+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4th of July. New World Order

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default 4th of July. New World Order

Something to look forward to?

New World Order - A Fourth of July to Remember?!

President Trump will give his 4th of July speech from the Lincoln Memorial this year which after all the to do about the fireworks at Mount Rushmore and the symbology thereof, surprised me, until I remembered that the Lincoln Memorial has long been known as the Seat of the Executor/Trustee.

This fourth of July is already being touted as the Second American Independence Day in some circles. I saw a report last week that posited that the June 3, 2019 gala was the Queens retirement dinner and that Trump was now the head Trustee of the Cestue que vie or the divine/global estate trust.

Now, Trump is addressing the American people on the fourth of July from the Seat of the Executor/Trustee in an address that is touted as the Second American Independence Day?! Hmmmmm

There is a great deal of whining and crying about the trade ‘wars’ or worse, that Trump is creating with his tariffs and sanctions disrupting the current imbalance status quo in the world. The truth is that Trump has begun the process of bringing the entire world back into balance economically, industrially, technologically ,….. and spiritually.

These trade war tariffs and sanctions as well as the saber rattling between nations are the process of bringing everything into balance that many may call a ‘reset’ or Global Currency Reset. There is no denying that the world is out of balance. An imbalance intentionally created by the deep state to bring about the chaos and fear on which they feed.

Trump is negotiating a New World Order, Not to be mistaken with a One World Order. A New World Order based in a balanced cooperation between the various nations ….. as in a decentralized federation of nation/states where the people decide on a local level the laws and taxes to which all agree to abide. A world where we can live side by side and celebrate our differences of opinions, beliefs and traditions. A world of balance where true abundance and prosperity is enjoyed by all who pass this way.

A world where the trustees/government are the Public Servants of the beneficiaries, we the people whom they serve.

All events suggest that the 1933 New Deal Public Trust has been, or is about to be, collapsed liberating the people and their property from the central bank cabal. Should be an interesting fourth of July!! Just a thought. jt

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=124997

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (9th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (9th June 2019), Blacklight43 (9th June 2019), BMJ (9th June 2019), crosby (9th June 2019), KiwiElf (9th June 2019), Matt P (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019), toppy (9th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: 4th of July. New World Order

I am in 100% agreement. This should be the most exciting Independence Day ever. I am planning lots of fireworks and food for my family. I hope all proceeds well and there are no glitches in this!. Thank you viking for this very exciting reminder!!

warmest,
    crosby

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th June 2019), BMJ (9th June 2019), Eric J (Viking) (9th June 2019), KiwiElf (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019), toppy (9th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

A "New World" (not the "NWO" Orwellian "1984" version)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Earth 2018.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	258.1 KB
ID:	40776

6. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Unbelievable. What makes you think this? You have to look at the actions of a man or president to figure out what he or she is going to do. When you look at Trumps actions the only things he has done is tax cuts for Wall Street and more of that. Building a wall to keep Mexicans out and piss people off. I am really amazed that you think Trump is going to do good things for us, the people.....

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Cipher (9th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (9th June 2019), KiwiElf (9th June 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    Unbelievable. What makes you think this? You have to look at the actions of a man or president to figure out what he or she is going to do. When you look at Trumps actions the only things he has done is tax cuts for Wall Street and more of that. Building a wall to keep Mexicans out and piss people off. I am really amazed that you think Trump is going to do good things for us, the people.....
    Hi Mypos

Who is the "you" you are referring to?
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 9th June 2019 at 09:00.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

I don’t agree with anything from this article. Trump is not “negotiating” anything, and he is definitely not bringing economical/industrial/spiritual balance to anyone! The man is clearly not balanced himself and yet to suggest he will be the messiah that humanity have been longing for is utter nonsense. He is nothing but a reality TV actor! That’s it! He doesn’t even know the difference between United Kingdom and England! His son in law is one of the attendants of the Bilderberg meeting this year.

There is a psychological mechanism called hope that they keep dangling in front of the masses to keep them always looking forward to a future date to forget the **** that they are in “NOW”. July 4th will come, and Trump will deliver a speech that he didn’t write himself. He will deliver the ideas of his handlers. But since he is a good reality TV actor, he will deliver a good speech and everyone will rejoice and wave the American flag and people will drink and celebrate and forget their problems until the date of the next prediction...

I am not trying to piss in anyone’s porridge here, but enough is enough. If Trump really cares about the people and he truly has a say in anything at all other than his wardrobe ( I doubt that also), then he would have done things that actually help the American people:

1- Healthcare:
    What’s more important than people’s health? Don’t you think it’s embarrassing for any real president to say he wants to make America great again while he can’t provide fair and affordable health care to the people? Keep in mind that healthier people will create a better America and not Big Pharma.

2- Education:
    What are the practical solutions that Trump has implemented towards education to make America great again? Here is just one idea: Is he looking into the student loans epidemic that millions upon millions of people are stuck with after they graduate? If anything he can forgive all these people like they did with the banks back in 2008.

We need to stop trusting politicians period. They are professional liars. The whole political system needs to abolished and start again from the ground up. Only well qualified people with real credentials and high moral track record should be running the country and not reality TV actors or monsters like Hillary.
    Last edited by Jad; 9th June 2019 at 09:09.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th June 2019), BMJ (9th June 2019), Cardillac (9th June 2019), Cipher (9th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (9th June 2019), Inaiá (9th June 2019), Intranuclear (9th June 2019), Jayke (9th June 2019), Jean-Marie (9th June 2019), KiwiElf (9th June 2019), Mercedes (9th June 2019), Mypos (10th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019), toppy (9th June 2019), Valerie Villars (9th June 2019), yelik (10th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I do not think that viking was trying to start another who hates President Trump thread. The main interest here is the 4th of July. Many Americans are looking forward to the celebrations coming. Sorry if some of you do not feel that way but please try not to turn this into another podium for Trump bashing.

