+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible UFO capture & close encounter

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,627 times in 4,015 posts

Default Possible UFO capture & close encounter

Uploaded yesterday to youtube. It's unfortunate the videographer didnt provide us a quick flashlight shot but I think it's legit. This was filmed in Upstate NY May 9th, 2007 and it is very similar to objects that were observed & filmed here in Oregon starting in 2009.
    The video snapshot on his upload shows the transparent polygon sections just above the letter A the same as in the Oregon footage and light/dark areas of the craft.

-this video could really use a good analysis...

(video description)
    Found this video in my Archives!
    On the night of May 9th 2007 @ 10:30 PM I tracked flying ufos to another UFO in a field on the ground on highest hill of our county in Lyons, NY. The Ufo sat dark as others approached in the sky, it would power up and lights turn on, then off again. I can see shadows of beings moving around inside. The ones (ufos) in the sky would fly over it drop sparkles (some kind of metal) in a shower into the one on the ground. Sky ones fly off and away. After a bit another would arrive and repeat the same procedure over and over. They FREEZE in the SKY when they noticed me filming them. You can see in this video the one in the sky rotates a few times. Kinda looks triangular but they fly LOOKING LIKE TWO CAR HEAD LIGHTS of a car but in the sky. The shower of SPARKLES were from drilling machines that were deep red Orbs about one meter in size. The two head light ufo’s fly in and extract “showers” from the ground and were delivering their inventory to the one up one the hill. The one in this video.

... had this video unlisted for a while but made it public today because it shows a similar display that you can see.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWQwupQolaU

Here is my analysis of the transparent section caught on film..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owsTEnejlsM
    Last edited by mojo; 8th June 2019 at 20:06.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (9th June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2019), toppy (9th June 2019), william r sanford72 (9th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 times in 279 posts

Default Re: Possible UFO capture & close encounter

Night time shots are quite hard to do any analyzes on, like in this case I guess, but thanks for posting.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

EFO (9th June 2019), mojo (8th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2019), toppy (9th June 2019), william r sanford72 (9th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,627 times in 4,015 posts

Truer words couldn't be said Rawhide...

We are left with little nuggets of similarities to glean that is until better footage is captured... but we know their out there...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (9th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th June 2019), toppy (9th June 2019), william r sanford72 (9th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,778 times in 3,243 posts

Project your thoughts to them mojo, get in their minds/mind and ask, nay demand clear daylight footage, they should know you by now, you deserve to capture it.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

mojo (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread