+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Contact in the Desert 2019 review/recap

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member andyangel1205's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Contact in the Desert 2019 review/recap

It was our first time going and thought we'd share some of the sights & sounds. Granted, it's a large conference and everybody's experience will be different - for us, overall it was a great time. Highlights for me - Richard Dolan (super nice guy), Mary Rodwell's presentation and just getting to meet and talk to fellow attendees. I'd recommend it.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to andyangel1205 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th June 2019), Bill Ryan (12th June 2019), Constance (11th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th June 2019), Did You See Them (12th June 2019), DNA (11th June 2019), gbfromsea (11th June 2019), Iancorgi (12th June 2019), mojo (10th June 2019), robinr1 (10th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019), Tommy (11th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,361 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: Contact in the Desert 2019 review/recap

Thanks for this. Positive, helpful insight and advice for attending CITD. From hotel logistics, to speakers, to securing table seating, etc.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th June 2019), Did You See Them (12th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member gbfromsea's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting, the Youtube Channel channel for Contact In the Desert lists their Website as Contactinthedesert.com but... this Website is down or doesn't exist. You would think that now would be a good time to sell DVD's so people that couldn't attend the conference could catch up on Speakers that they are interested in. I personally wanted to follow up on Jordan Sather's claims that they were censoring him for "F" bombs that don't exist. But alas, can't find the DVD list. Perhaps they are sold on a different site?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gbfromsea For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th June 2019), Did You See Them (12th June 2019), Intranuclear (10th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,167 times in 346 posts

Quote Posted by gbfromsea (here)
    Interesting, the Youtube Channel channel for Contact In the Desert lists their Website as Contactinthedesert.com but... this Website is down or doesn't exist. You would think that now would be a good time to sell DVD's so people that couldn't attend the conference could catch up on Speakers that they are interested in. I personally wanted to follow up on Jordan Sather's claims that they were censoring him for "F" bombs that don't exist. But alas, can't find the DVD list. Perhaps they are sold on a different site?
    It is definitely down. If you google it, it is certainly indexed but if you click on the search items after a while it it tells you that it can't be reached.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th June 2019), Did You See Them (12th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 times in 735 posts

I just opened the site. You can go to the "Buy passes" link, (which I did, so I had it bookmarked to remind me the details of what I bought) and it will open up the site..

The links on the rest of the site are at the top of the page, if they work or not? I didn't try them, but this should get you into the site.

http://contactinthedesert.com/tickets/passes/

I did go back and check a few links they all seem to be working.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2019), Did You See Them (12th June 2019), gbfromsea (18th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,432 times in 807 posts

Quote Posted by gbfromsea (here)
    Oh, I'd say this is what you're looking for eh ?

The Battle for Disclosure - Contact in the Desert 2019 Presentation
    Last edited by Clear Light; 11th June 2019 at 16:25. Reason: Proof Read It

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2019), Did You See Them (12th June 2019), gbfromsea (18th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

In the video above, Jordan Sather essentially called Richard Dolan a fool (somewhere halfway through).
    Hmmm...
    Oh and Trump is the messenger of the only truth and QANON is his voice.
    Even when he defends QANON because QANON said that aliens exist (in a roundabout way - he asked a question - look at the size of the universe) and the Apollo program was real, he still says that NASA faked a lot of videos. I guess he would know.
    He dismissed all of physics saying dark energy and dark matter is all BS and people should believe that because...why?
    No one in physics has ever claimed that dark matter and dark energy are real as there is still no evidence there.
    Those two things are just named as such to help simulation models match observations.
    No one is claiming anything. Ultimately dark matter and dark energy may just be magic chickens (or whatever).
    Is insulting everyone really the best way to get attention?

I don't mind him calling Hillary and Podesta all kinds of names because after all they are all proven demons of the highest caliber, right?
    I mean no one is more evil than them, right?
    He completely puts down Tom DeLonge yet I'm certain that he has not read any of his books yet (I have - all of them so far).
    He is disappointed that Tom Delonge would be such a puppet yet Blink 182 was his favorite group.

He exonerates the NSA and puts down Snowden as Snowden must have been a CIA asset and a way to discredit the NSA. (shocked that he thinks NSA are the good guys)
    So CIA bad, NSA good.

He uses the WikiLeaks emails as evidence to dismiss anything Hillary and Podesta wanted to do for disclosure but then says now WikiLeaks is infiltrated so no longer credible.
    He claims that Trumps is bringing real disclosure and that the Space Force is how it will be disseminated to "the people".

Meanwhile Assange is still in jail.

So in conclusion there are only 3 truths, himself, Trump and QANON. Kind of like the Trinity eh? Not sure which one is God (Trump), the Son (himself) and the Holy Ghost (QANON)
    OK, fine, I guess we'll see.
    I am ready to be saved.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2019), Clear Light (12th June 2019), Did You See Them (12th June 2019), gbfromsea (18th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (12th June 2019), Star Tsar (12th June 2019), Strat (12th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,361 times in 1,305 posts

@1:03:45
    Sather calls Joe from the Carolinas, Dark Journalist, etc shills and then challenges Richard Dolan for working with “these guys” who are spreading fake news.

He puts them all into one of 2 catergories: USEFUL IDIOT or CONSCIOUS DECEIVER

He says someone has to call them out. It might as well be him. He probably won't be invited back next year because of it. He doesn't care.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (12th June 2019), Mike (12th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Disclosure must absolutely be elevated from "conspiracy theory" to "real journalism".
    The one thing I absolutely agree with him is that ALL of the media reporting on the reality of UFOs is exactly what he says, and that being the single tic-tac videos. No follow up whatsoever.
    This certainly does not constitute disclosure, but it is a start.
    Mainstream media first puts things out then gauges peoples' reactions and their advertising budgets.
    If they can't afford it, they will not do it. It is that simple.
    We have to do the hard work and push and push by asking questions and showing verifiable documentation (see Stan Freidman's work, and now he is gone).
    That is obviously difficult as nobody is in the business of handing classified information to anyone who asks for it.
    First, there is no moneys to be made, and second, it is classified because it is important: maybe it has names that are sensitive or it has times and locations which are still classified, third, just because the topic is sensitive and no one wants their careers or lives destroyed.

I am not saying that Richard Dolan is immediately correct or that Tom DeLonge puts out immediately useful stuff, but they are people who are at least working towards the goal of disclosure.
    To dismiss their work is foolish and helps no one.

Lets build on the work of those who disclose, or if we are to dismiss them, lets not just do it out of hand. Lets provide counter-examples that can be verified.
    This "secret" has been kept for at the very least 70 years and it is just very hard to open up the flood-gates.

By calling Tom DeLonge a USEFUL IDIOT immediately casts any information he releases as unimportant, even if it is crucial information.
    So is Peter Levenda also a USEFUL IDIOT because he worked with Tom?
    How about Dr. Hal Puthoff who worked with Ingo Swann. Is he also to be dismissed because he is working with Tom?
    How on earth is that helpful?

Saying something is fake news does not automatically make it so!!
    Which parts are incorrect?
    Which parts are distorted?
    Which parts are verifiable?
    All, some, none?

I have no problem with ANY person, including Trump or QANON, but this most obvious suppression of anything important has to come to an end somehow.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread