themselves to take over the planet, hiding behind brutal, but human, faces.
    There is probably several more ideas that could be put in this list.

What I see is that western man is in the way for domination over all. There is no culture with this creativity, intelligence coupled with a high level of empathy. There is no other that recognised other races as fellow humans worthy of a life, with dangerously low levels of inn-group preference and wishes individual rights for all.
    But yeah, I am probably missing something...

O.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

Justplain (21st June 2019), meeradas (17th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), ulli (17th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Western society, re north America, required maybe 3-4-5 more IQ points of emergent grouped knowledge and knowing, overall, as a group, to be able to see past the manipulations of the elite..well enough that the manipulations would be obvious enough to note clearly enough--- that they could be countered.

The importation of the immigrants in an unchecked manner is to fuzz up or discombobulate the masses and to bring the overall societal and cultural IQ down, so that it cannot rise into being free of elite parasitism.

I don't know of a single soul that thinks that unchecked immigration and importation of so many people is even remotely a good idea. But it is still happening, and totally against the given rules, laws, discourse, and sanity....that resides in all these countries.

Parasites require a host to be free and to grow. Almost to live at all, requires this host body. So, the threat of human freedom is a life threat to elite parasitism.

so they will go as far as they have to, including to the edge of total death for the host. Ie, any price, any price at all. Any cost to the host, is permissible, as the threat to the parasite is almost the same, ie, total.

It is the problem, reaction, solution game, writ large across all of it. Forced immigration, forced integration, forced problems, forced losses, forced solutions, forced controls.

The alternative media has made all of this --- quite obvious to all. Which is a huge threat. The totalitarian tip-toe.... is always lurking...

This parasitical group, is still fighting to give rise to the North American union, this attempt at a 4th Reich.... This time, with Canada under control and involved, with all those resources, and oceans on two sides. Jim Marrs' book, 'Rise of the Fourth Reich' (pdf widely available, chock full of many hundreds of facts that are fully documented), is a good primer for part of the story.

Ie, the money problems are all fake and can disappear in a second with the stroke of a pen, and so on.

You are being gamed.

What does this have to do with the subject at hand? Well, same manipulators ---it's part of their manipulation package.

You are a pile of kittens, they they break out the laser pointers, you attack the laser spots on each other. Simple enough.
    Well an easy way to not be manipulated is to not succumb to politically biased judgements, and stop acting like a loser. If one does those two thing, everything will be fine. And I'm not talking about "Well now I am a "rightie" and the bad guys are "lefties" so now I am winning!" -- yeah your winning like Charlie Sheen, and falling straight into it.

Removing the political bias (whichever way you think you "lean") from every thought and every word goes a long way in not being a used tool of the Elites.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Anchor (18th June 2019), meeradas (17th June 2019), PurpleLama (17th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Strat (17th June 2019), ulli (17th June 2019), Wind (17th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Well an easy way to not be manipulated is to not succumb to politically biased judgements, and stop acting like a loser. If one does those two thing, everything will be fine. And I'm not talking about "Well now I am a "rightie" and the bad guys are "lefties" so now I am winning!" -- yeah your winning like Charlie Sheen, and falling straight into it.

Removing the political bias (whichever way you think you "lean") from every thought and every word goes a long way in not being a used tool of the Elites.[/QUOTE]

"You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the consequences of reality" is what I heard when reading your post.

Love, O.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), ulli (18th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Orobo (here)
    Quote Posted by Dedukshyn

Removing the political bias (whichever way you think you "lean") from every thought and every word goes a long way in not being a used tool of the Elites.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can not ignore the consequences of reality" is what I heard when reading your post.

Love, O.
    Consider that each of our views together creates reality, If we are busy constantlyreacting then with those reactions we are creating what those who want us to react, wants us to create. The responsibility is each of ours. This is the message have been trying get across - in fact its the only message anyone needs to know, from there we can begin to change things.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 18th June 2019 at 02:04. Reason: fixed quotes

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Orobo (18th June 2019), PurpleLama (18th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Wind (18th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

I have a friend who wholly believes this what you write here. I myself have many, many experiences of co-creation or manifestation. It just goes on and on. So no doubt there.

There is also this bell ringing in my head...not acting is losing. This is why you write here too, isn't it?

O.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have a friend who wholly believes this what you write here. I myself have many, many experiences of co-creation or manifestation. It just goes on and on. So no doubt there.

There is also this bell ringing in my head...not acting is losing. This is why you write here too, isn't it?

O.
    Its not about something we don't already understand. We each view reality in our own way, how we perceive and judge that reality (whether accurate or not) defines how we think, how we act and react, how we make decisions. Those decisions then have consequences that change the "reality", then we perceive and judge it again and the feedback loop starts over ... this IS reality and how it is created - by each us trapped in the process of perceiving / judging, and having the results of that feed back into reality.

Its logic.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Orobo (20th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

[/QUOTE]

Its not about something we don't already understand.

Its logic.[/QUOTE]

You and I, maybe. Since there is some others too who have a different view. The billions in religion are held tight in a system that does normally not allow for this reality you describe. It has been squashed for many generations, and maybe even bred out of them. At least the propensity to have an open view is killed again and again. That breeds a typical kind of animal, like our dogs. Some are smart and bred for that, some are bred for ferociousness etc.

