+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reticulum Manifolds and How ETs Travel Through Space

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up Reticulum Manifolds and How ETs Travel Through Space

My friend Bright Garlick has spoken a lot about what he has learned about how ETs travel through space. It's worth reading/listening to what he has to say about the subject. Anyone with a critical mind will be able to see that what he has been told makes sense.

From what I gather from what he has been told and what he has told me, all of our modern ideas about physics are completely flawed and are leading us up the wrong path, so to speak. In the audio below he speaks about an idea he was taught about called Reticulum Manifolds. Best to listen to his intro before he gets into the subject. Dude is the public nickname he uses for an ET who is his friend.
    https://etandi.wordpress.com/2019/02...through-space/
    https://thesomethingmonologues.podbe...through-space/

He's also spoken about the ET doorways that exist on Earth.
    https://etandi.wordpress.com/?s=The+ET+doorway+keepers
    https://etandi.wordpress.com/?s=Reticulum+Manifolds

And he has spoken about the doorways in the Belt of Orion -
    https://etandi.wordpress.com/2014/07...l-curiosities/
    https://etandi.wordpress.com/2016/06...and-human-ets/

Here is a description and rough drawing of his friend Dude - https://etandi.wordpress.com/who-the-hell-is-dude/

I wonder why it is that more people aren't listening to what experiencers as saying that ETs are telling them about how they do what they do. I suppose it's partly an issue about personality. Bright often talks about the Squeaky Wheels getting all the attention. Which maybe true for the world over! It seems to me that even Squeaky Wheels can have a few cogs loose up stairs! It's a shame the quiet personalities get ignored!

Hey what do I know, I'm just a guy who is more comfortable with whales than people! Who would rather get on a boat and go to sea than go to a super market!

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Robert deTree For This Post:

Agape (15th June 2019), avid (12th June 2019), Baby Steps (15th June 2019), Bill Ryan (15th June 2019), Chris Gilbert (14th June 2019), conk (12th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th June 2019), Did You See Them (12th June 2019), EFO (15th June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (15th June 2019), janus (13th June 2019), jjjones (13th June 2019), mab777 (12th June 2019), meeradas (12th June 2019), Michi (12th June 2019), raregem (12th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (12th June 2019), ulli (15th June 2019), william r sanford72 (15th June 2019), XelNaga (12th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,135 times in 456 posts

Default Re: Reticulum Manifolds and How ETs Travel Through Space

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (12th June 2019), william r sanford72 (15th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,747 times in 3,236 posts

Nice post

thanks for reminding me of Bright Garlick, hope all is well
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th June 2019), Bill Ryan (15th June 2019), Constance (15th June 2019), David Trd1 (16th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th June 2019), janus (13th June 2019), raregem (12th June 2019), william r sanford72 (15th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,110 times in 342 posts

One thing that bothers me a lot is when people say things like: "physics we were never taught" or things to that effect.
    Is existence so trivial that it can be explained in a few words?
    I don't understand the expectations of people.
    If constructing an FTL craft was simple, where are the DIY (Do It Yourself) projects?
    People talk of suppressing knowledge and while that was much easier to control in the days prior to the internet, it really is many orders of magnitude harder now as there are billions of sites.
    Ideas are easy as everyone has them, but bringing things to life is crazy hard.

Here is one simple analogy.
    Take a chicken and teach it advanced physics.
    Easy right?

As math/compSci major I worked in the university library and was fascinated by the tens of thousands of math publications.
    I will take one at random...
    Author: Péter P. Varjú
    Absolute continuity of Bernoulli convolutions for algebraic parameters

Abstract: We prove that Bernoulli convolutions mu-sub-lambda are absolutely continuous provided the parameter lambda is an algebraic number sufficiently close to 1 depending on the Mahler measure of lambda.

OK, so now what the hell does it even mean?
    This paper alone may be someone's life work or at least something they have spent years working on. This paper may someday be key to solving interdimensional travel or whatnot, but how many people on earth can even understand it now?

Math and physics or any field, including religion build their own language building blocks where each block may sound like English but it is not!

For example, a "ring" in math does not mean a wedding ring but instead is defined by: A ring is an abelian group with a second binary operation that is associative, is distributive over the abelian group operation, and has an identity element (this last property is not required by some authors). By extension from the integers, the abelian group operation is called addition and the second binary operation is called multiplication.

Easy right? After all it is just one word and it is English.

I understand that people just want to know stuff, but some things are just damn hard to even talk about because either the language is not there or the concepts are not in the mainstream yet or because someone has not posted a YouTube video that beautifully explains it to a child.

I took the time to look at what Robert deTree posted above and I cannot say I saw ANYTHING that allows me to travel in hyperspace. If I missed it, it is because maybe I am too dumb.

It is easy to write gibberish but crazy hard to create working stuff.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Axman (16th June 2019), Bill Ryan (15th June 2019), Bubu (15th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th June 2019), raregem (12th June 2019), Strat (13th June 2019), toppy (12th June 2019), william r sanford72 (15th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,195 times in 1,084 posts

I started reading some of garlic's posts, and have to say the Dude sounds either a bit off, or a misinfo 'dude', or just misinformed.

Firstly, Dude claims (in a linked article to the links in the OP) that humanity won't be a space-faring species (I think he means inter-stellar, tho it could just mean out in space) until another 1600 years have transpired. I am sorry, dude, but multiple fairly reliable sources, including Ben Rich of Lockheed Skunkworks fame, indicate that the ssp is already interstellar. It appears the this has been occurring for 40 years or more. So, I don't know what dude is smoking, but he sounds like a disinfo dude.

One other topic that points to me that this 'dude' is a fake is that he talks about 'controlling ET' races and how they will stop humanity from reaching the stars until we grow up, and that these ETs know everything we think or do, etc. . There may well be controlling ET species, but if the 'controlling' ETs are so benevolent, then why are many ETs poaching humans, and conducting clandestine abductions, or performing animal (and human) mutilation, etc? 'Dude' doesn't mention that ETs have been screwing with human development for who knows how many years, and using brainwashing and mind control to get humanity to fight with itself, etc. Truman Cash's research clearly shows this. 'Dude' mentions nothing of this situation in what I read.

So, 'Dude', and 'Mr Garlic', I'll take a pass on your misinfo. Not another minute of my time will be spent on your crap.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Michi (12th June 2019), raregem (12th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Intranuclear I think you'll find that Bright isn't trying to convey details because he wouldn't understand them even if his friend shared that with him. He is trying to pass on what has been said to him in a personal conversation. It wasn't a conversation aimed at scientists or mathematicians. If you're looking for FTL travel/hyperspace travel explanations, you've missed the point and the fact that you're still coming at it from a human understanding of reality shows that you also misunderstand what he is trying to convey. I think Bright is trying to say that there are other ways of looking at this that reflect how it actually is. What Bright often shares are personal conversations he has had with his friend, not academic discussions he has had with ET academics!

I'm considered some what of a Blue Whale/whale expert but that doesn't mean I go blabbing on about whales from an academic POV when someone asks me about them. I make it accessible in a way that makes sense to them.
    Last edited by Robert deTree; 13th June 2019 at 08:49.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robert deTree For This Post:

EFO (15th June 2019), janus (13th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I started reading some of garlic's posts, and have to say the Dude sounds either a bit off, or a misinfo 'dude', or just misinformed.

Firstly, Dude claims (in a linked article to the links in the OP) that humanity won't be a space-faring species (I think he means inter-stellar, tho it could just mean out in space) until another 1600 years have transpired. I am sorry, dude, but multiple fairly reliable sources, including Ben Rich of Lockheed Skunkworks fame, indicate that the ssp is already interstellar. It appears the this has been occurring for 40 years or more. So, I don't know what dude is smoking, but he sounds like a disinfo dude.

One other topic that points to me that this 'dude' is a fake is that he talks about 'controlling ET' races and how they will stop humanity from reaching the stars until we grow up, and that these ETs know everything we think or do, etc. . There may well be controlling ET species, but if the 'controlling' ETs are so benevolent, then why are many ETs poaching humans, and conducting clandestine abductions, or performing animal (and human) mutilation, etc? 'Dude' doesn't mention that ETs have been screwing with human development for who knows how many years, and using brainwashing and mind control to get humanity to fight with itself, etc. Truman Cash's research clearly shows this. 'Dude' mentions nothing of this situation in what I read.

So, 'Dude', and 'Mr Garlic', I'll take a pass on your misinfo. Not another minute of my time will be spent on your crap.
    Just Plain have you missed something in believing all that Ben Rich hype and peopel like him. People like that worked in secret and then tell lies to make people believe that things are far more advanced than they really are. Don't you think that might be part of a more powerful came of control and perception management? And if you want to believe Mr Cash by all means. How aware is someone like that really? How content ? How insightfull?

And let me ask you who is the hostile species? How do we humans compare to others you think you have heard about? Whatever Mr Cash and his like claim to know, it is all speculation about why things are done. None of them know why and none of them has reflected on what the human species has done. Idiots the lot of them who have done little good for the world!

You really think humanity is ready to go out into space and travel wherever and will be allowed to do what it wants when it's ****ed up its own world and mastered hostility? That's faulty thinking!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robert deTree For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (13th June 2019), EFO (15th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2019), william r sanford72 (15th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Robert deTree (here)

Just Plain have you missed something in believing all that Ben Rich hype and peopel like him. People like that worked in secret and then tell lies to make people believe that things are far more advanced than they really are. Don't you think that might be part of a more powerful came of control and perception management? And if you want to believe Mr Cash by all means. How aware is someone like that really? How content ? How insightfull?

And let me ask you who is the hostile species? How do we humans compare to others you think you have heard about? Whatever Mr Cash and his like claim to know, it is all speculation about why things are done. None of them know why and none of them has reflected on what the human species has done. Idiots the lot of them who have done little good for the world!

You really think humanity is ready to go out into space and travel wherever and will be allowed to do what it wants when it's ****ed up its own world and mastered hostility? That's faulty thinking!
    We'll, Robert, let's see, who has more credibility, 'Dude' or Ben Rich? Atleast we know that Rich worked for Lockheed.

Regarding Truman Cash's work, Bill Ryan has attested to his credibility. In addition, many researchers have confirmed the interference of ETs in political and religious affairs through recorded human history. Jordan Maxwell has very strong inferences on this account, as does Linda Moulton Howe. Cash describes a very long list of symbols and terminology used in various religions across various cultures, continents and time periods to show that 'serpent staff ETs' have interfered in human events throughout history. Cash backs this up with past life recalls, as well.

The abduction and mutilation phenomenon itself is enough to show how aliens are interfering in Earth human activities.

So, do I think Earth humans are ready for interstellar travel? I dunno, perhaps it would be better if we got a better idea of what's out there to help us grow up. It would be better to officially recognize that we can't win a military engagement with the off-worlders. By the way, even in the white world, humanity has interstellar craft, the 'voyageur' probe is outside of the solar system from what nasa says.

So, sorry, 'Dude' doesn't pass the smell test for me.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bubu (15th June 2019), Intranuclear (13th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Robert deTree (here)

We'll, Robert, let's see, who has more credibility, 'Dude' or Ben Rich? Atleast we know that Rich worked for Lockheed.

Regarding Truman Cash's work, Bill Ryan has attested to his credibility. In addition, many researchers have confirmed the interference of ETs in political and religious affairs through recorded human history. Jordan Maxwell has very strong inferences on this account, as does Linda Moulton Howe. Cash describes a very long list of symbols and terminology used in various religions across various cultures, continents and time periods to show that 'serpent staff ETs' have interfered in human events throughout history. Cash backs this up with past life recalls, as well.

The abduction and mutilation phenomenon itself is enough to show how aliens are interfering in Earth human activities.

So, do I think Earth humans are ready for interstellar travel? I dunno, perhaps it would be better if we got a better idea of what's out there to help us grow up. It would be better to officially recognize that we can't win a military engagement with the off-worlders. By the way, even in the white world, humanity has interstellar craft, the 'voyageur' probe is outside of the solar system from what nasa says.

So, sorry, 'Dude' doesn't pass the smell test for me.

The unfortunate thing for people like you JP is that you will never recognize the self in the other and you will never have open contact. Your loss. Live in fear instead !

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Robert. I've been reading and enjoying Bright's blog for awhile. I was actually inspired to revisit my earlier attempts at telepathic/empathetic contact from several years back. No face to face encounters yet like those Bright describes, but I have had powerful moments of heartfelt connection and tactile based impressions of how to improve my own Qigong practice.

In regards to the accuracy of what Bright and 'Dude' say, he does mention that face to face encounters can be incredibly overwhelming, which is why long term interpretation and recall is an ongoing process. Makes sense to me, the same applies to other spiritual experiences I've had. It's why Bright places so much emphasis on showing how people can initiate peaceful contact and learn themselves.

So far as ET intentions go, our standards of what is good or menacing are so heavily determined by our sense of primate tribe morality that it's questionable how much of it can apply to a different species with vastly differing perceptions. While I wouldn't call it hard evidence, referencing my earlier attempts of telepathy contact, what I felt was immense compassion. The 'worst' thing I felt was a bit of arrogance and disgust at the collective state of humanity (can you really blame them in that respect?) Overall, I'm in line with what has been said by Greer, and also Wade Frazier here on this forum in his thread on Free Energy, that a species that has mastered interstellar travel and zero point energy would have no need to exploit us. In that vein, 'abductions' aren't much different from us tranquilizing an animal, bringing it in for a medical examination, and then releasing it into the wild. So maybe it's a less a case of evil intentions, and more so the possibility some ET individuals can make errors of judgement or be overzealous in their work?
    Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 14th June 2019 at 17:00.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2019), Constance (15th June 2019), DeDukshyn (15th June 2019), EFO (15th June 2019), meeradas (15th June 2019), Siphonemis (14th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2019), Tam (15th June 2019), william r sanford72 (15th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Chris for your insight and understand and for getting Bright ! I can tell that you too have taken the time to make sense of what he has said and apply it to your own practices. You are just the kind of person that ETs would enjoy building a relationship with !

All the best to you,
    Robert.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robert deTree For This Post:

Constance (15th June 2019), EFO (15th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th June 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,218 times in 795 posts

Quote Posted by Chris Gilbert (here)
    In regards to the accuracy of what Bright and 'Dude' say, he does mention that face to face encounters can be incredibly overwhelming, which is why long term interpretation and recall is an ongoing process. Makes sense to me, the same applies to other spiritual experiences I've had. It's why Bright places so much emphasis on showing how people can initiate peaceful contact and learn themselves.
    Hi Chris and Robert,

By now I read some pages on Bright's web site and I found interesting things there,even if those written there didn't match at all to my face to face or dreaming experiences,but I can confirm that a meeting is overwhelming.I described such a meeting in my interview on ContactTV - description start at 15:19 mark.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2019), meeradas (15th June 2019), william r sanford72 (15th June 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 255,678 times in 18,603 posts

Just a brief offering here, maybe too little too late, and possibly in itself perceivable by some to be contentious — which it is not meant to be.

It strikes me that in the unimaginably huge cosmos, where there are surely millions of intelligent life forms, some will be altruistic, some not so, and some looking on humanity and planet earth from a purely pragmatic standpoint (i.e. as a source of valuable resources).

The analogy might be seen in history on our own planet, during the colonial era of a few hundred years ago in which many European nations sent fleets around the world to make contact with distant peoples.

Some of those travelers — e.g. missionaries, explorers and scientists — were altruistic and benign. Some were hostile and culturally destructive (pathologically so). And some were simply after the spoils: gold, diamonds, spices and minerals.

It does strike me that interplanetary (or interdimensional) visitors might share each of those characteristics under certain circumstances.

While many ETs may be extraordinary, admirable beings, advanced in every conceivable way, I'm not sure if it's safe or wise to assume that every single intelligent lifeform out there is necessarily benign, well-meaning, and spiritually advanced. Humans have all made that error before with their own visiting kind, often a terrible culture-destroying mistake.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th June 2019 at 18:47.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th June 2019), Chris Gilbert (15th June 2019), David Trd1 (16th June 2019), EFO (15th June 2019), Intranuclear (15th June 2019), Justplain (15th June 2019), Michi (16th June 2019), Yoda (15th June 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    While many ETs may be extraordinary, admirable beings, advanced in every conceivable way, I'm not sure if it's safe or wise to assume that every single intelligent lifeform out there is necessarily benign, well-meaning, and spiritually advanced. Humans have all made that error before with their own visiting kind, often a terrible culture-destroying mistake.
    On that note I think it is definitely reasonable to exercise caution. While my own experiences are not the kind of hard evidence I would prefer, I did note a whisper of arrogance in a couple of the individuals I sensed. Per the mention you made, and relating it to my own analogy, while some human scientists who capture animals, examine them and then release them back into the wild may be very altruistic, there can very well be some who get off on the sense of power it gives them. So in that vein, the same could be possible with ET individuals or organizations.

In terms of how European cultures invaded the Americas, one aspect of that which comes to mind is how there was a desire for material resources like timber, land, gold or even slaves. For a species that has mastered interstellar or even interdimensional travel, can pull energy from the zero point field or even create matter, the question would then be, what could they possibly need to exploit us and our planet for when they've moved beyond material and energy scarcity? The only possibility I can conjure at this moment is Marshall Vian Summer's thrust that DNA or biological samples is one thing free energy technology might not be able to replicate, and in that sense a planet with as much biodiversity as ours could be of interest for their research.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2019), Bill Ryan (15th June 2019), happyuk (15th June 2019), Intranuclear (15th June 2019), Justplain (15th June 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,218 times in 795 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Just a brief offering here, maybe too little too late, and possibly in itself perceivable by some to be contentious — which it is not meant to be.

It strikes me that in the unimaginably huge cosmos, where there are surely millions of intelligent life forms, some will be altruistic, some not so, and some looking on humanity and planet earth from a purely pragmatic standpoint (i.e. as a source of valuable resources).

The analogy might be seen in history on our own planet, during the colonial era of a few hundred years ago in which many European nations sent fleets around the world to make contact with distant peoples.

Some of those travelers — e.g. missionaries, explorers and scientists — were altruistic and benign. Some were hostile and culturally destructive (pathologically so). And some were simply after the spoils: gold, diamonds, spices and minerals.

It does strike me that interplanetary (or interdimensional) visitors might share each of those characteristics under certain circumstances.

Dear Mr. Ryan,
    Your analogy is perfect from an Earthling point of view,but why we wasn't effectively conquered by now by a malevolent race and we only selfdestroyed ourself civilization after civilization?

What do you think about finding yourself in front of 3-4 entities and "knowing" that are more at side and back of you of at least 2 heads taller than you and well built dressed with incredible and unseen kind of multi-functional armours "somehow" laughing of your reaction of wearing a red hot,but not having the effect of burning we know,same kind of armour they have,they knowing that the armor is adjusting herself to your body to be able to wear it?

The whole story was interesting from many points of view,but the end was amazing.

No matter the meeting,always was a benevolent lesson and I take them as they are living my life as good as I can.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th June 2019), Bill Ryan (15th June 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Marshal Vian Summers' book mentions that there are three galactic collective ET groups that want to assimilate Earth. We are likely getting some help from other ET groups to counteract this.

When you have been abducted, as I have been, you don't care about discussions regarding benevolent ETs. They can't be all that benevolent, or powerful, if they allow abductions.

Truman Cash's research is very enlightening. Without ET interference in human affairs we would likely be a very much improved civilization.

+ Reply to Thread