Thanks,
    crosby

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th June 2019), Blacklight43 (9th June 2019), BMJ (9th June 2019), Eric J (Viking) (9th June 2019), Ivanhoe (9th June 2019), Jayke (9th June 2019), KiwiElf (9th June 2019), Matt P (9th June 2019), Michi (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I’m not hating on Trump, you can insert the name of any politician you choose, I will still stand by my opinion. My rant was about the handlers cause they the ones who pick these presidents. I am sure they’re having a laugh about how much they can get away with! What’s next? Kardashian for president?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th June 2019), BMJ (9th June 2019), Cipher (9th June 2019), Intranuclear (9th June 2019), KiwiElf (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019), yelik (10th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jad (here)
    What’s next? Kardashian for president?
    Well, Kim's hubby said he was considering running! (Gawd help us!)

Let's just lighten up a little, shall we?

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I’m not hating on Trump, you can insert the name of any politician you choose, I will still stand by my opinion. My rant was about the handlers cause they the ones who pick these presidents. I am sure they’re having a laugh about how much they can get away with! What’s next? Kardashian for president?
    I appreciate that but this thread is about the 4th of July. It represents something different, something everyone should be able to grasp.

crosby

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th June 2019), BMJ (9th June 2019), KiwiElf (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

The rumourmill news article was written by the anonymous reader, JT. It does sound more like wishful thinking than solid research or insight.

Not that the 4th of July isn’t going to be a day to celebrate for freedom. Andrew Torba at Gab.com is releasing their mastodon fork to create open source, decentralised social networks on Independence Day, which will circumvent all the censorship that’s occurring online right now. A win for freedom of speech lovers against the increasing tyranny of alphabet agency related monopolies.

The LaRouchePac guys have been saying for a while now that, inside a House of
    Lords report published a while ago, the Queen and the Privy Council admitted that their Deep State apparatus which controls America, could survive 1 term of a Trump presidency, but it couldn’t survive 2.

(I think they mentioned it again in this presentation below but I’ll have to double check for accuracy)

Trumps ties to Israel are undeniable, so it’s more a question of which faction of the Israeli deep state are challenging the Queens Privy Council and her Rothschild agents for a better seat at the big table?

I don’t see enough analysis of the internal dynamics of the Israeli deep state and it’s sponsors/players for anyone to answer that question with any degree of comprehensiveness just yet.

But as many people, from Catherine Austin Fitts to Thierry Meyssan have said, the battle appears to be between Speculative Capitalism vs Productive Capitalism. Productive Capitalism certainly won’t create the idyllic utopia people would love to see, but it also won’t collapse civilisation in the corrosive way the Speculative Capitalists were intending to destroy Western culture and values (in a repeat of how they collapsed the Byzantium empire that brought about the dark ages).

I’m not as worried about 5G now as I was (because I don’t live in a roll out area), Catherine Austin Fitts mentioned in her latest round-up with Joseph Farrell that their is a way to do 5G that isn’t so destructive to health and the environment, but that it just costs a lot more to make it safe. She also said that 5G is going to be so destructive when it’s first rolled out, “so many people are going to die so quickly, that they’ll be forced to use the more expensive method to make it safe”.(paraphrased).

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th June 2019), BMJ (9th June 2019), Jad (9th June 2019), KiwiElf (9th June 2019), Mercedes (9th June 2019), mountain_jim (9th June 2019), pueblo (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019), T Smith (9th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Wow, Jayke, the 5G stuff is a downer. But, I'm kind of excited about the mastadon fork. Nice..... that's reason enough to celebrate.

warmest,
    crosby

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th June 2019), BMJ (9th June 2019), Jayke (9th June 2019), KiwiElf (9th June 2019), pueblo (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,573 times in 2,218 posts

Won't Trump also be (re)introducing JFK Jnr to the world on the 4th?

Just saw this...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1296061
    Last edited by pueblo; 9th June 2019 at 12:04.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th June 2019), BMJ (9th June 2019), KiwiElf (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crosby (here)
    I appreciate that but this thread is about the 4th of July. It represents something different, something everyone should be able to grasp.

crosby
    My bad I thought it was about the New World Order that will be declared later on.

Anyways early happy 4th of July for all our American brothers and sisters.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

If Trump really cares about the people and he truly has a say in anything at all other than his wardrobe ( I doubt that also), then he would have done things that actually help the American people:

1- Healthcare:
    What’s more important than people’s health? Don’t you think it’s embarrassing for any real president to say he wants to make America great again while he can’t provide fair and affordable health care to the people? Keep in mind that healthier people will create a better America and not Big Pharma.

2- Education:
    What are the practical solutions that Trump has implemented towards education to make America great again? Here is just one idea: Is he looking into the student loans epidemic that millions upon millions of people are stuck with after they graduate? If anything he can forgive all these people like they did with the banks back in 2008.
    In the United States, Presidents can't do anything about Healthcare or Education. Those kinds of reforms fall squarely on the legislative branch of government, the Congress. Unfortunately, the United States Congress is 100% dysfunctional.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th June 2019), Belle (9th June 2019), BMJ (10th June 2019), KiwiElf (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread