+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why are you still researching UFOs?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Why are you still researching UFOs?

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    this is where the slimey Corey Goode's and Wilcock's sneak in to the game. they are the perfect remedy for ufo fatigue. hey, david wilcock is entertaining! corey goode is not entertaining at all - he might be the least charismatic person i've ever seen - but his story is entertaining!
    This had me laughing outloud! Thank you! So funny.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    I think as we move through these issues they take on a different importance and even meaning depending on where you are in your life. After I witnessed a UFO up close I tried for years to convince people that they were real. I finally came to the conclusion that many people "want" to believe in UFOs but many do not want to upset their day to day reality, so no amount of discussion will change their minds.
    Apologies in advance if you've already answered this question (please guide me as to where I may find it) but what did you see exactly? Duration of experience? Time of day?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Constance (3rd July 2019), Mike (25th June 2019), mojo (25th June 2019), rgray222 (1st July 2019), Sadieblue (25th June 2019), Sandy123 (25th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    They say that seeing is believing. I have never seen a UFO or an ET - except on TV and the Internet. Yet I have/had good friends that reported an encounter. Both my mother and my wife (both deceased) told me in detail about their UFO experience. I have seen and participated in many activities in my 75 years that others do not accept as real. So although I do not quite believe, I nearly accept that these ET really exist. (I am from Missouri and you have to show me!) Thus, the entire scope of UFO research still draws me in.
    I am curious. Have you ever seen an actual functioning nuclear weapon except on TV?
    How about inside of CERN, or the Hubble Telescope, or the Mars rovers?

There is so much we take for granted as real vs imaginary.
    We live in a consensus reality world and most being unaware seem to find it "easy" to know what is real and what is not.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Constance (3rd July 2019), Mike (25th June 2019), Rhogar (25th June 2019), Sandy123 (25th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (25th June 2019), wnlight (1st July 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    They say that seeing is believing. I have never seen a UFO or an ET - except on TV and the Internet. Yet I have/had good friends that reported an encounter. Both my mother and my wife (both deceased) told me in detail about their UFO experience. I have seen and participated in many activities in my 75 years that others do not accept as real. So although I do not quite believe, I nearly accept that these ET really exist. (I am from Missouri and you have to show me!) Thus, the entire scope of UFO research still draws me in.
    Not quite as simple as that.

My most impressive sighting, was very near and spectacular in it's looks and should be a very firm, solid memory.
    BUT
    If it wasn't for the fact that I had a friend with me, a friend who verifies the encounter, well it could just be confused as dream.

This is mainly because it's one of those encounters where you remember the event but have no memory of your journey home from the event.

Add to that the overwhelming, outside of normal life, visuals of the craft.
    At first we both stood with jaws drooped and staring, then my analytical mind started working, taking in as much detail as possible.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th June 2019), Constance (25th June 2019), EFO (26th June 2019), Intranuclear (25th June 2019), Mike (25th June 2019), mojo (25th June 2019), Sandy123 (25th June 2019), wnlight (1st July 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Argentina Avalon Member
    Thanks

I apologize in advance for what I am going to tell you.
    The ufological casuistry and the intriguing stories stop being "entertaining and fun" when you realize that there are people suffering from ET interference. I can not imagine what a victim of abduction should think when he sees this "entertaining show" about ufology. Yes, we really are chickens or any other farm animal. Literally.
    This is what I believe and what I suffer.
    Sorry again and regards to everyone.

(I am using a translator. Be patient with what I want to mean.)
    Last edited by Luciano_Argentina; 25th June 2019 at 15:55.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luciano_Argentina For This Post:

Constance (3rd July 2019), Intranuclear (25th June 2019), Mike (25th June 2019), Strat (25th June 2019), william r sanford72 (26th June 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Quote Posted by Luciano_Argentina (here)
    I apologize in advance for what I am going to tell you.
    The ufological casuistry and the intriguing stories stop being "entertaining and fun" when you realize that there are people suffering from ET interference. I can not imagine what a victim of abduction should think when he sees this "entertaining show" about ufology. Yes, we really are chickens or any other farm animal. Literally.
    This is what I believe and what I suffer.
    Sorry again and regards to everyone.
    I do not see the need for an apology here.

Many people are here trying to figure it out - trying to find a answer and/explanation for what they saw and experienced.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Constance (3rd July 2019), Intranuclear (25th June 2019), Luciano_Argentina (25th June 2019), Mike (25th June 2019), Strat (25th June 2019), william r sanford72 (26th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

This is a good question. I don't actually really research UFO's anymore as intensely as once used to do, but they were the very first thing that pulled me into the rabbit hole of being an awakened individual as I was always very fascinated about space, space travel, other planets and of course other beings from other planets. These days I just view UFO's as very normal thing, they are there just like the sky is. Personally I have not had any strange encounters.

I think many average Joe's who don't think much about these things still acknowledge that there absolutely must be life out there due to the statistics, they just probably don't think that we are being, like we are. Whenever some groundbreaking news might come forth about UFO's again then I might get more interested again. You know if something like the Phoenix Lights-kind of an event repeated itself and that was on the news then that would be amazing. However, I don't expect governements ever to make any official announcement about these things, they always lie anyways even though there are constantly tidbits about close encounters on the news.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

EFO (26th June 2019), rgray222 (4th July 2019), william r sanford72 (26th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,480 times in 860 posts

My involvement in researching UFOs has been an evolutionary three stage sequence.

1. Investigating about 150 cases during the 1990s. This involved researching mainly sightings, some abductions and paranormal side effects accompanying the events. Instruments were used for a wide range of measurements to determine any correlations with events. A significant amount of cases were published.

2. The observed data at these locations was used to explore any cycles and patterns to determine an intelligence behind the phenomenon. Eventual research led to discovering that the phenomena had a cyclical pattern. The discovery of orbital tracks and intersection points resulting in windows of opportunity when these events may occur at specific locations and times on Earth.

Timing graphs were used to fine tune the theory that UFOs were using a controlled autonomous surveillance of the Earth on a 24/7 time frame. This surveillance had been ongoing since pre aeronautical times. Results were published in scientific journals as AOPs. Evidence was also provided for live TV with resulting recordings.

3. Recent years developing technology for communications with UFOs. The key principle is consciousness. This has to be in resonance with the technology used for to achieve the goal.
    The plan this year is to have the completed technology for launching the communications. Previous attempts with early technology resulted with poor signal to noise.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

EFO (26th June 2019), Intranuclear (26th June 2019), wnlight (1st July 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

@Intranuclear,
    Quote Have you ever seen an actual functioning nuclear weapon except on TV?
    How about inside of CERN
    I have seen nuclear weapons about to be detonated. I have seen some of them installed in place. Was not there when they were functioning. :-) I have seen and measured their destructive force. That was my job for five years.

I worked at Fermilab for five years before CERN was operational. Then, Fermilab was the world's largest synchrocyclotron.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Constance (3rd July 2019), Kryztian (3rd July 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st July 2019), Tintin (1st July 2019), william r sanford72 (1st July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2