1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: A United Universal Spirituality

Quote Posted by jmaf6556 (here)
    I'm actually changing the name to "United Universal Spirituality", it was always meant to be a free spiritual philosophy, rather than an organization, hopefully if I offer my original, free, hard work in the form of a free spiritual philosophy (instead of as a religion), there will be more interest, or at least less insults.

Actually, because I'm completely changing the name, I'm looking for a way to delete this thread, but am not finding one. If any moderators out there are listening, it'd be great if you could delete this thread in a day or two, after people have had a chance to read my reply, in case they'd like to.
    Hi there jmaf6556

I was just wondering if you would consider one of the mods changing the thread name itself to reflect the new title? This is easy enough to do for you if you like?

2. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

What you want the world to see and feel jmaf6556 is really what the universe wants you to see and feel. None of what you want is new..it is ancient..and was there as soon as the world was. It is what we are..all of us. The perception that the world lacks it is because you have not found it within yourself. There are no words to describe it at all and it cannot ever be found through thought. Once you deeply know you are this and that its not something outside to grasp but something that you are through and through then you too will see the full irony of what you are trying to do for others.

Trisher

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Blacklight43 (25th June 2019), greybeard (25th June 2019), O Donna (25th June 2019), Rosemarie (25th June 2019)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    What you want the world to see and feel jmaf6556 is really what the universe wants you to see and feel. None of what you want is new..it is ancient..and was there as soon as the world was. It is what we are..all of us. The perception that the world lacks it is because you have not found it within yourself. There are no words to describe it at all and it cannot ever be found through thought. Once you deeply know you are this and that its not something outside to grasp but something that you are through and through then you too will see the full irony of what you are trying to do for others.

Trisher
    This too/ two is this.

1+1=1

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Blacklight43 (25th June 2019), greybeard (25th June 2019)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Constance, that would be perfect! You can change the word "Religion" in the title to "Spirituality", and I can change the rest.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Constance (26th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (5th July 2019), greybeard (26th June 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The original post has just been revised.

Be sure to see the notes at the end of the introduction:

Note: As stated above, United Universal Spirituality is based on freedom, it's being created as a free service to the universe, everyone is free to subscribe or not subscribe to United Universal Spirituality, and to subscribe to United Universal Spirituality and any other spiritual philosophy at the same time.

Note 2: My purpose is only to help create the greatest possible, most God, oneness, and Truth-aligned reality for all, and to add to the wonderful existing spiritual cultures, not to detract from them. Considering the truly awesome, amazing, excellent, and wonderful wonders that have manifested in the names of the great spiritual teachers of the past such as Buddha and Jesus, it's apparent that there's much to value and appreciate about these noble and powerful spirits and their teachings.

Note 3: We do need God, oneness, and Truth, though the perspective that we don't need new spiritual philosophies or religions is understandable. United Universal Spirituality is created to be a new and free service and product, not a new social system. There are no plans to create any kind of new religious organization, especially considering all of the anti-religious sentiment out there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2