I just hopped out of some christian tradition that sucked up the smartest in society and rendered them ineffective to breed for smarts, and managed to open up a lot, for myself end maybe around me. This is not usual, but it looks like it is slowly augmenting. Is it just underneath the surface inside of us all and just needs a little freedom?
    This freedom we have in the west is stomped on right now. Really fast and hard.
    Is this pocket of freedom a side effect of the de-religionisation of the manipulators? Is a side question that comes up. Also, is there a group that bred specifically for intelligence? Is that a group that is taking action to hinder our development and even our status quo?

I am taking into consideration that the few we have might not be enough for a change in reality and act accordingly. You too. We write. Therefore.

it might not be logic for those others. Have you got some data or at least something to support a view that allows for your attitude?

Love, O.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (20th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Its not about something we don't already understand.

Its logic.
    You and I, maybe. Since there is some others too who have a different view. The billions in religion are held tight in a system that does normally not allow for this reality you describe. It has been squashed for many generations, and maybe even bred out of them. At least the propensity to have an open view is killed again and again. That breeds a typical kind of animal, like our dogs. Some are smart and bred for that, some are bred for ferociousness etc.

I just hopped out of some christian tradition that sucked up the smartest in society and rendered them ineffective to breed for smarts, and managed to open up a lot, for myself end maybe around me. This is not usual, but it looks like it is slowly augmenting. Is it just underneath the surface inside of us all and just needs a little freedom?
    This freedom we have in the west is stomped on right now. Really fast and hard.
    Is this pocket of freedom a side effect of the de-religionisation of the manipulators? Is a side question that comes up. Also, is there a group that bred specifically for intelligence? Is that a group that is taking action to hinder our development and even our status quo?

I am taking into consideration that the few we have might not be enough for a change in reality and act accordingly. You too. We write. Therefore.

it might not be logic for those others. Have you got some data or at least something to support a view that allows for your attitude?

Love, O.
    You are right - it is only "logic" when someone spells it out, but then, you almost can't undo that understanding once it is attained. I agree most people are unaware of how simple their part in "reality" is and how ultimatley responsible they must be with their beliefs, perceptions and the process of sharing these things.

My whole entire point is that this should be goal, arguing about politics or over-emphasizing whatever we "hate", will all be addressed, at least in part, if people are aware of how their own thoughts and actions lead often to the exact results that they don't want ... I think it behooves everyone who wants to make this world a better place to start trying to get across this understanding of how our reactions and anger fueled thoughts, words, and decisions / actions REALLY affects the reality around us.

But its not complicated to understand, its explainable to most in a single paragraph, others might need a bit more experience in life to see it as true, but for those, the theory still actually makes sense.

For me, my goal is to be consistent and persistent with this understanding in my every thought and word; others might take notice in this and their attention can be a conduit for gaining a new understanding.

It'll take effort, but if each of us with this awareness maintain consistency and persistence, hopefully changes will be seen within my lifetime, from there I hope to have properly instilled these values in my children.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 20th June 2019 at 22:59.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Orobo (20th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

The identity politics is so obviously a premeditated agenda. The shift to 'move' the goalposts for traditional family values started way back with apparently worthwhile causes, like the suffragettes, which in and of itself was fine, and western society showed strength in being to accommodate this change. However, the push went further, to other worthwhile causes such as racial rights and religious freedoms and even sexual orientation rights, all of which were/are needed.

Then, the push for 'freedom' has gone further, and gotten into grey areas of questionable merit such as abortion rights, euthanasia, uncontrolled immigration, etc. So, my guess is the 'freedom' movement was orchestrated with a disruptive end in mind, and the 'elite' human power brokers intended that, as exposed by Aaron Russo who claimed that Nick Rockefeller indicated that women's Lib and planned parenthood we both funded by the Rockefeller Foundation for the purpose of disrupting the nuclear family.

Another funding project of the Rockefellers was the Kinsey Institute (now part of the U of Indiana) that formulated today's gender identity theory during the 1940's (fake science btw) which is being peddled by the World Health Org. This is the policy of division that hit everywhere sort of unexpectedly in the last few years, since no one was protesting in the streets for lgbt rights, or that the definition of gender was an issue, but now this movement hit the socio-political scene with hate speech laws, children's aid protocols for sex changes, lgbt flags flying at primary schools, drag queen storytimes at libraries, nude gay parades, etc.

Combine this lgbt roll-out with the Islamic refugee influx caused by prefab-proxy wars in the middle East, and impoverished economic refugees from Central and South america, and you have a psuedo 'perfect storm' against Western culture.

Humane members of Western culture want to be empathetic, and be fair, however there is a point where one has to set a limit on generosity and tolerance. One limit is when LGBT-ism is being promoted to children in schools, especially without a counter viewpoint being permitted. Another limit is when so many migrants flood your community that they are using up the available social housing, and funding, so that domestically born poor don't get enough.

To me this agenda to disrupt western society is identifiably propogated by the rich elite. The social norm changing attack was funded by the Rockefellers. The mass migration problem is obviously supported by George Soros. So, although supported by other unseen forces, we can identify the visible human faces of this disruption.

So, identity politics aside, communities have been stretched to their limits by these converging tides, and rightfully must push back for their own survival. And by the looks of the pushback, which to me is mostly very civilized in manner, then we are not doing too badly in this affair. The pushback will likely need to be more vocal, and it rightly should be. And if the pushback stays civilized, which I believe it will, then counteracting this agenda may actually succeed. In fact, this pushback is getting some extremely aggressive reaction, particularly from lgbt quarters, so we'll have to see how that pans out.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast