Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Devastating effects of hoaxers/cult leaders

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: Devastating effects of hoaxers/cult leaders

Quote Posted by xylo (here)
    Waves no one should assume all “Jews” are political Zionists. Are all Italians in the mob? Are all Irish people drunks? All blacks have natural rhythm? All Mexicans happy, obedient yard workers? All Germans closet Nazis? All Russians drunk, brutal gangsters? All Canadians hockey players? All Chinese restaurant owners, laundry-people or dentists? All Arabs evil killers with long knives tucked in their belts? All white people racist? All Aussies genetically encoded criminals? Do I need to go on?
    Ignoring the point which is the Tavares/Snoop/fake thanker HOAX to arrive here to play the poor jew card is pretty pathetic. But I've seen this distraction tactic 1000x before. You sure have been the most wordy and unquestioning Snoop admirer in his hoax. 1+1+1+1...?

My words were"..they're guilty as hell for having banking and msm MONOPOLY control for the worse.... and it's true in SPADES. Their PRIVATE OWNERSHIP, MONOPOLY and/or CONTROL of the Federal Reserve, IRS, Stock Market, YouTube, Entertainment Industry and more... is the list on the table, not hockey players. There is no question their methodical buying up of all these major influencing behemoths has been a devastating infestation affecting all Americans and their freedoms and privacy.

My expose was not arguing the jew issue, it was exposing a very aggressive hoax circling it. I'm very disappointed you had no respect for Gemma's request and my agreement to not continue this issue here. I won't initiate, but will reply.

2. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I think there are big hoaxes within hoaxes unraveling here.

The evidence is mounting that Mr. Snoop is not what he is representing himself to be EITHER.

I know about waccobb.net from the inside and outside. It's a teeny new agey/leftist forum in leftist Sebastopol that used to be active, but has dwindled to nearly only the same 20 or so deeply blue pill Jews who barely discuss anything and alienated everyone else years ago. Autumn, your smug 'what's not to like?' with lots of projection and assumption disrespectfully completely ignores the POINT I made which is how BOTH Tavares and Snoop are displaying some very, very similar and suspicious behavior worth taking into consideration before buying that letter face value. I will now make a case that the OP letter is also part of the hoax.

First, I propose that - BOTH Tavares and Snoop - are Step 1 and Step 2 of a planned opposition agenda.

TASKED PERSON #1: Tavares - is tasked to be a prominent 'exposer' of Rothschild/Mossad/Global Agenda atrocities/plans - and was given many prepared false documents to use to gather a following for years. She is never censored, and is the often a promoted Youtube recommendation despite her frequent Rothschild/Jew blaming others are instantly banned for.

TASKED PERSON #2: Snoop4Truth - is years later tasked to be the supposed exposer of Tavares - all the 'Tavares false documents he exposes' serve to paint a picture that absolves the culpability of the Rothschild/Mossad/Global Agenda of everything Tavares is accusing them of. Snoop's vast coast to coast duplicate mass postings to smear Tavares GO button was pushed this spring.

The OP Letter by gongw is a rare, if ever posted, unidentified name/post on waccobb.net yet SNOOP instantly gloats: "He is referring to us, my friends. We saved him." How do you know gongw is male, Mr. Snoop?

Snoop (mr accuracy) will say it's an oops, but who cares. What's important is that the next hoax figure being introduced is 'the 'thanker'. This 'letter to the world' writer 'gongw' is looking like TASKED PERSON #3. This figure is playing the role of the great thanker being enlightened by all the great 'hoax exposing' Snoop has done. It would make his/her letter also a crafted hoax within this campaign intended to also be word for word mass distributed in the countless places Snoop has posted his crafted narratives.

It's looking to me like the true colors of this HOAX is to drip more juice on the "protect the Rothschild/Mossad/Global Agenda atrocities/plans social narrative". The gongw letter makes sure to include the very repeated 'poor Jews still victims' propaganda always about the 'lingering hatred and false accusations for no reason' (when in fact they're guilty as hell for having banking and msm MONOPOLY control for the worse - for only 2 major things):

“Kill the Jews” it’s the “Jew world order.” “throw the Jews down the well” Deborah, white wizard goddess of Truth has told us, it’s “the Rothschilds”, and so we know. “those Jews, “kill them before they kill us”, it went on and on. I don’t like that stuff at all. I abhor it.

...I have Jewish heritage in my family. Most of my best, lifelong friends are Jewish. Many of my mentors in the music business are Jewish. I have friends in Israel who protest Zionism and the abuse of the Palestinian people. I have as many Jewish friends and business associates as I do all other friends put together, but if wouldn’t matter to me if I had only one Jewish friend. I would still feel same way. This violent antisemitic stuff is bullsh*#. ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Jews DO NOT LIKE IT when their PRIVATE OWNERSHIP, MONOPOLY and/or CONTROL of the Federal Reserve, IRS, Stock Market and even Postal Service is exposed.

Snoop snuck in the very Jewish-interests protective statement .."No true government or true government agency is actually a PRIVATE, FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION...." >There's a task - SELL THIS TOO.<

But this Mossad/Tavares/Snoop Hoax is being exposed on waccobb.net by one rare non-leftist there named Mayacaman. Today he (HE's identified himself), did an awesome job of destroying Snoop's propagandizing attempt (please read Mayacaman's other Snoop-challenging posts there).

Gemma, I think you happened to pick a much bigger and much more dangerous hoax than you even expected. If I'm right, look how quickly multi people even on Avalon fell for it face value.

Tavares is an agent. Snoop is an agent. It's a multi-curtain hoax where even the so called hoax exposer is part of the hoax. Yes the game can be devastating, especially for vulnerable newbies, but tactics are also being 'improved' to fool the awake. It's a no-brainer necessity for the enemy.

I think the motto/lesson of this thread should be: TAKE NOBODY FACE VALUE ANYMORE.

Wait. Stop. Let me clear things up and apologize for any confusion.

I am xylo here, gongw there. I became aware of the Wacco thread here, from Snoop.

In trying to register at wacco, my “xylo” ID became somehow glitched. I was able to give “thanks” as you will see as xylo in all posts leading up to my gongw post. As “xylo”, I spent a few hours illustrating my Tavares story on Wacco, hit the “submit” button, and suddenly everything disappeared with a message that my forum membership was not complete, I had to re-log in, and until it was properly completed, I could give “thanks” but not post or respond. I sent several communications to the webmaster over a period of a few days, but nothing came of it and my “xylo” registration remained glitched. So, I started the registration process over again with the username gongw. That registration process completed properly and allowed me to post. I had and have no intention of trying to deceive anyone, I’m not a double secret sock puppet agent. You can see my history with this subject in the “hoaxes of Deborah Tavares” thread, here.

Snoop, I apologize if I made you look less than sincere. That never even occurred to me. I’m not a sophisticated conspiracy detective such as waves has demonstrated themself to be.

Everything I’ve written here and on Wacco is 100% true. I’m not part of any agenda, except my own personal agenda to shine a light of Tavares because of my harrowing experience with her nonsense. I did become traumatized and that creates a certain anger and resolve to become active in exposing her. Would I like to “bring her down?” Not physically, but as a deceiving and influential presence, absolutely.

None of this changes what Snoop has said and I have also reported. Discovering snoop’s “hoaxes” thread here did help me, more than I can express in written words. It really was and is exactly as I have written here as xylo and on Wacco as gongw. I would like to point out that there is no doubling up of “thanks” or posts using both usernames. I did not go back in the Wacco thread and also “thank” Snoop as gongw.
    I thought I was playing by the rules of common decency, and I am. I understand how this might arouse Waves’ very suspicious mind, and the purpose of making all of this clear in this post is to put any suspicions to rest. It was very important for me to post in Wacco, and anywhere else I can add credibility or support to Snoop’s work. Tavares is an evil, malicious presence. I see the effect she has on vulnerable people. I truly am a fighter of antisemitism, I truly do have Jewish heritage in my family, and I certainly do know many Jewish people who protest Zionism, fight against it, and are on the side of the basic truth community, or perception of it, here. “The Jews this the Jews that.” How freaking ignorant and ridiculous. Waves what do you think? There’s a monthly Jew meeting where everyone gets their talking points and marching orders along with bagel and a dreidel?

Ok, I hope this clears everything up. I apologize for all the hubbub. I apologize for commenting at all within this thread before seeing the points Waves is driving home. My error. Sorry.

xylo here
    gongw there
    Last edited by xylo; 21st June 2019 at 19:59. Reason: Edit

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Akasha (24th June 2019), Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), Chester (31st August 2019), Constance (22nd June 2019), Hervé (21st June 2019), loungelizard (22nd June 2019)

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Waves I do not understand what you are saying, and I apologize for not seeing Gemma’s request, I’ve been preuccupied with alarm and have been writing a clarification because of observing how this has triggered you.

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

xylo here
    gongw there
    Last edited by xylo; 21st June 2019 at 20:09.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2019), Chester (31st August 2019), Constance (22nd June 2019), Hervé (21st June 2019), loungelizard (22nd June 2019)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

xylo, there was no accusation you were gongw. It did not cross my mind. All your words were playing the victim on a projection.

I mean this sincerely, seems like if anyone Jewish can keep this mind hopefully it will calm the defensiveness and help let go of taking every reference to the truly organized evil in your bloodline as a personal attack. It NEVER means the little guys or anyone not knowingly feeding their agenda. Just please quit being in denial of the vast blood-based organization not benefitting mankind, including lots of betrayal of their own:

Anyone negatively referring 'the Jews' is ONLY referring to......the AGENDA of those Jews who collectively and methodically bought up and now have either PRIVATE OWNERSHIP, MONOPOLY and/or CONTROL of ALL major influencing behemoths including the Federal Reserve, Banking System, IRS, Stock Market, Google/YouTube, Entertainment Industry, Big Pharma, Big AG and more that no question has been a devastating infestation affecting all Americans and their financial and personal health, freedoms and privacy for greatly the worse.
    Last edited by waves; 21st June 2019 at 19:12.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

Akasha (24th June 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Waves, I posted clarification pre-emptively because you were getting all worked up and beginning to accuse and make 1+1+1 assumptions and I wanted to nip it in the bud, Bud.

When you say “The Jews”....well that’s exactly what you’re saying. Which Jews? My friend who is struggling, unemployed and dirt poor? How about my son, a veteran of Iraq and now an EMT who still struggles with PTSD? How about ex-military Sephardic and European Jews in Israel who are actively involved in fighting political Zionism? My friend who’s the drummer in a medium-popular rock band?

Be clear. No one is playing victim. Look at Tavares threads on youtube. People say stuff exactly like you do, and it triggers some other listener who is not emotionally stable and before you know it, they’re posting “kill the Jews.” Then someone else posts agreement and encouragement.

Would you say “the blacks?”

You come off as hot under the collar and knee-jerk reactionary. Look back at your posts. And don’t try to dodge responsibility and project it back at me. Just own it. You said it.

xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 21st June 2019 at 20:00.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xylo For This Post:

KiwiElf (21st June 2019), loungelizard (22nd June 2019), Pam (22nd June 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Waves, I posted this clarification pre-emptively because you were getting all worked up and beginning to accuse and make 1+1+1 assumptions and I wanted to nip it in the +1 bud, Bud.
    Bud? The true colors have arrived. I'm not getting 'worked up' and not using heated language. I knew this was a contentious topic and people would be triggered, I expected the heat and know I have to let the projections fly and wait for vindication of the Tavares/Snoop/gongw Hoax I feel I've identified.

When you say “The Jews”....well that’s exactly what you’re saying. Which Jews? My friend who is struggling, unemployed and dirt poor? How about my son, a veteran of Iraq and now an EMT who still struggles with PTSD? How about ex-military Sephardic and European Jews in Israel who are actively involved in fighting political Zionism? My friend who’s the drummer in a medium-popular rock band?

Be clear. No one is playing victim. Look at Tavares threads on youtube. People say stuff exactly like you do, and it triggers some other listener who is not emotionally stable and before you know it, they’re posting “kill the Jews.” Then someone else posts agreement and encouragement.

Would you say “the blacks?”
    It appears I hit send first while you were repeating the same question I had already answered that you ignored. I was in the process of answering it again while you were typing.

Here it is one more time, this is crystal clear:

"Anyone negatively referring 'the Jews' is ONLY referring to......the AGENDA of those Jews who collectively and methodically bought up and now have either PRIVATE OWNERSHIP, MONOPOLY and/or CONTROL of ALL major influencing behemoths including the Federal Reserve, Banking System, IRS, Stock Market, Google/YouTube, Entertainment Industry, Big Pharma, Big AG and more that no question has been a devastating infestation affecting all Americans and their financial and personal health, freedoms and privacy for greatly the worse."

You come off as hot under the collar and knee-jerk reactionary. Look back at your posts. And don’t try to dodge responsibility and project it back at me. Just own it. You said it.
    I choose words carefully and am more than willing to be accountable for them. Please show me where I was 'hot under the collar and knee-jerk reactionary".... please include whole context. Also, please show me where I called you gongw. The 1+ is your projection because I really didn't think you were gongw.

More than anything, I still don't get any sense that you honorably took the time to get the entirety of my reasoning and understand with calmness what led me to be convinced of the Tavares/Snoop/gongw Hoax.

Mods: I think Gemma's intention for this thread is effectively ruined. I suggest you let Gemma start a new thread with this wonderful topic and title and this thread name be changed to.... Tavares/Snoop4Truth/gongw hoax? ...and if you want, I'll write post to insert preceding the OP explaining what happened.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

Akasha (24th June 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    What's not to like, Waves? She is a preposterous liar and Snoop4truth, nailed her on it. Good for him. There's waaayyyyy too much snake oil polluting the waters of 'truth.' And b.s artists like Tavares get away with it because their claims aren't properly vetted. I wish every guru wannabee and money grubbing psycho truth merchant was taken to task in the same way.
    Hello AutumnW,

Finally, a person who REALLY gets it!

Nobody could have possibly said it better.

At some point, the followers of Deborah Tavares will wake up to the reality that:

1. Deborah Tavares has been lying to them;
    2. Deborah Tavares is not their friend;
    3. Deborah Tavares is their enemy;
    4. Deborah Tavares has caused them catastrophic damage; and that
    5. My mission is to prevent Deborah Tavares from inflicting even more damage upon her own followers;
    6. My mission is to prevent Deborah Tavares from using her hoaxes to incite even more hatred and violence against Americans;
    7. My mission is to prevent Deborah Tavares from getting innocent Americans killed;
    8. I am telling the truth;
    9. They should be supporting my efforts instead of the reverse.

Five Stars *****

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 26th June 2019 at 22:20.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Kryztian (26th June 2019), loungelizard (22nd June 2019), Pam (22nd June 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by snoop4truth (here)
    It is really worth the time to read this. I would love to say this kind of thing never happened to me, but I can't. I have made some very poor decisions based on fear propagated by various dooms day scenarios. I am so glad this guy took the time to share his story.
    Hello peterpam,

As always, your words say it all.

You will note that the author of the story above credits the "Hoaxes Of Deborah Tavares" thread here on projectavalon.net with saving him/her! https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eborah-Tavares.

He/She is referring to us, my friends. We saved him/her.

The author of the story above originally posted this work here on this thread on Waccobb.net. https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...s-depopulation).

We should let him/her know that he/she is not alone.

If we were all being perfectly honest, I think we can all agree that this author's experience with Deborah Tavares (and her FAKE conspiracies) was no different than the experience of any of the rest of us with Deborah Tavares (and her FAKE conspiracies). While he/she used different words, he/she says exactly the same thing peterpam, xylo and I have said.

We have all suffered the same shared experience. It was painful and difficult for all of us. But, we came out the other side wiser and stronger.

And, none of us will be duped again.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Snoop, I am so happy to see your hard work and dedication to this cause are showing tangible results. If you look at how this kind of thing can devastate the life of someone who's only sin is looking for the truth (that and maybe not trying to verify "facts" presented). There are so many more out there and to varying degrees they have suffered because of this. Total immersion in this kind thing can't help but lead to some degree of hopelessness or possibly some kind of violent retaliation. It has to be very satisfying to know that this guys life and sanity were saved by your efforts.
    Dear peterpam,

Thank you for your kind words.

It is people like you that make all my hard work worth while.

I miss reading your posts so much.

The world needs more people like you.

All The Best,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 21st June 2019 at 22:06.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Kryztian (26th June 2019), loungelizard (22nd June 2019), Pam (22nd June 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thanks Bill, I mostly agree with what about my post you addressed. But more than anything, I wanted the rest of it to be more the point so I should have said it more plainly.

I think the topic as the title states has tons of merit, but since the first post only talks about Tavares - AND - in this case, even the very aggressive person trying to bring Tavares down has just as many disturbing factors within his very pushy writing tactics and very suspicious sudden and urgent coast to coast campaign - the one person Gemma singled out to talk about may actually be only half of an even bigger weird agenda!
    Snoop is a lawyer, and is very concise and logical in critiquing the inaccuracies in the documentation that Deborah provides. I set out to prove him wrong and ended up having to do a lot of self examination because I was the one who turned out to be wrong. Have you taken the time to actually look into what he is saying? A hit piece is only a hit piece if it is detrimental to someone because it is inaccurate and created just for the sake of defaming someone. I have found no inaccuracies in his writings. Don't let his direct style keep you from looking into what he has to say, I'm pretty sure you will change your mind if you really look at it.

Grouping a bunch of people into this thing called "the truth community" and giving them all the benefit of the doubt is not doing anyone any favors. Just like everything else, the truth community has become corrupted by those that see a great opportunity to either make money or get their 10 minutes of fame. It is our responsibility if we have the abilities to call them out if they are inaccurate. Doesn't it make you wonder why Deborah has never confronted Snoop if he is making things up? Surely, she knows what he is doing.
    peterpam,

You are simply amazing.

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 21st June 2019 at 22:08.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

loungelizard (22nd June 2019), Pam (22nd June 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Maybe a certain poster could start a thread titled 'Buttsore Bigot.' There are those who have issues with Israeli foreign policy and concerns about media consolidation and pro Israel bias. But there is no conspiracy.

The domination by "Jews" in any specific industry is based primarily on competency and garden variety nepotism.

And when that poster is tired with fanning the teeny tiny dim embers of stupidity he can start one about 'leftists' being libtards and Communists and red bait the forum. How fun!
    Last edited by AutumnW; 21st June 2019 at 23:35.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (22nd June 2019), Kryztian (26th June 2019), loungelizard (22nd June 2019), xylo (24th June 2019)

20. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Two things, to find out gongw actually was xylo all along explains a lot of confusion and deception in the air. It's beyond deceptive that xylo posted in this thread at all before admitting being the featured post of the OP! And in the heated rhetoric I thought xlyo was accusing me of saying she(?) was gongw, but I hadn't.

I apologize for (obviously) still getting it wrong even after the admitting. I misread the description of the difficulty registering at waccobb as happening after the letter in order to respond to it there, and kept trying to say I didn't accuse it (when I should have! LOL).

Something still feels very unnatural about this chain of events with xylo being Snoops only frequent replier and super admirer for months, then xylo's letter 'coincidentally' being plucked the day after from one post in an obscure place to be featured to start this thread, but I'll hesitantly remove xylo/gongw from the hoax I still suspect strongly. We will see if, as I predicted, that letter is also distributed on the other 40? 50? other sites Snoop has repeated his diatribes.

Without the 3rd player, I still stand firmly in where I started. For the same reasons I still suspect of Tavares and Snoop as a long-term tasked agenda and hoax. There's way too much smoke, bolded, pushy, yelling posts, deception, jew victim themes I've seen 1000x before and convenient fake docs for fodder because ultimately, Snoops agenda is a very intense attempt to (appear to) discredit someone calling out the Rothschild agenda - who deserve severe calling out.

So mods, to change my last request, if you want to let Gemma start over and change this thread name and let it be my hoax exposing thread, please change it to .... The Tavares/Snoop4Truth possible hoax.

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

So mods, to change my last request, if you want to let Gemma start over and change this thread name and let it be my hoax exposing thread, please change it to .... The Tavares/Snoop4Truth possible hoax.
    waves perhaps you could start your own thread, instead of wanting to take mine by some reasoning of default, then ask for your posts to be moved there, to save me the hassle of having to start all over again.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

AutumnW (24th June 2019), Constance (22nd June 2019), loungelizard (22nd June 2019), Pam (23rd June 2019), snoop4truth (23rd June 2019)

23. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

waves perhaps you could start your own thread, instead of wanting to take mine by some reasoning of default, then ask for your posts to be moved there, to save me the hassle of having to start all over again.
    ? It was an offer based on wishes you expressed earlier for this thread direction that is continuing to not happen at all. I'm not trying to take anything from you - I think this thread is an antagonistic mess of chaos. I don't see how you can move one person's posts within a discussion and not leave both threads nonsensical. Because what you intended got so convoluted I thought you'd maybe like to keep the title and make a clean start. Sorry you interpreted my suggestion as an affront, I won't offer again.

24. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

No affront taken. Just logistics.

Going back over this thread there is a point, POST #6 that could be broken off and moved into your NEW thread so that you could continue conversation. BUT, you would need to create this thread with the title you wanted this one to be changed to: The Tavares/Snoop4Truth possible hoax.

A suggestion: You could edit your opening statement, (in post #6), of:

Quote Why is this thread deceptively titled "Devastating effects of hoaxers/cult leaders" when it is a hit piece on ONE member of the truth community.

to:

Why is this thread [INSERT LINK] deceptively titled "Devastating effects of hoaxers/cult leaders" when it is a hit piece on ONE member of the truth community.
    A post could then be made in the thread I created linking it to your thread so that your quote of "this thread being an antagonistic mess of chaos" can be clarified.

Am I missing something? I don’t understand why you don’t just create your thread so we can sort the logistics and this thread can stay on topic?
    Last edited by Gemma13; 22nd June 2019 at 07:08.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

AutumnW (24th June 2019), Constance (22nd June 2019), loungelizard (22nd June 2019), snoop4truth (23rd June 2019)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

So there’s my Deborah Tavares story. You decide. Thanks for reading,
    gongw
    People do get carried away with becoming leaders. I don't respect leadership much, never have. I do suspect, however, than in 50 years one will look back and see that Deborah Tavares was more right about Agenda 21 than anyone else.

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    So there’s my Deborah Tavares story. You decide. Thanks for reading,
    gongw
    People do get carried away with becoming leaders. I don't respect leadership much, never have. I do suspect, however, than in 50 years one will look back and see that Deborah Tavares was more right about Agenda 21 than anyone else.
    TomKat,

When it comes to Agenda 21, what was Deborah Tavares right about?

DEBORAH TAVARES & THE AGENDA 21 HOAX.

VIDEOS OF DEBORAH TAVARES ENGAGED IN THE HOAX:
    (Jeff Rense is not involved in the hoax.).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WQfXQWHRAw at 4:40-4:50, 9:25-9:55
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeNsM0a75iE at 23:25-23:50

THE HOAX: In the "Agenda 21 Hoax", Deborah Tavares claims to have discovered another secret or leaked document which she fraudulently claims proves that the United Nations is using diabolical methods (like fires) to force us out or our rural and suburban homes and into increasingly-smaller, densely-packed, over-populated "Kill Cities" or "Smart Cities" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. But, her claims about this document are not so.

AGENDA 21 IS A 100 PAGE DOCUMENT. Agenda 21 was written by the world's leading environmental scientists (not by "PG&E", the "Rothschilds" or the "Rockefellers"). Agenda 21 was first presented to the public at the "EARTH SUMMIT" (an environmental conference) in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil in 1992.

According to the "Agenda 21" document itself (upon which Deborah Tavares HERSELF says she bases this particular claim), its purpose is to reduce the rate at which we deplete our natural resources to the same rate at which at which they can recover from being depleted (called "sustainable development"). It would have PROTECTED MOST OF THE REMAINING FORESTS, REDUCED DROUGHT and INSURED AN ADEQUATE SUPPLY OF FRESH WATER not contaminated by SEWAGE.

According to the Agenda 21 DOCUMENT ITSELF, the purpose of Agenda 21 IS NOT to drive us out of our rural and suburban homes into tightly-packed, over-populated cities in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind. Instead, according to the Agenda 21 DOCUMENT ITSELF, the REAL purpose of Agenda 21 is to PRESERVE MOST OF THE FORESTS THAT REMAIN, exactly the opposite to what Deborah Tavares claims in her hoax (to the effect that the United Nations destroyed the forests of California in furtherance of Agenda 21 WHICH WAS ACTUALLY INTENDED TO PRESERVE THOSE VERY FORESTS FROM DESTRUCTION IN THE FIRST PLACE).

AGENDA 21 IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT IN THE UNITED STATES!
    Agenda 21 was only a SUGGESTION that member nations were permitted, BUT NOT REQUIRED TO ADOPT for themselves. THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AS WHOLE REJECTED AGENDA 21. So, Agenda 21 is not the law ANYWHERE in the United States, does not apply ANYWHERE in the United States and cannot be (and is not) enforced ANYWHERE in the United States. So, Agenda 21 is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT in the United States.

BELOW IS A SECTION OF THE ACTUAL "TABLE OF CONTENTS" OF "AGENDA 21" ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE OF "AGENDA 21".

SECTION II. CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES FOR DEVELOPMENT
    9. Protection of the atmosphere 9.1 - 9.35
    10. Integrated approach to the planning and management of land resources 10.1 - 10.18
    11. COMBATING DEFORESTATION 11.1 - 11.40
    12. MANAGING FRAGILE ECOSYSTEMS: COMBATING desertification and DROUGHT 12.1 - 12.63
    13. Managing fragile ecosystems: sustainable mountain development 13.1 - 13.24
    14. Promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development 14.1 - 14.104
    15. CONSERVATION OF BIOLOGICAL DIVERSITY15.1 - 15.11
    16. Environmentally sound MANAGEMENT OF BIODIVERSITY 16.1 - 16.46
    17. Protection of the oceans, all kinds of seas, including enclosed and semi-enclosed seas, and coastal areas and the protection, rational use and development of their living resources 17.1 - 17.136
    18. PROTECTION OF THE QUALITY AND SUPPLY OF FRESHWATER RESOURCES: application of integrated approaches to the development, MANAGEMENT and use OF WATER RESOURCES 18.1 - 18.90
    19. Environmentally sound management of toxic chemicals, including prevention of illegal international traffic in toxic and dangerous products 19.1 - 19.76
    20. Environmentally sound management of hazardous wastes, in hazardous wastes 20.1 - 20.46
    21. Environmentally sound MANAGEMENT OF solid wastes and SEWAGE-RELATED ISSUES 21.1 - 21.49
    22. Safe and environmentally sound management of radioactive wastes

AND, ALL OF THIS IS ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE OF AGENDA 21 HERE.
    https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...s/Agenda21.pdf

BELOW IS THE ACTUAL TEXT OF AGENDA 21.

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...s/Agenda21.pdf
    (THIS IS A MUST READ.). BEGIN AT SECTION 11.1 AT ABOUT 25% THROUGH THE TEXT. THE ACTUAL TEXT OF AGENDA 21 READS AS FOLLOWS:

AGENDA 21 – CHAPTER 11

COMBATING DEFORESTATION

PROGRAMME AREAS

A. Sustaining the multiple roles and functions of all types of FORESTS, FOREST LANDS and WOODLANDS.

Basis for action

11.1. There are major weaknesses in the policies, methods and mechanisms adopted to support and develop the multiple ecological, economic, social and cultural roles of TREES, FORESTS, and FOREST LANDS. Many developed countries are confronted with the effects of air pollution and FIRE DAMAGE ON THEIR FORESTS. More effective measures and approaches are often required at the national level to improve and harmonize policy formulation, planning and programming; legislative measures and instruments; development patterns; participation of the general public, especially women and indigenous people; involvement of youth; roles of the private sector, local organizations, non-governmental organizations and cooperatives; development of technical and multidisciplinary skills and quality of human resources; FORESTRY extension and public education; research capability and support; administrative structures and mechanisms, including intersectoral coordination, decentralization and responsibility and incentive systems; and dissemination of information and public relations. This is especially important to ensure a rational and holistic approach to the sustainable and environmentally sound development of FORESTS. The need for securing the multiple roles of FORESTS and FOREST LANDS through adequate and appropriate institutional strengthening has been repeatedly emphasized in many of the reports, decisions and recommendations of FAO, ITTO, UNEP, the World Bank, IUCN and other organizations.

Objectives
    11.2. The objectives of this programme area are as follows:
    a. To STRENGTHEN FOREST-RELATED NATIONAL INSTITUTIONS, to enhance the scope and effectiveness of activities related to the management, CONSERVATION and sustainable development of FORESTS, and to effectively ensure the sustainable utilization and production of FORESTS' goods and services in both the developed and the developing countries; by the year 2000, to strengthen the capacities and capabilities of national institutions to enable them to acquire the necessary knowledge for the PROTECTION AND CONSERVATION OF FORESTS, as well as to expand their scope and, correspondingly, enhance the effectiveness of programmes and activities related to the management and development of FORESTS;
    b. To strengthen and improve human, technical and professional skills, as well as expertise and capabilities to effectively formulate and implement policies, plans, programmes, research and projects on management, CONSERVATION and sustainable development of all types of FORESTS and FOREST-based resources, and FOREST LANDS inclusive, as well as other areas from which FOREST BENEFITS CAN BE DERIVED.

AND, THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST TWO PARAGRAPHS OF SECTION 11 OF AGENDA 21!

IMPORTANT: You will note from the actual WRITTEN words of Agenda 21, that THERE IS NO PROVISION FOR INCREMENTALLY REDUCING THE AREAS ALREADY OCCUPIED BY PEOPLE (to systematically drive them from their rural and suburban homes and into tightly-packed, over-populated "KILL CITIES" or "SMART CITIES" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind). According to the actual WRITTEN words of Agenda 21 itself, its actual WRITTEN purpose is to keep things FROM GETTING EVEN WORSE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE (IN TERMS OF DEFORESTATION).

THE AGENDA 21 MAP: CLICK ON THE THIS LINK. ONCE THERE, CLICK ON THE TWO (2) YELLOW, ORANGE AND RED MAPS.
    https://www.google.com/search?source...30.Fm6zNgdf57I

The Agenda 21 MAP of the United States is self-explanatory. It VISUALLY indicates that the purpose of Agenda 21 is TO LIMIT FURTHER DEFORESTATION, as described in the Agenda 21 document above. Note that the Agenda 21 map was made in or before 1992. Note that at the time it was made (in or before 1992), the remaining forests on the map that were to be off-limits to FURTHER (ADDITIONAL) DEFORESTATION were the FORESTS and WILDERNESS AREAS that remained undeveloped at that time (in or before 1992). Note also that those making the Agenda 21 map often tried to "CONNECT" isolated wilderness areas with one another using narrow (very thin) "migration trails" so that animals might find mates outside their tiny wilderness "reservations" so as to ensure "BIO-DIVERSITY" (also a stated goal of Agenda 21).

IMPORTANT: You will note by looking at the Agenda 21 map, that THERE IS NO AREA OF THE MAP OCCUPIED BY PEOPLE THAT HAS BEEN REDUCED IN SIZE (OR MADE SMALLER) THAN THE AREAS THAT WERE ALREADY OCCUPIED BY PEOPLE AT THE TIME THE MAP WAS MADE IN 1992. So, there is likewise nothing about the Agenda 21 map which suggests that people will occupy less of an area than they occupy now (or that might suggest that people will be systematically driven from their rural and suburban homes into tightly-packed, over-populated "KILL CITIES" or "SMART CITIES" in furtherance of the planned extinction of mankind). According to areas on the Agenda 21 map for which FURTHER (ADDITIONAL) development would be off-limits, it is perfectly obvious (when looking at the map) that the actual purpose of Agenda 21 was to keep things FROM GETTING EVEN WORSE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE (IN TERMS OF DEFORESTATION). No other conclusion is logically possible by looking at the Agenda 21 map.

CONCLUSION:
    Unless the forgoing official documents taken from the ACTUAL PAGES of Agenda 21 are forgeries, THE RECENT CALIFORNIA FIRES DID NOT ADVANCE THE PURPOSE OF AGENDA 21 (TO PREVENT FURTHER DEFORESTATION). INDEED, THE RECENT FIRES IN CALIFORNIA ACTUALLY UNDERMINED THE PURPOSE OF AGENDA 21 (BY DESTROYING THE VERY FORESTS THAT AGENDA 21 WAS INTENDED TO PROTECT)!

THUS, THE RECENT CALIFORNIA FIRES WERE NOT AGENDA 21 FIRES, EVEN IF THEY WERE THE RESULT OF SOME OTHER CONSPIRACY, unrelated to Agenda 21.

So, whether or not there is a "planned extinction of mankind", this document provides no support for that proposition.

APPLICATION OF CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS:
    If I were a charlatan, and if I wanted to create a BETTER version of the Agenda 21 Hoax, this is how I would do it.

1. I would create videos and I would show the REAL, ACTUAL "AGENDA 21" DOCUMENT (unmodified) showing the Agenda 21 "agenda" AS IT IS ACTUALLY WRITTEN in the official document (showing that its purpose is to PROTECT THE REMAINING FORESTS, PREVENT DROUGHT AND ENSURE AN ADEQUATE SUPPLY OF FRESH WATER UNCONTAMINATED BY SEWAGE (all of which is verifiably true).

2. Then, in my videos, I would show written proof that "AGENDA 21" WAS REJECTED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AS A WHOLE AND THAT IT IS NOT THE LAW, AND THEREFORE IS NOT APPLICABLE AND IS NOT ENFORCEABLE ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES (all of which is verifiably true).

3. Then, in my videos, I would show ALL OF THE ENVIROMENTAL CATASTROPHES SUFFERED BY CALIFORNIANS SINCE 1992, when Agenda 21 was first proposed and rejected by the U.S. Government (DESTRUCTION OF THE REMAINING FORESTS, INCREASED DROUGHT, ABSENCE OF FRESH WATER UNCONTAMINATED BY SEWAGE, PEOPLE RENDERED HOMELESS AND DISPLACED BY FOREST FIRES, ETC.).

4. Then, in my videos, I would claim that "THE REFUSAL" (ITSELF) of U.S. Government to adopt "Agenda 21" in I992, and every year since then, constitutes conclusive "PROOF" that the U.S. Government ACTUALLY WANTED TO PURPOSELY DESTROY ALL THE REMAINING FORESTS IN CALIFORNIA, PURPOSELY INCREASE DROUGHTS IN CALIFORNIA AND PURPOSELY DESTROY ALL SUPPLIES OF FRESH WATER IN CALIFORNIA and to purposely drive Californians out of their rural and suburban homes and into cities far away from the forests and wilderness areas.

That would make a much BETTER "Agenda 21 Hoax", BECAUSE (except for the nefarious intentions of the U.S. Government part) IT IS ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, VERIFIABLY AND FACTUALLY TRUE IN EVERY SINGLE RESPECT! That would make for a much more LOGICAL explanation of the ENVIRONMENTAL CATASTROPHIES IN CALIFORNIA than the story that Deborah Tavares peddles now (which actually CONTRADICTS Agenda 21).

THE "AGENDA 21" DOCUMENT ITSELF (UPON WHICH DEBORAH TAVARES HERSELF CLAIMS SHE RELIES IN MAKING HER CLAIMS) ACTUALLY CONTRADICTS WHAT DEBORAH TAVARES CLAIMS ABOUT "AGENDA 21".That is precisely why I posted sections of Agenda 21 here in the first place. I wanted to show proof that Deborah Tavares' claims about THIS PARTICUALR DOCUMENT are completely false (just like all her claims about all her other documents she uses in support of her claims). This means that Deborah Tavares HAS AGAIN lied to us about what HER OWN documents say.

MORE APPLICATION OF CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS:
    FACT: When corporate interests are threatened by proposed laws that would reduce their profits, they launch a public relations campaign against those proposed laws. But, they do not admit that they actually oppose the proposed laws for reasons of their own selfish interests. Instead, they pretend that they oppose the proposed laws to protect the interests of society in general (out of the goodness of their own hearts).

EXAMPLE: CONSIDER THIS HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE AS IT RELATES TO AGENDA 21 (THIS MAY NOT HAVE EVER OCCURRED. IT IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE TO ILLUSTRATE THIS PRINCIPLE OF CORPORATE PUBLIC RELATIONS WARS.). If made into law, Agenda 21 (a proposed law) would slow the rate at which logging corporations and land developers, like Deborah Tavares, could destroy the remaining forests (and thereby slow the rate at which they generate profits).

So, these corporate interests launch a public relations campaign against Agenda 21. But, they do not admit that they actually oppose Agenda 21 to protect their own profits. Instead, they pretend to oppose Agenda 21 to protect the rest of society (out of the goodness of their own hearts).

So, they come up with a CAREFULLY-CRAFTED LIE intended to get the rest of society to oppose Agenda 21 as much as they do. Instead of admitting that Agenda 21 would only slow down the rate at which logging corporations and land developers, like Deborah Tavares, could destroy the remaining forests, they falsely claim that Agenda 21 WOULD ACTUALLY WORK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION! They falsely claim that Agenda 21 WOULD ACTUALLY EXPAND THE FORESTS INTO AREAS THAT WERE ALREADY DEVELOPED AND ALREADY OCCUPIED BY HUMANS, thereby systematically driving homeowners out of their rural and suburban homes and into increasingly-smaller, tightly packed, over-populated cities (something that the REAL Agenda 21 would not actually do).

This FRAUDULENT characterization of Agenda 21 would serve to make ALL THE REST OF SOCIETY join with those who profit by destroying the forests. The rest of society would OPPOSE "AGENDA 21" in the mistaken belief THAT THEY WERE SAVING THEIR OWN HOMES IN THE PROCESS. Now, THAT is a brilliant lie. But, it gets even better.

By telling such a lie, logging corporations and real estate developers, like Deborah Tavares, could continue DESTROYING THE FORESTS and continue to cash in without any opposition from the rest of society WHILE SIMULATANEOUSLY BLAMING "AGENDA 21" (WHICH NEVER BECAME LAW IN THE FIRST PLACE) FOR THE HARDSHIPS THAT THEY THEMSELVES KNOWINGLY INFLICT ON THE REST OF SOCIETY IN THE PURSUIT OF THEIR PROFITS (increased droughts and therefore increased forest fires, decreased fresh water supplies uncontaminated by sewage, etc.). Now, THAT is a TRULY brilliant lie, blaming a SUGGESTION that never became law, for the hardships suffered by Californians, when the SUGGESTION that never became law WAS ACTUALLY DESIGNED TO PREVENT THOSE VERY HARDSHIPS FROM OCCURRING IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Remember, the foregoing is only an ILLUSTRATION of how corporate interests engage in disinformation campaigns in order to get society to oppose proposed laws that would reduce their profits. This is an example only. This may have never occurred. That is not the point.

The point is simply that Deborah Tavares lied to us about what the what the Agenda 21 document says in the same way that she lied to us about every other document she has ever used in support of her claims about the planned extinction of mankind.

I do not know if Deborah Tavares lied to us about the Agenda 21 document for same reasons of the type suggested in the hypothetical illustration above. As far as I am concerned, the reason she lied to us is irrelevant. All that really matters is that she lied to us AGAIN about what a document says is support of her claims of a planned extinction of mankind.
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 23rd June 2019 at 17:37.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

AutumnW (24th June 2019), loungelizard (25th June 2019), Pam (24th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Jazz
    Thanks

Two things, to find out gongw actually was xylo all along explains a lot of confusion and deception in the air. It's beyond deceptive that xylo posted in this thread at all before admitting being the featured post of the OP! And in the heated rhetoric I thought xlyo was accusing me of saying she(?) was gongw, but I hadn't.

I apologize for (obviously) still getting it wrong even after the admitting. I misread the description of the difficulty registering at waccobb as happening after the letter in order to respond to it there, and kept trying to say I didn't accuse it (when I should have! LOL).

Something still feels very unnatural about this chain of events with xylo being Snoops only frequent replier and super admirer for months, then xylo's letter 'coincidentally' being plucked the day after from one post in an obscure place to be featured to start this thread, but I'll hesitantly remove xylo/gongw from the hoax I still suspect strongly. We will see if, as I predicted, that letter is also distributed on the other 40? 50? other sites Snoop has repeated his diatribes.

Without the 3rd player, I still stand firmly in where I started. For the same reasons I still suspect of Tavares and Snoop as a long-term tasked agenda and hoax. There's way too much smoke, bolded, pushy, yelling posts, deception, jew victim themes I've seen 1000x before and convenient fake docs for fodder because ultimately, Snoops agenda is a very intense attempt to (appear to) discredit someone calling out the Rothschild agenda - who deserve severe calling out.

Waves. You either think too hard and react too quickly or I am simply too slow. Make it easy let’s say I’m too slow. Slow, but not so slow as to not have acknowledged, right away, the confusing and less than best way I proceeded. I’m just dumb. I thought it was no big deal until I realized where your mind was going. Then I panicked at the really realization of my error, owned up to it and wrote a clarification to post here ASAP.

There is and was no intent at deception. There is a perfectly good reason for things having occurred as they did. I’ve explained. Perhaps naďvely I didn’t think it was a big deal as there was no double posting within the wacco thread under 2 user names. I hade no idea Gemma would turn into into its own thread here. I had said straight up- that I should have posted nothing within this thread but as soon as I realized it was arousing your suspicions I responded and made hints clear as quickly as a could. It was an error. I don’t know what else I can do except repeat myself but you’re a smart person and it’s unneccessary. I can assure you, and I think you know enough to know without having to be told, that if deception had been the agenda, said attempts would be carried out much more gracefully and smoothly by someone who is much better at it cloak and dagger than I am. I don’t have the vocabulary or background or chops to be any kind of shill, or disinformation agent, or operative, and clarified as quickly as I could. Honestly. If it’s not enough to satisfy you, oh well. I don’t know what else I could have done. Anyway I get the impression you live for confrontation and conflict and you’ll never be happy until you’ve created that wherever you go, and suspect everyone and everything. There’s nothing I can do about that. When I posted my original clarification. You responded that it was no big deal, my clarificatiin was unnecessary, and suggested perhaps I was being over-vigilant, of course being given time to incubate, I’m see you’ve arrived at a more satisfying POV where suspicions abound. As I had said before and am repeating now.
    Sorry.
    Sorry.
    Sorry.

I don’t feel it redundant for that post in wacco under a different user name. My posts there are soon to be non-existent as that forum has a playground psychotic bully who is known to be mentally ill, physically violent and has the moderator hiking in his boots and maintaining a double standard where psycho-boy is allowed to insult, trampal and abuse members but members are not allowed in to even protest psycho-boy’s methodology. I will not bow to bullying and submitting to a double standard. As you correctly observed, the forum is at the very least, moderated by a Softie. I don’t care what their political leaning might be.

So there we are. While you may be one of those rare individuals who never makes a mis-step, I’m not.

All I can do is what I’ve done.

Xylo
    Last edited by xylo; 24th June 2019 at 06:03.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to xylo For This Post:

loungelizard (25th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Why is this thread deceptively titled "Devastating effects of hoaxers/cult leaders" when it is a hit piece on ONE member of the truth community?

Hello waves,

Thank you for joining us.

YOUR COMMENT: Why is this thread deceptively titled "Devastating effects of hoaxers/cult leaders" when it is a hit piece on ONE member of the truth community?

MY RESPONSE: First, while she pretends otherwise, Deborah Tavares is not a member of the "truth" community. She would have to tell the "truth" to be a member of the "truth" community. But, she does not.

Second, this effort is not a hit piece. It is an act of love. But, you do not even have the sense to realize it. This effort is the result of a genuine, heart-felt, concern for the well-being of other human beings, including you. This is an effort to prevent others from suffering the same fate, including you. Given this reality, your characterization of this effort as a hit piece is shameful and a disgrace. And, you don't even have the sense to realize it.

Third, the title of this thread is not "deceptive". In case you had not noticed, the actual title of this thread does not even mention the name, "Deborah Tavares". While the first comment in this thread relates solely to the devastating consequences of believing Deborah Tavares, its actual message is universal and has much broader ramifications. And, the author, Gemma13, specifically stated so below the title.

"The mind controller in this case is Deborah Tavares BUT [the message applies equally to] ANY TRUTH MOVEMENT HOAXER/CULT LEADER... .

IT [the message] APPLIES TO ALL OF US!"

The wisdom and teachings reflected by xylo's/gongW's first comment above apply to all charlatans and to all of their victims, including you.

While you do not realize it, xylo/gongW, in so eloquently revealing his/her downfall & recovery and Gemma13, in creating this thread to share it, were actually trying to help people like you. But, you do not even have the sense to realize it.

Indeed, not only do you mindlessly attack these benevolent people for actually trying to help you, you actually defend the very charlatan who is abusing and defrauding you and the rest of the world in the process. And, you do not even have the sense to realize it.

Your thinking and reasoning process is entirely simple and superficial. All Deborah Tavares has to do is wrap herself in the flag of conspiracy theory and you simply turn your critical thinking skills off. This is because the claims of Deborah Tavares validate you own belief system. But, validation of your belief system is not reason enough for you to simply turn your critical thinking skills off and mindlessly attack innocent people who are genuinely trying to help you.

Indeed, your openly hostility and threatening behavior in this regard is conclusive proof that Deborah Tavares is wildly successful in her true mission to incite hatred and violence against innocent Americans. You are living proof of that. Just look at yourself. Look at your hatred.

No, the title of this thread is not deceptive. Deborah Tavares is not the only charlatan out there who uses fraud and hoaxes to sell her hatred to all of mankind. And, her victims are not the only victims. The message of this thread is universal and applies to all charlatans who impersonate members of the truth movement.

You arrived late to this party. If you had arrived on time, you would know that Deborah Tavares had to wait for years for her turn to be exposed as the charlatan that she really is. So, this is not about exposing "ONE" single charlatan as you contend. Deborah Tavares is just the most recent installment.

I first exposed Rodney "DALE" Class, a functionally-illiterate, mentally-ill, amateur legal theorist and multi-convicted, weapons-related felon who uses fraud and hoaxes to sell his hatred of the law, law enforcement, the legal system, lawyers and judges. Class has broadcast and posted online a thousand hate-filled radio shows. Class once had a hundred hate-filled videos on YouTube and had tens, if not hundreds of thousands of hate-filled followers. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-many-hoaxes. The wisdom and teachings reflected by xylo's/gongW's comment above apply "equally" to Rodney "DALE" Class and to all of his victims. The message is universal.

Next, I exposed Debra Jones, a FAKE former attorney and a FAKE former police woman. See the bottom of Post #3 here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...is-many-hoaxes. The wisdom and teachings reflected by xylo's/gongW's comment above apply "equally" to Debra Jones and to all of her victims. The message is universal.

Then, I exposed Eddie Craig, a FAKE "former deputy sheriff" IMPOSTER who uses fraud and hoaxes to sell his hatred of the law, law enforcement, the legal system, lawyers and judges. Eddie Craig teaches seminars on amateur legal theories and has a single video on YouTube with over half a million views (to the effect that drivers of motor vehicles do not need driver's licenses). https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-sheriff-hoax. The wisdom and teachings reflected by xylo s/gongW's comment above apply "equally" to Eddie Craig and to all of his victims. The message is universal.

Then most recently, I exposed Deborah Tavares. The wisdom and teachings reflected by xylo's/gongW's comment above apply 'equally" to Deborah Tavares and to all of her victims, including you. The message is universal.

So, the wisdom and teachings of xylo's/gongW's first comment above applies to all charlatans who impersonate members of the truth movement, not just to Deborah Tavares.

Suffice it to say that the title of this thread is not deceptive and the wisdom and teachings of xylo's comment above are universal.

Best Regards,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 25th June 2019 at 15:45.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

loungelizard (25th June 2019)

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

In Waves' defence, that Gongw turned out to be xylo doesn't exactly reinforce the independent validity of the OP. All it is is Snoop's biggest cheerleader (sorry xylo but stat's are stat's) sharing their testimony on another site under another name.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Sandy123 (25th June 2019)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akasha (here)
    In Waves' defence, that Gongw turned out to be xylo doesn't exactly reinforce the independent validity of the OP. All it is is Snoop's biggest cheerleader (sorry xylo but stat's are stat's) sharing their testimony on another site under another name.
    Hello Akasha,

You think "xylo/gongW" is my biggest cheerleader? Really?

I thought "peterpam" was my biggest cheerleader. Oh, well. Sorry "peterpam". HAHA!

Remember, "xylo/gongW" had NOTHING to do with his/her story being posted here on projectavalon.net, much less having it featured as the subject of its own, separate thread, as it now appears.

Instead, "xylo/gongW" was left completely out of the loop.

These are the facts:

1). I went to Waccobb.net one day and saw this post here (post #67). https://www.waccobb.net/forums/showt...ulation)/page3.

2). At the time, I had no way to know (and did not know) that "gongW" was the same person as "xylo". Indeed, "xylo" (under that name) had already thanked me on Waccobb.net for my posts there BEFORE trying to become a member there. So, when "gongW" posted the subject story about his/her fall and recovery (post # 67), I logically believed that "gongW" was somebody entirely different from "xylo". (Waccobb does not allow people to email each other until the become formal members of Waccobb).

3). I was so profoundly moved by the subject story that I copied it on Waccobb.net and then, without ANYONE'S knowledge or consent, I posted it here on projectavalon.net in the main Deborah Tavares thread.

4). Ironically, I did this in part to let "xylo" know that he/she was not alone in his/her experiences with Deborah Tavares and that another person ("gongW") had reported a similar experience with regard to Deborah Tavares over on Waccobb.net. (Now, that is funny. Now, I know why "their" experiences were so similar. HAHA!).

5). After I posted the subject story here on projectavalon.net in the main Deborah Tavares thread, Gemma13 (also arguably my biggest cheerleader), also without ANYONE'S knowledge or consent, copied the subject story in the main Deborah Tavares thread and used it as the subject of its own separate thread where it appears now.

6). That means that "xylo/gongW" had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with his/her story appearing here on projectavalon.net, much less here in a new Gemm13 thread as part of an alleged "conspiracy".

And, in defense of "xylo/gongW", if he/she was really involved in some kind of conspiracy, then he/she would not have voluntarily (and without solicitation) announced to the entire world that he/she was both "zylo" here on projectavalon.net and "gongW" on Waccobb.net, something that he/she did not have to announce in the first place.

That voluntary announcement proves that "xylo/gongW" did not have ulterior motives, was not engaged in anything conspiratorial and confirms that "xylo/gongW" is TRULY person of honesty and integrity, because that announcement is something that he/she did not have to do in the first place.

Further, "xylo/gongW's" explanation for being forced to use an alternate name solely in order to get through Waccobb.net's registration glitches makes perfect sense.

It is clear that "xylo/gongW" had every intention of using the name "xylo" on Waccobb.net BECAUSE HE/SHE HAD ALREADY USED THAT VERY NAME ON THAT SITE IN THANKING ME FOR MY POSTS (non-members can "thank", but not post comments there).

So, it was already PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE that "xylo" had been to Waccobb.net as "xylo" and that he/she was there in support of my revealing the truth about the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares on that site BECAUSE HE/SHE HAD ALREADY USED THAT NAME ON THAT SITE IN THANKING ME FOR MY POSTS.

Conspiracy? I don't think so.

That means that neither "xylo" (or any of her alleged co-conspirators) had any way to benefit by him/her becoming "gongW" on Waccobb, EXCEPT TO GET THROUGH WACCOBB'S REGISTRATION GLITCHES.

It was already PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE that "xylo" has already been to Waccobb in support of my claims about the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares.

Finally, consider this. This is not about who supports my efforts or who is my "biggest cheerleader" ANYWAY.

This is ONLY about whether my claims about the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares are true or false.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Cheerleaders have nothing to do with the truth or falsity of a claim.

If you catch yourself focusing on ANYTHING other than the truth of my claims about the hoaxes of Deborah Tavares, then you are completely lost and you are focusing on something that COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT (meaning something that has no bearing whatsoever on whether my claims are true or false).

Let's not get confused here.

IT IS ALL ABOUT THE TRUTH OF MY CLAIMS ABOUT THE HOAXES OF DEBORAH TAVARES.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS (cheerleaders, pen names, capital letters, fonts, colors, long posts, etc.).

With Much Respect,

Snoop
    Last edited by snoop4truth; 26th June 2019 at 22:32.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoop4truth For This Post:

Akasha (25th June 2019), loungelizard (25th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast