+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: "The UFO Leak of the Century": The Admiral Thomas Wilson/Eric Davis document

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: "The UFO Leak of the Century": The Admiral Thomas Wilson/Eric Davis document

Oh, the following screenshot is comprised of three smaller images from the same Facebook post to present what I "feel" is most pertinent in regards to the subject of this thread (not to mention getting it to "fit" onto the screen LOL ) :

Name:  Grant Cameron on Richard Doty.png
Views: 145
Size:  41.5 KB

So it's from Grant Cameron's FB post (here) in which he tells of his telephone conversation (just hours ago) with Richard Doty, here's the text from the image above :

Quote "After watching Rick Doty for 30 years I finally got to talk to him today about recent events. Yes it was interesting and enlightening"

"I will just relate what he told me such as he worked for Hal Puthoff from 1994 to 2006"

"The only thing I wanted to explain is that I have not seen the documents before, but the material in the documents is accurate. There was a discussion. There were emails being sent between a number of people during the time I worked for Dr. Puthoff. The contents are real." Richard Doty who was employed by Hal Puthoff from 1994 to almost 2006"
    Last edited by Clear Light; 30th June 2019 at 07:46. Reason: One word change

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Alx (30th June 2019), Andrew_K (1st July 2019), aoibhghaire (30th June 2019), Bill Ryan (30th June 2019), Did You See Them (1st July 2019), jcking (1st July 2019), Kryztian (1st July 2019), mountain_jim (30th June 2019), Rawhide68 (30th June 2019), Star Tsar (3rd July 2019), Valerie Villars (30th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Default Re: "The UFO Leak of the Century": The Admiral Thomas Wilson/Eric Davis document

Oh, for any interested, here's the Audio (225Mb) of last night's / this morning's (depending on your TimeZone) four hour "Coast to Coast" show that I extracted from Michael W. Hall's Facebook video presentation of it :

MP3 - Michael W. Hall - COAST TO COAST AM, with host JC, guests SG and RD

IF you want the original (1Gb), it's available from (at least) these two FB accounts :

https://www.facebook.com/michaelhall3200
    https://www.facebook.com/UFO-i-TEAM-1482873385129001

So the show itself starts at about the 18 minute mark with Steven Greer as the guest for the first half and then Richard Dolan for the second half !

But unfortunately I now have to go to "work" and will most likely get back to it later on ... Happy Listening eh ?

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2019), Cognitive Dissident (19th July 2019), Did You See Them (1st July 2019), Iancorgi (1st July 2019), jcking (1st July 2019), Kotch (4th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), mountain_jim (2nd July 2019), Praxis (1st July 2019), Star Tsar (3rd July 2019)

5. Link to Post #83
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Not sure were to post this - I don't want to make it a separate threads so mods please move to somewhere appropriate.

"Tech CEOs Want To Capture UFOs And Reverse Engineer Them"

Tech moguls including CEOs from Silicon Valley have expressed their interest in getting their hands on UFO technology in order to reverse engineer it. By doing so, they believe they’ll be able to make alien technology more accessible to the public.

As reports of UFO sightings increase, including the actual revelations of U.S. Navy pilots regarding their own encounters, a group of entrepreneurs have started eyeing alien technology as their next investment opportunity.

One of these is Deep Prasad, the CEO of the quantum computing start-up ReactiveQ. Prasad aims to study UFOs for the purpose of analyzing their technology. He believes alien technology can be reverse engineered and used to propel Earth’s own technological advancements.

“In front of our eyes are technologies underlying these UFOs that are far beyond our understanding and capabilities of recreating,” Prasad told Vice. “If we pay close attention and reverse these technologies to bring to the masses, we will see a world with interstellar travel at our fingertips.”

https://www.ibtimes.com/tech-ceos-wa...r-them-2803920

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

silvanelf (3rd July 2019), Star Tsar (3rd July 2019), waree (5th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Oh, for any interested, here's the Audio (225Mb) of last night's / this morning's (depending on your TimeZone) four hour "Coast to Coast" show that I extracted from Michael W. Hall's Facebook video presentation of it :

MP3 - Michael W. Hall - COAST TO COAST AM, with host JC, guests SG and RD

IF you want the original (1Gb), it's available from (at least) these two FB accounts :

https://www.facebook.com/michaelhall3200
    https://www.facebook.com/UFO-i-TEAM-1482873385129001

So the show itself starts at about the 18 minute mark with Steven Greer as the guest for the first half and then Richard Dolan for the second half !

But unfortunately I now have to go to "work" and will most likely get back to it later on ... Happy Listening eh ?
    THX. Now in the Avalon library:

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st July 2019), Iancorgi (1st July 2019), Intranuclear (5th July 2019), jcking (1st July 2019), Kryztian (1st July 2019), mountain_jim (2nd July 2019), Praxis (1st July 2019), Star Tsar (3rd July 2019), Tintin (21st June 2020), william r sanford72 (1st July 2019), Yoda (1st July 2019)

9. Link to Post #85
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

at minute 38, whoever is talking mentions the fact that this is a J2 man that is being denied access by a private contractor.

I have only just now put together that the National Intelligence Program, which is distinct and different from the Military intelligence Program, also has private business entities that they run in order to run cover for intel operations. I am sure many here are aware of Air American and the CIA but there are many others.

So if this is correct the military either is positioning itself to look like it is not in control of/ or it is actually not in control of what has been happening with the secret from a ceratin point in time to now, because they probably first got a hold of the secret with MJ12 but then which organization took it over as the years past?

The National Intelligence Program(NIP) and their proprietaries, which is how they are referenced in the Church Committee Report.

I will put some relevant passages here(the numbers refer to page numbers of Church Committee volume 1):

207 What is the insurance complex!
    In paramilitary operations, airlift and sealift by Agency-owned
    carriers has many advantages: flexibility, security, ability to implant
    technical collection devices, etc. CIA agents, who engage in hazardous
    activities which would ordinarily make them uninsurable, can
    obtain commercial insurance at standard or subsidized rates via a conglomerate
    of CIA-owned insurance companies. In foreign locations
    where actual contact with the nearest CIA station is not operationally
    discreet, proprietaries provide payroll channels and other administrative
    services for Agency personnel. Firms based in locations with permissive
    corporate laws and regulations can also engage in many
    activities unrelated to their charters. For example, insurance firms can
    acquire real estate for operational purposes on a non-attributed basis.

The Agency would deny that private investment is a purpose of
    proprietaries. Agency officials state that standing policy prohibits the
    investment of CIA operational funds in the private sector without explicit
    authorization by the DCI. Actually, the existence of proprietary
    enterprises which occasionally returned sizable profits, indicates that
    private investment may indeed have been a widespread Agency policy.
    Moreover, the Agency has specifically authorized its insurance complex
    to act as an institutional investor for its own funds and those of
    other proprietaries. Thus, the extent of private investment by the
    Agency is actually a question of definition and shading.

The evidence received by the committee indicates that the activities
    of all agency proprietaries support the CIA's foreign intelligence
    collection or covert action missions. Some proprietaries are located
    within the United States for reasons of operational or administrative
    necessity, thus there is a domestic infrastructure, but their ultimate
    impact is overseas.

In one area, the insurance complex, serious
    questions remain as to the propriety of using such a mechanism to
    provide insurance and retirement benefits for agency employees.

The insurance complex provides a mechanism for both the payment
    of annuities and other benefits to sensitive agents, and self-insurance
    of risks involved in covert operations. The complex was formed in
    1962 as a clandestine commercial support mechanism to provide death
    and disability benefits to agents or their beneficiari s when security
    considerations precluded payments which might be attributable to
    the United States Government.

This company developed business contracts with agencies of the
    Federal Government and commercial firms. Because the provisions
    of the "Anti-Pinkerton Act" 5 prohibit a company engaged in investigative
    work from contracting with the Federal Government, the
    Agency formed a separate company to manage commercial firms as
    funding mechanisms for investigative work levied by the Office of
    Security. The new company was headquartered in California. As
    activity expanded and work increased, a third corporation was organi7ed
    and headquartered in California.

217 The insurance complex
    This proprietary is a complex of insurance companies, most of
    which are located abroad, operated by the Agency to provide the following
    services:
    (i) Handling of risks ostensibly covered under commercially
    issued policies;
    (ii) extending term life insurance, annuities, trusts and
    workmen's compensation to Agency employees who are not
    entitled to United States Government benefits;
    (iii) handling escrow accounts for agents; and,
    (iv) limited operational support and investment activities.'
    Origin.-Prompted by the Bay of Pigs losses, the complex was
    created in 1962 to provide death and disability benefits to agents and
    beneficiaries when security considerations preclude attribution to the
    United States Government. Lawrence Houston, retired General Counsel
    of the Agency, testified that his office established the insuranceinvestment
    complex, because his staff was responsible for all problems
    related to the death or disability of employees during the course of
    their Agency work. These problems were all handled in what Houston
    called a very "sketchy way" which he felt was undesirable from all
    points of view. When the Agency went into air proprietaries on a large
    scale, additional risks arose which simply could not be underwritten
    commercially.

The Current Status.-All of the clients of the project are Agency
    employees.17a The complex was originally capitalized in 1962 with $4
    million. Most of the assets are held outside the United States and the
    companies do not write insurance in the United States. Each of the
    United States companies pays little tax and is audited by a proprietary
    firm. This method of self-insurance enables the Agency to funnel money
    where needed in any of its project categories. Currently, 60 percent of
    the investments are in long-term interest bearing securities abroad, 20
    percent in off-shore time deposits in United States banks, and the balance
    is in common stocks, debentures and commercial paper of various
    types. In the past twelve years the sale of stocks has resulted in profits
    in excess of $500,000 accruing to the CIA. The combined total assets
    of the complex are in excess of $30 million, including its retained net
    earnings of approximately $9 million.

Now we have a clear picture of what is being set up. The military is going to have the NIP getting rake over the coals for what has happened. This works well with what I feel Bob Lazar is doing, even if unintentionally as I fully believe Bob saying legit things and that he believes they are legit as well.

What is interesting is that this process is changing as we speak. They recently Renamed and tasked the Defense Security Service (DSS), which was only added the IC officially in 2018, and combine it with the NBIB, the background checker people. Now everything is handled by the DCSA, if i recall correctly and the ODNI is now the Executive Security Agent for the Federal Government.

and since i love me some documents WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...tment-defense/

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/ic-leg...ve-order-13467

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/ncsc-h...xecutive-agent

SO my point is Trump is changing who gets to know what in interesting ways right now. I honestly dont know what this all means. Which really does beg the questions: Why did Trump hide those JFK files? I personally believe the NSAM 271 was the reason he was murdered. They needed more time to set up the NIP taking the fall for mostly Military Intelligence Program Decisions?

https://www.jfklibrary.org/asset-vie...JFKNSF-342-015

10. Link to Post #86
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Anthony Sanchez shares his perspective...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The SRC Podcast

Episode 13 | UFO Disclosure, The Admiral Wilson Notes, UFO LEAK OF THE CENTURY

Streamed & Published 2nd July 2019

In episode 013 guest Stephen S. visits Anthony Sanchez and shares his thoughts with Anthony on UFO Disclosure, The Admiral Wilson Notes, UFO LEAK OF THE CENTURY

Discussed: Advanced Aerial Threat Identification Program, Alien Reproduction Vehicles, ARVs, ATTIP, Bigelow Aerospace, Col. John B. Alexander, Department of Defense, Disclosure, Dr. Hal Puthoff, Dr. Steven Greer, Edgar Dean Mitchell, Electrogravitic Propulsion, Grant Cameron, Lockheed Martin, Luis Elizondo, Michael Schratt, Michael W. Hall, National Institute for Discovery Science, NIDS, propulsion physics, Richard Dolan, Robert Bigelow, Roswell UFO incident, Secret Special Access Programs, Skunk Works, Stealth B-2 Spirit Bomber, the Admiral Wilson Notes, The Aviary, To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences, Tom DeLonge, UFO LEAK OF THE CENTURY, Unacknowledged Special Access Programs, USAP, Zero Point Energy.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2019), Constance (4th July 2019), mountain_jim (4th July 2019)

12. Link to Post #87
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

And I quote on

June 12th 2019
    Hal Putoff official response to the Wilson document

"With regard to authenticity, we have no comment on the documents recently being circulated as some of us still retained US government security clearance and remain bound by the secrecy oaths we have taken; we believe it is the best interest of the United States Government, and ourselves, not to comment on any documents that purport to describe classified US government programs or information."

EDIT

At minute 3 11 42 Jimmy church in the middle of a news break about AI that read emotion, taunts a michael in the audience for not being sincere because the smile didnt reach their eyes.

"So I know you are not being sincere, Think about that, With our guest RICHARD DOLAN. It is his birthday. . . "

In a very VERY sassy tone. Almost taunting this Michael for it being Dolan and only Dolan as guest.

Am I completely misreading this?

Ok So I must admit, I dont know who Michael Hall is. Can someone fill me in with why Jimmy is beefing with him?

Or is Jimmy saying that to a different Michael?

Michael completely didnt engage it and talked about that text he got about the love for that one researcher(Leslie ?)
    Last edited by Praxis; 4th July 2019 at 04:14.

13. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    And I quote on

June 12th 2019
    Hal Putoff official response to the Wilson document

"With regard to authenticity, we have no comment on the documents recently being circulated as some of us still retained US government security clearance and remain bound by the secrecy oaths we have taken; we believe it is the best interest of the United States Government, and ourselves, not to comment on any documents that purport to describe classified US government programs or information."

EDIT

At minute 3 11 42 Jimmy church in the middle of a news break about AI that read emotion, taunts a michael in the audience for not being sincere because the smile didnt reach their eyes.

"So I know you are not being sincere, Think about that, With our guest RICHARD DOLAN. It is his birthday. . . "

In a very VERY sassy tone. Almost taunting this Michael for it being Dolan and only Dolan as guest.

Am I completely misreading this?

Ok So I must admit, I dont know who Michael Hall is. Can someone fill me in with why Jimmy is beefing with him?

Or is Jimmy saying that to a different Michael?

Michael completely didnt engage it and talked about that text he got about the love for that one researcher(Leslie ?)
    Oh, Praxis, I haven't yet got round to listening to the second half of the Audio I posted but IF it's the same Michael who Jimmy is talking about, he was mentioned earlier in this thread, in posts #69 and #70 ... please consider #70 as the continuation of #69 where I had "snipped" it for brevity ?

Here's question and answer number 1 from them :

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Questions and answers

Q1. There is speculation that you possess additional Mitchell documents. Grant Cameron, on yesterday's Spaced Out Radio interview mentioned the subject of at least one. Do you indeed, have more Mitchell sourced documents? If so, would they add significantly to what has already emerged, or are they of lesser interest? Could you describe them, in whatever manner you prefer?

A1. As I explained in my statement to Richard Dolan, there are more documents, but it would be wrong to assume that these are as significant as the two principle documents. In any event, these are with Grant's lawyer, Michael W. Hall, and may or may not be released in the future. Please bear in mind that the people in control of these decisions share the objective to move things forward as effectively as possible, so that any decision to reveal future documents will be considered in this light.
    I hope this helps eh ?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2019), Did You See Them (5th July 2019), mountain_jim (6th June 2020), Praxis (5th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    I dont know who Michael Hall is. Can someone fill me in with why Jimmy is beefing with him?
    Michael W. Hall is Grant Cameron's lawyer, who's been kind of Cameron's supporting spokesman about this whole affair. He was interviewed by Chant Hannah and Frank Stalter (UFONN Sunday) in the video here. And very interesting that was, too.

I've not yet listened to the C2C show, so I have no idea why Jimmy Church said that. I'm now motivated to find out.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Clear Light (4th July 2019), Did You See Them (5th July 2019), Praxis (5th July 2019), Yoda (5th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Meh, now whether or not JC was in actual fact watching (from the C2C Studio) Michael's facebook page as it was being broadcast, I don't know

But nevertheless for anyone curious, here's a link to a (3Mb) 46 second video clip of that particular "oddity" : here

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2019), Did You See Them (5th July 2019), Praxis (5th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

There is, to my mind, a couple of pathways here.

If tech CEO's think they are going to get their hands on alien tech and get bigger or more potent, they are sadly mistaken.

what will happen is that they quickly evolve in the single lifetime to something that cares not for the physical, and gain enlightenment...or...

They go hardcore animal and make it into a hammer.

the hammer side is the one that puts it in the realm of things like the suspected reptilians, where everything is formalized and does not change for 50-100k years. That's a ritualistic culture and society that is frozen and dead, essentially. No change=no future=death. I'm fairly sure they would not see it that way, as they are, if existing as stated, not desiring to change.

those would tend to be the cultures and societies that can deal with high technological intrusion. It does not affect them as it does not really register in the areas of growth.

As well, when we get to time/dimension/anti-gravity -those devices and effects.. we are skirting the edge of reality and the next place to go..really is --non locality, as in -no physicality.

So, the option are frozen in time as a non changing culture/society, or, move to not being here in this place at all.

For humans, who tend to be in a rush to evolve, they would generally find high tech of such nature to be...uhm... dissolutional, in the final analysis.

so, tech giants, be careful what you wish for, you might get it. And if you do, you won't be the same person that went in. No, not at all.

Ie, that anti-gravity, by it's very nature, will have transmutation, dimensional crossing, dimensional instability, temporal displacement, and positional displacement issues (warp drive type stuff), all inside the same tech. Crack one of these things... and the rest, almost everything you can imagine...comes along for the ride. And an intelligent human is left with no defense against their emergent understanding. It's the end of physicality, basically.

It almost dictates that any visitors to the planet are of the frozen in time, more automaton-ish low emotion types. As understanding ...brings about the conditions for dissolution....no need to be physical.

Also, the idea of tyrants and problems from tyrants. I don't think any tyrants are in the loop, in the true knowing. Being a tyrant and understanding this technology can't easily co-exist, if at all. It would have to be of the boomstick - fire water simpleton area. Once one understands how the technology works and what it means, then all animal ambition tends to fall away. That the entire universe and more is in you as well as everyone and everything else, and that you will judge yourself for your behaviour and mete out a counter to equal it, in the future. That there is nothing to win. That winning or losing does not exist. The constant craving makes it so. (-"Constant craving” relates to samsara, the Buddhist cycle of birth and death", ...-KD Lang)
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th July 2019 at 02:15.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2019), conk (21st November 2019), Deux Corbeaux (5th July 2019), Did You See Them (5th July 2019), Hervé (5th July 2019), mountain_jim (5th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

I listed to the first half (the first two hours) of the 30 June Coast to Coast show — the half with Steven Greer.

I'm no fan of Greer, but here I felt he was VERY impressive. (The second half, with Richard Dolan, is for today. )

I found the commentary by Michael W. Hall redundant and of almost zero value. So for easier listening, here's the entire thing with no commentary, and no breaks:
    1. http://avalonlibrary.net/Coast_to_Co...en%20Greer.mp3
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/Coast_to_Co...en%20Greer.mp3
    3. http://avalonlibrary.net/Coast_to_Co...rd%20Dolan.mp3
    4. http://avalonlibrary.net/Coast_to_Co...rd%20Dolan.mp3

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (5th July 2019), Billy (5th July 2019), Carmody (7th July 2019), Cognitive Dissident (19th July 2019), Did You See Them (5th July 2019), Iancorgi (5th July 2019), Intranuclear (5th July 2019), kfm27917 (25th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), mountain_jim (6th July 2019), Praxis (5th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2019), waree (5th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #93
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Yes, Greer is looking a little more respectable lately. I've found myself kind of hoping things work out well for him, and hoping too that he doesn't take over the discussion.

And am also a bit surprised that this latest revelation lends credence to his interpretation of his dinner date with former CIA director James Woolsey and others.

Sad he had to turn it all into a commercial enterprise though. He is highly narcissistic, but the thing about narcissists is they are good entertainers, have a compelling presence and can get things done, just through ego alone.

And with Greer his own deep interest in the subject has, like a tiny life boat, kept him bobbing along in a river of fact, imagination and intentional b.s. that he helped create.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 5th July 2019 at 17:22.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2019), Billy (5th July 2019), Elpis (5th June 2020), Intranuclear (5th July 2019), mountain_jim (6th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2019), waree (5th July 2019)

25. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

One can never be sure what has already appeared on the Project Avalon forum, but if this has yet to be posted...

The Dolos Review Group: How the Admiral Thomas Wilson UFO Document Exposed The Complicity Between Department of Defense Officials and Rogue Special Access Programs

I can't imagine a better analysis
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2020), kfm27917 (25th November 2019), mojorissin (5th January 2020), mountain_jim (21st November 2019), onawah (20th November 2019)

27. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Credit to Jay at PROJECT UNITY

Featuring Mr. X as the key speaker, Project Unity presents the most comprehensive analysis of one of the most important document leaks in UFO history. A series of notes / transcripts, written by the Fmr CSO of EarthTech International, Dr. Eric W. Davis, regarding a meeting he had with the 13th Director of the DIA, Admiral Thomas R. Wilson, the discussion between these two individuals was in regards to UFO related black programs, specifically, a UFO reverse engineering program, one that Admiral Wilson was denied his legal rights to have access to and oversight of.

Sharing this video is highly encouraged and our hope is that it may serve as a reference point for the inevitable media coverage of this extremely important document leak.

EWD NOTES: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mqh...

The structure of the presentation is as follows:

- A Brief Overview of Events
    - Full Breakdown of Notes (visual aids included)
    - Questions & Answers session

EDIT :- Replacement Link :-
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...lolSACekc6BUQn
    Last edited by boja; 19th May 2020 at 18:08. Reason: Broken Link

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Agape (19th May 2020), aoibhghaire (19th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (19th May 2020), Cognitive Dissident (19th May 2020), Denise/Dizi (19th May 2020), Dick (19th May 2020), Elainie (20th May 2020), enigma3 (20th May 2020), Forest Denizen (28th May 2020), Hiram (20th May 2020), Intranuclear (19th May 2020), jjjones (19th May 2020), justntime2learn (19th May 2020), palehorse (19th May 2020), Richter (19th May 2020), Tintin (19th May 2020), toppy (19th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Omg thank you boja
    HAHA

my dog literally turned the video off when I started to watch it.. silly puppy... GREAT VIDEO!!! Do I have your permission to keep a copy of this video for further reflections?

Hugs,
    Denise
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 19th May 2020 at 17:57.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), boja (19th May 2020), Forest Denizen (28th May 2020), jjjones (19th May 2020), justntime2learn (19th May 2020), Tintin (19th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #97
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Excellent video, extremely interesting

About the subject of reverse engineering, here's a very good article.

Roswell UFO Cannot Be Reverse Engineered - Defense Contractors Take Millions Knowing Task Is Impossible
    By Anthony Bragalia ​(Copyright 2019)

The crash of an unknown vehicle and its pilots in early July 1947 near Roswell, New Mexico is still surrounded by many secrets. Perhaps the most disturbing of these secrets are ones of financial fraud and of false hope. These secrets are revealed here and now:

Department of Defense contractors tasked to unravel how extraterrestrial craft operate – and who are supposedly conducting “reverse engineering” – are taking money to accomplish this knowing that they cannot possibly ever do so.

These DOD contractors are well aware that they are being paid to produce results, and yet have found only minimal value in the study of the craft found fallen near Roswell despite the passage of decades.

This is supported by first-hand witness testimony from Wright, the statements of a former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, analysis by two eminent science writers, and the actions of a US Senate insider.

It is clear that while technical studies of the craft continue over years, they are based on misplaced efforts and wasted expenditures. And these efforts and expenditures are being exploited for profit in a major way by these engaged contractors. They continue to string along their black budget paymasters with “progress reports” on a project for which, by its very nature, progress can never be made.

CONTINUE: https://nationalufocenter.com/2019/0...se-engineered/
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th May 2020), Bill Ryan (19th May 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2020), Dick (19th May 2020), Forest Denizen (28th May 2020), jjjones (19th May 2020), justntime2learn (19th May 2020), palehorse (28th May 2020), Tintin (28th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

This video is gold.
    I noticed it's been taken down or at least it says that it's private.
    I wonder why
    Last edited by Intranuclear; 19th May 2020 at 23:53.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th May 2020), Forest Denizen (28th May 2020), justntime2learn (20th May 2020), palehorse (28th May 2020), Tintin (28th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    This video is gold.
    I noticed it's been taken down or at least it says that it's private.
    I wonder why
    I saw that.. It's a good thing I got to see it first!.. Right before I had to go to the optometrist.. Who would think the eye Dr. would be working at a time like this right? Now if only my oral surgeon would open up his dang office, I need to go to the dentist lol.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Forest Denizen (28th May 2020), Intranuclear (20th May 2020), justntime2learn (20th May 2020), Tintin (28th May 2020)

37. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

According to JAY at PROJECT UNITY on Twitter, the loss of the video is only TEMPORARY :-

"If you’re wondering where the Admiral Wilson Leaks video has gone, it has been made private, this is not permanent but it is extremely important. It will become more clear soon but right now I can’t answer questions regarding this. Just wanted you all to know, there’s a reason "
    Project Unity
    @TheProjectUnity
    ·
    19h
    "Dolan approves of our Admiral Wilson analysis video, when you have a spare 3 hours and 17 minutes you should check it out!"

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Forest Denizen (28th May 2020), Intranuclear (21st May 2020), justntime2learn (20th May 2020), mountain_jim (27th May 2020), Tintin (20th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast