+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Peaceful contact to the Star People family....

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Peaceful contact to the Star People family....

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    But I could be wrong, and there could be good ET's helping in our journey in this planet. it's just so hard to believe that when the evidence leans the other way.
    Yes. I wonder why ETs would be helping another race of beings, in this case, humans? Do humans help ETs? We help our pets and sometimes other animals, but usually not if it conflicts with the needs of humans.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Quote Posted by Whisper (here)
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

I am quite suspicious of 'positive' encounters with ET's. They appear more to treat us like cattle. After all the ramp up about the existence of extra-terrestrial intelligence over the past few decades, if there really are positive et species out there, why don't they have the guts to come out of the closet and have direct public contact with us? Why not have a public Q+A? Instead the hide behind abduction smoke screens.
    Yes, and so am I. I believe they have the capacity and technology to make us feel and see many things. So yes, they could make us feel peacefulness, happiness, love, it would make the subject very willing to cooperate, it serves the purpose at the time, less trouble to work with, and then if it serves their purpose too, you will feel the pain, the terror, the helplesness.
    I think this goes with the same answer...they (humans) could do so also by the technology they have ....

so how come we listen to music in 440 hz insteed of 432 hz? Or how come we only see brutality and murder on TV insteed something positiv we could learn there...... for example? How come we are constantly brainwashed (human made) from many sides? I would not say the ET`s tread us like cattles.....I would say the manipulating humans tread us like cattles.....

I am just speaking for myself now....I would not like to get manipulated in which way ever....a manipulation stays a manipulation and I would not want anybody to use a technology to make me feel peaceful or happy or whatevers..... I like to expierience my own feelings and not artificial feelings........

I think they wait for us to wake up........to get out of this box of manipulations....to grow up and to be ready to meet them....

..it is a learning process...I think..we have to go through at first......
    Hi Whisper, I do understand the point you are trying to make, positive experiences or contacts with ET's , there could be, as we are ( as humans) some good and some bad. But I believe that the good ET's will stay in the background, not intervening or taking part in our lives. The bad ones on the other hand want to meddle so they become our superiors in many ways, with apparent good intentions and we become so entraped in their game of guidance or salvation that we cannot see it's keeping us from developing our own skills and sovereignty. And the bad ones , well , they do like to scare us to death, and disect our DNA, our bodies
    and play with our emotions see how far they can get to makes us feel a variety of them. I know some governments are using ET technology to abduct people too, and not very scrupulous at that as we know by the outstanding number of missing children and adults all over the world. But I could be wrong, and there could be good ET's helping in our journey in this planet. it's just so hard to believe that when the evidence leans the other way.
    yes Mercedes...I was not sure if I should bring this up also... But good you did make the remark about governments using ET technology to abduct people..... So it is often not even clear by whom they actually got abducted.......by aliens or humans useing ET technology? And I bet in many cases it was done by humans.......but the abductuee is thinking or believing it was the ET`s......

It is the same with the UFO`s ....what is a real UFO and what is a secret military craft maybe created with ET technology? It is hard to tell.....there are to many secrets uncovered.....

It would be interesting to find someone, who discovered by a regressions session.....the abduction was actually done by humans using certain technologies. So far, I did not hear anybody talking about this kind result in a video. But maybe I missed it...?? I will be looking, if I find something about this...when I have time to do so.

Youtube to me seems limited...it is always the same videos coming up, when I scroll down, over and over again.....so it is only a certain amount of videos I get presented....which makes it hard if you search for something........

To me it seems like the Aliens, in many cases, try to tell us to take care better ourselfs and our planet..... like said in the posted videos already.....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 12th June 2019 at 03:01.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Mercedes (12th June 2019), mojo (12th June 2019), william r sanford72 (13th June 2019)

4. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    But I could be wrong, and there could be good ET's helping in our journey in this planet. it's just so hard to believe that when the evidence leans the other way.
    Yes. I wonder why ETs would be helping another race of beings, in this case, humans? Do humans help ETs? We help our pets and sometimes other animals, but usually not if it conflicts with the needs of humans.
    Just like what we have seen in the news - bad news get the attention of the general public. Negative ET stories stand out more than stories of kindness.

Although I do not have the numbers researched to prove this, but it seems to me that the majority of the contact stories that are heard involve the short greys abducting people. As soon as you are abducted, there is a negative feeling to it even if their intentions are good.

I think this thread is important because hopefully people will post their positive experience here. Or at the very least some people will read about the fact that there have been positive experiences.

My experience (although I am still trying to determine if it was a real event or only in my mind) is relevant to this thread.

I woke up on a hard surface with a thin sheet over my body, partially covering my head. My vision was a bit obscured by the sheet and I had to move my head in order to see more, but I was so scared I did not want to move. My fear was due to the fact that I did not know where I was. I could see a table sort of thing and I assumed that it was similar to what I was on. Behind that was a plain sort of wall with light coming from an source that I could not make out. (I do not know if the light came from the wall itself or a fixed light source.)

I was cold. The type of cold you feel when you have had a big sweat over your entire body. I felt that the room was not too big and I wanted to have a look around, but again, I did not want to move because I was afraid to bring attention to myself. I gathered my nerve and turned my head upward (as I was in the fetal position) and I saw another table and then a being moved into my view. I was laying on my right side - the being came from the area to the right, so by my head. As I turned my head and looked into their face I was shocked/scared only for a fraction of a second because I was immediately aware of a warm feeling of love that washed over me. In my mind I was given the feeling of the love a mother has for their baby or child. This lasted only for a second or two and then I was unconscious and awoke in my own bed.

Again, I was scared to move for a bit until I was confident that I was indeed home.

My point though is that the being made the effort for me to not be scared. Also, they could have disguised themselves, but I assume that they didn't. (I can only assume because I do not know what for sure, is real in regards to this.)

I feel that this was not a dream due to the sensations that I felt. I do not recall feeling temperature in any dream. I do not recall feeling sweaty in any dream. In the majority of dreams, I am going through the motions. In this event, I was really aware of my surroundings and I had to gather my courage to move - and it was like when you gather your courage and "push" with everything you got to get past the point that is holding you.

Bottom line for this thread - the being tried to not have this event be negative. Sure, they could have done other things to make it positive I suppose. But at the same time, they showed themselves to me. They let me see them long enough to know what they looked like. They didn't have to.

In looking at my experiences, I feel like I have been tested to see how I react to seeing them and how I react being in their presence.

I see that as a positive thing.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Forest Denizen (14th June 2019), mojo (12th June 2019), Seabreeze (12th June 2019), william r sanford72 (13th June 2019)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am not sure...but I think Dolores Cannon said this : Earth is like a school..and the ET`s are watching us. They are not allowed to interfer..only in certain cases... They have to check on certain humans or family`s periodically. Some medical examinations are necessary for them to find out how we develope.

Actually...some of them, it looks like, are with us a very long time already. You can read it up under ancient aliens. Many tribes write in their history books about contact`s to star beings..the native americans, the polynesian people, the maya*s, the egyptians...a.s.o.....

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

greybeard (12th June 2019), Patient (12th June 2019), william r sanford72 (13th June 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We might be related to them......but even if not they could try to help us to find better ways than the ones which we are using at the time......

I believe planet Terra (earth) is not only important to us..the humans......

...I think they have an eye on us also, to make sure we don`t harm this planet to much ....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 12th June 2019 at 03:26.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

We might be related to them......but even if not they could try to help us to find better ways than the ones which we are using at the time......
    ...I think they have an eye on us also, to make sure we don`t harm this planet to much ....
    Using your school analogy, maybe they're the prison guards.

10. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

TomKat you seem to have so much fear. Don't you know what you are and that there is no separation between you and any ET ?

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

I was so excited when I saw this thread started. I posted some basics of my POSITIVE experience and yet, not a single question or statement for me to delve even further.
    So disappointed but, oh well. I really thought this was something else altogether. It is not. It has become more of the same anti-thinking as a lot of the threads I have seen lately. Sorry, Whisper. I really liked your title and hoped to hear others with upbeat experiences.
    Please remove my post if, offensive. Otherwise, this is how I feel. Enough.

12. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    Thanks for this thread Whisper. I have shared with very few people about the contact I share with what I consider off worlders for lack of a better name. The Christian had an adverse reaction. The psychic was open to it. We shall see how PA reacts neg. or has an open mind.
    I am grateful to be in this time and space with my friends from Pleiades and Sirius B. I am not abducted nor am I imposed upon through our time together. They are here to learn through me what it means to be human on Earth in 3d environment. We (there are 4 of them) communicate daily and learn from each other. They like animals, plants and dancing. They are loving beings that require no deep meditations for our talks freely back and forth. I am not crazy nor is my mind off. It is so. And, I thank them from my heart for their patience and giving.
    There is more than meets the eye on Earth. Main message- LOVE one another.
    hey raregem,

I am sorry I didnt have more time lately to answer to all the postings around here. I never thought this thread would explode like this. But this is very positive and shows there are many people interested to hear and write about the peaceful contacts to ET`s.....

You wrote you had or have contact to beings from the pleiades and from Sirius B.... It would be interesting to know how did you get this contacts at the first time and what did you expierience then?

The polynesian people also say, in history they had contacts to beings from the pleiades.....I just found out a couple days ago... which I found amazing, because me myself feel somehow connected to them for a long time already.

I had some expieriences myself, but did not see any beings clear yet or maybe my memorie got blocked? I can not tell...

Sorry if I am not so active around here at the time. But I have some upcoming changes in my life right now, which keeps me away from the internet lately......but I hope soon I will have more time again to join you over here....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 13th June 2019 at 11:40.

13. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Using your school analogy, maybe they're the prison guards.
    this is the wrong combination.....A school has teachers watching the youngsters and try to teach them...........Prison guards watch criminals......

I see them as teachers....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 13th June 2019 at 11:20.

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Robert deTree (here)
    TomKat you seem to have so much fear. Don't you know what you are and that there is no separation between you and any ET ?
    Really, Master Robert? I am so relieved. Hallelujah! :-)

Seriously, apathy posing as love and light and wisdom... I'm not a fan.
    Last edited by TomKat; 13th June 2019 at 11:34.

15. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

The title to the thread is pretty clear and whisper stated in pretty simple terms what she hoped to gain from post..so ifn you have no positive interactions with ET/star familys than this isn't the thread to bee posting on is it?

thank you for the thread Whisper.

William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Constance (14th June 2019), Forest Denizen (14th June 2019), Seabreeze (16th June 2019), Star Tsar (13th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)
    The title to the thread is pretty clear and whisper stated in pretty simple terms what she hoped to gain from post..so ifn you have no positive interactions with ET/star familys than this isn't the thread to bee posting on is it?

William.
    Oh William! If I could just get over my fear I would join you and the space brothers in perpetual happiness! Alas, I have failed... Namiste

18. Link to Post #34
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    I was so excited when I saw this thread started. I posted some basics of my POSITIVE experience and yet, not a single question or statement for me to delve even further.
    So disappointed but, oh well. I really thought this was something else altogether. It is not. It has become more of the same anti-thinking as a lot of the threads I have seen lately. Sorry, Whisper. I really liked your title and hoped to hear others with upbeat experiences.
    Please remove my post if, offensive. Otherwise, this is how I feel. Enough.
    Raregem, unfortunately this is exactly what happens to experiencers like yourself and bright Garlick. And it's sad. No honest discussion.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert deTree For This Post:

Forest Denizen (14th June 2019), raregem (14th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Modnote: TomKat has been blocked from this thread for unhelpful posts.

In the meanwhile TomKat, you can post anywhere else on this forum.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Billy (16th June 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (14th June 2019), Forest Denizen (14th June 2019), raregem (2nd August 2019), Seabreeze (16th June 2019), ulli (14th June 2019), william r sanford72 (17th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #36
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

If you look at the entirety of the phenomena (abduction/contact)experience.
    There is a definitive intelligent agenda.
    Many have horrific experiences and many do not.
    But my take on it is that both negative and positive experiences are planned and purposeful and they are using subterfuge in majority of experiences
    I’ve edited my post as my rant was from a negative space ( been listening to Derrel Sims of late)
    So I’m changing my post to one of support instead of conjecture....
    My hope is that my andromedan star family have a bigger input in preserving the human experience
    Last edited by etheric underground; 14th June 2019 at 23:46. Reason: Not negative

23. The Following User Says Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

raregem (2nd August 2019)

24. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

I would like to think that there are good ETs that want to help us and make a difference.

As we are all agreed that the ET technology is so far advanced that they could make us see and feel anything they would like us to, how do we know to even trust good ET experiences?

My apologies if this has been addressed - perhaps if it has, it was just not stated bold enough.

We can't really know for sure. Abductions could be serving a really good cause - they could be wiping out an unknown virus. A good visit full of good advice like "be good to the planet" could hide something negative that was done to us without our knowledge.

To really be effective, a good race of ETs would have to make themselves known to a high percentage of the population and the message would need to be something that would unite us all in a very good way.

Why just visit a few people? Or are these contacts just a rare chance encounter? Are the good ETs being kept away by other races?

How do we get to the truth of this - is that even possible?

Perhaps I am in a bad mood right now, and I am frustrated by all of the negative things that are happening to many good people in this world.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

raregem (2nd August 2019)

26. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by william r sanford72 (here)

William.
    You very welcome William. And this goes for all the others who find this thread important to have..also....

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

raregem (2nd August 2019), william r sanford72 (17th June 2019)

28. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just like to say it again....Dolores Cannon made thousands of regression sessions with people who got abducted by ET`s...and in all cases the horrific experience memory they had dissapaered....which was mainly caused by their own fear phantasie........

..when they found out by the regression session...what actually happened to them, and why..they understood and realized it was not horrible at all......

humans tend to find everything, which does not fit into their normal picture as scary or horrifing.....the the imagination even reinforces it.....

She also said....they only check on their own people...people which have a certain mission here on earth....

Then....I have to think about all those searching for live in space we do....but we actually have no glue on how to react, if there would be a official appearance of Aliens.......

We even did send out into space severall messages for them to find us...which is a invitation.

The Arecibo message 1974 even got answered......

So how would it look like if a UFO fleet actually would land somewhere? I dont think to greet them with military and weapons would be a good move at all. If you invite someone you should be prepared for your guests coming in.....

How should we greet our guests?

I think it is about time to think about...how a first meeting should or could look like..in a peaceful way.......

...we are not really ready for a first official contact, it looks like to me...so we should stop sending out invitations into space..... (my opinion)

And then, we dont know much about them....they might have a totally diffrent thinking than we do..... We are maybe even related to them......

It is something we should think about....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 16th June 2019 at 09:28.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

greybeard (16th June 2019), Iyakum (11th February 2020), raregem (2nd August 2019), william r sanford72 (17th June 2019)

30. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So far I did not bring in my own expiriences....because I cant really tell on what was paranormal or Extraterrestrial, or my sightings which I can not tell was it a military craft or actually a UFO? It is very confusing not to know.

But all I can say is....I had 3 expiriences...which been very amazing to me...and I wont ever forget. I see it positiv and I would like to find out more about it. Hopefully one day I will....
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 16th June 2019 at 10:07.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Iyakum (11th February 2020), Mercedes (16th June 2019), raregem (2nd August 2019), william r sanford72 (17th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast