+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: September Clues - There Were No Planes

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member AlkaMyst's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: September Clues - There Were No Planes

Quote I've spent far too much time examining 9/11 the last few years. In my view, the question of whether or not real commercial passenger jetliners hit the WTC towers provides one of the less compelling cases for the claim that 9/11 was a false flag or inside operation. The conversion of WTC 1 and 2 from steel to dust in 10 seconds flat, the absence of any significant aircraft wreckage at the Pentagon and in the field at Shanksville, the freefall collapse of WTC 7, the many reports of explosions in various WTC buildings, the withholding of all security camera video from the Pentagon, and the stand-down of our air defenses for an hour provide more compelling cases. I am sure I could list several more such items, if I looked back through my notes. More or less nothing of the official story withstands scrutiny.
    Thank You ThePythonicCow, I could not have said it better myself!!!
    Food for Thought.......

"If I were you?, Who would I be?
    If I were you?, Will I still be me?
    Who's are they, this eyes through which I see?
    Looking, Looking Back at Me"

Taken from the Documentary -"Who's Driving The Dreambus"

2. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: September Clues - There Were No Planes

Beliefs can be acquired as the result of critical analysis, an article of faith or a mixture of both. The more it is an article of faith, the less evidence will matter.

Sounds like you did some research/analysis though. Since I haven't had time to look into anything yet but the planes question, and that's what this thread is about, that's all I'm really interested in at the moment. So, putting everything else aside, what did you find that led you to conclude there were no planes involved?

Is there some other evidence I should consider? Did you find a non-plane theory that better matches the evidence than the plane theory, or is this just an article of faith?

Doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Just curious.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Hi All, I got this one that Astrid had put up on facebook, but I don't know if it's put up here somewhere as well - so, just in case it isn't, here it is.

Check out Mike Walters' pupils at 8:35.
    bababababah daaaaaaaah - now that ain't normal for a human beans bean.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

iceni tribe (12th January 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ty (here)
    3optic, thanks for the thoughtful reply. I must say I never thought I'd find myself questioning what happened with 911 but due to the conviction in this forum I thought it worth a look. I'm still undecided about all of the many claims, but having watched these vids and reviewed some of the linked material I have reached a decision about whether or not planes were used.

Here's what's needed to support the theory that there WERE planes.
    • radar tracking of flight 175 & flight 11
    • personal eyewitness narratives
    • photos
    • plane debris
    • videos

... But if I had to bet my life on whether or not planes flew into the towers, I'd be betting they did, not that they didn't.

But that's probably just me...
    I'm with you on this based on what I've been able to read of your post so far. I'll try to find the time to go into this further. I'm feeling this may be a red herring although I admit the flying ball clip is compelling. It seems like a problematic road to go down if trying to explain the staged event scenario to the uninitiated. I would steer clear of this material until it can be more definitively proved.
    Last edited by 3optic; 12th January 2011 at 16:37.
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

6. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

As others have mentioned, I find this interesting, but is a possible red herring or simply wrong. It is "fishy" to see the nose of a plane erupt through the building, and not appear in the wide shot.

For me, the bottom line is that this is not critical, nor is it our best evidence, to get a new investigation. I believe that WTC 7's obvious controlled demolition is the key to opening enough minds to wonder what really happened and demand a re-investigation, and that the folks behind the website BuildingWhat.org website are using the best approach to get there. By pursuing the "no planes" concept, many will never believe that, it could prove to simply be wrong, and sets us up to be "crazy conspiracy theorists" and thus dismissed.

My father-in-law was a professional pilot, and I know that commercial jets were fully capable and equipped to be flown remotely for years before 911. In fact, every so often, the pilots HAD to allow the automatic take-off and/or automatic landing of a commercial jet, as standard protocol. If I were a nefarious monster, I'd have put a canister of nerve gas in the plane, remotely opened it up and killed all passengers and crew, and remote controlled the planes to make damn sure they hit their targets precisely. The planes were equipped with a QRS-11 Gyro Chip (uninterruptable autopilot chip), so, in my mind, it is not just possible but probable. (And, I do think the Pentagon was a missile.) But all of this is speculation and is probably not the wisest path to a new investigation.

The Building What? website:
    http://www.BuildingWhat.org

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 15th January 2011 at 15:10.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

aikisaw (12th February 2011), Pagan (31st March 2011)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

september clues from 2008 seems to be gaining more and more support .

By Stewart Ogilby
    For several years I have, among others, been doing my best to figure out what did and didn’t happen on 911. I found myself fooled in fundamental areas over years of puzzlement.

Only recently have I been able to discard the lies and visual deceit presented on television of that day’s events. Deliberate deceptions, along with well-meaning analyses of televised fakery, can be found in books, magazines, and on thousands of internet web sites.

If there is anything that the 911 hoax tells us, it is to be cautious when viewing dramas and illusions on television that pass for “news” in America, including those created by computer software, including datafakes, computer-simulated individuals complete with backgrounds created by personna software programs. The art of digital animation to present a faked reality becomes more sophisticated year by year. By 2001 it, along with facial morphing software, had progressed far enough to fool us all, for a time at least.

The official 911 narrative and its perpetrators’ control of dissent, the “truth movements”, is a paradigm for the extent to which modern media is able to control public perception and mold public opinion. So-called “911 truth” sites and organizations are now overwhelmingly controlled and provide platforms for disinformation. Their discussions are framed around diversions to continue confusing well-meaning persons who seem unable to handle massive deceit, including manufactured data from “official” sources upon which they have been conditioned to rely.

Given the huge sums of money and corporate support behind the 911 hoax, it may be understandable that the exposures of Mr. Shack and his helpers appear, at first glance, to be preposterous. To begin grasping the simple but terrifying methods whereby top moguls in Hollywood, banking, US media, and huge corporations were able to fool the world and promote war, as they have done repeatedly in the past, it is mandatory for one to spend enough time at septemberclues.info and at cluesforum.info to overcome initial emotional reaction.

“News” is scripted as to events, characters, and conflicts, for purposes of public manipulation and social engineering. It is important to understand that the motive of those who control international banking, Hollywood movies, newspapers, and television networks is to keep the masses of humanity confused and fearful in order to wage war, promoting their own financial and geo-political agenda. Another motive for breaking news is to divert attention from important real events, particulary those involving political dissent.

Whenever there is an absence of credible independent journalists and data is limited to “official” sources let us be particularly skeptical and not rush to conclusions or to judgment when presented with dramatic “events” by corporate media. This does not imply America’s news from its six huge corporate sources to be consistently untrue. Where is it written that liars must be consistent?

Millions of persons will persist in believing the bazarre TV stories of Arab hijackers, commercial airliners crashing, buildings blowing up from the top down, and a multitude of “truther” explanations surrounding unproved mystifying illusions created by Hollywood-style special effects fakery and well-paid actors, an illusory mask for the demolition of a group of antiquated buildings in downtown New York City. Tying the media hoax in with an international political agenda of warfare, combined with the domestic enactment of abuses, starting with the Patriot Act, was ingenious.

I do not expect a great awakening of the masses. Even those led grudgingly to suspect that a mass murder of 3000 souls never occurred on 911 are likely to simply shrug their shoulders and move on to something less upsetting and less confusing for them. When the reality of the source of the immense 911 hoax that continues to be perpetrated becomes more widely understood by those who make an unprejudiced effort and eventually grasp it, the real truth found will be far more terrifying than they ever imagined.

source: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/04...terror-in-usa/

huge article on the deception here with many links.
    http://www.therealnewsonline.com/the...on-of-911.html

built in 1972 the towers stood near enough empty check out the occupancy lists and much more here.
    http://letsrollforums.com/press-rele...de-t24256.html

hollow towers ?

http://letsrollforums.com/wtc-hollow...io-t22833.html

and more here:
    http://cluesforum.info/

http://septemberclues.info/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (27th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2