+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Movie "House of Numbers" is HIV virus a conspiracy ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Movie "House of Numbers" is HIV virus a conspiracy ?

I've been dying to watch a movie called "house of numbers" for months now. I've watched the trailer at http://www.houseofnumbers.com/site/ and from the reviews it is very controversial to say the least. To give you a brief idea of the subject matter they are saying that AIDS has never been isolated and those people who where the 1st suffers of the symptoms where simply suffering from a compromised immune system due to drugs like 'poppers' and poor diet.
    When AZT is given it further compromised the immune system so that the patient eventually dies of 'aids related illness' The whole definition of Aids is also very vague since the same test results in different countries can be completely opposite ie: in USA you will be positive but in Australia negative as the same results are interpreted differently! Hard to believe but then the pharmaceutical companies are making lots of money form the drugs they sell just like the cancer treatments so not much motivation to tell the public to take more vitamin D or sit in the sun in order to boost the immune system for free .

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Movie "House of Numbers" is HIV virus a conspiracy ?

thanks and great find.

this film should rouse lots of controversy.
    my curiosity is peaked.
    the next climategate?
    let's keep our eyes on it...

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Movie "House of Numbers" is HIV virus a conspiracy ?

I do not know if the film has been released yet. It will be refreshing to finally shed some light on a subject heavily control by the pharmaceutical companies and the media. Is time to let the world know that there's a cure for aids and is not AZT obviously. I think every single family in the world has been affected directly or indirectly by this man made virus and putting our trust in the traditional medicine we have committed a terrible mistake. It will be an eye opener to say the least.
    Thanks for the thread .

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Default Re: Movie "House of Numbers" is HIV virus a conspiracy ?

I managed to find a documentary on the subject it's not the "house of numbers " one but is sure bring up some interesting question about HIV/Aids, well worth the download
    Deconstructing The Myth Of AIDS (Gary Null) http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4052..._-_Documentary

Also found "[MONOVA.ORG] The Other Side of AIDS - By SolidSWARM" -do a search for it -only about 5 seeds but I have not download or watched so if you watch it let us know what it like.

+ Reply to Thread