+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: "The UFO Leak of the Century": The Admiral Thomas Wilson/Eric Davis document

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: "The UFO Leak of the Century": The Admiral Thomas Wilson/Eric Davis document

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    More "breadcrumbs" !
    We've had lots of breadcrumbs !!

I think we need "them" to drop a real piece of the crust - even if it curls the hairs on the back of our necks !
    When you are dealing with tyrants, bread crumbs is about as good as it gets, and in the SSP, even the bread crumbs are usually most carefully swept up. But you might find in the meager bread crumbs the key to the tyrants downfall.

There are two things going on simultaneously:

1) Mainstream media is telling us that the UFO phenomena is real and relevant and that our government has had at least one secret program to study them. Even the war mongering Bilderberg controlled Washington Post is saying that: "UFOs exist and everyone needs to adjust to that fact."

2) We have this leak that comes from the files of an American astronaut, the references as Vice Admiral who is still alive, that shows real criminal activity taking place.

We have the combination of the right timing and the right evidence where we can now say to our elected leaders "Investigate this matter. Subpoena the Admiral and everyone else involved. If you don't do this then just admit you are part of a mafia and do not represent the people who elected you."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

boja (19th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (19th June 2019), mountain_jim (21st June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Default Re: "The UFO Leak of the Century": The Admiral Thomas Wilson/Eric Davis document

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    More "breadcrumbs" !
    We've had lots of breadcrumbs !!

I think we need "them" to drop a real piece of the crust - even if it curls the hairs on the back of our necks !
    When you are dealing with tyrants, bread crumbs is about as good as it gets, and in the SSP, even the bread crumbs are usually most carefully swept up. But you might find in the meager bread crumbs the key to the tyrants downfall.

There are two things going on simultaneously:

1) Mainstream media is telling us that the UFO phenomena is real and relevant and that our government has had at least one secret program to study them. Even the war mongering Bilderberg controlled Washington Post is saying that: "UFOs exist and everyone needs to adjust to that fact."

2) We have this leak that comes from the files of an American astronaut, the references as Vice Admiral who is still alive, that shows real criminal activity taking place.

We have the combination of the right timing and the right evidence where we can now say to our elected leaders "Investigate this matter. Subpoena the Admiral and everyone else involved. If you don't do this then just admit you are part of a mafia and do not represent the people who elected you."

Could not agree more but I think after all the years of crumbs they're starting to shake the bag out - and I expect the crust (that no one wants) to fall out soon ! (especially if they want funding !!)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Kryztian (19th June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Hal Puthoff on Coast to Coast AM with George Knapp, January 18, 2018

“Detailed proof that crashes had happened would be so highly classified piece of data. There has been one leaked document — how it got leaked, I’ll never know — which is out there, that talks about some crashes, that we were able to verify … it was a real document. My opinion is there are probably at least materials. Now, it wouldn’t necessarily have to be crash of an entire craft, but it could be a piece blown off, whatever, by a lightning strike or a missile or whatever. So I am not surprised to find out that there’s discussion of material being available. We’ve had an opportunity to look at some unusual material, and I think that is a big area that will become more significant as time goes on. And the interesting thing about it was that I couldn’t figure out a very complex material. When you talk to people that are doing this kind of research … [we know about] all the elements on the periodic table, so you are not finding some new element that you didn’t realize is on the periodic table. No, it’s more like putting together layers of various kinds of materials that you wouldn’t expect to be able to be layered, and the result at the end of the day is that it has certain unusual characteristics that you wouldn’t have predicted in advance, so that is the kind of thing that, to a physicist, is the most interesting.”

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th June 2019), Cognitive Dissident (5th July 2019), Did You See Them (20th June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (5th July 2019), mountain_jim (21st June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), silvanelf (29th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Gathering as much information about this as I can at the moment, my current personal view is that this VERY interesting YouTube conversation (referred to above several times) is the most informative so far.

It offers some extremely valuable factual insights. Based on these, my current leaning is that this document has
    1. at least been doctored for reasons unknown, and
    2. may be an elaborate intel-level hoax/disinfo ploy, though based on some real events and people.
    For the record, listening carefully to Grant Cameron, Rich Dolan, Steven Greer and others, I'm now changing my view: this does indeed seem likely to be authentic. (Though personally, I have to say, I'm more interested in the 'Alien Autopsy' document, which I believe is yet to surface.)

But I still have a couple of unanswered questions.
    • Will Miller's reservations about it all. He stated, sounding very reasonable, apparently willing to answer all questions, that the letter of his that's embedded in the Admiral Wilson document was a cut-and-paste compilation, and not a real letter of his. That's been pretty much brushed off as unimportant by the document's main advocates.
    • The rather dramatized, screenplay style of the notes. If the style is real and not a fiction, it has to have been from a dictaphone, which the explanation most advocates are proposing: in my opinion also rather as a brush-off of the important question. But is this known? It seems to me to be important.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bayareamom (24th July 2020), Clear Light (20th June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (5th July 2019), ichingcarpenter (21st June 2019), Intranuclear (21st June 2019), James (21st June 2019), Kryztian (22nd June 2019), mountain_jim (21st June 2019), Nasu (21st June 2019), Patient (22nd June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), section9 (25th June 2019), Star Tsar (21st June 2019), Sunny-side-up (22nd June 2019), waree (20th June 2019), Yoda (23rd June 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

As researchers have stated, including recently Grant Cameron, many are very reluctant to release documents. In fact, Grant mentions that he had to "rescue" Edgar Mitchell's files because the family had ZERO interest in UFOs and were going to destroy them. The family was more interested in getting their hands on the Apollo objects (pictures, docs, spacecraft pieces and such) to auction off for money.
    Grant stated that he won't release his docs until he dies.

Of course without many docs, disclosure is certainly a long ways away, so at best I guess we can hope for is an accelerated trickle, which will raise more questions. Meanwhile, those in the know will happily continue with their agendas.
    MSM will not risk streaming stuff they are not allowed, so we are left with few options.

America has an empire to maintain, and it has a very long way to go to beat the duration of the Roman Empire.
    CIA and all the other acronyms are simply doing their bit to this end. As technology advances so do their tactics. No surprises there at all.
    Not saying I condone or support any of this as I could care less about any empire, but I do care about living in an enlightened community, and looking at history, there is little evidence that any enlightened community survives very long.
    Throw in aliens, and things get exponentially more complicated for all, especially alphabet agencies.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), Did You See Them (23rd June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (5th July 2019), mountain_jim (21st June 2019), Nasu (21st June 2019), Sandy123 (23rd June 2019), Star Tsar (21st June 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

I've now have read the documents and listened to the latest interviews with Dolan, Fitts, Cameron, Linda and Greer. I also listened to the latest John Lear and Kerry ( don't waste your time on that one, except Lear told Kerry to shut up ) The document is important and I think real its interesting that no one in the govt past or present say the document is fake but will say 'no comment' which is interesting. There is talk by researchers about now getting access to Stanton Friedman's files and Edgar Mitchel's files which might have stuff that may apply to this.... that will be revealing because after they die things can come out.

On a side point its interesting that David Wilcock nor his insider's insiders nor his cosmic earth's ambassador to the universe have said anything on these documents or data. I think they are almost finished as far as contributing to the UFO field , ........ I hope

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), boja (23rd June 2019), Clear Light (23rd June 2019), Did You See Them (23rd June 2019), HaveBlue (22nd June 2019), Intranuclear (21st June 2019), Kryztian (22nd June 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    In fact, Grant mentions that he had to "rescue" Edgar Mitchell's files because the family had ZERO interest in UFOs and were going to destroy them.
    From my memory of the interview, Grant was not the one who rescued the files from the Edgar Mitchell estate. He artfully put that in the passive voice and didn't say the name of who did. Grant got them from James Rigney, an Australian, and it was not said how he obtained them. We don't know the entire chain of custody yet.

Grant also said that he has his info that is not going to be released until after his death, and he also stated that he is going to look through the papers of Stanton Friedman, because there is a lot of stuff he has yet to release.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bayareamom (24th July 2020), Bill Ryan (25th June 2019), Clear Light (23rd June 2019), Did You See Them (23rd June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (5th July 2019), Intranuclear (22nd June 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

For your programming pleasure; another major Psyop coming at you. It sure keeps all our minds busy here.

Although I do have to say; there's no way Edgar Mitchell family would "destroy" any of his papers, ever.
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    In fact, Grant mentions that he had to "rescue" Edgar Mitchell's files because the family had ZERO interest in UFOs and were going to destroy them.
    From my memory of the interview, Grant was not the one who rescued the files from the Edgar Mitchell estate. He artfully put that in the passive voice and didn't say the name of who did. Grant got them from James Rigney, an Australian, and it was not said how he obtained them. We don't know the entire chain of custody yet.

Grant also said that he has his info that is not going to be released until after his death, and he also stated that he is going to look through the papers of Stanton Friedman, because there is a lot of stuff he has yet to release.
    Ah, there's more on that here :

New Questions and answers - James Rigney (Sunday, June 23, 2019)

Quote In a blog post dated 12 June 2019, I revealed that I had located the person who had provided Canadian researcher Grant Cameron, with Grant's copy of the Davis/Wilson document. I then published a statement from that individual, who at that time had decided to remain anonymous. However, shortly afterwards, my source revealed his real identity. He is a fellow Australian named James Rigney, who has had a long term interest in the subject of UFOs.

From information provided in the Davis/Wilson document and the two others subsequently released, I had deduced that the original source of James' copies of the documents, was the files of the late Doctor Edgar Mitchell. James has confirmed to me that the source of his copies of the documents, was indeed someone who had obtained them, from the files of Edgar Mitchell.

At his invitation, I have now had an opportunity to pose a further series of questions to James. Below I provide these questions and James' responses to them. After this, he simply wishes to remain in the shadows.

[/SNIP]

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2019), Did You See Them (23rd June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (5th July 2019), Hervé (23rd June 2019)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Questions and answers

Q1. There is speculation that you possess additional Mitchell documents. Grant Cameron, on yesterday's Spaced Out Radio interview mentioned the subject of at least one. Do you indeed, have more Mitchell sourced documents? If so, would they add significantly to what has already emerged, or are they of lesser interest? Could you describe them, in whatever manner you prefer?

A1. As I explained in my statement to Richard Dolan, there are more documents, but it would be wrong to assume that these are as significant as the two principle documents. In any event, these are with Grant's lawyer, Michael W. Hall, and may or may not be released in the future. Please bear in mind that the people in control of these decisions share the objective to move things forward as effectively as possible, so that any decision to reveal future documents will be considered in this light.

Q2. Richard Dolan has mentioned that there were some six boxes of Mitchell related material. Is this also your understanding? If so, can you elaborate on what these six boxes contained?

A2. I was once told that there were six boxes of material, although I certainly didn't see these, and I certainly wasn't given access to anything like that number of documents. Six boxes may or may not be a lot of documents, depending on the size of of the boxes.

Q3. On the Spaced Out Radio show, Cameron mentioned that at one point, he suggested you drop the material anonymously onto the Internet, but that you did not. Is this statement correct? May we again, hear directly from you whether or not you dropped the first two documents on to the Internet?

A3. Grant did advise me on a video conference in early May, or thereabouts, that he wouldn't be dropping the documents. We did discuss as to whether I would drop them, and I said I wouldn't. I can categorically state that I did not drop  the documents, or for that matter, pass them on to Richard Dolan. It is evident by mid-May there were a number of people in possession of the documents, along with several others that I know of who have had them for a decade or so.

Q4. Cameron then mentioned that he approached a "group of people" about leaking the first two documents, and they said "we'll take it from here." The implication being, that someone from this group was the anonymous leaker. Are you aware of the identity of this group, and would you be willing to name them? Thus enabling the question to be put to bed.

A4. I have no knowledge of who dropped the documents. Whilst I have heard Grant drop various names on a couple of his recent interviews, he did not discuss anything with me about who was going to, or who had, dropped the documents. Clearly that person wants anonymity, so it would be fitting that people respect that, and further to that, thank them for their efforts.

Q5. Richard Dolan mentioned that he was shown, what he believes were two pages of the Davis/Wilson document, in about 2006. In order that we can understand the timeline since 2002 when the Davis/Wilson document is dated, can you name the year in which you first came into possession of that document?

A5. I was in possession of the documents for a few years before I showed them to Grant in November, 2018. I would prefer not to nominate the exact dates in which I came into possession of the documents.

Q6. Given that it appears that a full set of the documents are held only by Cameron, Hall and yourself; and that neither Hall nor Cameron intend to ever publish them; do you feel comfortable in sharing them with anyone else, in order to have an independent person aware of their contents? Perhaps not to share them in public but to be aware of whether or not they will move the debate forward?

A6. I will not be releasing any documents personally. I doubt that anything new will be coming out anytime soon, if ever. There is already  a huge amount of data to process and a lot of work to be done, so the focus should solely be on that for the near future.

Q7. A number of people have so far come forward and suggested lines of evidence that suggest that the Davis/Wilson document is not genuine. What have you to say about this?

A7. I have watched the discussion around the authenticity of the documents. People are free to believe whatever they want, but I would say, "Follow the evidence." Personally I have seen  no evidence put up so far that would even remotely discredit the documents. I am with Richard Dolan and Grant Cameron, along with many others, in having no doubt that these documents are genuine.

Things are unfolding very quickly, so no doubt there will be more surprises to follow as these stories unfold.

Q8. I have been informed that your source for access to the documents, may have been Bob Staretz, a close friend of Mitchell, and someone who collaborated with Mitchell on his work on consciousness. Without naming the person who provided you with access to the original documents from the Mitchell files, can you provide any further information about them, even if only in general terms?

A8. I would rather not comment on anything in relation to the direct source of the documents due to my verbal NDA. I would hope that people respect this and understand what it has taken to get to the point we are at now.

Q9. At his point, is there anything further that you would  like to say?

A9. Yes. I would like to reiterate and emphasise that while people would no doubt like to know the direct source of the documents, and my role in it, this is now just background noise and of little direct consequence in moving things forward. The authenticity of the documents has now been established beyond reasonable doubt, so if these documents are to be the catalyst that fundamentally changes the discussion, I would urge people to get behind Richard Dolan, Grant Cameron and numerous others now getting on board to get the job done.

https://ufos-scientificresearch.blog...igney.html?m=1
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 23rd June 2019 at 20:26.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th June 2019), Bill Ryan (25th June 2019), boja (23rd June 2019), Cognitive Dissident (25th June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (5th July 2019), mountain_jim (24th June 2019), Rosemarie (25th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Live from UFONNS

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    UFO News Network Sunday

Disinformation Exposed

Live @ Time of posting | Recorded & Published 24th June 2019

Frank and Chant discuss startling new evidence regarding the Admiral Wilson "documents" and recap this affair from the beginning.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 25th June 2019 at 02:57.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2019), Did You See Them (25th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

Gathering as much information about this as I can at the moment, my current personal view is that this VERY interesting YouTube conversation (referred to above several times) is the most informative so far.

It offers some extremely valuable factual insights. Based on these, my current leaning is that this document has
    2. may be an elaborate intel-level hoax/disinfo ploy, though based on some real events and people.
    For the record, listening carefully to Grant Cameron, Rich Dolan, Steven Greer and others, I'm now changing my view: this does indeed seem likely to be authentic. (Though personally, I have to say, I'm more interested in the 'Alien Autopsy' document, which I believe is yet to surface.)

• Will Miller's reservations about it all. He stated, sounding very reasonable, apparently willing to answer all questions, that the letter of his that's embedded in the Admiral Wilson document was a cut-and-paste compilation, and not a real letter of his. That's been pretty much brushed off as unimportant by the document's main advocates.
    • The rather dramatized, screenplay style of the notes. If the style is real and not a fiction, it has to have been from a dictaphone, which the explanation most advocates are proposing: in my opinion also rather as a brush-off of the important question. But is this known? It seems to me to be important.
    Bill, it has occurred to me that there is one vitally important respect in which the documents might have been altered before they were leaked. I speak of the episode of Vice Admiral Wilson’s meeting with the contractors (which Dolan, iirc, assumes to be at Lockmart’s Skunkworks facility) in which they tell him that they are at a loss as to how the ship works.

If you wanted to mislead Foreign Powers as to what you have, you would deliberately hide any progress you might have made on back-engineering. This is a hunch on my part, but it’s an informed one, based on the unsure provenance of the original documents themselves.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2019), Did You See Them (25th June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (5th July 2019)

25. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by section9 (here)

Bill, it has occurred to me that there is one vitally important respect in which the documents might have been altered before they were leaked. I speak of the episode of Vice Admiral Wilson’s meeting with the contractors (which Dolan, iirc, assumes to be at Lockmart’s Skunkworks facility) in which they tell him that they are at a loss as to how the ship works.

If you wanted to mislead Foreign Powers as to what you have, you would deliberately hide any progress you might have made on back-engineering. This is a hunch on my part, but it’s an informed one, based on the unsure provenance of the original documents themselves.
    This actually very much dovetails with Bob Lazar and his information. He is pushing the idea that the SAP do not understand the tech they have. I believe they will use this as the mechanism to prevent the release of it until after it is "fully studied" by MITRE and all the tentacles of that beast.

Maybe that is why they were working with Russians. They were included in groups like Bobs to give the russians the impression that the US is working with them but it actually being a limited hangout where no progress happens. This gives the US plausible deniability to russia and creates a kind of stalemate.

26. Link to Post #74
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Latest from Tracy & Richard on the matter.

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Answering Questions on the Wilson Leak & More

Streamed & Published 25th June 2019

After a few days of being away, Richard and Tracey are back, once again discussing the most important UFO-related leak of the 21st century. This time we will be answering your questions.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th June 2019), Bill Ryan (26th June 2019), Cognitive Dissident (27th June 2019), Did You See Them (26th June 2019), Intranuclear (26th June 2019), Mike (26th June 2019), mountain_jim (29th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th June 2019)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

It's so interesting to listen to this — and to Richard's previous livestreams on the subject.

Richard does a good job, as always. But frustration, and a sharper edge, is becoming visible. And also, an element of elitism. I do have to say this.

He's referred now several times to a consensus among the foremost researchers in the field [my paraphrase]. The edge in that comment is a little like: lesser persons don't know what they're talking about. That may be correct! But it doesn't sound very nice, or very statesmanlike. He has a lot of emotion linked to this.

While his stated values as a researcher are always present, he makes several references to this as a kind of 'game' which other researchers will lose [again, my paraphrase]. Yet Chant Hannah and Frank Stalter (UFONN Sunday) have raised two very important questions, and maybe more:

• Commander Will Miller has stated on record (without being defensive or aggressive in any way) that the included 'letter' of his was fabricated. He went on to say that he doubted the entire document was authentic.

He co-operated with Chant Hannah to the degree that he actually looked for the letter in his own records, and failed to find it. This comes over as very being credible.

This can NOT be dismissed by Richard Dolan without him also talking to Will Miller — which he's not done. If Richard is a researcher, he can be a researcher by doing this. Not by dismissing another in the field who's working hard and honestly to establish facts and evidence. All this matters.
    • A member of AFIO (The Association of Former Intelligence Officers)issued the following denial that Admiral Wilson had ever attended their Las Vegas event. That's important, too.

That screenshot comes from 18:58 in this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=c3hNloT7pOk.

I'm not saying that the document's not authentic
    . Personally, I'm not sure right now. But I'm not going to be compelled by Richard's rather uncharacteristic "Trust me. If you disagree, you're simply wrong."

It may possibly be [for some reason] an altered version of real material, with real content. The referenced 1997 meeting does seem to have happened, and that's not in question. But the proponents of the importance of the document do need to address these questions — or they're unlikely to go away.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th June 2019), Bayareamom (24th July 2020), Clear Light (29th June 2019), Did You See Them (28th June 2019), Iancorgi (29th June 2019), Intranuclear (28th June 2019), mountain_jim (29th June 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (30th June 2019), Star Tsar (1st July 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th June 2019), Valerie Villars (28th June 2019), Yoda (29th June 2019)

30. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Yes, I too was a little taken back by his "insistence" of the legitimacy of the document, although perhaps I can forgive him as he is being "harassed" by the same obvious questions over and over and over.
    Ultimately he is begging for people to look at the content of the document even if the doc itself is fake because many parts of the content have been demonstrated to be legitimate (I avoided the word true).
    I am a bit curious as to why people think this doc is the doc of all docs. Everything in the doc has been uncovered for decades.
    The way Richard explains this is that this doc will embarrass TTSA and prevent them from controlling the narrative.
    I guess we'll see as more Unidentified episodes emerge.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th June 2019), Bayareamom (24th July 2020), Bill Ryan (28th June 2019), Did You See Them (28th June 2019), Franny (29th June 2019), Star Tsar (1st July 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th June 2019)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

At some point soon I feel, something is going to have to be "presented" to the world that is more than gun footage and documents - especially if they want to convince the general populations of the planet of the "threat" that "they" pose.

We can all talk about the "good ones" later, whilst still being fleeced (sorry !) Informed.

As for the documents - confirmation of source is all important.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Franny (29th June 2019), Star Tsar (1st July 2019)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

I'm not saying that the document's not authentic. Personally, I'm not sure right now. But I'm not going to be compelled by Richard's rather uncharacteristic "Trust me. If you disagree, you're simply wrong."

It may possibly be [for some reason] an altered version of real material, with real content. The referenced 1997 meeting does seem to have happened, and that's not in question. But the proponents of the importance of the document do need to address these questions — or they're unlikely to go away.
    Oh, I wonder if perhaps it may be worth sending a message to Jimmy Church in advance of his Coast to Coast show scheduled for tomorrow as both his Guests are very relevant to your points of concern Bill ?

https://twitter.com/JChurchRadio/sta...74725005688832

Click image for larger version

Name:	JC_SG_RD_on_C2C.png
Views:	84
Size:	480.4 KB
ID:	40964

Or maybe use the Project Avalon Twitter account @AvalonForum eh ?
    Last edited by Clear Light; 29th June 2019 at 08:51. Reason: Added link to @AvalonForum

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2019), Did You See Them (1st July 2019), Patient (29th June 2019), Star Tsar (1st July 2019)

36. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

This is a good overview of where we are now from Richard Dolan https://youtu.be/bLfl7neBx7M

About the document itself, I think we can expect Miller to deny the letter given Wilson’s angry reaction to it. And whether Wilson attended one public meeting may not be conclusive either.

If the provenance was from Edgar Mitchell’s files that would be supportive but not conclusive either. Grant Cameron’s release of the Bigelow letter to Edgar Mitchell about NIDS also supports this.

Perhaps Dolan is convinced because he saw two pages of the note 5 years ago and still remembers the quote “not made by man - not by human ages”, which you have to admit is one for the ages.

I’m inclined to think that the note is authentic but not to believe all the contents. Some military guy says that UFOs are real but abductions are not - I’m skeptical.

Overall I think things are beginning to shift for the reasons given by Dolan in his video above as well as perhaps some metaphysical/cosmic influences which are even less well understood... interesting time to be in a human body, for sure.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th June 2019), Did You See Them (1st July 2019)

38. Link to Post #80
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

What would be of overwhelming benefit to both Humans and ET for Mutual Disclosure with assured minimal disruption?

If we can answer that for them, perhaps we will get it.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2019), Bill Ryan (30th June 2019), Did You See Them (1st July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast