+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Reptilian Agenda

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default The Reptilian Agenda

Over a decade ago, a psychic I know told me that the other-dimensional, reptilian, Galactic Federation had a process in place by which they absorbed and used up planets in order to extract their minerals. They have done it to many, many planets, and are currently doing it to Earth. Their modus operandi is to herd people into cities -- eventually dome-covered cities -- while they reserve the wilderness areas for mining.

I have this in the back of my mind as I listen to Deborah Tavares. She details how Californians, through Agenda 21, are being herded from the wilderness areas into the cities via wildfires started by space-based weaponry. I think of the Wilderness Society and various UN Biosphere Preserves around the world.

Any thoughts? What time is it, really?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th June 2019), Blacklight43 (9th June 2019), DNA (9th June 2019), Inversion (16th June 2019), justntime2learn (9th June 2019), robinr1 (9th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019), Smell the Roses (10th June 2019), sunwings (9th June 2019), toppy (9th June 2019), XelNaga (11th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Red face Re: The Reptilian Agenda

My thought is that many of these ET narratives are designed to instill fear in humanity. Personally, I am trying to keep my focus on my immediate environment and phenomena upon which I know that I can have a real impact. I used to occupy myself trying to figure out the skies and whether there were or were not aliens. My focus is on the soil now, instead. It's the inverse of the Sesame Street song "Nearly Missed". While looking in the sky for a spaceship, I nearly missed the beauty of the earth and the flowers.
    There's no time like the present.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Apulu (10th June 2019), Arcturian108 (10th June 2019), Chip (10th June 2019), Intranuclear (10th June 2019), Inversion (16th June 2019), Le Chat (13th June 2019), Maknocktomb (10th June 2019), Patient (10th June 2019), Robert deTree (10th June 2019), Rosemarie (10th June 2019), Strat (10th June 2019), Valerie Villars (10th June 2019), XelNaga (11th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Reptilian Agenda

Why is it that people take this whole Reptilian thing so literally when it is clearly a manifestation of deeper psychological aspects of humanity. We as yet have not seen any decent anthropological or sociological or psychological studies into why certain people claim that there are Reptilians. In my mind, they're a fiction that takes up way too much internet space!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert deTree For This Post:

Le Chat (13th June 2019), Smell the Roses (10th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: The Reptilian Agenda

Quote Posted by Robert deTree (here)
    Why is it that people take this whole Reptilian thing so literally when it is clearly a manifestation of deeper psychological aspects of humanity. We as yet have not seen any decent anthropological or sociological or psychological studies into why certain people claim that there are Reptilians. In my mind, they're a fiction that takes up way too much internet space!
    Let's see. We have reports by Jordan Maxwell and David Jacobs of a sinister alien race and agenda. We have Bill Tompkins' testimony about the reptilians who teamed up with the Nazis (who have in turn teamed up with the US secret space program). We have people who, in forced altered states of consciousness, come away singing kumbaya about how great all aliens are. Excuse me, but Houston, I think we have a problem.

Here's a bit from Sunday's Robert Morningstar show on Revolution Radio that I transcribed, because it's germane to the discussion. Morningstar says:

It’s very common that people that have the UFO encounter will have a change of heart and a change of sexual attitude. Now with regard to their ability to impose – I call it hallucinations – they have a technology that, depending on the strength of the will of the person that it’s interacting with, can superimpose on the optic lobe – on the visual cortex – can superimpose a fake reality, which leads individuals who experience it to think that they’re dealing with shape-shifters. That’s one of the common terms about an aliens ability to transform and appear to the individual as another.

First case in point: my friend Daryl Simms, who is a great Texan and the Alien Hunter himself – when he was 5 years old or so, and a toddler, an alien came into his bedroom, and he saw it coming toward his bed, and he slipped back, back in the bed and so far back, as the alien came to him, and he was small enough to fall between the bed and the wall, and he hid under the bed. And then he saw the alien look under the bed and try to convince him that he was only a clown. So the alien changed into a kind of Bozo the circus clown and tried to entice the little boy to come out and play with the clown. But his will and his sense of reality was so strong already, you know, inculcated by his parents, good old Texans you know, he said, “uh uh, I don’t believe you’re a clown” – this is at five years old. So he has dedicated his life to this.

In my case, I stopped an abduction in its tracks. I woke up and there was a very, very – creepy is the perfect word – uh alien at the foot of my bed, and I had caught him in the act. He was terrified. He was so terrified that he tried every trick in the book to get over me. But ultimately, the reason I got over him when he tried to take the narrative… he was in trouble. And I said to him, “look, you’re the one that’s in trouble because I belong here. You don’t belong here. I’m in my bed. I’m in my right. You’re the one who doesn’t belong here. You’re the one who’s in trouble.” And he tried several ploys, mind control ploys. He invaded my mind, read everything that I know and believe and had experienced, both my mental memories and my muscle, somatic, memories. And then he tried to persuade me – these guys know Jungian psychology – the alien turns to me, and he’s trying to get out of it – and this is as real – smack your hand [clap] – that’s how real – he says to me, “I’m not really here. You’re having a dream. See? I’m your girlfriend’s evil shadow.” And then he tried to change his form from an ugly, freaky, creepy gray and purple alien with a bat-like nose, pointed ears, no neck, really reptilian, creepy little creature, nasty, but with brilliant intelligence. I thought of it as the alien master’s hunting dog. I think there’s a hierarchy there. So… he says to me “I’m not really here. You’re having a dream, and I’m your girlfriend’s evil shadow.” And at that moment he said “see?” And he started to change, he started to morph. He grew long hair, beautiful long hair like my girlfriend, and he started to change the color of his forehead from the gray and the purple – he started to change to her forehead. And he got down to the brow, and I was so outraged – I tell you, I know what it means to be raped, but on a psychic level. He invaded my brain, my mind, and then tried to intrude into my optic lobe and repaint what I was seeing. But I already had my degree in psychology, I had already been pre-Med, I already knew the brain, and I said to myself, “this son of a bitch is trying to take over my brain; he’s superimposing an image on my optic lobe and I’m not going to let him do it.” And I yelled at him. I mean, I took command. And I said ,“Stop! I know what you’ve done. You’ve read everything I know, everything I believe, every memory in my life. And now you know that I’m a psychologist, that I’m a Jungian, and that I know the nature of the collective unconscious, and that I know the nature of the shadow. But you’re not going to convince me that you’re my girlfriend’s evil shadow, you understand that?” And I pointed, and somehow some energy came out of my finger, my hand, and when I pointed with that outrage it just subdued him. He stopped. He deflated. And I looked at him and I said to myself, “this guy is terrified. He’s in deep trouble with somebody. He wasn’t supposed to wake me. He screwed up this whole situation, and all he wants to do is get out of here.” And as the sun was coming in – this was very early dawn on the beach – as the light was coming in he seemed to be getting more anxious. And then I said to him, “I know what you’ve done. You’ve given my mind a rational explanation whereby both of us can get out of this situation in which neither one of us wants to be involved. So let me think about it.” And I thought about it, and I thought, “this guy’s going home, he just does not want to be here, I’ve got nothing to fear.” And I laid back my head and I closed my eyes.
    Last edited by TomKat; 10th June 2019 at 17:33.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th June 2019), Smell the Roses (10th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread