+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paul hellyer AMA on reddit

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Paul hellyer AMA on reddit

I just came across this and it is happening NOW.
    you might be able to get questions in if you want.

https://old.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...er_of_defense/

Just wanted to spread this to this community as it might matter to some here

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Paul hellyer AMA on reddit

Meh, most of people on that thread aren't being serious ... wrong format. Maybe we should invite Paul here?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th June 2019), Intranuclear (8th June 2019), Islander12 (8th June 2019), Nenuphar (8th June 2019), Rawhide68 (9th June 2019), Star Tsar (9th June 2019), Tyy1907 (8th June 2019)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Meh, most of people on that thread aren't being serious ... wrong format. Maybe we should invite Paul here?
    Here here!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th June 2019), Intranuclear (8th June 2019), Nenuphar (8th June 2019), Star Tsar (9th June 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

So far he has answered a single question regarding the aliens, that there are 8 groups trying to help with disclosure (or something to that effect). Others claimed that previously he had stated that there are at least 80 races.

He has answered a couple of very unimportant questions, like what is your favorite music, or what was one important thing you did while in government, and one more, what we can do about the climate change.

The people of Reddit seem to be ultra poisonous. Perhaps it is an indication of the times. After all, we have Google, and every question is immediately answered in one way or another.
    However, the people asking questions seem to be completely unaware of Google and most (99%) are convinced that ALL alien and UFO stuff is beyond nonsense.
    In a microscopic way it is hard to blame them because everyone wants proof and no one (there) wants to take a step to do their own investigation.

Here is my view so far of the Reddit thread:
    ME: I am opening my mouth to speak.....
    Comments:
    Why is your mouth moving so slowly?
    Why do you have crooked teeth?
    You are too old and senile
    You are an idiot
    What did you eat for breakfast, it is still stuck to your teeth
    Please brush your teeth before you talk
    Use chap stick on your lips
    Everyone KNOWS aliens don't exist and no one has talked to ETs
    ............1000 more idiotic comments..........................
    If Reddit is representative of humanity, any aliens watching it will immediately conclude that wiping the slate clean is the best option.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th June 2019), Jad (8th June 2019), Jayke (8th June 2019), Justplain (21st June 2019), mountain_jim (9th June 2019), Nenuphar (8th June 2019), Patient (8th June 2019), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Star Tsar (9th June 2019), XelNaga (11th June 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Love Hellyer

if he examined the Bill Ryan q&a thread he would see a very high quality exchange of views.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th June 2019), Intranuclear (8th June 2019), Justplain (21st June 2019), Nenuphar (8th June 2019), silvanelf (9th June 2019), Star Tsar (9th June 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    The people of Reddit seem to be ultra poisonous. Perhaps it is an indication of the times.
    Perhaps. I tend to think he just chose the wrong venue. Shoulda had the q&a in the library, not the middle school cafeteria.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th June 2019), Intranuclear (8th June 2019), Nenuphar (8th June 2019), Rosemarie (21st June 2019), Star Tsar (9th June 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 times in 199 posts

Thank you for the link to the Reddit AMA. I had trouble tolerating the level of stupidity and disrespect demonstrated by so many of the people posting, and didn't last long reading the AMA. I think I will go to his page later and just read his replies, rather than wading through the rest of the racket.

I pm'd him to invite him to explore our forum.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th June 2019), DeDukshyn (8th June 2019), Intranuclear (8th June 2019), Star Tsar (9th June 2019), Strat (8th June 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Nenuphar (here)
    Thank you for the link to the Reddit AMA. I had trouble tolerating the level of stupidity and disrespect demonstrated by so many of the people posting, and didn't last long reading the AMA. I think I will go to his page later and just read his replies, rather than wading through the rest of the racket.

I pm'd him to invite him to explore our forum.
    You can follow this link which is just the filtered view of his responses. I too got disgusted so found that just viewing his statements was much easier for my temperament.
    https://old.reddit.com/user/mrhellyer

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

bennycog (9th June 2019), Nenuphar (8th June 2019), Star Tsar (9th June 2019), Strat (8th June 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Excellent idea. I'm sure he'd be happy to make his way over here! I don't have a current reddit account, but for those who do, why don't you ask him?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

bennycog (9th June 2019), Strat (8th June 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Excellent idea. I'm sure he'd be happy to make his way over here! I don't have a current reddit account, but for those who do, why don't you ask him?
    Please dont direct the general reddit this way. I dont want to deal with what that would bring. If you can contact him directly but dont try to point him here by just posting a link in the AMA.
    I think you would be disappointed with the attention that would attract.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,263 times in 199 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Please dont direct the general reddit this way. I dont want to deal with what that would bring. If you can contact him directly but dont try to point him here by just posting a link in the AMA.
    I think you would be disappointed with the attention that would attract.

I sent him a private message ("pm") inviting him to explore Project Avalon and connect with Bill, if he wishes. I did not comment publicly on Reddit.
    Last edited by Nenuphar; 9th June 2019 at 19:36. Reason: quote correction

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nenuphar For This Post:

bennycog (9th June 2019), DeDukshyn (8th June 2019), Intranuclear (9th June 2019), Justplain (21st June 2019), mountain_jim (9th June 2019), Praxis (21st June 2019), waree (9th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

It looks like he quickly got overwhelmed by the idiocy of the responses and gave up. Can't blame him.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th June 2019), Intranuclear (9th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Praxis, I have spread it through my network and let my friend Bright who is a contactee know.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert deTree For This Post:

Praxis (21st June 2019), Star Tsar (9th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Mr Hellyer's latest

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Paul Hellyer's BaseLine

Episode Three | We Are Not Alone

Published 4th June 2019

For decades scientists, and some disinformation apologists like NASA, have told us that
    it is mathematically impossible for Earthlings to be the only sentient beings in a cosmos
    comprising millions of star systems. What they haven’t told us, even those few who are
    really in the know, is that some of the aliens, as we call them, have been visiting Earth for
    a very long time.
    The U.S. government is aware of the crashes that occurred in the 1940s including the
    ones that were reported from Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947 when the U.S. began to take
    the subject very seriously and gave the matter a security rating higher than the H-bomb.
    They immediately began to back-engineer one of the saucers and have spent trillions of
    dollars over the last 70 years building a formidable fleet of space-faring vehicles while all
    the time denying that UFOs existed.
    Skeptics insist visitors couldn’t visit Earth because, at the speed of light, it would take too
    long to get here. So one of the first things to learn is that gravity travels faster than light,
    so gravity and anti-gravity machines can do the same. Then there is the question of
    wormholes in space, that are an aid to navigation.
    Visitors came from Venus, Mars, the Pleiades, Andromeda, Centauri, and Zeta Reticuli,
    the origin of the Greys that crashed their vehicle near Roswell, to mention just a very
    few.
    In the mid-1960s an armada of about 50 flying saucers flew south across central Europe.
    The Supreme Allied Commander (SACEUR) was just about to push the panic button
    when the discs turned around and flew north over the Pole. SACEUR ordered an
    investigation that lasted three years, and concluded beyond any doubt, that at least four
    species had been visiting Earth for thousands of years.
    The visitors are all more advanced technologically than we are, and some have been
    sharing their knowledge with us, which accounts for much of our rapid advancement for
    the last 50 years or so. They are also more advanced spiritually than we are, and serve
    our Creator God. Unfortunately, there is at least one exception we should be aware of.
    So Congress should forthwith establish a bi-partisan committee to investigate the
    amazing secrets waiting to be exposed if a general amnesty from the National Security
    Act is granted. Political leaders must inform themselves as quickly as possible in order to
    reclaim control of their country from the Cabal.
    There are literally hundreds of fine books on UFOs, and there is a long list of
    recommended reading at the back of Len Kasten’s excellent book, The Secret History of

Extraterrestrials: Advanced Technology and the Coming New Race. Each of the three
    books in my trilogy contain references to the ETs, their presence and their technology in
    the context of how humankind is affected.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Did You See Them (21st June 2019), Justplain (21st June 2019), mountain_jim (21st June 2019), Praxis (21st June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread