+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To heal the world - it starts from recognizing others first

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Lightbulb To heal the world - it starts from recognizing others first

If another is nothing, then there is no point..

If another is something, then there is a worth that can be looked at..

A worth, of another? we can judge another? Why? by what measure can we do that?

I cite something a dear friend has said to me, which has caught my attention - please read on..

Quote To those who wish TO HEAL THE WORLD - and to those who believe that they rule the earth - a final meeting with the darkness group

Hi,

Since I received this personal call in our quest to heal the world, I was taken deep into the darkest tunnels, looking back, it was an invitation from me and an opening of a door to see what's there, to see the depths of my/our collective being, to find what really directs our world at large and at the most inner individual level.

Interesting, but whatever whispered on my ear at that time whether 'good' intent or 'ill' intent it really does not matter, this darkest journey gave me more than I was able to perceive before, and was it a choice really? it had to be done, as this 'merge' was there all along without my knowledge, it begged for recognition.

Such is the psych of our humanity.

It gave me some knowledge to begin and understand, in this journey I am not alone and see others flickers as well in the dark, some are on their way out of the tunnel, some are at the entrance, most do not know or care, but their world is deep down there.

I am now at the beginning of emerging from the dark caves, it will take quite some time more, doing the mileage back carrying a heavy load that needs to be dropped at the side as it is not mine, bearing the scars, but know that they will heal sooner or later,

I am now closing the door, shutting the dynamic, ending the meeting, releasing the merge that was there for many cycles, and maybe was necessary to understand other life forms on a different level, to understand the whole perspective of the grand creation and it's secrets and to arrive into a 'make or break' choice. You emerge not as you entered.

Not everyone will eventually emerge intact.

A lot of the time, - now, it feels that this grip will never cease.

But I am told that I AM the one who needs to release, and so this is my choice to make and for the rest to follow

I am learning that to heal the world is to heal yourself and there are those who know it already and even though they are on their journey, they do tell and share and are making themselves available and putting the information out, their face is forward despite the sights that they saw and the extreme challenges they had to experience, a few of them courageous enough to release the brutal roles that they were made to play.

And so this seems like a process that will increase in the coming years.

My (short version) declaration and LAW is as follows:

I hereby declare my revoking of any and all agreements ever made by calling the meeting with the darkness group.

It was happening all along, but I wasn't aware to it,

This has been brought to my consciousness which was partly aware of the purpose of it.

I completely and utterly revoke all spiritual contracts to do with interjecting all that relates to my essence with anything else that is not in alignment with benevolent unconditional love of prime creation.

I do not consent or agree to any merging ever to take place and cancel any and all interactions as a result.

I do not consent to any agreement of entrapment of being put on a game or the hijacking of my true consented path and the controlling of my preference version of reality.

I am a sovereign being,

No singular or collective entity is under any circumstances given permission to enter my universe, life, dimensions, levels or time as from the moment of writing this contract.

If there are such attempts to ignore the LAW, they are responsible for the consequences of that breach in self-destruction and are fully legally responsible for the consequences.

Therefore, I am protected from entering any Game, or ANY and ALL Games set out to ensnare me out of my own SOVEREIGN BEING.

This meeting has served it's purpose and is now over..
    So I wonder, I ponder.

Those that understand the above, know what I am referring to..

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: To heal the world - it starts from recognizing others first

I've put this in GENERAL - as this is a general concept.. An important concept to the group dynamic - It is for the group to ponder and discuss..

“Don’t be obsessed with getting your own advantage. Forget yourselves long enough to lend a helping hand.” (Philippians 2:4 MSG)

The starting point for all happiness is shifting the focus away from yourself. If all you think about is yourself, you’re going to be a pretty miserable person. If you truly want to be happy in life, you have to care about the needs of those around you.

Paul gives Timothy as an example of this in Philippians 2:20-21: “There is no one like Timothy for having a real interest in you; everyone else seems to be worrying about his own plans and not those of Jesus Christ” (LB).

Most people are worrying about their own plans and aren’t looking out for the interests of others. Most people don’t get up in the morning and give their first thought to how someone else is doing. Most people are concerned with their own problems. And, that’s why most people are unhappy with their lives!

If you want to be one of those rare, unselfish people, you’ve got to change your focus.

You have to shift your focus away from yourself to other people. IF YOU HAVE to make other's NOTHING, ask yourself are not you yourself NOTHING? Know that making others "nothing" states exactly where your soul is centered.. That OTHERS mean nothing to you.. AND likewise you yourself are worth nothing.. Ponder that a moment..

That’s not something that comes naturally, so it’s something you have to learn to do. LOOK AT OTHERS, they have their understandings, their beliefs their WORTH.. NO QUEEN or KING will set what others shall believe as gospel truth.. To do such puts the group back into less than the dark ages..

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Can one put down others and get away with it? Calling authority as king/dictator as the utmost over human sovereignty? Is hypocrisy the norm these days? Or are we to be honest with the truth to help humanity by being a model human? A human? Despicable or noble? One's actions are logged into the Akashic about if one walks the talk or is truly abhorrent as an individual...

RECOGNIZE THE HUMANITY OF OTHER PEOPLE, AND RESPECT THEIR DIGNITY

Consciously realize that the homeless man you pass on the street every day is, in fact, a man.

Through choices of his own or circumstances out of his control, he ended up in this situation, and that makes him no less human.

Say hello and warmly greet him. Your greeting could bring healing to his heart, and help heal the world one person at a time.

Treat people as equals, no matter how you interpret their social standing.

Can't do that? Holier than tho? How come? Humble and gracious for the gifts bestowed by loving individuals or scorning them for not providing one's ability to harm?

Or is one gracious and kind and acknowledging those who have supported oneself over the years, walking the quest, living for belief that there is something more noble out there, just needing some time to come out? Has that time expired? Has the noble views been shamed past honor and grace?

4. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's called kind-ness - can you fathom that concept? Can you recall a time when others were kind to you? Did you reciprocate? Did you care? Did you put yourself into the position of other to see what it felt like to be kind? Did you really? try it..

Forget yourselves long enough... to lend a helping hand

a thought..

"Don’t push your way to the front; don’t sweet-talk your way to the top. Put yourself aside, and help others get ahead. Don’t be obsessed with getting your own advantage. Forget yourselves long enough to lend a helping hand."

Now what was that like? Did you feel abused by helping others? Did it hurt - did it hurt bad??

What if it didn't hurt - that you rose above the human selfish desire to just benefit oneself, but instead chose that a group that could work towards helping all of Mankind was more worth-while?

It’s that last phrase that really catches my attention. “Forget yourselves long enough to lend a helping hand.” I agree with C. S. Lewis, who said, “Humility isn’t thinking less of yourself. It’s thinking of yourself less.” I’ve come to the conclusion that I live in one of two mindsets:
    I think of myself and fail to help others.
    I think of others, which helps me more than I realize.
    When I say I’m selfish, it isn’t that I have to have my way or everything I want. Rather it’s that I sometimes fail to empathize with the pain of others because my mind is on my own needs instead. But we don’t have to look far to find hurting people. There’s a whole world full of billions of them.
    We know of plenty of those who care not to take the council of others - they are pig-headed, obstinate and actually ignorant and choose to remain ignorant despite other's experiences. They refuse to acknowledge that other's in-fact exist, and that they can experience and understand things which have passed by the obstinate, pig-headed, medieval personages..

But the underlying point is, the lack of recognition that others do indeed exist and have worth.. That they HAVE WORTH..

Quote What if you spent one day thinking of others first at every possible opportunity? What if you spent that day peering into the lives of the broken, oppressed, and enslaved? And what if you put yourself in their shoes instead of your own?

How would your life change if it truly revolved around God and His purpose for you, rather than yourself?

I’m just thinking out loud…
    Here is where we get to the crux.. One thinking that one is superior to others.. Gee..

Being a leader means defining and exhibiting moral and ethical courage and setting an example for everyone. A leader in fraternity and compassion or suppressed tyranny? It comes down to how does one view others.. Is one showing that one begets respect from those around one? Why would one feign loyalty if one is not getting respect from others in one's surroundings? False feigned respect is manipulation - think about that for a moment..

There are essentially five characteristics of great leaders. The first of these is being flexible. Not everything goes as planned. Competitors change tactics, governments force new regulations on business, strikes stop the flow of products, and, occasionally, natural disasters occur. And at times like these, leaders have to be able to change course; that is, first make sure their businesses will survive, and then find a new way to reach their goals.

The second characteristic is being able to communicate. Some leaders are great orators, but speaking well isn’t all that’s required of a leader. As we all know, there are lots of people who talk a great game but deliver nothing. Leaders who communicate well are those who not only share their thoughts with employees, but also let their strength and personal character show through in their communication, and empower those who work for them by defining the company’s goal and showing how to get there.

A third characteristic of great leaders–or, perhaps, group of characteristics–is having courage, tenacity, and patience. Having the courage to stand alone, the tenacity to not succumb to pressure, and the patience to keep fighting until you win the day–and sometimes being able to do all three at the same time–is something you will have to develop if you want to be a true and successful leader.

The fourth necessary characteristic is the combination of humility and presence. Acting aloof, or above your employees, does not make a leader. Leaders have to be able to talk and listen to their employees on all levels of the company. At the same time, they must have the respect of their employees, the kind of respect that’s earned by being honest, having integrity, and being tough but fair.

The fifth and final characteristic of a successful leader is being responsible.

For one to think about healing humanity, if there is no responsibility, there is no morality, there is only a sham, a lie, a deceit and there is a despicable relationship perpetrated among the group and humanity.. All life matters, and one has no monopoly on the group as to humanity and its development.. Responsibly and with GRACE.. NOT SCORN..

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Smell the Roses's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 times in 285 posts

In one of the Carlos Castaneda books, Don Juan talks about how feeling like you are important keeps you heavy and weighed down. Letting go of that gives you a lightness. Putting your focus on others is one way to become lighter.

When we first moved to this backwoods area, it took my a while to realize that the factory owners' wives and restaurant owners' wives, village manager's wife, etc. thought they were important. That was why they were acting in such an unfriendly and snobby way. Having lived all over the place and traveled widely, it wasn't immediately clear to me that the wife of a pickle factory owner in a tiny Midwestern town would feel entitled or special, but there it was. Then I saw clearly how they were missing out on so much variety and spice of life and human contact by maintaining the illusion of their elite pickle clique. All of us do the same thing in different ways, although it may not be as blatant, if we dismiss the value of any particular human contact we many have each day.

A couple of years ago I had a horrible encounter with a man on the day of my uncle's funeral. I left the encounter crying, and my mom left it very angry. It disturbed me greatly and made me want to very quickly get off the island where the man lived. I only recently realized that this man is the type who seeks out happiness to destroy it, the same mentality that would want to steal the innocence of children, the same mentality that is keeping much of humanity in bondage. Even meeting that man was a gift, because I was not on guard at all. I was totally emotionally vulnerable, largely because of the funeral, and he preyed on it. Even from that encounter, there is value.

Bob, I am ending the meeting with darkness as well.

There's no time like the present.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Smell the Roses For This Post:

Belle (11th June 2019), Bob (11th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th June 2019), earthdreamer (12th June 2019), happyuk (11th June 2019), Iloveyou (11th June 2019), Jayke (11th June 2019), Sadieblue (11th June 2019), Sandy123 (17th June 2019), Valerie Villars (11th June 2019), william r sanford72 (11th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)

Quote But I am told that I AM the one who needs to release, and so this is my choice to make and for the rest to follow

I am learning that to heal the world is to heal yourself and there are those who know it already and even though they are on their journey, they do tell and share and are making themselves available and putting the information out, their face is forward despite the sights that they saw and the extreme challenges they had to experience, a few of them courageous enough to release the brutal roles that they were made to play.

And so this seems like a process that will increase in the coming years.

My (short version) declaration and LAW is as follows:

I hereby declare my revoking of any and all agreements ever made by calling the meeting with the darkness group.

It was happening all along, but I wasn't aware to it,

This has been brought to my consciousness which was partly aware of the purpose of it.
    So I wonder, I ponder.

Those that understand the above, know what I am referring to..
    Great thread! Thank you for starting it, Bob.

I especially like "I am learning that to heal the world is to heal yourself". Know thyself. To me, that is the beginning of wisdom. Whatever you want to call it, whether it be Shadow Work or Inner Work or whatever, one must go within and face the darkness and shadows hidden there. imo, it is so important to clean out the garbage, the negativity, that has built up over the years...and be determined to keep it clean.

Examining the parts within ourselves that we bury...are not proud of, don't want to believe exist, and taint even our best intentions...is hard work, but absolutely necessary before one can face others with love and kindness.

I chose the nickname 'janus' purposefully after years of inner work. (Janus is the Roman god that has a face to the past and a face to the future.) By clearing out the darkness of the past, our inner wounds, one can look forward/create a better future for all without fear...taking full responsibility for our words and actions.

It is not a matter of forgetting ourselves....it is a matter of forgiving ourselves. And, thus, hold forgiveness and understanding for others...as well as standing guard against thoughts and words not our own from entering.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Bob (11th June 2019), conk (19th June 2019), Constance (12th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th June 2019), earthdreamer (12th June 2019), Iloveyou (11th June 2019), Jayke (11th June 2019), Sadieblue (11th June 2019), Sandy123 (17th June 2019), Smell the Roses (11th June 2019), ulli (17th June 2019), Valerie Villars (11th June 2019), william r sanford72 (11th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

The idea of scarcity and lack has been drilled into our psyche. Almost everyone believes there are too many people and not enough resources. The tiny minority of us who know differently are not strong or loud enough to make an impact. Now we have most people in the world trying to get what they can before someone takes it from them. "Screw you pal, I'm getting mine!"

We've also gotten cozy with the idea of money. Gotta have that money. Ethics and morality suffer as greed takes hold. "I don't have enough money, must get it anyway I can". Most don't see money as debt, so they believe they are seeking something of value. Better get mine before he gets it.

Now we lose sight of who and what we are, which is a magnificent part of the whole. There is advantage to being selfish, and not caring and sharing, when it is believed that we are separate entities.

Quote "I am learning that to heal the world is to heal yourself".
    I believe the opposite is true. Change must begin at the base, not at the top. Healing is achieved by influencing others by your actions. Heal yourself and heal the world. Truth and power are logarithmic. A tiny increment of change for the better is exponentially stronger than a commensurate change for the worse. If just a few of us think and act honestly, with integrity, that influence is by a huge margin. We see it in the world today. There are vastly more humans with low awareness, existing in poor energy patterns, than those who live their life according to a higher standard and with broader awareness. For example, just 10 people exhibiting loving behavior can overcome 100 people exhibiting selfish behavior. If this were not true, then we'd all be living in a cesspool of hatred and greed. Love is very powerful. Hate is weak. It's the Power vs. Force debate. Power is infinite. Force must exhaust itself at some point.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bob (19th June 2019), Smell the Roses (20th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread