+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jon Stewart Slams Congress Over Lack of Benefits for 911 Responders

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Jon Stewart Slams Congress Over Lack of Benefits for 911 Responders

So rewarding to see Jon chastise Congress for lack of action.

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

cursichella1 (12th June 2019), James (4th July 2019), KiwiElf (12th June 2019), Mike (12th June 2019), Sadieblue (12th June 2019), Satori (12th June 2019), Star Tsar (12th June 2019), T Smith (12th June 2019), toppy (12th June 2019), ulli (30th June 2019), waree (12th June 2019), wondering (12th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: Jon Stewart Slams Congress Over Lack of Benefits for 911 Responders

What a Ubermensch, John Stewart is! Here is another!

Last edited by Star Tsar; 12th June 2019 at 07:56.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Asisya (12th June 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (12th June 2019), ulli (30th June 2019), wondering (12th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Jon Stewart Slams Congress Over Lack of Benefits for 911 Responders

https://www.foxnews.com/us/hero-9-11...FAVahJFPfR9SEQ

Many 911 first responders died of cancer, but nobody questions why.
    Last edited by waree; 29th June 2019 at 14:38.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

Star Tsar (4th July 2019), ulli (30th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

I was originally post this reply on
    The sheer volume of concrete and steel that simply vanished on 9/11 thread because I was trying to support the 911 nuclear event hypothesis. Oh well... This thread is fine too.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

Hervé (29th June 2019), Star Tsar (4th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

(This is in response to waree's post in the 'Jon Stewart Slams Congress Over Lack of Benefits for 911 Responders' thread.)

I put together a list of the 10 best pieces of evidence that show nuclear devices were used to bring down the three WTC towers.
    At the top of my list are the pyroclastic dust clouds (more on them a little later).

Thyroid cancers is on the list.

Thyroid cancer occurs at above-average frequency in 9/11 first responders more than any other type of cancer.

“In a 2011 study, authors Zeig-Owens found the incidence rate of thyroid cancer among WTC responders was 239% higher than in a similar but unexposed population.”

https://www.911cancerfund.us/911-wor...-compensation/

Thyroid cancer is a signature disease of nuclear explosions.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Star Tsar (4th July 2019), ulli (30th June 2019), waree (29th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I would say that the people who should be sued for payments of benefits and reparations are those who were actually responsible for bringing down the buildings. From what I have read that appears to have been daddy Bush and his son's Vice President who reportedly gave the "Go Ahead" to the military man for the job done on the Pentagon. The Secret Services appear to have been deeply involved in building 7 where all the records were supposedly held about Enron, etc. There was also the Chinese Gold. What a haul. It seems that if you want to STEAL BIG just occupy the cat bird seat. Last but not least, who owned the buildings, who built the buildings and who insured the buildings? Did everyone profit through the ensuing wars? Only the usual VICTIMS lost everything.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Star Tsar (4th July 2019), ulli (30th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    What a Ubermensch, John Stewart is! ...
    Ba-ba-Ra and Star Tsar, be careful with your praise for Stewart!

Yes he is showing warranted outrage for Congress's incomprehensible foot-dragging on the issue of health care reparations for 9/11 first responders.

However he is STILL parroting the official 9/11 story after all these 18 years.

He is still trying to carve in stone the b.s. official 9/11 story for the general public.

And for that, there is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE!

Stewart:
    "Al Qaeda didn't shout 'Death to Tribeca' they attacked America and these men and women..."

SHAME on Jon Stewart!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Philippe (4th July 2019), Star Tsar (4th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

This guy Stewart has had his '15 minutes of fame' one time too many now and failed to capitalize on them.

He had a captive audience numbering in the millions.
    Instead of setting the record straight about what happened on 9/11
    he simply regurgitated the official story about Al Qaeda!

I wouldn't say they were crocodile tears necessarily, and I fully agree that the first responders and their families should be given all the funds possible to compensate
    them for their illnesses and losses, but how about some tears and financial compensation for the million plus lives mercilessly and brutally snuffed out by the U.S. in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and Libya for absolutely no reason!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

East Sun (3rd July 2019), Philippe (4th July 2019), Star Tsar (4th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Unhappy Re: Jon Stewart Slams Congress Over Lack of Benefits for 911 Responders

Luis "Lou" Alvarez's funeral was held on the 2nd July 2019 in Queens, New York. He died after a three year battle with cancer, Aged 53.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Yes he is showing warranted outrage for Congress's incomprehensible foot-dragging on the issue of health care reparations for 9/11 first responders.

He is still trying to carve in stone the b.s. official 9/11 story for the general public.

Stewart:
    "Al Qaeda didn't shout 'Death to Tribeca' they attacked America and these men and women..."

SHAME on Jon Stewart!
    I’m not sure I agree that Jon Stewart deserves shame for standing up to Congress on behalf of the first responders harmed during/after the 9/11 attacks.

While I don’t know what truly occurred that day, I know that many media personalities like Jon Stewart aren’t interested in the more conspiratorial aspects - but that fact alone doesn’t make them worthy of shame for still carrying out an act of great kindness, like what Jon did the other week.

I’m grateful for his courage and humanity, but maybe I secretly still hope he checks the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth webpage out or something!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to James For This Post:

Star Tsar (4th July 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Stewart:

SHAME on Jon Stewart!
    Quote I’m not sure I agree that Jon Stewart deserves shame for standing up to Congress on behalf of the first responders harmed during/after the 9/11 attacks.
    You have to read my post very carefully, as I chose my words very carefully.
    I did not say Stewart should be shamed for standing up to Congress on behalf of the first responders harmed during/after the 9/11 attacks.
    For that he is to be commended, as I said.

What he is to be shamed for is for parroting the b.s. official 9/11 story we have had to endure for 18 years now.

Quote While I don’t know what truly occurred that day,...
    Shame on you, after 18 years for not knowing that Al Qaeda did not commit the acts of terror on that day!
    You don't need to know every detail of what occurred. Just the basics. No 19 hijackers. No Osama Bin Laden involvement, no 'collapsing' towers, etc.

Quote I know that many media personalities like Jon Stewart aren’t interested in the more conspiratorial aspects -
    What do you mean by "conspiratorial aspects"?
    And why shouldn't Stewart be interested in them?

Quote ...but that fact alone doesn’t make them worthy of shame for still carrying out an act of great kindness, like what Jon did the other week.
    Again, please re-read my original post. See exactly why I was shaming Stewart.
    Very few Americans get the podium and the opportunity to set the record straight about 9/11 as many times as Stewart has.
    Very few Americans get the podium and the opportunity to set the record straight about the million+ who were needlessly slaughtered in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc. as many times as Stewart has.

Quote I’m grateful for his courage and humanity, but maybe I secretly still hope he checks the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth webpage out or something!
    I would encourage you to carry out some homework on Stewart, beyond the MSM dribble that is served to us.
    He HAS ALREADY checked out A&Efor9/11 Truth. And he has ridiculed their work!
    Last edited by Constance; 4th July 2019 at 03:55. Reason: fixed quote formatting

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Philippe (4th July 2019), Star Tsar (4th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread