Thread: Dr. Andrew Wakefield

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,550 times in 20,694 posts

Default Dr. Andrew Wakefield

I don't often cringe, but last night, watching Anderson Cooper on CNN apparently fall hook, line and sinker for the charges being made against Dr. Andrew Wakefield, really made me cringe.
    However much it may appear that was the end of the vaccine/autism controverys, this is actually still just the beginning.
    The only real question is, what will it take to make people realize that YES, it IS the so-called official experts who are not giving us the true picture.

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...sbAGR-TPD4</a>

http://www.naturalhealthstrategies.c...wakefield.html

Here is the transcript of the video of Barbara Loe Fisher speaking of Dr. Andrew Wakefield and the GMC "inquisition." (Emphasis has been added by Natural Health Strategies editors.)
    Vaccines: Doctor Judges & Juries Hanging Their Own

by Barbara Loe Fisher

I remember the day I met Dr. Andrew Wakefield.
    It was five months before he and 12 other physician colleagues would publish a study in The Lancet 1 calling for more research into a possible association between inflammatory bowel disease, MMR vaccine and developmental delays in some children.
    I met Dr. Wakefield that day in 1997 in the auditorium where our conference was to take place as he was trying to decide what to do with a slide that identified him as being employed by the Royal Free Hospital. You see, he had received a telephone threat from London in the middle of the night warning him that if he spoke at our conference, he might not have a job when he returned to Britain. He then described to me the intense pressure he had been under from senior health officials in Britain to withdraw from our conference.
    This was five months before he and his colleagues published the first article in the medical literature suggesting there might be an association between vaccine induced chronic inflammation in the body and developmental delays in some children.
    In September 1997, Andrew Wakefield was a young British gastroenterologist, a rising star in the world of experimental medicine. He had received awards and scholarships for original research into the pathogenesis and etiology of inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease. He had a bright future ahead of him until he examined children suffering with both inflammatory bowel disease and developmental delays and decided to investigate the reports by parents that their once normal children regressed and began exhibiting symptoms of autism after getting an MMR shot.
    So, as Andrew Wakefield and I were standing in the conference auditorium five months before The Lancet article was published, I told him that he did not have to speak at our conference. I told him it was not worth losing his job. I told him that I could look back and count the doctors lying on the road, who had lost their careers because they dared to conduct research into or speak about vaccine risks. I told him his own colleagues would hang him for challenging the status quo.
    Despite the fact he had been threatened by senior doctors in positions of authority demanding that he withdraw from our conference, Andrew Wakefield refused my offer to stand down. He said that if he did not speak at our conference, he would always be afraid, and he was not going to live in fear for the rest of his life.

And then we sat down and had a long talk about freedom of thought, conscience and scientific inquiry. We talked about fear and courage, about risking it all to do what is right. We talked about events leading up to World War II in Europe and how good people did nothing when they had the chance to act; how instead they turned away from the suffering of minorities targeted for destruction. We talked about government health policies that devalue individual life and write off some as acceptable losses in service to the rest. We talked about the suffering of vaccine injured children and their families.
    And I knew then, that despite my warnings to Andrew Wakefield that he could lose everything if he tried to investigate or speak out about vaccine risks, this man was not going to stand down. He was going to risk it all.
    It was a moment I will never forget because I knew the price he would pay for standing up to colleagues ordering him to salute smartly and remain silent.
    Today, doctors in positions of authority in Britain, who have sought to intimidate Andrew Wakefield even before the February 1998 Lancet article was published, have declared through the General Medical Council that he and two other brave doctors, who refused to recant the conclusions of The Lancet article, are guilty of professional misconduct. 2 The General Medical Council does not operate a legal court of law; it is rather a medical court of opinion, where doctors can sanction other doctors and, in effect, hang their own.
    I learned early on in my 28 years of work to prevent vaccine injuries and deaths through public education and defend the informed consent ethic in medicine, that it does not matter whether you are a doctor investigating vaccine risks or a parent of a once healthy child, who regressed into chronic poor health after vaccination. If you question the quality of vaccine science or policy, you will be demonized, harassed, and sanctioned for being an unbeliever and questioning the wisdom of doctors and scientists in positions of authority.
    The General Medical Council inquisition was never about the three doctors they put on the rack and found guilty on most counts. It was always about declaring vaccine science and policy innocent on all counts. And creating a horrible warning to any young doctor, who even thinks about investigating or talking about better defining vaccine risks, to think again, shut up and salute smartly.

Today, I join millions of parents of vaccine injured children around the world, and thank Drs. Andrew Wakefield, Simon Murch and John Walker-Smith for having the intellectual honesty, conscience and courage to stand up for truth and freedom in science. You are honored and loved by many for what you have done to try to help ease the suffering of the growing numbers of vaccine injured children and prevent more children from joining their ranks.
    Like you, we will not stand down and we will not be silent. We will stand up and defend truth and freedom for as long as it takes to bring both back.
    Natural Health Strategies salutes the courage and honesty of people like Barbara Loe Fisher, Drs. Andrew Wakefield, Simon Murch, and John Walker-Smith, and others. Thank you.

Dr. Andrew Wakefield and his compelling courage, as recounted by Barbara Loe Fisher
    http://www.4shared.com/video/PLpKw3g...arbara_Lo.html

Lancet 12 Parents Respond to Brian Deer BMJ GMC Allegations

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

bluestflame (8th January 2011), fifi (8th January 2011), sepia (8th January 2011), truthseekerdan (8th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (8th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Default Re: Dr. Andrew Wakefield

Quote The only real question is, what will it take to make people realize that YES, it IS the so-called official experts who are not giving us the true picture.

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...sbAGR-TPD4</a>

http://www.naturalhealthstrategies.c...wakefield.html
    These two links were mangled in the posting. As given they did not work.

The first of them I was able to decode to be the YouTube video Anderson Cooper Debates Dr. Andrew Wakefield Behind 'Fraudulent' Report

The second of them is ambiguous. I suspect it refers to one of the Wakefield links on the page http://www.naturalhealthstrategies.com/, but don't know which one.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)

The second of them is ambiguous. I suspect it refers to one of the Wakefield links on the page http://www.naturalhealthstrategies.com/, but don't know which one.
    http://www.naturalhealthstrategies.c...wakefield.html ?

did a google search for (www.naturalhealthstrategies.com wakefield.html)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,550 times in 20,694 posts

Apologies for the links that didn't work and thanks for finding the ones that do.

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

I fully stand with Dr Wakefield.
    Before I knew the risks of the MMR, I had this injection and developed arthritis, not days or weeks later, but as I walked out of the clinic to my car in the parking lot! It ripped through my body causing joint pain all through my legs and arms. I have delt with arthritis ever since. Thank god I have learned how to care for it without drugs and it does not interfere with my life any longer.

Also, as a professional in the health field I met way more children who's families state that their developemental problems and seizuer disorders were cause by vaccines, with symptoms coming on within a day or two of the inccoculations. Statistically i should have met maybe one, if even that, but I met many more.

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Hi,
    I have been following some of your health treads and thanks all of you (witchy 1, onawah, the phytonicow). I am writing to share with you 2 topics. First, my own results with Jenny McCarthy' and Dr Wakefield approaches and a potential difference with African children.

I am presently going to hyperbar therapy with my child. I am meeting and chatting with lots lots of parents while waiting for my child (she is old enough to go by herself) and 9 out of 10 are saying that problems started after a vaccine. They cannot all be wrong. Some of them don't even know that altenative community blames vaccines and they all are surprised to learn that other parents noticed the same thing. Most of them are from the working classe or white collar, with limited revenue. They are braking their back to save their child, they are usually exhausted and have no solutios for their child.

As for my child, although she is "aphasic", HAD ADD, and weak muscle tone. I read that this kind of aphasia may - or may not - be at the lower end of autism spectrum. I decided to follow what Jenny McCarthy suggests in terms of diet. It was quite complicated and I decided to get some help in the field as well as testing and supplementation based on the testing. I must say that the results are drastic. No more ADD, muscles tone much better and I am waiting for results on aphasia. I have a bubly, happy teenager, succeeding in school. The largest impact came from the diet and nutrient supplementation. However, she also had behavior interventions, tutoring, special ed teachers, sport and physiotherapy, etc. She is now quite normal except for some light aphasia remaining and I hope hyperbar may help the brain to repair itself for aphasia. I must say that all this is very expensive (no insurance cover, public or private, mostly not tax deductible) for a middle class, working on contracts, mother, working like crazy in order to pay. It leaves me very little time for relaxing, enjoying life other than with my child, or writing on forums. But my heart is much more opened towards service to others. And I still take time to read Avalon's forum.

As for Africa, I met a couple from Africa at the hyperbar place. They were absolutely lost as how come their child is autistic. The father told me he had never seen this kind of problem in any African child, his African friends had not seen it either and he just could not understand. "This does not exist in Africa" he told me. We spoke about diets - I suggested he goes back to his gluten free Congo and Ghana (the parents countries of origin) diet to start with, make sure their child has supplements of very high quality (he was using the regular kids vitamins) etc. Back home, Eureka, i thought it is quite possible that there is a difference with some African countries because most parents in these countries cannot afford to have their children vaccinated. They die of other problems related to malnutrition, extreme poverty, aids, but not from vaccination related diseases. I thind a comparative study of the prevalence of autism in Africa could be very interesting.

Thank you for reading me and please, if you meet any parents that have a child with similar problems, do not hesitate having them read my post.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

fifi (9th January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (8th January 2011)

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    As for my child,
    Your child is blessed to have such a loving, hard working parent.

Now if we could just damn those vaccines to hell ...

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

"Dr. Wakefield speaking at the 68th Annual Meeting of AAPS."

"A true PROFESSIONAL in the field of medicine who actually puts the health of children ahead of profits. BRAVO, Dr. Wakefield. Thank you for sticking to your guns and not backing down. People are listening and learning from all that you have done and continue to do.
    animlnitr8 2 days ago"

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

conk (14th October 2011), mahalall (14th October 2011), RMorgan (14th October 2011), shijo (14th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

EDIT ..added after thread first posted....Vaxxed The 'forbidden' documentary

This vid keeps being pulled from U'tube , I don't know whether by the makers
    themselves or other bodies ? I replace it when/if I can.......

====================================================

I am not anti vaccination and like everything there seems to be good and bad
    practice , I know virtually all doctors do not want to harm their patients and
    there own family members . But where power and profit is concerned corners
    can be cut and corruption an incentive for cover ups. This is a update with
    some new vids and interviews....

===================================================

Dr. Andrew Wakefield Discusses Vindication Of His Original Study Linking Vaccines To Autism
    By David on 2 September 2016 GMT

Dr. Andrew Wakefield Discusses His "Discredited" Study

Dr. Andrew Wakefield Discusses Vindication of His Original Study Linking Vaccines to Autism
    Posted on September 1, 2016

By Derrick Broze

Published on 31 Aug 2016

On August 30, Activist Post reporter Derrick Broze attended a screening of "Vaxxed:
    From Controversy to Cover-Up". Broze was able to speak with the film's director, Dr.
    Andrew Wakefield. Wakefield was an author on one of the first studies to associate
    autism with vaccinations. Wakefield's study was later said to be discredited.

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/09/...es-autism.html

https://www.davidicke.com/article/38...accines-autism

Producer of "VAXXED" Says Censorship Helped The Film

Published on 31 Aug 2016

On August 30, Activist Post reporter Derrick Broze attended a screening of "Vaxxed:
    From Controversy to Cover-Up". Broze was able to speak with the film's producer Del
    Bigtree. Broze and Bigtree discuss the censorship surrounding the film, the critics of the
    film, and steps that viewers can take to help promote the CDC whistleblower
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th October 2016 at 17:45.

13. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd September 2016), Althena (2nd September 2016), Atlas (9th September 2016), avid (2nd September 2016), Bayareamom (6th September 2016), bluestflame (5th October 2016), ceetee9 (27th September 2016), DebJoy (12th December 2016), Elisheva (4th September 2016), KiwiElf (3rd September 2016), Lifebringer (2nd September 2016), Mercedes (3rd September 2016), mojo (2nd September 2016), onawah (2nd September 2016), ponda (2nd September 2016), Savannah (2nd September 2016), shadowstalker (3rd September 2016), TrumanCash (3rd September 2016), william r sanford72 (2nd September 2016)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

VAXXED on WFAA-TV Good Morning Texas, Aug 31, 2016

Published on 31 Aug 2016
    Interview with Del Bigtree, Polly Tommy and Sheila Ealey.
    Source: http://bit.ly/2c9Kdd8

==============================================

VAXXED Director Dr. Andrew Wakefield, A Discussion With Dane Wigington

Published on 1 Sep 2016

http://GeoengineeringWatch.org
    TO READ OR POST COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO,
    PLEASE GO DIRECTLY TO THE ARTICLE http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/va...
    Andrew Wakefield is truly a stellar example of human courage and compassion.
    How many have truly stopped to consider the monumental sacrifices Dr. Wakefield
    has made in the attempt to protect our children? How many even know of (or have
    contemplated) the price Dr. Wakefield has paid with the sole motive of doing what
    was right? I first had the incredible honor of meeting Andrew at the 2015 Cal Jam
    event in L.A. where we were both speakers. The more I learned about the depth of
    Dr. Wakefield's dedication, sincerity, and humility, the more profoundly I have been
    impressed by him, by who he is, and what he stands for. In this 15 minute candid
    discussion with Dr. Wakefield, his complete dedication to the greater good is powerfully
    evident and inarguable.
    https://www.facebook.com/dane.wigingt...

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd September 2016), avid (2nd September 2016), DebJoy (12th December 2016), Holly Lindin (29th September 2016), KiwiElf (3rd September 2016), onawah (2nd September 2016), ponda (2nd September 2016), william r sanford72 (27th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

A very good indepth interview ......

VAXXED Documentary Explored with Filmmakers on Antidote

Published on 1 Sep 2016

The controversial documentary VAXXED: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe is
    explored with filmmakers Andrew Wakefield and Del Bigtree. We break down the .

==================================================

Mentioned in vid above and maybe at the root of todays medical fraud...

NEW THE YORK TIMES....

REAGAN SIGNS BILL ON DRUG EXPORTS AND PAYMENT FOR VACCINE INJURIES

By ROBERT PEAR, Special to the New York Times

Published: November 15, 1986

WASHINGTON, Nov. 14— President Reagan today signed a comprehensive health
    bill designed to promote exports of prescription drugs and to compensate children
    injured by vaccines.

read more....

http://www.nytimes.com/1986/11/15/us...-injuries.html

VAXXED: Caller Gets Schooled on Dr. Andrew Wakefield

Published on 20 Apr 2016
    Del Bigtree, the Producer of VAXXED, puts a caller straight during the Thom
    Hartmann VAXXED discussion call-in. Source: https://youtu.be/RgAEshVqLGU
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd September 2016 at 14:45.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

7alon (3rd September 2016), Alekahn2 (3rd September 2016), avid (2nd September 2016), Blacklight43 (2nd September 2016), DebJoy (12th December 2016), KiwiElf (3rd September 2016), Lifebringer (2nd September 2016), Magneticman (3rd September 2016), onawah (2nd September 2016), ponda (10th October 2016), william r sanford72 (27th September 2016)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Article from todays headline page....

Surgeon General reprimands doctors across the U.S. for promoting Big Pharma at patients' expense

By David on 2 September 2016 GMT Corporate Crime Medical/Health

=====================================================

NATURAL NEWS......

Surgeon General reprimands doctors across the U.S. for promoting Big Pharma at patients' expense

Thursday, September 01, 2016 by: Vicki Batts

‘For the first time in history, a United States Surgeon General has sent out a mass message
    to American physicians. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy sent a letter to 2.3 million doctors in
    recent days, asking for their help to end the epidemic of prescription painkiller overdose deaths.
    The landmark letter is a signal to doctors across the country that it is time for something to be
    done about the growing opioid painkiller problem in America.

American citizens are dying by the thousands each year; they are overdosing on prescription
    painkillers like oxycodone, fentanyl and morphine. Business Insider reports that between the
    years 2013 and 2014, the number of synthetic opioid-related deaths increased by a staggering
    79 percent. Because synthetic opioids have an effect on the brain that is similar to heroin, and
    cause slow breathing, they are also associated with serious risks of overdose and death.’

Read more: Surgeon General reprimands doctors across the U.S. for promoting Big Pharma at
    patients’ expense

http://www.naturalnews.com/055160_dr...criptions.html

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2016), Blacklight43 (2nd September 2016), DebJoy (12th December 2016), Holly Lindin (29th September 2016), KiwiElf (3rd September 2016), onawah (2nd September 2016), ponda (10th October 2016), william r sanford72 (27th September 2016)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Bump ~ article from todays headline page...

Why Are We Paying $300 for an EpiPen That Holds Only $1 Worth of Medicine?

By David on 2 September 2016 GMT Corporate Crime Medical/Health

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

truthout ......

Friday, 02 September 2016 / TRUTH-OUT.ORG

Why Are We Paying $300 for an EpiPen That Holds Only $1 Worth of Medicine?
    Tuesday, 30 August 2016 00:00
    By Amy Goodman, Democracy Now! | Video Interview

‘In 2007, the wholesale price of the EpiPen in the US was $57. Less than a decade later
    the life-saving drug now costs over $300. Each EpiPen reportedly contains only $1 worth
    of medicine. Mylan has a near monopoly in the US, and the company has seen its profits
    from the EpiPen alone skyrocket to $1 billion a year. Meanwhile, Mylan CEO Heather Bresch’s
    total compensation has spiked from around $2.5 million in 2007 to almost $19 million today.

In response to the price hikes, the consumer advocacy group Public Citizen and its allies will
    deliver a petition signed by approximately 600,000 people to Mylan’s headquarters in Canonsburg,
    Pennsylvania, today demanding further price cuts.’

read more....

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/3...th-of-medicine

Mylan Didn't Lower EpiPen Prices After All; They Just Appeared To

By David on 3 September 2016 GMT

Mylan Didn't Lower EpiPen Prices After All; They Just Appeared To

sept 1

‘These days have seen a number of stories about the Mylan EpiPen scandal, the
    essence of which is captured in the graphic at the top (note, though, that the
    graphic understates the EpiPen price; it’s now around $640). Heather Bresch,
    Mylan’s CEO, decided to increase corporate profit by increasing the price of a
    mature product, EpiPen, a device that delivers life-saving epinephrine to people
    who suffer life-threatening anaphylactic shock from allergic exposure to, for
    example, bee stings and peanuts. In the view of most observers, she did it simply
    because she could.

There’s no economic reason for the price increases, any of them. Epinephrine
    (basically adrenalin) is not proprietary. As Dr. Lee Rogers notes in the first link
    below, “As a hormone, it’s a product of nature and cannot be patented.” And the
    delivery mechanism (the “pen”) has been around since 1977. All of the R&D is
    done, and the medicine is cheap. All told, each EpiPen contains just one dollar
    worth of medicine. (And it seems the original EpiPen was at least partly developed
    with taxpayer money.)’

Read more: Mylan Didn’t Lower EpiPen Prices After All; They Just Appeared To

http://www.alternet.org/drugs/mylan-...-epipen-prices
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd September 2016 at 11:44.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd September 2016), bluestflame (5th October 2016), DebJoy (12th December 2016), KiwiElf (3rd September 2016), onawah (2nd September 2016), ponda (10th October 2016), william r sanford72 (27th September 2016)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

This article may look a bit far fetched but as the US seems to be the corporate
    successor to the NAZI third reich as researchers speculate this scenario is becoming
    more plausible.History frequently repeats itself and we have seen this before.....

Fortified Fema camps do exist , with piles of plastic family sized coffins in store
    and speculations of all sorts of 'contingencies' ....Some say even considering ,
    if not ordering ? guillotines.

Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura FEMA CAMP Full Video
    http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...MP_full_video/

U.S. CDC Giving Itself Unconstitutional POWERS To Round Up And Detain Citizens En
    Masse Anytime, Anywhere And Throw Away The Key

NATURAL NEWS...

ALERT U.S. CDC Giving Itself Unconstitutional POWERS to Round Up and Detain Citizens
    En Masse Anytime, Anywhere And Throw Away the Key

Posted on September 2, 2016

‘The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention literally has overstepped its authority
    in proposing to grant itself powers that obviously negate any rights U.S. citizens thought
    they had by issuing the Proposed Rule “Control of Communicable Diseases” on August 15,
    2016 wherein CDC will self-invest itself with the power to apprehend healthy people en
    masse and detain them indefinitely with NO process of appeal!

That mammoth proposed rule is published in the Federal Register [Federal Register Number:
    2016-18103] online at this website. Before you read it, I suggest taking a very stiff shot of
    vodka or scotch, because you won’t believe what you read that is being proposed for what
    is supposed to be a non-communist country and its people, the USA!’

Read more: U.S. CDC Giving Itself Unconstitutional POWERS To Round Up And Detain Citizens
    En Masse Anytime, Anywhere And Throw Away The Key
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd September 2016 at 12:20.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th September 2016), conk (6th September 2016), DebJoy (12th December 2016), fourty-two (14th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2016), KiwiElf (3rd September 2016), ponda (10th October 2016), william r sanford72 (7th October 2016)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Woman wrongfully prescribed chemo treatment ... cancer doctors are often
    incompetent or unethical

NATURAL NEWS....

Woman wrongfully prescribed chemo treatment ... cancer doctors are often incompetent or unethical

Friday, September 02, 2016 by: Vicki Batts

‘Jodi Huggett, a mother of two from North East Lincolnshire, was wrongfully
    prescribed chemotherapy treatments she did not need. After undergoing four
    grueling treatments, Mrs. Huggett discovered her doctor hadn’t even conducted
    basic research to determine the best line of treatment for her specific type of cancer.

The 41-year-old was diagnosed with a low-grade cancerous growth in her colon.
    She underwent surgery to have the tumor removed, and several rounds of chemo
    were prescribed as follow-up treatment. Mrs. Huggett suffered anaphylactic shock
    twice while receiving her chemo treatments, but still managed to brave through the
    therapy week after week. However, when approaching her fifth treatment, Mrs.
    Huggett decided to do some more research to see if it was all really necessary.’

Read more: Woman wrongfully prescribed chemo treatment … cancer doctors are often incompetent or unethical

http://www.naturalnews.com/055179_ch...r_doctors.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd September 2016 at 11:54.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DebJoy (12th December 2016), ponda (10th October 2016), william r sanford72 (27th September 2016)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Ultrasound in first trimester of pregnancy linked to autism – study

RT NEWS.......

Ultrasound in 1st trimester of pregnancy linked to autism – study

Published time: 2 Sep, 2016 10:14

‘Having that first ultrasound can be an exciting experience for parents, but it comes with
    a serious risk, according to a new study: ultrasound exposure in the first trimester is linked
    to increased severity of autism in children born with the disorder.

The study – published in the journal Autism Research and conducted by professionals from
    the University of Washington’s (UW) Medicine school, UW Bothell, and the Seattle Children’s
    Research Institute – examined the variability of symptoms among children with autism.

“There has been a real struggle in why there are so many kids with autism,” lead author Sara
    Webb, a UW Medicine researcher in psychiatry and behavioral sciences, said in a statement.’

Read more: Ultrasound in first trimester of pregnancy linked to autism – study

https://www.rt.com/news/358014-ultra...ampaign=chrome

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DebJoy (12th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2016), ponda (10th October 2016), shadowstalker (3rd September 2016), william r sanford72 (27th September 2016)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Vaxxed The 'forbidden' documentary

Published on 1 Sep 2016
    A documentary alleging that the CDC, the government agency charged
    with protecting the health of American citizens, destroyed data on their
    2004 study that showed a link between the MMR vaccine and autism.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th October 2016 at 09:29.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DebJoy (12th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2016), genevieve (6th September 2016), ponda (10th October 2016), william r sanford72 (27th September 2016)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Del Bigtree & James Lyons Weiler, PhD Expose the Gardasil Scam

Published on 1 Sep 2016
    Vaxxed producer Del Bigtree and world-class biologist Dr Lyons-Weiler reveal the
    HPV scam, and why the Gardasil vaccine is both useless and dangerous.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th September 2016), DebJoy (12th December 2016), ponda (10th October 2016), william r sanford72 (27th September 2016)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Another Vaccine 'Bombshell' Glyphosate – Think Monsanto’s Roundup – Confirmed In Most Vaccines

By David on 7 September 2016 GMT

ACTIVIST POST......

Another Vaccine “Bombshell” Glyphosate – Think Monsanto’s Roundup – Confirmed in Most Vaccines

TOPICS:Catherine FrompovichGlyphosateVaccines.
    September 6, 2016

By Catherine J. Frompovich

‘Research scientist Anthony Samsel has confirmed that glyphosate, a key active chemical in Monsanto’s
    herbicide Roundup®, has been found in most vaccines! In this video, we hear Dr Samsel reciting his findings.’

Read more: Another Vaccine ‘Bombshell’ Glyphosate – Think Monsanto’s Roundup – Confirmed In Most Vaccines
    http://www.activistpost.com/2016/09/...-vaccines.html

========================================
    ========================================

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DebJoy (12th December 2016), ponda (10th October 2016), william r sanford72 (27th September 2016)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

New Study Warns Of The Dangers Of Multiple Vaccinations

By David on 9 September 2016 GMT

New Study Warns of the Dangers of Multiple Vaccinations
    Posted on September 8, 2016

By Christina England

‘Time and time again, VacTruth has published heartbreaking stories
    involving infants who have received multiple vaccinations in one visit.
    Many of these infants have suffered irreversible brain injuries or death
    as a result.Currently, an infant as young as eight weeks of age can
    receive up to ten doses of vaccinations in one visit, and in one particular
    case, a child received thirteen doses, which, sadly, led to his death. [1]

Until recently, there have been very few studies for parents to examine
    outlining the facts surrounding the dangers of multiple vaccinations.
    However, this is about to change.’

Read more: New Study Warns Of The Dangers Of Multiple Vaccinations

http://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/09/...cinations.html

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th September 2016), DebJoy (12th December 2016), penn (21st October 2016), ponda (10th October 2016), william r sanford72 (27th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast