+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trump was briefed on the Navy's UFO incidents but doesn't believe in UFOs

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,578 times in 467 posts

Default Trump was briefed on the Navy's UFO incidents but doesn't believe in UFOs

Like I said Presidents are out of the loop.

What first showed me that was Clinton's order to the Air Force to do a report of Roswell and they came up with that ridiculous report which had many historical inaccuracies IE. project mogul, 6 foot crash dummies confused as 4' aliens etc and Clinton either bought it or tried to sell it as truth . Later we have Obama on Kimmel ....At first President Obama made a joke of Kimmel’s attempt to get the dirt on the government’s UFO position, telling Kimmel, “The aliens won’t let it happen… they exercise strict control over us.” But the real telling response comes moments later, when Obama firmly puts the probing to rest: “I can’t reveal anything.” It’s a response that suggests something exists to be revealed.

That same sense of possibility remains after President Obama’s latest answer to Simmons’ question. While President Obama seems honest in his appraisal of the UFO situation—it does seem likely that the government’s classified position doesn’t have much more evidence about UFOs than the public does—there remains in his answer the implicit suggestion that something to do with Roswell remains classified (military secrecy remains the most likely explanation)......... video here.....
    https://www.player.one/ufo-news-2015...ges-jfk-491291

Now we have President Trump was asked about reports of navy pilots seeing what they believed to be UFO's, saying that he "doesn't particularly" believe in UFOs

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDom6wNYb9w][/YOUTUBE]

I think the above statement by Trump is important in regards to the Navy's latest revelations

But Now we have the Admiral Wilson memos which said the executive branch doesn't know what's going on and has no representatives within this study of crashed ufos and don't have the security clearance to find out more... I doubt the president does either.

I find these little presidential tidbits interesting as a side-note to the Wilson memo

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th June 2019), DeDukshyn (19th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (20th June 2019), Did You See Them (19th June 2019), Fellow Aspirant (20th June 2019), Gemma13 (19th June 2019), Gracy May (19th June 2019), Justplain (20th June 2019), Kryztian (19th June 2019), mojo (19th June 2019), Nasu (20th June 2019), Sadieblue (19th June 2019), silvanelf (19th June 2019), Star Mariner (19th June 2019), Star Tsar (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019), william r sanford72 (19th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,967 times in 1,247 posts

Default Re: Trump was briefed on the Navy's UFO incidents but doesn't believe in UFOs

I just can’t believe that Presidents aren’t read in. So they each have to make a choice on how to dodge the bullet question for however many years they are in office.

Trumps spin is interesting though: doesn't particularly believe in UFOs

Maybe he isn’t lying . . . because he now believes in IFOs

If all was undeniably disclosed I can just see Trump saying "well I wasn't lying". lol

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th June 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th June 2019), Did You See Them (19th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (19th June 2019), Kryztian (19th June 2019), mojo (19th June 2019), Sadieblue (19th June 2019), Star Tsar (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,699 times in 1,136 posts

Default Re: Trump was briefed on the Navy's UFO incidents but doesn't believe in UFOs

This is just a way of acclimating the U.S. population to the idea of UFOs without alarming them. This is probably the first time we've heard of a president being briefed about the subject, at least, the first time this information has been voluntarily submitted to the media. It now says to the public: "Yes, UFOs are an issue that is discussed in the White House. But there is no cause for alarm. Trumpys got it all under control so don't worry your pretty heads about it."

This is just the way of slowly acclimating the U.S. population (a large herd of cattle that needs to be controlled) to the idea of UFOs in such a way that people will not question our government or the way it is handling the matter.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th June 2019), Did You See Them (19th June 2019), Justplain (20th June 2019), mojo (19th June 2019), mountain_jim (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019), Wansen (19th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 times in 556 posts

Well that's a particularly interesting answer !

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th June 2019), Kryztian (19th June 2019), mojo (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,699 times in 1,136 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Well that's a particularly interesting answer !
    You have to realize that almost everything you read in the mainstream media about the intersection of politics and ufos is hugely scripted. Whoever has power over ufo secrecy also has tremendous control over the media. There is tremendous planning by the powers that be on how the media will be used to get us to accept the idea that there is some extraterrestrial or ultra-terrestrial presence here, and doing so without us questioning the idea as to whether or not we are really a democracy.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th June 2019), Gracy May (19th June 2019), Justplain (20th June 2019), mojo (19th June 2019), mountain_jim (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019), Wansen (19th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,627 times in 4,015 posts

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Did You See Them (20th June 2019), Kryztian (19th June 2019), Star Tsar (19th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I understand the political double talk better than most !
    I could read Trumps response as being that he IS aware of what they are - so what he knows about the "unidentified flying objects" he doesn't particularly care about.
    Plausible denigablity! No NDA's broken.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Kryztian (19th June 2019), mojo (19th June 2019), Star Tsar (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,608 times in 10,857 posts

Red face Re: Trump was briefed on the Navy's UFO incidents but doesn't believe in UFOs

Don't forget the guy who had a coughing fit then was removed from the room!
    I like the bit where George mentions "the mysteries" Donald looks right into the camera & I swear I could hear his voice in my head saying: And there are mysteries!
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Kryztian (19th June 2019), mojo (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019), william r sanford72 (19th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,627 times in 4,015 posts

POTUS should take Admiral Wilsons leaked UFO memo with him to the appropriate gatekeepers of UFO tech and DEMAND to be read into all SAPs related to UFOs and ETs. The leader of the free World and citizens have a right to know. There's another super important connection that George didnt ask the President which was about the reason for a Space Force. IMO Trump has an idea of what we have in terms of tech but not the origins of the tech. He knows we have the means to take man to Mars and beyond and free energy devices so pushes the envelope to encompass deep space knowledge and protection with the US in the lead. IMO Trump probably hasnt heard of Wilsons memo.
    EDIT: TRUMP could also sign an executive order to release former military and scientists from their non disclosure agreements on UFOs & ETs.
    Last edited by mojo; 19th June 2019 at 16:25.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Kryztian (19th June 2019), Star Tsar (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019), william r sanford72 (19th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Gracy May's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Whoever has power over ufo secrecy also has tremendous control over the media. There is tremendous planning by the powers that be on how the media will be used to get us to accept the idea that there is some extraterrestrial or ultra-terrestrial presence here,
    Maybe its more nuanced then that? Like for example if there really is what would be obviously well advanced et presence here on earth, how did they manage to be so incompetent as to navigate inter steller space just fine to get here, but started crashing once they got here?

Also. Why did their craft only start to be spotted right after ww 2 with the input of nazi technology and scientists (coincidence?), and why did they STOP crashing?

I'm not saying they're not here, but, could there be multiple things happening at once all being conflated into the same thing? I think these kinds of questions have value as we try and wind our way through this "fractured hall of mirrors with a quick sand floor" as Linda Howe put it.

As for Trump? He wouldnt know the nuances of a fractured hall of mirrors if it bit him, on the hind side so to speak, in my opinion ,how in the world could he be trusted to not only see it, but to seek further answers as to what is really in there.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gracy May For This Post:

Iancorgi (20th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (19th June 2019), Justplain (20th June 2019), Star Tsar (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019), william r sanford72 (19th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,449 times in 2,069 posts

Exclamation Re: Trump was briefed on the Navy's UFO incidents but doesn't believe in UFOs

Real UFOs does not require "Belief" ... Mainstream Media hammers (heavily condition) the masses that it is a "beLIEve system" ... like Goblins and other Fairy-tails!
    • You want to know or you do not ....
    • You have an experience with it or you do not ...
    • You do your in-depth research or you do not ...
    • You consider the possibility or you do not ...
    All of it can be done without the "Need to BeLIEve Syndrome".

Do Most Suffer a “Need2BeLIEve Syndrome?”
    • For believers proof is not necessary ... for non-believers proof is never good enough or "impossible" ... BOTH believers & non-believers suk! ... Because they want everything to be spoon-fed to them! ... It takes more effort to go beyond the conditioning (for or against).
    • I avoid the use of the word "believe" for a very good reason ... I rather consider ... or I know ... or I am aware ... or I have experienced ... etc. etc. ... (believe systems often begs to be corrected) ... the moment some one asks you: "Do you beLIEve?" it is a MIND TRAP to lure you in to assuming that there is "nothing" to know or to experience.
    • Am not seeking agreement ... nor the opposite ... as long as I stay in my own integrity and self-honesty ... we all have to deal with (partial altered) perceptions ... with many assumptions that are based upon what has been spoon-fed to all of us in a certain way ... Letting go of the "need for agreement" is very liberating and still respecting other points of view! ... Nobody has "all the right answers" and nobody has all the "wrong answers" either. There a lot people who want to control the narrative fanatically (left & right). This extreme need to force one-sided thinking is often a sign of severe insecurity.

I am aware I simplified things about people having a "Need to beLIEve" Syndrome ... there are many levels of it ... SOME beliefs can be very helpful, constructive & positive because it has to do with a certain mind-set or attitudes ... I could go much deeper in to that topic and talk about it for at least 1 hour straight!

If you ask your husband or wife (girl- or boy-friend): "DO YOU LOVE ME?" and he/she responses: "I believe I do" ... what goes through your mind? ... or what do you feel when you hear an answer like that? ... And I can give you much more examples like: "Do you 'believe' that Japan exist" or do you KNOW that Japan exist? ... What is the difference, when do you reach the point that you KNOW that Japan exist? ... Same for UFOs ... Mainstream Media 99% of the times ask "Do you 'believe' in UFOs"? as if there is "nothing" to know ... or nothing to experience etc. ... I am so FED UP with their mind-games! Assuming that UFOs are like "Goblins" you have to "believe" in it for it to be true. Then they look at you in a condescending way as if you are a "weaker species" of the human race.

I have been on Dutch National TV 22 times mostly talking about UFOs, UFO Conferences I organized also on many times on Local TV Amsterdam too. Am used to hear the "believe" question over and over an over again!

Then I realized they falsely assume it is just a "belief" or they want it be just a "belief-system" knowing that is not correct. All to downgrade the whole subject.
    There are different types of "non-believers" ... those who refuses to believe anything because they know it literary means “to ACCEPT without real proof or evidence”! ... Then you have "non-believers" who want to believe something else instead.

When you consider something, you are open to the possibility (of anything) ... to do that some assume you "must" have a level of "belief" ... WRONG! ... Why? Because allowing yourself to be surprised is NOT the same as a "belief". There we have the levels of "expectations" we have in anything ... Those can be determent by OR "beliefs" or willingness to learn new things life without assuming to know it!

And I can go and on with this maze of human behavior or should I say "The Mass Human (De)Conditioning"

Just got a new brainwave about "levels of belief" example:

Imagine you 100% believe that a "pink elephant flying in the sky" will protect you from anything evil in this world. Because of doing that you are not afraid anymore and become more yourself in doing things much more effective & successfully, you sleep better etc. etc. You just created your own "evidence" focusing on the results of having that belief-system. You solved your depressions, your insecurity problems, anxiety problems, your shyness etc. Then when some one else claims: "pink elephant flying in the sky" does not exists. You (may) get mad or angry towards that person! ... So who Am I to "question your beliefs"

Another example of "levels of belief":

• In my #Stop5G Facebook Group I have had over 25 people (last 15 months) asking: "How to protect or shield yourself against 4G & 5G Microwaves & EMFs"
    The question has already be posted over 25 times last months and answered by 100+ practical members ... it also invites UNWANTED commercial links that could be scams & hoaxes! People that beLIEve scams & hoaxes are ~whitewashing~ exploitation of fear ... that is why I ask everybody ONLY to share independent reviews & own personal experiences/testing without sharing commercial sites!

People that beLIEve scams & hoaxes are ~whitewashing~ exploitation of fear! When a person truly believes a lie or a scam ... it will NOT register as a "lie" by any (sophisticated) lie-detector ... hence see the power of believes! ... Others can now see & sense that you truly believe something and feel it that you are genuinely passionate about believing that lie or scam. Thus new people not knowing it is a "whitewashed lie" may buy the new product (scam/hoax) because of the "believer".

When people using the "effects of their believe" as "evidence" will most likely get trapped in that framework (construction of the mind) indeed! ... Some mind-constructs can be (temporary) positive, even so ... still can hold you back to really evolve.

"Practical Truths" may work in the context when & where it is used until it becomes obsolete and you go to the "next best thing" ... thus some "perceptional truths" serving an agenda does not make it an "absolute truth" but just a "functional truth"
    What works for you does not have to work for me and via versa!
    If people really would grasp all of this ... they may grow out of their own created "thought cage" (safe space bubble).

Cheers,
    John Kuhles aka ExomatrixTV
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th June 2019 at 05:01.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

KiwiElf (19th June 2019), Kryztian (19th June 2019), mountain_jim (19th June 2019), silvanelf (19th June 2019), Star Tsar (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019), william r sanford72 (19th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mojo (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,621 times in 851 posts

Trump be blowing smoke
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 19th June 2019 at 18:15.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

mojo (19th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Trump was briefed on the Navy's UFO incidents but doesn't believe in UFOs

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Trump be blowing smoke
    No he is asked the WRONG question ... the moronic "beLIEve" question!

Imagine if Trump was asked the right (much smarter) question ... I will post that question later on ... I just want to know how many can think of a much much better question about UFOs!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th June 2019 at 18:28.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (20th June 2019), toppy (19th June 2019), Tyy1907 (19th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,621 times in 851 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Trump be blowing smoke
    No he is asked the WRONG question ... the moronic "beLIEve" question!

Imagine if Trump was asked the right (much smarter) question ... I will post that question later on ... I just want to know how many can think of a much much better question about UFOs!
    I'd be surprised if asked flat out that hed admit much. They could have him by the balls so fast. Course if he's given the ok that's diffrent

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Senators get classified briefing on UFO sightings

Three more U.S. senators received a classified Pentagon briefing on Wednesday about a series of reported encounters by the Navy with unidentified aircraft, according to congressional and government officials — part of a growing number of requests from members of key oversight committees.

One of them was Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, whose office confirmed the briefing to POLITICO.

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2...mpression=true

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Kryztian (20th June 2019), mojo (20th June 2019)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Christopher Mellon served 20 years in the federal government and was deputy assistant Defense secretary for intelligence from 1999 to 2002, and for security and information operations from 1998 to 1999. From 2002 to 2004, he was minority staff director of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence under Sen. John Rockefeller IV (D-W.Va.). He is a national security affairs adviser for To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science and a consultant to HISTORY's nonfiction series, "Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation," which premieres May 31.

"Since 2015, dozens of Navy F-18 fighter jets have encountered unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAPs) - once commonly referred to as UFOs - off the East Coast of the United States, some not far from the nation's capital. Encounters have been reported by other military aircraft and civilian airliners elsewhere in the U.S. and abroad, too, including videos shot by airline passengers.

What these UAPs were and who was flying them - whether friends, foes or unknown forces - remains a mystery. Yet careful examination of the data inevitably leads to one possible, disturbing conclusion: A potential adversary of the United States has mastered technologies we do not yet understand to achieve capabilities we cannot yet match.

It is long past time for Congress to discover the answers to those questions and to share at least some of its conclusions with the public."

"If UAPs turn out to be toys of Elon Musk's making, we'll all breathe a sigh of relief. If they are Russian, we'll be glad we took action now rather than kicking the can down the road. If we learn that someone else's more advanced version of our Voyager spacecraft has reached Earth, then this humble measure will forever transform our understanding of the universe and man's place within it."

https://thehill.com/opinion/national...mpression=true

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

mojo (20th June 2019)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,803 times in 3,249 posts

At times I can't help but think the questions should relate to:

Who are we?
    We should sort that one out first.
    Where do we fit into this equation? if at all.
    We are the new kids (kids) on the block, kids with false histories and amnesia.

Seems like this has all been going on for ever now.

As far as I can tell, we don't even use or understand 'Electricity' properly.
    Many many great minds and mathematicians have shown, given equations even in resent past 20's 30's showing possible anti gravity and vast power effects.
    All gets swept under the cloud of the general human 'civilisation' amnesic mind 0.o

I think they "They" have been here long before our minds, age of man as we have come to know it.

Just look how we owe our present technological civilisation Nikola Tesla
    Quote Nikola Tesla (/ˈtɛslə/;[2] Serbo-Croatian: [nǐkola têsla]; Serbian Cyrillic: Никола Тесла; 10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943) was a Serbian-American[3][4][5] inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and futurist who is best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system
    Sauce:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

He had to fight the 'Capitalistic scientists' of his day to bring us AC supply, which would have been swept under the carpet in the name of greed and profit.

One way or another I wish the truth would come out, then we could all advance to great wondrous life's or retire under our pebbles and accept our place.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 20th June 2019 at 09:26.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Did You See Them (20th June 2019), Justplain (20th June 2019), mojo (20th June 2019)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,669 times in 915 posts

Trump, well we know very well he is a seemingly 'innocent' man of practical measures, but his great strength is this appearance of impatience with official-speak
    this is the communication of his cultural position as the working-man's plutocrat! Trump is simply not really concerned about this UFO business, because it shifts the focus away from his political narrative.
    He has to seem disinterested, conservative about it, the 'visitors' do not concern themselves with our affairs, and they are immune from our physical reach - hence his response. My opinion.
    The World Wide Web is our global publishing house. If you seek to publish and develop your reach: https://www.webstruct.xyz

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Did You See Them (20th June 2019), Kryztian (20th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th June 2019)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,206 times in 1,085 posts

On this subject, several general points need to be made:

1) UFOs, aka UAPs, exist. There are so many eye witness accounts, photos, videos, etc., that it is rationally indefensible to deny their existence, IMHO. Look to the many ufo researchers for more evidence if you like. I have seen atleast two in my lifetime.

2). UFOs have been here throughout recorded human history, and most likely well before that. Pictures in cave painting walls, artwork, etc. indicate this. Lloyd Pye's starchild skull was dated to roughly 600+ years ago and contained non-human/non-terrestrial DNA. Past life recalls of some (see Truman Cash) indicate alien intervention in human affairs during ancient times.

3). There have been recent ufo crash retrievals, including Roswell. Apparently Pres. Truman oversaw one in his home state several years before venturing to the Whitehouse (as per dark journalist).

4) A human secret space program exists and continues to operate using advanced tech, some of it obtained from reverse engineered crash retrieval artifacts (and possibly from tech voluntarily given by the aliens, as per eyewitnesses such as Bob Uhouse). Richard Dolan has extensively researched this subject, as has others.

5) MJ12 likely existed, and Donald Trump's uncle, a prof at Harvard or MIT, had direct access to the UFO file because his mentor, Vannevar Bush, who 'managed' the Ufo file under Truman and Eisenhauer, was Uncle Trump's mentor. Uncle Trump examined Tesla's files for the FBI upon Tesla's death, since Bush recommended Uncle Trump for the job (although the fbi, and uncle trump, denied that Tesla's notes contained anything important, to this day no one officially knows where those notes are, meaning someone stole them or is hiding them). Donald Trump was very close to his uncle and has very, very likely to have been read into the Ufo and ssp information. All this according to dark journalist and, I believe, Joseph Farrell.

So, in conclusion, Trump very well knows about ufo's, aliens and the ssp. This is why he restarted the space council and established the 'space force'. The space force already exists, but is severely outmatched, tho they will likely try to portray themselves as heroic and defensively capable, whenever they are made public. This is the strategy that TTSA will try to spin, but it's a psyop, even if it reveals a lot of interesting info.
    Last edited by Justplain; 20th June 2019 at 22:59.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

mountain_jim (21st June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread