+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FBI (Partially) Releases (Redacted) Photos of 9/11 Dancing Israelis!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default FBI (Partially) Releases (Redacted) Photos of 9/11 Dancing Israelis!

Proven Mosad agents......... why isn't this on the news........ wait I know
    Brain dead

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (8th June 2019), Bill Ryan (14th September 2019), cursichella1 (8th June 2019), Debra (9th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (8th June 2019), Kryztian (8th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th June 2019), Mike Gorman (8th June 2019), mojo (8th June 2019), mountain_jim (9th June 2019), Rosemarie (8th June 2019), Sadieblue (8th June 2019), thepainterdoug (8th June 2019), toppy (8th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: FBI (Partially) Releases (Redacted) Photos of 9/11 Dancing Israelis!

The morning of 9/11 I was at work and most of the news about what was happening came from a woman with a radio next to her desk. In 2001 we were just beginning to get news thru the internet (which was dial-up) but the internet was down within a few hours after the attack - I was trying to find out what was happening from ... LOL ... CNN, my favorite internet news source at that time.

There were numerous reports of Muslims, Arabs and Palestinians celebrating. One was supposedly at a local gas station and some local person showed up to threaten the people there. As it turned out, the men who worked pumping gas (this is New Jersey where you don't pump your own gas) were Afghani and one of them was having a birthday. The manager, who was Jewish, got them a cake. They were not listening to the news and didn't know about what was happening 40 miles to the North of them in Manhattan. A person who was listening to the news pulled into the station and saw the Afghanis eating cake and asked "So, you are celebrating???" to which the attendant replied "Yes, we are celebrating!" referring to the birthday celebration. After getting his gas, the driver left, called a news stations and spoke on the air with two "shock jocks" (radio broadcasters who sensationalize the news) who ran with the story all day long.

Also, via radio reports that day, there was another report of several Arab men who were in Northern New Jersey in a van and there was a description of the van. Late in the afternoon the woman with the radio proclaimed "They got them!" and I asked "Who?" to which she replied, the men in the van. She was referring to the white Chevrolet van that was stopped at 3:56 in East Rutherford, New Jersey. I felt a little bit of relief that perhaps the men, who I presumed were Arabs and not Israelis, who did 9/11 were arrested. Of course, there were no further news stories in the media in the next few weeks and that I heard about this. It wasn't until a decade later that I started to look into 9/11 investigation that I remembered this story.

Here are some of the news stories that appeared in the news media about this incident.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th June 2019), Bill Ryan (14th September 2019), Debra (9th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (8th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th June 2019), Rosemarie (8th June 2019), Strat (8th June 2019), toppy (8th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: FBI (Partially) Releases (Redacted) Photos of 9/11 Dancing Israelis!

I've written about this before, but some time before 9/11 I was a loan officer, working in a Mandeville, LA office park. Israeli art students came into my office (I was working that day by myself) and began showing me oil paintings, explaining they were in the U.S. to make money for school by selling the art. I bought four paintings. I talked to them for quite a while. Two of them were women and they explained their mandatory military service.

What's really odd is that one of the paintings I bought was titled "Five Men Dancing". I still have the painting. The other I still have very greatly resembles one of the Wingmaker cave paintings, which I didn't know anything about until many, many years later.

What was also odd was they showed up at my home later that evening and said they could frame the paintings in the back of their van, which I paid them to do. I still have no explanation for any of it.

All in all the whole thing is full of strange coincidences and synchronicities.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th June 2019), Bill Ryan (14th September 2019), Debra (9th June 2019), East Sun (14th September 2019), ichingcarpenter (8th June 2019), Intranuclear (8th June 2019), Kryztian (9th June 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th June 2019), Rosemarie (8th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

I also fell for the poor Israeli art student trick.
    I live up in Canada (they get around).
    It was the middle of a cold winter.
    I let this 'student' in. He showed me a few dozen prints.
    I bought a few. He also offered to frame them, but never came back to do it.

This was a few years after 9/11.
    I still have the prints collecting dust somewhere.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2019), Debra (9th June 2019), Valerie Villars (9th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

More coverage from 9/10 by Whitney Webb at MintPress, who has been writing an impressive amount of material of late..

http://www.unz.com/article/the-danci...-9-11-attacks/

Quote The Dancing Israelis: FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

As another 9/11 anniversary comes and goes, many questions surrounding the events remained unanswered. MintPress brings you a freshly updated article, originally published in May, 2019 that seeks answers to some of those questions.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread