+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Termed "The UFO Leak Of The Century" by R. Dolan: The Notes between Dr. Eric Davis and Admiral Thomas Wilson

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 250,053 times in 18,214 posts

Default Re: Termed "The UFO Leak Of The Century" by R. Dolan: The Notes between Dr. Eric Davis and Admiral Thomas Wilson

Gathering as much information about this as I can at the moment, my current personal view is that this VERY interesting YouTube conversation (referred to above several times) is the most informative so far.

It offers some extremely valuable factual insights. Based on these, my current leaning is that this document has
    1. at least been doctored for reasons unknown, and
    2. may be an elaborate intel-level hoax/disinfo ploy, though based on some real events and people.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th June 2019 at 16:58.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2019), Clear Light (15th June 2019), Intranuclear (15th June 2019), Kryztian (15th June 2019), Star Tsar (15th June 2019), Yoda (15th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,984 times in 1,066 posts

Default Re: Termed "The UFO Leak Of The Century" by R. Dolan: The Notes between Dr. Eric Davis and Admiral Thomas Wilson

It looks like there is another document coming on Monday from Grant Cameron. Hopefully, this will help make the picture a little more clear.

From Facebook:

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2019), Bill Ryan (15th June 2019), Clear Light (15th June 2019), Intranuclear (15th June 2019), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Star Tsar (15th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,984 times in 1,066 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Based on these, my current leaning is that this document has
    2. may be an elaborate intel-level hoax/disinfo ploy, though based on some real events and people.
    What seems hoaxed is the 2 page letter from Commander Willard Miller. Both Frank Stalter and Chant Hannah (two interviewers/researchers) called Miller separately, and he seemed to offer a fairly convincing argument that he did not write the letter. I am wondering if the letter was fabricated by Eric Davis, just so he could get Wilson's attention?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2019), Bill Ryan (15th June 2019), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Star Tsar (15th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 250,053 times in 18,214 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Based on these, my current leaning is that this document has
    What seems hoaxed is the 2 page letter from Commander Willard Miller. Both Frank Stalter and Chant Hannah (two interviewers/researchers) called Miller separately, and he seemed to offer a fairly convincing argument that he did not write the letter.
    Yes, Miller co-operated fully with the investigators (see this video), drew attention to a number of anomalies and errors, and himself stated he doubted the veracity of the whole document. That all really does count for something.

My own added reservations include the overdramatized screenplay-dialog style of the conversation summary, which if it was NOT taken from a dictaphone, was (at least) definitely embellished.

No-one would EVER write notes like that just from memory. So whether or not a dictaphone was in play seems to me to be really quite important.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Star Tsar (15th June 2019), Yoda (15th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,862 times in 709 posts

Ah, for anybody interested, Richard Dolan is "going live" on his YouTube channel sometime in the next few hours :

Click image for larger version

Name:	richard_dolan_live_update.png
Views:	3
Size:	424.6 KB
ID:	40815

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2019), Bill Ryan (15th June 2019), boja (15th June 2019), Intranuclear (15th June 2019), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Patient (15th June 2019), Star Tsar (15th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,495 times in 267 posts

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

aoibhghaire (Yesterday), boja (15th June 2019), Lefty Dave (Yesterday), Patient (15th June 2019), Star Tsar (15th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,495 times in 267 posts

This is the transcript of the video: https://richarddolanmembers.com/arti...-developments/

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

aoibhghaire (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (15th June 2019), boja (15th June 2019), Clear Light (Yesterday), Deux Corbeaux (Yesterday), Kryztian (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), Patient (15th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    This is the transcript of the video: https://richarddolanmembers.com/arti...-developments/
    From the above transcript :

Quote One of the key statements Keith pulled out was one from Grant Cameron from an interview on the Black Vault radio with John Greenewald on December 28, 2018. Keith quotes Grant here:

QuoteIt’s a transcript of an interview and the person who had it died, had the transcript, and it comes out of their files.”
    That’s a definite clue. The person who had this document died, and what we have now has come from the files of that person.
    Ah, so here's the link for the YouTube video of the Grant Cameron interview on Black Vault Radio : Ep-20 – Grant Cameron on UFO Secrecy | The Black Vault Radio w/ John Greenewald, Jr. (published on 28 Dec 2018) containing the above Quote at the 2:06:37 mark.

But just a few minutes after Grant talks about the "Wilson interview" he goes on to talk about his theory for what seems to be happening generally with the UFO phenomenon (from 2:11:57) :

Quote There is a "dark arm" of the government, a "dark agency" of the government, or whatever it is, who have unlimited money, and unlimited power and they control this story and there's nothing we can do about it.

It's done according to constitution, I think it's done legally, I think if it wasn't being done legally someone would walk away, someone would defect and nobody has defected.

There's been 13 or 14 presidents who have handled the ufo subject, they've all done the same thing whether they're republican or democrat, everybody has done the same thing which indicates that there is a plan, there is something in there, it's just very highly compartmentalised and I can't see anything other than the fact that what's happening now is intentional.

That they need the story, almost like when they let the road runners tell the story of Area 51, so eventually they tell every story and they will declassify all the documents, but it's on whatever time, cos you're not going to declassify anything until it's no longer a threat to national security, as long as it's a threat to national security you're not going to release it, so the classified parts you want to keep, but like the road runners they're going to allow people to tell the story and that's what I believe they're doing.

They're sort of gradually doing the story, almost like Chase Brandon said : If you want a good read, read the AATIP story, if you want to know what's going on read between the lines !
    I wonder if perhaps Grant will address this issue of "Disclosure" further in his next Public Post tomorrow given the recent Wilson Leak eh ?

Last edited by Clear Light; Yesterday at 12:31. Reason: A couple of amendments

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

aoibhghaire (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Mike Gorman (Yesterday)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Ah, I've copied the following screenshot from Grant Cameron's FB page (here) :

Name:	grant_cameron_fb_1.png
Views:	4
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	40818

Now in case it's not clear :

1. I have two more documents. One will be posted Monday. One is not a UFO document that can wait. The source has more documents I have not seen nor do i wish to see.

2. Greer on Church Monday. I will be on in near future. Dolan will keep up his efforts and after a long conversation with me he knows more about what happened.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Deux Corbeaux (Yesterday), frodo13 (Today), Iancorgi (Yesterday), Intranuclear (Yesterday), Kryztian (Yesterday), silvanelf (Yesterday)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Oh, so here is the latest three page document from Grant Cameron as posted to his FB page (June 17, 2019) :

Quote I have tried to stay out of this latest document controversy since about March. However, recently is appeared that the crazies were trying to push my friend Richard Dolan off a cliff, so I have come to support him.

In 2008 Apollo astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell made some dramatic claims about the reality of UFOs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhNdxdveK7cI

We know that Mitchell talked to a lot of powerful people about UFOs and was connected to NIDS and the discoveries and reports that were produced. In 2008 he stated, "I have been people involved in certain committees and certain research programs with very credible scientists in various intelligence people that do know the real inside story and I I am not hesitant to talk about it."

Did you ever wonder where his files went after he passed on?
    It presents as a "National Institute for Discovery Science" (NIDS) letter addressed to Edgar Mitchell signed by Robert Bigelow.

Name:	NIDS Page 1 of 3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	277.0 KB
ID:	40832

Name:	NIDS Page 2 of 3.jpg
Size:	262.2 KB
ID:	40833

Name:	NIDS Page 3 of 3.jpg
Size:	166.5 KB
ID:	40834

And Keith Basterfield has posted some comparative analysis in support of the Provenance of the document to his website :

Revelations of the third kind - The Bigelow/Mitchell 1996 letter emerges (June 17, 2019)

It will be interesting, I'd say, in the next couple of days to hear further about this whole affair from Steven Greer and Keith who are both now confirmed to appear with Jimmy Church (Monday and Wednesday evenings respectively) [1] :

https://twitter.com/JChurchRadio/sta...70194805583872

Name:	JChurchRadio_Twitter_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	40835

https://twitter.com/JChurchRadio/sta...73004712464384

Name:	JChurchRadio_Twitter_2.png
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	40836

[1] It'll be in the middle of the night for any of us Europe-based-Earthlings who manage to stay awake !!!
    Last edited by Clear Light; Today at 08:02. Reason: Proof Read It, Added [1]

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Did You See Them (Today), Hendog (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3