+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James True: Blueprints of Mind Control

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Lightbulb James True: Blueprints of Mind Control

I found out about James True here on Project Avalon from a post that Joe made in April, but I think that his work deserves its own thread. James has some unique takes on the current state of the world that I have found revealing. I purchased and read his book, Blueprints of Mind Control, and the prose is very powerful. What I find most refreshing about his work is the emphasis on each one of us claiming the power within us and focusing on our own humanity, not on any guru or system. Also, the importance of recognizing the patterns of mind control that exist in almost every aspect of society is emphasized. In my own life, I have so often chased ephemera down rabbit holes trying to nail down this or that proof of whatever conspiracy has caught my attention. Yet, do those details deserve our attention, or is it more important to build a new world from our hearts?

The premise of James' work is that so many people suspect that they are being deceived on a massive scale, but they are in a trance brought on in a systematic way by those who profit from the current state of affairs. Several chapters have to do with the truth behind 9/11/01. A phrase that is repeated throughout Blueprints of Mind Control is “We have to wake up now.” I know that so many of us have seen deadlines for major change come and go over the decades. Rather than thinking of some impending or far off deadline, it’s so important to wake up every day and make this day the most powerful statement of change that each of us can make. I no longer accept those so-called alternative personalities that keep energy trapped by promising that change is just around the corner. James True certainly embraces The Now.

Here’s a sample of James’ writing:

“After the Great Awakening, we discovered the government can run on digital contracts. Ethereum is a blockchain technology that can support this endeavor. With digital contracts, voluntaryism can thrive inside a consent-based government. It replaces the coercive machine with a community-driven project incubator. This is the essence of natural law and government. Bioregionalism is water percolated from the soil. It’s a belief that government blooms naturally from the roots up.

America can be a nation of bioregions joined by a people’s Bill of Rights. Our nation’s militia belongs with the people again. Each bioregion can muster their own troops and decide individually on war. Each bioregion can have its own EPA. Each bioregion can have its own Supreme Court. Each bioregion is sovereign land. The District of Columbia has no claim to our consent. Consent is an extension of the will. When we reclaim our consent, we walk upright with the land.”

—Excerpt from “The Man From Katuah”
    There's no time like the present.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th June 2019), BMJ (11th June 2019), Inaiá (11th June 2019), Jayke (10th June 2019), Joe (10th June 2019), Kryztian (11th June 2019), Omi (10th June 2019), Sadieblue (10th June 2019), toppy (11th June 2019), Valerie Villars (10th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

Default Re: James True: Blueprints of Mind Control

Thanks for sharing that video, Joe. Alchemical dojo! Love it! This quote regarding the yeast in the pizza dough analogy from that Freeman Fly interview with Mr. True that you first shared with us really stuck with me as well: James: "We're going to be beaten until we say, 'Hey! Maybe I should stop giving my consent away'...This world is here to make us Stainless. It's the nature of Alchemy. We're turning lead, blind consent, into gold, which is aware, fully aware, consent. Imagine how much better that pizza's going to taste when it's risen."

I've thought about that concept often in recent weeks, when I'm tempted to wallow in victimhood in any way. We have this amazing opportunity for growth right now. I've been timid on two different fronts in my life (regarding a murderer and a cult leader) to do the things that need to be done, but I've become braver recently and feel like I'm finally ready to do what I've been avoiding. Then I've found some unexpected comrades in arms. Being brave enough to state the Truth is contagious.
    There's no time like the present.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

BMJ (11th June 2019), Constance (11th June 2019), Joe (10th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread