+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A United Universal Spirituality

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default A United Universal Spirituality

Hi beloved sisters and brothers, I’d like to share with you a new, free, freedom-based spiritual philosophy I’m creating called United Universal Spirituality:

United Universal Spirituality Introduction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9laA-zocSaE

Script:

“To help create complete and infinite oneness, peace, love, freedom, happiness, and empowerment throughout the universe (and multiverse), it would be ideal to establish a United Universal Spirituality that unites all beings and spiritual philosophies in the universe (and multiverse) as one, through unifying, universal, definitive spiritual truths that everyone values.

Also, I’d like to get the original information on my site out to everyone in the universe (and multiverse) as soon as possible, and people are more likely to be interested in learning about and utilizing information from a new definitive spiritual philosophy than information from just a new website or book.

So I’m creating a new spiritual philosophy. The name of the philosophy is United Universal Spirituality, it unites the concepts of "United Universe", "United Spirituality", and "Universal Spirituality".

United Universal Spirituality is based on God, oneness, truth, equality, and freedom, it's being created as a free service to the universe, which helps it to be free from the controversy that's often involved with the subject of spirituality. Everyone is free to subscribe or not subscribe to United Universal Spirituality, and to subscribe to United Universal Spirituality and any other spiritual philosophy at the same time. I'm thankful for and love all of the wonderful spiritual teachers of the past and the spiritual communities that follow them, at the same time, the valuable spiritual, esoteric truths discussed on my site aren't taught by the various spiritual philosophies throughout the universe that are known by humanity, and many of these belief systems contain inaccuracies that it would be a great help to correct.

I hope you'll enjoy your experience with United Universal Spirituality.”

Note: As stated above, United Universal Spirituality is based on freedom, it's being created as a free service to the universe, everyone is free to subscribe or not subscribe to United Universal Spirituality, and to subscribe to United Universal Spirituality and any other spiritual philosophy at the same time.

Note 2: My purpose is only to help create the greatest possible, most God, oneness, and Truth-aligned reality for all, and to add to the wonderful existing spiritual cultures, not to detract from them. Considering the truly awesome, amazing, excellent, and wonderful wonders that have manifested in the names of the great spiritual teachers of the past such as Buddha and Jesus, it's apparent that there's much to value and appreciate about these noble and powerful spirits and their teachings.

Note 3: We do need God, oneness, and Truth, though the perspective that we don't need new spiritual philosophies or religions is understandable. United Universal Spirituality is created to be a new and free service and product, not a new social system. There are no plans to create any kind of new religious organization, especially considering all of the anti-religious sentiment out there.

United Universal Spirituality Symbols:

United Universal Spirituality is defined by unifying, universal, definitive spiritual truths that are expressed through several symbols. Symbols are a unifying, universal, objective form of communication, they have the same meaning for everyone no matter what language they speak.

United Universal Spirituality is defined by the following spiritual truths as expressed through the following symbols:

A logarithmic spiral:

God is understood and explained definitively using a logarithmic spiral, God is exactly like the origin of a logarithmic spiral, and life like the spiral:

- God is our true Self, Heart, essence, center, and source, just as the origin of a logarithmic spiral is situated at the heart of the spiral
    - God is the one absolute Truth, just as the origin of a logarithmic spiral is the unchanging singularity at which the spiral ultimately converges
    - God is transcendent, and life perpetually and exponentially grows towards transcendent God without ever reaching God, just as the origin of a logarithmic spiral represents infinity, and a logarithmic spiral perpetually and exponentially approaches its origin without ever reaching it
    - God is the Omega and the Alpha, just as the origin of a logarithmic spiral represents both the endpoint and beginning point of the spiral, depending on which direction you consider it to be growing, at once
    - God is complete peace and infinite love, just as a logarithmic spiral's rotations amplitude decreases towards zero and their frequency increases towards infinity as the spiral approaches its origin. Similarly, God is all-pervasive and almighty, which also correspond to zero amplitude and infinity frequency.

-

A completely balanced and infinitely frequently vibrating/spinning UFO/top:

Similarly, God is represented definitively by a completely balanced and infinitely frequently vibrating/spinning UFO or top. God is complete peace and infinite love, just as a theoretical completely balanced and infinitely frequently vibrating/spinning UFO/top's vibrations'/rotations' amplitude is zero and their frequency is infinity.

-

A low amplitude high frequency wave:

Similarly, God is represented by a wave of zero amplitude and infinity frequency. This type of wave corresponds to the state of bliss, and low amplitude high frequency brainwaves, such as gamma brainwaves, that are more prominent during high and powerful spiritual-mental states.

-

The heart symbol:

True, unconditional love is essential to any spiritual philosophy.

-

A wave:

Yin and yang, receiving and giving, peace and love, female and male, zero amplitude and infinity frequency, are the two fundamental qualities of God, oneness, and Truth.

The state of God, oneness, and Truth unites and equalizes the two fundamental qualities of yin and yang.

Consciousness is grown and strengthened through a yin-yang rhythm of remembering and forgetting God, oneness, and Truth, expansion and contraction, that corresponds to the return and fall phases of a wave's oscillation, that's like the ebb and flow of ocean waves along the shore, the breathing of lungs, the beating of hearts, and the flapping of wings, that progresses towards equilibrium, and in which each new cycle represents a new and more wondrous generation.

Waves are fundamental to reality, and are oscillations around equilibrium states. Every oscillation has a return (towards equilibrium, away from disequilibrium) phase and a fall (away from equilibrium, towards disequilibrium) phase. The two fundamental qualities of yin and yang are essentially the return and fall phases of a wave's oscillation.

The equilibrium state corresponds to the higher spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, elements, and regions of the body, while the disequilibrium state corresponds to the lower higher spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, elements, and regions of the body.

-

A sphere composed of planes that are organized by lightness:

God is completely and infinitely light, and Creation is made up of an infinite amount of planes of varying density that are organized by lightness in accordance with the concept of gravitational differentiation, the lighter the plane, the closer to God, more united (uniform), and higher and more powerful (lower in amplitude and higher in frequency) it is. This organization applies to the spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, elements, and regions of the body, which correspond to one another in accordance with the macrocosm-microcosm principle.

Accordingly, the state of heaven is essentially one of centeredness on the higher spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, elements, and regions of the body, while the state of hell is essentially one of disconnection from the higher spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, elements, and regions of the body, and excessive focus on the lower spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, elements, and regions of the body instead.

Additionally, the planes can be matched with the elements, spirit, light, air, water, and minerals, which constitute the essential elemental requirements for life, compose the structure of the universe with regards to living planetary environments, provide a spiritual explanation of evolution, correspond to the spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, and regions of the body, suggest a definitive meaning to the classical elements, and more.

-

A universe united as one circle of free equals whose center is God:

The state of God and Truth, the supreme, highest and most powerful state, is one of complete and infinite oneness. God is the one true example and source of complete and infinite oneness. Therefore, the essence of an ideal unifying foundation is the one true complete and infinite God at the heart of us all. The ideal socio-politico-economic structure is one circle of free equals whose center is the one true complete and infinite God at the heart of us all and whose members have one objective, the greatest good of all.

(You can read the full explanations of these principles throughout the rest of my site: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf6556/united-universe)

In oneness,
    Justin
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	United Universal Spirituality Symbols.png
Views:	12
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	41552  
    Last edited by jmaf6556; 20th September 2019 at 10:55.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

greybeard (13th June 2019), Nasu (13th June 2019), O Donna (14th June 2019), Pam (13th June 2019), Zampano (14th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: A United Universal Spirituality

Hi. Cute idea.
    I'll just ask the question...
    Why do you think your religion will serve when every other has lead to disaster?
    To institutionalize spirituality is to lose the thing that makes it personal and allows it to be highjacked by clever men with ambition.
    When something is institutionalized it is the institution that dominates by necessity. The ideology is secondary in importance.
    Good luck though...
    Peace
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bubu (13th June 2019), East Sun (13th June 2019), greybeard (13th June 2019), Intranuclear (14th June 2019), jmaf6556 (14th June 2019), Le Chat (13th June 2019), meeradas (13th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

This is more of a product/service, a packaging/presenting of ideas, than an institution. I have no plans to create any kind of organization. The foundational principles/symbols are basically the whole religion. Also, I do think religions such as Buddhism and Christianity have done a lot of good in the world. Life isn't easy or automatically good and religions have been a positive, stabilizing influence in my opinion, they're just not perfect, but nothing is. Look at all the powerful evil in the world, without any religions to connect us to spirit to some degree humanity might be extinct.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (13th June 2019), ulli (13th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

A tennis club of perhaps three couples doesn’t need much organization, other than the occasional phone call, about where and when to meet to play. But once there are more than 50 people you will need more than just phone messages. A small team that are in charge of a newsletter, perhaps. Decisions have to be made. Maybe more tennis courts, a club house with tables and chairs, wash rooms, etc. And that will not be feasable if all 50 members have to find consensus about every minor decision.

The problem with organized religions is to do with their antiquated traditions. And that is where they all clash.
    If they had just kept it simple which is basically to help groups of people to connect with the higher invisible realms, there would have been less wars.

The fact that people will go to war for their religious beliefs is actually an oxymoron, but has to do with their mistaken love for the traditions and subsequent habits, rather than the essential teachings.

To me the word religion, which comes from the Latin religere means to unite, to connect. So in their essemce all religions already teach unity.
    All that is needed is tolerance for different applications of belief systems. Unity despite diversity.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

avid (13th June 2019), Bubu (13th June 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (14th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (13th June 2019), Franny (13th June 2019), greybeard (13th June 2019), Intranuclear (14th June 2019), jmaf6556 (14th June 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd June 2019), Kryztian (13th June 2019), Le Chat (13th June 2019), Michi (14th June 2019), Nasu (13th June 2019), O Donna (14th June 2019), Omi (23rd June 2019), PurpleLama (14th June 2019), Wind (13th June 2019), Zampano (15th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Anything that joins ultimately causes separation--thats the natural way of this world of opposites.
    The mystics already teach there is only one religion and that the religion of love
    They are not concerned with anything other than that---you can follow their teaching and be of any religion and keep that if you wish..
    They do not look for followers but some have many many millions.
    I no longer follow any of them but the teaching holds true.
    Be it Eckhart Tolle-Ayashanti Mooji--Sadguru--they say much the same and thats only three out of many Self-realized.
    Eventually they all have a team of "devotees" organizing--their talks events--sharing free on u tube.
    Thats the way of the world.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bubu (13th June 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (14th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (13th June 2019), Eva2 (23rd June 2019), Franny (13th June 2019), Intranuclear (14th June 2019), jmaf6556 (14th June 2019), Nasu (13th June 2019), O Donna (14th June 2019), Omi (23rd June 2019), Pam (23rd June 2019), ulli (14th June 2019), Wind (13th June 2019), Zampano (15th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jmaf6556 (here)
    Hi beloved sisters and brothers, I’d like to share with you a new religion I’m creating called United Universal Religion:

United Universal Religion Introduction Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLQlWoAfobQ

Script:

"To help create complete and infinite oneness, peace, love, freedom, and happiness throughout the universe (and multiverse), it would be ideal to establish a United Universal Religion that unites all beings and religions in the universe (and multiverse) as one, through unifying, universal, definitive spiritual truths that everyone agrees on.

Also, I’d like to get the original knowledge on my site out to everyone in the universe (and multiverse) as soon as possible, and people are more likely to be interested in learning about and utilizing information from a new religion than information from just a new website or book.

So I’m creating a new religion. The name of the religion is United Universal Religion, it unites the concepts of "United Universe", "United Religion", and "Universal Religion".

United Universal Religion is based on God, oneness, truth, equality, and freedom, it's being created as a free service to the universe, which helps it to be free from the controversy that's often involved with the subject of religion. Everyone is free to be or not be a member of United Universal Religion, and to be a member of United Universal Religion and any other religion at the same time. I'm thankful for and love all of the wonderful spiritual teachers of the past and the spiritual communities that follow them, at the same time, the valuable spiritual, esoteric truths discussed on my site aren't taught by the various spiritual philosophies and religions throughout the universe that are known by humanity, and many of these belief systems contain inaccuracies that it would be a great help to correct.

I hope you'll enjoy your membership with United Universal Religion."

Note: My purpose is only to help create the greatest possible, most God, oneness, and Truth-aligned reality for all, and to add to the wonderful existing spiritual cultures, not to detract from them. Considering the truly amazing, awesome, and excellent wonders that have manifested in the names of the great spiritual teachers of the past such as Buddha and Jesus, it's apparent that there's much to value and appreciate about these noble and powerful spirits and their teachings.

United Universal Religion is defined by unifying, universal, definitive spiritual truths that are expressed through several symbols. Symbols are a unifying, universal, objective form of communication, they have the same meaning for everyone no matter what language they speak.

United Universal Religion members are guided by the following spiritual truths as expressed through the following symbols:

A logarithmic spiral:

God is understood and explained definitively using a logarithmic spiral, God is exactly like the origin of a logarithmic spiral, and life like the spiral:

- God is our true Self, Heart, essence, center, and source, just as the origin of a logarithmic spiral is situated at the heart of the spiral

- God is the one absolute Truth, just as the origin of a logarithmic spiral is the unchanging singularity at which the spiral ultimately converges

- God is transcendent, and life perpetually and exponentially grows towards transcendent God without ever reaching God, just as the origin of a logarithmic spiral represents infinity, and a logarithmic spiral perpetually and exponentially approaches its origin without ever reaching it

- God is the Omega and the Alpha, just as the origin of a logarithmic spiral represents both the endpoint and beginning point of the spiral, depending on which direction you consider it to be growing, at once

- God is complete peace and infinite love, just as a logarithmic spiral's rotations amplitude decreases towards zero and their frequency increases towards infinity as the spiral approaches its origin. Similarly, God is all-pervasive and almighty, which also correspond to zero amplitude and infinity frequency.

-

A completely balanced and infinitely frequently vibrating/spinning UFO/top:

Similarly, God is represented definitively by a completely balanced and infinitely frequently vibrating/spinning UFO/top. God is complete peace and infinite love, just as a theoretical completely balanced and infinitely frequently spinning UFO/top's vibrations'/rotations' amplitude is zero and their frequency is infinity.

-

A low amplitude high frequency wave:

Similarly, God is represented by a wave of zero amplitude and infinity frequency. This type of wave corresponds to the state of bliss, and low amplitude high frequency brainwaves, such as gamma brainwaves, that are more prominent during high and powerful spiritual-mental states.

-

The heart symbol:

True, unconditional love is essential to any religion.

-

A wave:

A return-God-fall-separation fractal:

Yin and yang, receiving and giving, peace and love, female and male, zero amplitude and infinity frequency, are the two fundamental qualities of God, oneness, and Truth.

The state of God, oneness, and Truth unites and equalizes the two fundamental qualities of yin and yang.

Consciousness is grown and strengthened through a yin-yang rhythm of remembering and forgetting God, oneness, and Truth, expansion and contraction, that corresponds to the return and fall phases of a wave's oscillation, that's like the ebb and flow of ocean waves along the shore, the breathing of lungs, the beating of hearts, and the flapping of wings, that progresses towards equilibrium, and in which each new cycle represents a new and more wondrous generation.

Waves are fundamental to reality, and are oscillations around equilibrium states. Every oscillation has a return (towards equilibrium) and fall (away from equilibrium) phase. The two fundamental qualities of yin and yang are essentially the return and fall phases of a wave's oscillation.

The equilibrium state corresponds to the higher spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, elements, and regions of the body, while the disequilibrium state corresponds to the lower higher spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, elements, and regions of the body.

-

A sphere composed of planes that are organized by lightness:

God is completely and infinitely light, and Creation is made up of an infinite amount of planes of varying density that are organized by lightness in accordance with the concept of gravitational differentiation, the lighter the plane, the closer to God, more united (uniform), and higher and more powerful (lower in amplitude and higher in frequency) it is. This organization applies to the spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, elements, and regions of the body, which correspond to one another in accordance with the macrocosm-microcosm principle.

Accordingly, the state of heaven is essentially one of centeredness on the higher spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, elements, and regions of the body, while the state of hell is essentially one of disconnection from the higher spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, elements, and regions of the body, and excessive focus on the lower spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, elements, and regions of the body instead.

Additionally, the planes can be matched with the elements, spirit, light, air, water, and minerals, which constitute the essential elemental requirements for life, compose the structure of the universe with regards to living planetary environments, provide a spiritual explanation of evolution, correspond to the spiritual planes/bodies, chakras, and regions of the body, suggest a definitive meaning to the classical elements, and more.

-

A universe united as one circle of free equals whose center is God:

The state of God and Truth, the supreme, highest and most powerful state, is one of complete and infinite oneness. God is the one true example and source of complete and infinite oneness. Therefore, the essence of an ideal unifying foundation is the one true complete and infinite God at the heart of us all. The ideal socio-politico-economic structure is one circle of free equals whose center is God and whose members have one objective, the greatest good of all.

(To read the full explanations of these principles, see the rest of my site)

In oneness,
    Justin

Go for it jma ! Ignore ALL criticism and go for it because you want to and because you have age on yours side ! Be aware of human dynamics and differences and you'll do just fine ! Naysayers are just people who are jaded by the world. Maybe you are not, so use that to your advantage. Go out and be love and be practical and you shall reach those who need it !

Good on ya !

Praise be the One !

Robert.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert deTree For This Post:

jmaf6556 (14th June 2019), Zampano (15th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Just added these notes at the end of the introduction:

Note: My purpose is only to help create the greatest possible, most God, oneness, and Truth-aligned reality for all, and to add to the wonderful existing spiritual cultures, not to detract from them. Considering the truly amazing, awesome, and excellent wonders that have manifested in the names of the great spiritual teachers of the past such as Buddha and Jesus, it's apparent that there's much to value and appreciate about these noble and powerful spirits and their teachings.

Note 2: We do need God/spirit, oneness/unity, and Truth, though the perspective that we don't need new religions is understandable. United Universal Religion is created to be a new and free service and product, not a new social system. There are no plans to create any kind of new religious organization, especially considering all of the anti-religious sentiment out there.

Note 3: Many religions such as Buddhism and Christianity have been powerful forces for good on Earth, though many rightly point out that people associated with them have also caused much harm. Many religions such as Buddhism and Christianity have been a great help in uniting people with God/spirit and one another to accomplish great things and overcome poverty and evil, which is why they're the most long-lived institutions on Earth, and nothing is perfect, there's good and bad in everything.
    Last edited by jmaf6556; 15th June 2019 at 04:03.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

greybeard (14th June 2019), Zampano (15th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thanks everyone, I enjoyed reading your comments. I think the limitations of existing religions relates to their not hitting and focusing on the highest, deepest, most complete and infinite truths. I've aimed and I think have basically been able to do this, largely thanks to modern technology such as the internet. I think if there were a religion that were based on the real highest, deepest, most complete and infinite truths, such as God as the infinite true Self of all (the logarithmic spiral), unity and equality (the united circle), and love (the heart), it'd be unifying, not dividing. Real Truth has got to unite and prevail in the end.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks everyone, I enjoyed reading your comments. I think the limitations of existing religions relates to their not hitting and focusing on the highest, deepest, most complete and infinite truths. I've aimed and I think have basically been able to do this, largely thanks to modern technology such as the internet. I think if there were a religion that were based on the real highest, deepest, most complete and infinite truths, such as God as the infinite true Self of all (the logarithmic spiral), unity and equality (the united circle), and love (the heart), it'd be unifying, not dividing. Real Truth has got to unite and prevail in the end.
    Which is why the Self realized mystics/teachers are becoming so popular.
    They are stating the things that you do.
    Self realization is not a religion---or concept but the highest Truth--you are That.
    Enlightenment is the removal of all that is not Truth.
    However I wish you every success.

Chris

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bubu (15th June 2019), jmaf6556 (15th June 2019), O Donna (14th June 2019), Omi (23rd June 2019), Wind (14th June 2019), Zampano (15th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Hey greybeard, something just occurred to me when you spoke of love being a religion.
    I too am of this persuasion.
    However, it also occurred to me that well, gravity could be a religion. It unites us right?
    It is pretty darn strong and even unites lovers and haters alike.
    Of course, then there is the notion that the universe is expanding.
    So maybe hate is more powerful than gravity?
    Or maybe instead of hate it is individualism. Maybe that is why everything wants to go where something has not gone before.
    Or maybe the only religion is the one the universe already has, which is everything you can imagine and everything anyone can imagine.
    It is all allowed and tolerated by the universe.
    All the good people, all the bad people, the good and bad aliens, and all the ones who don't give a damn, everything there ever was, is, and will be.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)
    Hey greybeard, something just occurred to me when you spoke of love being a religion.
    I too am of this persuasion.
    However, it also occurred to me that well, gravity could be a religion. It unites us right?
    It is pretty darn strong and even unites lovers and haters alike.
    Of course, then there is the notion that the universe is expanding.
    So maybe hate is more powerful than gravity?
    Or maybe instead of hate it is individualism. Maybe that is why everything wants to go where something has not gone before.
    Or maybe the only religion is the one the universe already has, which is everything you can imagine and everything anyone can imagine.
    It is all allowed and tolerated by the universe.
    All the good people, all the bad people, the good and bad aliens, and all the ones who don't give a damn, everything there ever was, is, and will be.
    If you want to get down to it there is nothing but energy--consciousness--call it by any name/ Love will do fine/
    Its love in various degree/vibrations all the way own to the absence of love.

Words cant do it but its as best available.

Chris

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Intranuclear (14th June 2019), O Donna (14th June 2019), Wind (14th June 2019), Zampano (15th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Religion is an experience not unlike anything else in life (ups and downs and 'round and 'round etc.). Find it's limitation and thus the fast track.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

greybeard (14th June 2019), jmaf6556 (15th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Gravity actually works in the opposite direction of God/spirit. I explain in the "Cosmology" section of my website full of original, free information, "Definitive Spiritual Knowledge Discovered During My Quest for God, Oneness, and Truth": https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf65...ritual-healing

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

O Donna (15th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

My advice would be to "be " this yourself first and foremost jmaf6556. This connection to all that is cannot be herded into words and groups and made mentally into beliefs and ideas. Once you become this you will find that words serve no purpose and that in just "being" you are filled to the brim and beyond with a consciousness that has no words to describe it and is unteachable. If you start with words and ideas then it will remain a mental construct just like all other well intentioned groups and religions and will rely on interpretations and explanations creating the opposite of the truth you seek.
    I wish you well
    Trisher

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bubu (15th June 2019), Eva2 (23rd June 2019), greybeard (15th June 2019), O Donna (25th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gravity actually works in the opposite direction of God/spirit. I explain in the "Cosmology" section of my website full of original, free information, "Definitive Spiritual Knowledge Discovered During My Quest for God, Oneness, and Truth": https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf65...ritual-healing
    Oneness is literalily that.Advaita says One without a second.
    Form, formless both an neither.
    There is nothing which is not God-- Brahman--etc
    If you read "I am That by Nasargdatta"--you will see that God is beyond definition--concepts etc.
    If you can think, it label, it that's not it.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 15th June 2019 at 08:43.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Intranuclear (15th June 2019), O Donna (25th June 2019), Omi (23rd June 2019), Trisher (15th June 2019), Wind (15th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    My advice would be to "be " this yourself first and foremost jmaf6556. This connection to all that is cannot be herded into words and groups and made mentally into beliefs and ideas. Once you become this you will find that words serve no purpose and that in just "being" you are filled to the brim and beyond with a consciousness that has no words to describe it and is unteachable. If you start with words and ideas then it will remain a mental construct just like all other well intentioned groups and religions and will rely on interpretations and explanations creating the opposite of the truth you seek.
    I wish you well
    Trisher
    I agree totally Trisher.
    Chris

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

O Donna (25th June 2019), Trisher (15th June 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Oh, I'm sorry to be so blunt, but why do you believe this is so ?

I prefer to see our Planet as something more like a Cosmic Playground wherein ALL manner of Beliefs and Theories are seemingly allowed to be Enacted ... just my $0.02

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

greybeard (15th June 2019), Intranuclear (15th June 2019), Trisher (15th June 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

To answer your question, it's because there are substantial inaccuracies in much of the info. out there that it would be a great help to correct, as I mention in the intro. This type of info. leads people astray and can even ruin lives, just as my own was severely hampered, and the same is still happening to many out there. There's a lot of confusion everywhere in the world, as I think is apparent. I agree with tolerance and diversity, but also in veracity and accuracy, you don't want to be mistaken. This is the only reason why I do what I do, to make an actual difference, if my info. weren't original and valuable there'd be no reason for me to do this, I'd just be copying others' ideas and repeating them, which is unnecessary.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Clear Light (23rd June 2019), greybeard (23rd June 2019), ulli (25th June 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

I Think religion itself is an invention/idea of those who want to control humanity. And you are trying to copy it.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th July 2019), Maybee (23rd June 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I'm actually changing the name to "United Universal Spirituality", it was always meant to be a free spiritual philosophy, rather than an organization, hopefully if I offer my original, free, hard work in the form of a free spiritual philosophy (instead of as a religion), there will be more interest, or at least less insults.

Actually, because I'm completely changing the name, I'm looking for a way to delete this thread, but am not finding one. If any moderators out there are listening, it'd be great if you could delete this thread in a day or two, after people have had a chance to read my reply, in case they'd like to.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by jmaf6556; 23rd June 2019 at 19:03.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Constance (24th June 2019), ulli (25th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast